A dragon and his royal doofus...

By SilentLyre

Dragons have been extinct for centuries according to legends. That's correct. ...Right? Nope beesh. America i... More

Character Info & Prologue & Chapter 1: red?
Chapter 3 Extreme good and bad luck
Chapter 4 Human pet?
Chapter 5: IS THAT AN FLUFFING DRAGON?
CHAPTER 6 THE NIGHT SHIFT.
Chapter 7 family antics (slight update)
Old False Disturbing Myths
Chapter 9 Dinner antics
Chapter 10 Wooden peices of the past
Chapter 11 I AM!
Chapter 12 Stupid bets.
World clarification
Chapter 13 damn thats a lot of weapons
Christmas Stories
Vote! (Important!!!!)
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Another update

Chapter 2: dragon family

1K 27 8
By SilentLyre

"Brother!"

"Brotherrr!"

Russia felt someone shake him awake.

"What-" he snapped and opened his eyes only to be blinded by golden feathers.

"The western kingdom has been atta-"

"So!" He hissed, "why does it matter to us!"
Lifting a claw he swatted his brother's wings away.

"Brotherrr, it's not who's been attacked! It's who's attacking!" Another higher voice piped in.

This caught his attention. Russia propped himself up on the bed frame and looked at his brother, Kazakhstan, then at his sister, Belarus.

"Continue." He demanded, his Russian accent was heavy and his tone came out wrong due to his drowsiness.

They looked nervously at each other, then Belarus sighed and turned to him.

"We don't know for sure, but we think it's a AshClaw dragons doing." She explained.

He paused, the gears turning in his head. After a moment of silence he figured it out.

'AshClaws? it's too cold for them, with the storm and all, wouldn't they struggle? Perhaps even die?'

That's what he wanted to say but it came out:

" If those idiots are gonna get themselves killed. Good riddance. "

Russia huffed, annoyed at himself for saying that. It wasn't even their fault. Each time around this time of year, more and more AshClaws are forced from their home, because of human activity and hunting on the other side of the volcano.

'They already hunted our species to near extinction, what else do they want?'

Our land.... our resources... It whimpered.

'Oh my almighty pangea shut up already.'

OUR LIVES!!!!! THEY WANT TO HANG OUR HEADS ON THEIR FIREPLACES!!!! It freaked out.

'IT WAS RHETORICAL YOU IDIOT.'

"That's the thing, they seem perfectly fine…. Just more aggressive." Kazakhstan brought his attention back into the real world.

" so.. are you worried about them attacking our home?" He asked his younger siblings, concern filling his voice.

"A little.." Kaz whispered, visibly shaking.

Russia heaved himself off his bed, patted his siblings backs and walked out of the old, dusty room. "It will be fine. But if it really bothers you, then big brother will build more defenses."

The shorter male nodded.

" After breakfast of course." He chuckled, ruffled Kaz's hair and walked into the small kitchen. Bela followed him in and sat at the small dining table with Kaz closely behind fixing his hair.

The kitchen was mainly cabinets along with counters with a few candles, plates and silverware they salvaged scattered everywhere. The floor was an old-old wood that desperately needed some attention. There was one window that could only be opened a little bit and was covered in spiderwebs. In the cabinets was some cheese, bread, potatoes, carrots and salted jerky'd cow meat.

He grabbed the loaf of bread, cheese and the jerky then closed the cabinet.

"Tomorrow, ukie will have to go shopping in the town and we'll have to harvest the crops and jerky some more meat today."

"Okay. I'll remind Ukie when he gets back."

Russia pulled out a knife and cut 6 slices of the bread leaving less than a 1/3 left.

"I don't like him working along with the humans." Russia growled and gently put slices of cheese on the bread and a slice of the meat on each plate.

"Brother will be fine. As we all agreed he can hide his true form the best out of us and he can take care of himself."  Bela reasoned and took the plates and sat them down on the table. Bela had always been the reasonable one of the four.

"Still can't help worrying about him…" He muttered. They only had each other after dad had disappeared, so it was only natural to worry.

His siblings nodded in agreement. Bela tapped the empty chair next to her. So he walked over and sat down next to Bela with Kaz on the other side of the small used table.

It wasn't a huge meal, but it provided them some nourishment, comfort and the joy of telling family stories of the previous day.

"So while I was milking old sally-" Bela took a bite of her bread "a-and I saw Kaz running past. So of course I turned to see what he was running away from. You'll never guess, but it was Tommy!"

She burst out laughing, and Russia let out a quiet chuckle as he spotted how red Kaz's face was turning.

He adored his siblings.

"O-okay! But you would be scared if you were just collecting eggs and saw a huge brown bear!" Kaz crossed his arms, pouted, and flared his wings.

"He is not a big brown bear. He is clearly a giant forest puppy." Russia protested, barely keeping his monotone serious voice.

"Yeah, sure Rus." Kaz retorted, rolling his eyes.

"He is." Bela defended. It was true, the grizzly bear barely could hurt a fly….. unless he was hungry.

"Bela, wait until he looks at you as if you're a porkchop."

"Tommy prefers cow, fish, lamb, and chicken over pork." Russia scoffed and playfully poked his brother's shoulder.

"OK. HE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A STEAK! SO MUCH BETTER!" Kaz hissed and poked Russia's tail. The response he got was being pushed off his chair by said tail.

"It is. At least if he eats you it's worth more to him." Bela added, leaning down, poking her brother, then hesitantly helping him up.

After breakfast they all got dressed and ready for today's tasks around the farm.

It's going to be another long day.

_____
Time skip
_____

The sun was setting while Russia finished his last chore, building the defenses he promised his siblings. So he decided to head down to the old dirt path and wait for his brother with some jerky and семена подсолнечника. (sunflower seeds)

Russia paused and admired the nature around him and sat on a fallen log.

He sighed and let himself relax.

The path was surrounded by a thick dark forest that at first glance had an unfriendly,  gloomy and lifeless demeanor. But if you look closely you could see life bursting out of every corner. Mushrooms lined fallen trees that mice would run through and ants would carve down.

A distant echoed howl from a wolf and her pack. Small yellow and violet flowers bloomed by the path with fireflies dimly lighting them up. Then the faint sound of footsteps rang through the still dusk air.

A familiar silhouette walked around the bend.

Just on time.

"Hello Rus" , a blue and yellow country with a crown of daisies and sunflowers, with hidden dragon features, approached him. "What's that?" He indicated to the plate Russia had brought.

"Just some семена подсолнечника and вяленый for you." He handed the plate over to his brother. (Sunflower seeds, jerky)

"Thank you брат" (brother) Ukie laughed as he took the cloth off the plate, revealing the food.

"Of course, брат, you haven't had supper yet."

You assume. It huffed.

"сестра сделала это?" (Did sister make this?) He asked cheerfully as he munched on the jerky. He then sat down next to Russia on the fallen log.

"дa." (Yes) Russia confirmed " kaz harvested the семена подсолнечника"

Ukie nodded in response and they spent a few minutes in silence as he ate.

After Ukraine finished his food, he untied the hair he had wrapped around his horns to hide them. When unbrushed, Ukie's was very fluffy so it hid most of his long horns, but with a little particular styling and a hat he could hide them completely. 

Looking up, Russia noticed the sun had only a little bit more of sunlight left, soon night would fully set in.

"We should get home."

"Mhm" was all he got from the sleepy Ukrainian beside him.

Yawning, Ukie stood up and started 'walking'. Russia had basically carried him up the hill to their farm home. On the way he sleepily described what was happening in town, the newest gossip floating around, and how much he made today.

When they made their way to the house, Ukie was basically dropped on the floor. He was greeted with hugs from Kaz, who was wagging his tail, and a gentle slap on the back from Bela. Both indicating how much the dragon siblings missed him.

"So how much did you make today?" Bela urged, her curious eyes were glowing. Her ears were perked and her tail was lashing impatiently.

" 5 euros. " Ukie said with a tired smile plastered on his face.

They both got excited, while Russia stayed indifferent on the outside since he already knew about it.
But deep down he was bubbling with excitement.

Finally food that we didn't have to make ourselves!

While they were used to making their own food and weren't very picky, it was still pleasant to get something different to eat every once and awhile.

"You'll have to do some shopping tomorrow then." Kaz grinned ear from ear and took a step forward, nearly knocking Bela over with his golden wing.

"Can we get something sweet!? Like candy?!?!?!?!?" She questioned as she shoved the golden wing out of her face.

" we should get apple pie"

Kaz tackled Bela to the ground.

Russia could barely contain a smile as his siblings wrestling and bickered around in the dirt like toddlers.

Ukie also seemed to get a boost of energy after seeing his siblings so content.

"Ey!" Bela yipped "that's my tail you bit!" Whacking Kaz in the face with her tail in cold revenge.

Kaz stumbled onto Russia's tail. He could barely hold a growl out of his tone as he mumbled  "My. tail."

Proper English abandoned Russia for a minute.

"Oh sor-!" Kaz turned quickly to apologize, meanwhile clubbing Ukie with his wing.

"AHHH! KAZ!"

"Sorry Ukie!"

"Angry Belarus noises"

"S-sorry."

"No sorrys. Only revenge."

"Incoherent angry Russian nosies"

"AHHHHHH!"

"NOPE. NOT TODAY BEESH"

this soon broke out in a big playful wrestle of the four dragons.

Everyone went to bed tired and battered that night.
~~~~~~~~~

1666 words for this chapter.

Note anything I need to correct.

Notice: I do not support the war currently going on and I feel bad for every innocent person on both sides that are involved and getting hurt because of it.

This story is just for fun and not meant to offend anyone. Which I'm trying really hard not to do,  this is not my goal and never will be.

Again this story is just for fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 636 16
War in Ukraine surprised many countries, many people were watching what was happening there in horror. The whole world began to hate Russia even more...
17.9K 827 78
America, an assassin is given a mission, that includes a mafia gang, more specifically the Slavs. America's mission is to gain an alliance with the S...
10.5K 130 20
Read the story to find out what happens no bio ideas sorry!
7.4K 181 21
Credit cover: @popkaberika ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ぅ ་ ᳝ ◝ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤...