❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

By -CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.
tupac | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
tupac | 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.
tupac | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
tupac & devanté swing | 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.
tupac | 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
tupac | 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
tupac | 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥 "𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞."

devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.

5.8K 154 272
By -CAASHMONEYNAE

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗦𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀" 𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻', 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻'..."

"𝗞-𝗖𝗜, 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡! 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡'!" Kaliya huffed, pushing Cedric away from her, as Aaliyah and Dalvin laughed at the two and Kaliya bucked at Cedric, making him jokingly squeal before moving away from her while the young adults made their way down their college's corridor.

(A/N: pronounced 'kuh-lee-yuh')

Kaliya and her friends were late for class because they went to get lunch and they stopped a little too close to class time... as always. they didn't rush to go to class since they were already late. they just talked and ate until they decided it was time to go... after 5 minutes that is.

"now when i pull that government name out on yo' ass, you gon' look at me crazy." Kaliya threatened, making Cedric snicker, as she adjusted her backpack on her shoulder and flipped Cedric off, making their friends laugh at their antics.

"yeah, yeah, shut yo' ass up and go in that classroom. you know Professor DeGrate's waitin' fo' that ass." Cedric teased, making Kaliya go quiet before she smacked her lips, as Aaliyah and Dalvin instigated the situation, letting out "oohs" while Kaliya groaned.

"girl, if i was you i'd be grateful to have a fine-ass teacher like that, those don't come very often. but hey, that's just me." Aaliyah chuckled, making Kaliya send her glare, as Aaliyah snickered at her and watched the girl roll her eyes.

"i don't give a damn if he is fine, he's fucking annoying as shit, 'Liyah. he's a pain in my fuckin' ass." Kaliya huffed, rolling her eyes, as the four friends stopped walking and stood next to their classes, Cedric and Dalvin standing by their classrooms while Aaliyah stood next to Kaliya at Professor DeGrate's door.

"now think about what you just said... you just called the man fine, Kali." Dalvin chuckled, raising one of his sculpted brows at her, as Kaliya paused, realizing what she said before smacking her lips.

"oooooh, she think he fineeeeee." Aaliyah and Cedric instigated, making Dalvin laugh, as Kaliya rolled her eyes and flipped all of her friends off, gripping the doorknob of her professor's classroom.

"all you motherfuckas' can kiss my ass." Kaliya retorted, opening the door to the classroom, as she held it open for Aaliyah and watched her walk inside, hearing a sly snicker behind her.

"ain't that Professor DeGrate's job?" Cedric snickered under his breath, causing Kaliya to glare at him over her shoulder, as Cedric smirked and tauntingly waved at the woman before walking into his class, making Kaliya smack her lips under her breath before closing the classroom door behind her.

"i see somebody's finally joining us, huh?" recognizing the nasal and deep voice, Kaliya secretly rolled her eyes and she looked up, seeing the person she despised the most at the moment.

Professor DeGrate looked at Kaliya with a raised brow as he stood at the smart-board, seemingly teaching the class. despite him being a professor, he looked young and definitely around his 20s due to his little facial hair. his eyes were hazel with a small mixture of green, his lips were pink, plump, and looked so soft, and his hair was sectioned off into a few twists. Professor DeGrate dressed formally, a basic white dress shirt and black dress pants on his lanky body, but on most days he dressed casually in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

despite Kaliya thinking the man was attractive, he was a pain in her ass - just like she stated before. he was on her the hardest out of all her students and it ticked her off. he'd always call her out in front of the class whenever she was doing something wrong and he'd always picked on her to answer questions when he knew she wasn't paying attention. he liked to tease her any chance he got, and it pissed Kaliya off because she was always his victim.

"well, i'm here now. that's all that should matter." Kaliya shrugged lowly, making her way up towards her seat, as some messy students snickered and Aaliyah covered her mouth to conceal her smile, her eyes flickering between Professor DeGrate and Kaliya while she waited for another exchange of words.

"this is class time, you don't just show up when you feel like it," Professor DeGrate scolded the woman, making Kaliya lowly smack her lips while she took her seat beside Aaliyah, "make sure to stay back when class ends. we need to talk."

Kaliya nearly groaned out loud at his words and she quickly caught herself as she looked down at her professor, who was glaring at her before he turned around and went back to teaching. Aaliyah stifled a laugh and she looked over at Kaliya, watching her eyes meet hers before she rolled them for the millionth time.

"you po' thing. and this our last class of the day. he a hoe for that." Aaliyah whispered, making Kaliya scoff under her breath while she discreetly nodded her head.

"you motherfuckin' right, 'Liyah. he gotta have somethin' against me 'cause why he ain't say that to you if we came in at the same time? but that's cool. see you after class, Mr. DeGrate."

♡︎

"i can't believe i gotta deal with Sparky and that deformed roach all by myself 'cause you gotta stay in here." Aaliyah huffed, referring to Dalvin and Cedric, as she packed up her things and Kaliya released a laugh, slinging her bag over her shoulder while Aaliyah did the same.

"i'm sorry, boo. i'll come back to y'all as quick as i can after... after whatever the fuck this shit 'posed to be." Kaliya muttered the last part underneath her breath and Aaliyah snickered, covering her mouth to suppress a loud cackle while they walked down the aisle of all the seats.

"see you later, twin." Aaliyah smiled, hugging the girl, as Kaliya smiled and hugged her back, watching her walk towards the classroom door.

"Ms. Haughton? close that door behind you on your way out, will you? thank you." Professor DeGrate, who sat at his desk, gave the girl a friendly, making Aaliyah look back at him, as Aaliyah nodded her head and smiled back at him, looking at Kaliya with a wink before closing the door behind her.

Kaliya mugged the woman on her way out of the room and once the door closed and Aaliyah was a few feet from it, Professor DeGrate and Kaliya locked eyes and the man stood up from his chair, watching her walk over to his desk.

"now what the fuck is yo' problem? why you comin' in here like you ain't got no common sense?" Professor DeGrate's professional voice had dropped and he looked at the woman with a confused and frustrated expression, making Kaliya roll her eyes at him.

"my problem? Donald, you are my fucking problem! you sittin' here lettin' these weird-ass broads flirt in yo' face like we ain't together!" Kaliya exclaimed, tossing her bag down onto the floor, as Donald quickly snatched the woman up by her neck and placed her up against the wall, making her go silent while her hand wrapped around his wrist.

"lower yo' fuckin' voice when you talkin' to me, Kali. i don't appreciate that shit," Donald growled lowly, his jaw clenching a little at her tone, "and what i done told you 'bout that shit? huh? i ain't payin' them bitches no mind, so why should you?"

Donald and Kaliya have... history together. before Donald became a professor, the two met and hit it off. not to sound cliché, but it was practically love at first sight. once they met, they instantly clicked. after a few weeks of them being together, Donald had become a professor and Kaliya was thinking about enrolling in college, which she soon did after encouragement from Donald.

neither of the adults knew that they were going to be assigned to each other, so when Kaliya showed up in his class, it surprised both of them. nonetheless, they enjoyed it and they knew they had to be professional since they were in a place of business, but... does what's happening right now look professional to you?

or should i ask that question later?

"but still," Kaliya muttered, glancing up at him but looking away quickly due to his intense stare, "they still shouldn't be flirtin' with you, Don. i don't like that shit."

"look at me when you talkin'." Donald demanded lowly, taking his hand off her neck, as he gripped her jaw and turned her head toward his, making her look into his hypnotic hazel eyes while a small swarm of butterflies flooded into her stomach.

chuckling at how quickly she folded, Donald shook his head as he moved away from the girl, looking at her for a final time before going towards his file cabinet.

"go lock the door, and don't make me repeat myself." Donald demanded, digging inside the last drawer of his file cabinet, as Kaliya gnawed on her bottom lip nervously and obeyed the man's rules, quickly walking over to lock the classroom door before she made her way back over to Donald's desk.

making her way back over to his desk, Kaliya spotted something wide and beige in his hands, but she couldn't figure out what it was. despite this being his file cabinet, the thing in his hands couldn't have been a file. it didn't even look like one. once Donald turned around, Kaliya's jaw lightly dropped and her throat got dry once she saw what was in his hands, gulping harshly while she looked up at the man.

what was in Donald's hands? a paddle.

"take off yo' pants and bend over this desk." Donald's tone was firm and demanding, and Kaliya knew by the end of this that she was going to regret what she said to him and how she said it.

kicking off her white Champion slides first, Kaliya untied the drawstrings on her matching Champion sweats and she pulled them down her brown legs, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side. walking towards where Donald stood, Kaliya didn't look up at the man due to how nervous she felt, so she kept her head down and bent over the side of his desk like he asked, bracing herself for the impact of the paddle in his hands.

"you know, i kept this in here for you, right? it's been in here since the last time i had to punish yo' ass," Donald spoke lowly, his hand rubbing on the girl's ass before he smacked it, "you remember that, don't you?"

"y-yes..." Kaliya whimpered softly, her hips gently bucking at the slap on her ass, as Donald lowly chuckled and raised his paddle, resting on his shoulder while he looked down at her.

"when this paddle hit that ass, i wanna hear you say "i'm sorry, Professor." you got that, Kali?" Donald asked, raising his brow at her, as Kaliya felt his stare against her backside and goosebumps began rising on her skin, letting out a breath before speaking.

"y-yes, sir."

"i-i'm s-s-sorry, Professor!" Kaliya cried, her panties dampening, as she clutched the desk tightly and her hips jolted, dried tears on her rosy brown cheeks while she hiccuped softly.

she was on the 30th strike of the paddle and she didn't know how much more she could take. despite her having a kink of being spanked, the way Donald cocked his arm back and struck her backside with all his might made her regret not only back-talking him but coming to class late as well. it made her insides tingle at how rough he was being with her and she nearly climaxed in her panties without Donald even having to touch her.

"please... n-no more..." Kaliya whispered, her asscheeks red and marked with bruises, as Donald looked down at her with a sadistic smile, gently tilting his head at her while his eyes marveled at her bruised backside.

"you poor thing," Donald teased, biting down on his lip, as he put down the paddle and caressed her ass to ease her discomfort, "you tired, suga'?"

"yes sir." Kaliya whispered, whimpering softly at feeling Donald's warm palms on her sore ass, as Donald softly chuckled and gripped the waistline of her panties, sliding them down her legs while Kaliya kicked them to the side.

"aw, look at you," Donald cooed with a smirk, looking down at her panties and noticing a giant wet spot on the front of them, "makin' a mess on yourself. you liked that, didn't you?"

Kaliya opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by feeling Donald's fingers caress her swollen folds, making her mind go blank while she whimpered. Donald chuckled at how she reacted to his touch and he bit his lip, getting down on his knees while he spread her thighs further apart and wrapped his arms around them. Donald peppered kisses from the bottom of Kaliya's cunt to her clitoris and the girl gasped softly, clutching the desk for a second time while she looked back and spotted the man on his knees.

"...f-fuck, Don... mm..." Kaliya whimpered softly, her brows furrowing, as she reached a hand back and caressed the man's head, resulting in a kiss on her clit while her hips bucked.

Donald pushed his tongue through her folds and he lapped up all the honey that oozed out of her from her spanking as he unwrapped his arms from her thighs and squeezed them gently, placing his hands on her red asscheeks and rubbing the bruised flesh. his lips wrapped around her folds and he sucked on them as his tongue glided back and forth against them, making Kaliya's stomach drop while she went speechless.

Kaliya felt tingles arise all over her body and her legs shook as her mouth sat ajar and she began to feel overwhelmed, a feeble whimper coming from her lips while she clutched the man's head before beginning to push at it.

"b-baby, please-"

"move yo' fuckin' hand, i ain't finished eatin' yet." Donald growled against her, smacking her hand away from his head, as he slapped her ass and placed his middle finger at her entrance, sliding it in while he gently nibbled on her clit.

Kaliya's eyes fell back into her head and gripped Donald's desk with both hands, lowering her head and placing her forehead against it while she panted heavily. her climax began sneaking up on her like a smooth criminal and Kaliya's hand slammed down onto the wooden desk, trying to control her body but to no avail.

"i'm gonna-" before Kaliya could finish her statement, Donald removed himself from her cunt and he pulled his middle finger out of her wetness as he slid it into his mouth, denying her orgasm while he stood up from his knees.

Kaliya sighed heavily, feeling the pressure in her stomach descend, as she shakily raised her head and looked back at Donald, watching him strip from his formality. he first started with his shirt, unbuttoning each button until the last, as he shimmied his lanky body out of the shirt and let it hit the floor. his eyes meeting hers, Donald stared at her with a smirk as he unbuckled his pants, watching her weary eyes bore into his body while he stripped from his pants.

Donald's length bulged out his boxers and the outline of it was very evident through the fabric of them, making Kaliya's sex drip more than it already was. Donald moved closer to his lover and he rubbed his shaft against her ass, a smirk on his face while a low whimper came from her lips.

"that's why you got this attitude... you just needed some dick, huh?" Donald chuckled, raising his brow at the woman, as he gripped the waistline of his boxers and discarded them, tossing them to the side while his length stood at attention.

Kaliya opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by Donald's girth sliding in her walls, making her grip the desk from being stretched out, as her brows furrowed and she whimpered, biting her lip while she felt her arch deepen. Donald bit down on his plump bottom lip and he wrapped his hand around the front of her neck, pulling her back to him while the girl rested her head on his shoulder.

Donald gripped the hem of Kaliya's sweatshirt and he pulled it over her head, throwing it to the ground while he reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Kaliya's breasts freed from their barrier and Donald's hands wrapped around them, gripping them while he gently kneaded the flesh in his palms. Donald's strokes started slow and deep, his phallus digging into Kaliya's wet vulva and making a home in her walls, as Kaliya gasped softly at feeling Don's tip kiss her g-spot, her eyes rolling back while she whispered a low 'fuck' under her breath and rested her hands on top of Donald's.

"don't think i'm gon' let that bullshit you pulled slide either." Donald muttered as his thrusts abruptly began to speed up, catching Kaliya off guard while she released a loud strangled moan.

"Don, please!" Kaliya pleaded in a squeal, feeling his hand wrap around her neck for a second time, as Kaliya's hand wrapped around Donald's wrist and his other hand continued resting on her boob, occasionally squeezing it while he toyed with her nipple.

Donald ignored her pleas. instead, he sped up his thrusts even more, his balls slapping against the bottom of her asscheeks while he squeezed the sides of her neck. Kaliya went speechless as she laid against the man in a daze, her eyes low and her lips ajar while she allowed the man to slut her out in his classroom.

"who the fuck told you that you could bring yo' ass in my classroom and talk to me any kind of fuckin' way you want? that shit ain't gon' slide, lil' mama. you better get'cho fuckin' act togetha'." Donald growled in her ear, his heavy breathing sending chills down her spine, as Kaliya's brows furrowed and another squeal fell from her lips, feeling him tug at her nipple while goosebumps peppered her skin for a second time.

"tell me you sorry, Kali," Donald muttered against her earlobe, tugging at her nipple again while he squeezed the sides of her neck, "tell Daddy you fucking sorry."

"i'm sorry, Daddy!" Kaliya moaned, biting down on her melanated bottom lip, as her grip on the man's wrist tightened and she felt her stomach begin to convulse, her orgasm creeping up on her for a second time.

"tell Daddy you won't do it again." Donald whispered, kissing her earlobe, as Kaliya squealed and felt Don's throbbing tip slam against her g-spot, making her jolt in his arms while her jaw dropped.

"...iwon'td-d-doitagain!" Kaliya's words turned into jumbles and she began to lose her ability to speak proper sentences, making Donald smirk against her skin, as her nails gently dug into the light-skinned man's wrist and she went speechless for a second time, her mouth hanging open while her head lazily laid on Donald's shoulder.

Donald removed his hand from Kaliya's bosom and he lowered it between her legs as he placed his fingers on her clit, rubbing it in quick circles and sending her body into a wave of pleasure shocks. Kaliya's back arched in Donald's grip and her eyes floated to the back of her head as she gasped loudly, strangled moans coming from her pink-tinted lips while her brows furrowed. Kali jolted in Don's arms and she felt as if she had become liquified due to the amount of overwhelming pleasure she felt at once as she began to see stars, her vision becoming blurry while she could hardly focus on her surroundings.

"i-i'm- i'm g-gonna- fuck!" Kaliya couldn't get her words out before she reached her peak, her climax crashing down on her like no tomorrow, as she clutched onto Donald tighter and she heard something splash against the tile floor, making her realize she squirted while more continued to ooze out of her.

"aww, look at you. makin' anotha' mess, ain't ya, pretty girl?" Donald cooed in the girl's ear, smirking tauntingly, as he watched her wet up meaningless papers on his desk and his floor and Kaliya released a whine, gripping the man like her life depended on it while her walls contracted around him.

Kaliya went quiet for the third time, her entire body shaking in intense pleasure while occasional squeaks and squeals left her lips. Kali felt entirely too much pleasure at once that her body could take and it caused her to go limp in Donald's arms, her legs beginning to wobble while she struggled to stand up. she leaned onto Don for support, who caught her and held her against him, as the man squeezed the sides of her neck and slowed down his actions on her clitoris, his strokes slowing down as well while Kaliya panted heavily.

Kaliya's body continued to tremble and Donald chuckled at this, grabbing her jaw and turning her head towards his, as Donald gave the girl a sloppy kiss on the lips before letting her lean back down onto his desk, her body lying seemingly lifeless on it while he placed a smack on her ass.

"did we learn our lesson today, Kaliya?" Donald asked with a raised brow, grabbing a pack of baby wipes from one of his drawers, as he cleaned himself up and slipped his boxers back into his slim frame, squatting down behind Kaliya - who laid on his desk in a daze with a lazy smile on her face - to clean up her wet sex.

"Yes, Sir."

"'𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗻', 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼..."

- copied and pasted from "Freek'n You." if you know, you know. 🤭

- i hope y'all enjoyed being slutted out by Professor DeGrate cause i know Miss Kaliya did. 🌝

- how was itttt? ya like? 🫣

- vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.9K 95
Imagines starring you w/ your fave modern-day men. (enjoy!)♡
73.3K 993 46
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, in which you, a reader read sexual fantasies of your favorite men of the nineties and two thousands! 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃- 09/01 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃-
2.8K 115 12
College can be a weird place for adjusting to life. **WARNING: THIS BOOK IS A SLOW BURNER.**
104K 1.7K 37
❝Look at me, I like increasing ya' heartbeat.❞ // imagines of your fav black men, enjoy! :)