[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

5.4K 140 34
By dizzyluna

SINCE THE WITCHES ARE AFTER ME, TOO, ELIJAH ASKED ME TO LAG BEHIND. He'll call me when he needs me.

And well...he needed me sooner rather than later. He actually told me to hurry, as if I know where I am going at all in New Orleans. The address he sent me was a cemetery. He met me outside the gates.

"What is so urgent?" I asked him, a bit worried.

He sighed. "You need to see this."

He led me through the cemetery and brought me into a tomb like place. I was face to face with another witch and Hayley Marshall. I have never been more confused in my life.

"Who are you?" I asked the random woman in front of me.

"Sophie Devereaux. You're Augustine Claire....you're kind of a legend to the witches here." She revealed.

"Then why are you guys after Klaus and I?" I asked them and then turned to Hayley. "And what are you doing here?"

Sophie sighed. "We're not after you. We just needed to get you to New Orleans."

Still not answering my question. "Why?" I asked and looked to Elijah, who refused to look me in the eye. What the hell is going on? They were all silent. It's like they were afraid to tell me something. "Can someone please spit it out and tell me what the hell is going on?!" I yelled.

"Hayley is...." Sophie trailed off. "Hayley is carrying Klaus' child. Your's and Klaus' child." She said, dead seriously. 

I think I've heard it all now. Vampires, werewolves, witches, cross-breeds, killer parents, crazy alter egos. This...this just is not true. 

I started laughing hysterically. "What?"

No one is laughing with me.

"Why is no one laughing? Vampires can't procreate. And even if they could why would Hayley be carrying my child and not me?" I laughed and looked at Elijah. "She clearly wants something."

"Just hear her out." Elijah said, his gaze not faltering. Surely, this is some ploy to get something out of Klaus and maybe me, right?

Right?

I contained my laughter and looked at Sophie. "Go on."

"Klaus is the original hybrid, meaning he was born a werewolf. Werewolves can procreate." She started.

I shook my head. "Okay, even so, why would she be carrying our magical baby and not me? How does that make any sense?" I said with a laugh. I can't take this seriously.

"You have very strong ancestor's. They look out for you. They knew carrying the child would kill you, so they came up with a plan. After the child was...conceived...it jumped into the next able bodied person you came into contact with. Thus, Hayley." She gestured.

I looked between the three of them. "You're all crazy."

"She's telling the truth." Elijah said. How the hell am I supposed to believe that?

"You expect me to believe that after Klaus and I...whatever...this magical child was just floating in the air until Hayley came to the house to get her sweater back? Do you have proof because all of this sounds like a joke?" I said and paced around. I didn't think Elijah of all people would play me like this.

"They ran all these...witchy tests on me. I am pregnant." Hayley said.

"Okay, have you been with someone?" I asked her, like it was the easiest question to answer.

She shook her head.

"We did blood tests, too." Sophie said and handed me a paper. And there it was in black and white.

Oh my god. No. There's no way. There is no fucking way this is happening. A baby? That I am not even carrying?

"This is impossible." I let out.

"Anything is possible. Especially when it comes to Klaus." Sophie replied.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell. I wanted to cry. But nothing came out. I just feel numb. I can't be a mother.

More importantly, Klaus cannot be a father.

"Does he know yet?" I asked them.

All of them shook their head.

"I'm going to get him now. I just wanted you to know first. You may be the only one that can talk him off the edge." Elijah let out. I don't think there is any edge I can talk him off. I'm about to dive off the edge at this rate.

"Who's gonna talk me off the edge? How am I supposed to be a mother? More importantly, how is Klaus supposed to be a father?" I rambled and then looked to Hayley. "And this poor girl, I've known her all of five minutes and now she's carrying our child. What the hell is going on?" I kept going. Now the tears came.

Elijah patted my shoulder before walking out. I sat down next to Hayley.

"She hasn't told you all of it, you know. She wants you guys here to stop the vampires. They don't let witches practice magic here." Hayley let out.

I whipped my head to her. "What?"

"Yeah. Some dude Marcel killed her sister for doing magic regarding this baby." Hayley revealed.

Suddenly, Mystic Falls doesn't seem so bad.

After a little while, Elijah came back with Klaus who was already reluctant to be here. We didn't have to be in the same room to hear the conversation.

"Sophie Devereaux. What is this?" Klaus asked Sophie. I don't know why his voice made me wince. Maybe it's because I know his reaction is about to be horrible.

"He's all yours. Proceed." Elijah spoke.

"You know you're famous in this town? Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. You and that girl of yours. Her power is legendary around here." She paused. "We know Marcel was nothing but an orphaned street rat until you made him what he is. And now he's out of control. He does what he wants. He kills who he wants. I'm gonna stop him. And you're gonna help me." Sophie told him.

I shared one panicked look with Hayley before I stood up and went in. He is going to tear her to shreds.

"This is why you brought me here?" Klaus spoke, incredulously.

"Hear her out." Elijah replied.

"I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even 30 more seconds of my time." Klaus spat.

"Nik.." I let out as I walked in.

He saw me and his features softened. "Okay, maybe one thing, but neither her nor I have the time for this."

"You need to listen to them." I spoke.

He shook his head. "You're all out of your minds if you think August and I will waste another minute in this stupid town."

He's too stuck in his own way to even listen. He has no idea what is about to hit him.

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift of sensing when a girl is pregnant." Sophie said.

Oh, god.

I looked behind me to see Hayley standing there timidly.

"What?" Klaus asked, his voice faltering.

"I know. It's impossible." Hayley let out.

His head whipped to us. "What are you saying?"

"Niklaus, the girl is carrying yours and August's child." Elijah told him.

Klaus shrugged. "Nope. That's impossible. Vampires can't procreate. And even then, I never slept with Hayley."

"Werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kinds and this pregnancy...is one of natures loopholes. It's not Hayley's child. It's August's and because her ancestors look out for her, they knew she'd die if she carried the magical baby, so Hayley, being a wolf, was the first person she came into contact with." Sophie explained.

Klaus then turned around and pointed to Hayley. "You've been with someone else. Admit it!"

"Nik!" I warned, sending him a glare. His eyes softened slightly.

"Hey! I've spent days held captive in a freakin' alligator bayou because they think I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours? I'm as confused as all of you." Hayley huffed.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm that it was yours and Augusts'. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and your baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe, or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marvel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." Sophie spat.

Hold on.

"Wait, what?" Both Hayley and I spoke up.

"Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said.

"No! We can't. Not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow and there are rules." Sophie said.

Oh, god.

Klaus cranked his head to her. "How dare you command me? Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? I won't hear any more lies!" He yelled. Yeah, saw that coming.

"Niklaus! Listen." Elijah let out.

The room filled with silence and Klaus's eyes went to Hayley's stomach. The heartbeat.

He looked up and looked at Elijah. "Kill her and the baby. What do I care?" And walked out.

Nice.

I let out a deep breath and sucked in any tears. I'm mad, now. I knew this wasn't going to go well.

"Screw this. I'm out of here." Hayley went to leave but two witches stepped in front of her, blocking her path. Hell, I want out of here.

Elijah looked at Sophie. "No one touches the girl. I will fix this."

With that, he walked out.

I stayed for a minute before I walked out after them. Klaus was walking away.

"Nik!" I called for him.

He turned around and saw me. He saw the worried look on face. He let out a deep breath. "We'll talk later. I-I need to blow off some steam."

And with that, he was gone. I just stood there next to Elijah.

"He'll come around." Elijah let out.

"Yeah, when hell freezes over." I muttered.

We went back inside and the other witches were scolding Sophie. We walked in when one of them was saying, "What makes you think you can control the hybrid?"

"She can't. Not entirely certain that I can, either." Elijah let out.

Sophie looked to me. "What about you?"

I shook my head. "Better than Elijah but just barely."

"But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question. What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" Elijah asked them.

All of the sudden, Sophie grabbed a thorn and pricked her finger. The odd part is both Hayley and I felt it.

"Ow!" The both of us shrieked. Then I realized what was happening. I looked up to Sophie in disbelief. "You linked us?"

"The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed, it didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Hayley...and since its August's child, she is linked to Hayley until the child is born. So anything that happens to me, happens to them, which means their lives are in my hands. Klaus may not care about his own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you." She said to Elijah and then turned to me. "And you."

"You do realize I'm a powerful witch and I can unlink us, right?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"I figured as much, so I locked the spell I used in a safe. It's not the typical unlinking spell." She replied.

Bitch.

"If I have to hurt Hayley and August, or worse, to ensure that I have your attention, then I will." Sophie spoke.

I laughed. "I'd like to see you try." Who the hell does she think she is?

Elijah stepped forward. "You would dare threaten an original?"

"I have nothing to lose. You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind." Sophie replied.

This is going to be fun.

Elijah went in pursuit of his brother while I took the time to just breathe. I felt my phone buzzing. Rebekah is calling me.

"How are you doing, darling?" She asked, her voice sympathetic.

"Oh, just lovely. My hybrid baby daddy is not of sound mind currently." I retorted.

"He'll come around. If there's anyone he'd come around for it's you."

"I'm not so sure about that." I let out. Everyone says that, but I don't see it.

"You are the only person he lets come near him in times like these. Have more faith in yourself."

"I don't know if it's faith I need. More like a drink. I'm not the one pregnant." I muttered. "I saw him, Bex. When he listened to that heartbeat, I could see how badly he wanted it. I don't know why he just won't accept it."

"It's a mystery. If you figure it out before me, be sure to let us know. Keep me updated, alright? I just wanted to check on you." She spoke.

"Thanks. I will." I replied and hung up.

I don't even know what to think of this anymore. I don't know how to talk to Klaus about this.

Elijah made a deal with the witches. He got the body of her dead sister back to give to her. They have a ritual to perform so her soul can be at peace and Marcel was harboring it. I haven't even met the guy and I already hate him.

The deal is that Hayley, the baby and I remain unharmed and we will try to get Klaus on board. Key word is try.

Elijah and him had a little brawl of sorts. Klaus claims he wants to take over New Orleans again. He gave it away to Marcel and now he wants it back. More like Marcel stole it. I don't even know.

I walked through the Quarter to find Klaus and Elijah sitting at a bench. I approached them.

"I'll let you and August talk." Elijah spoke and walked away. He gave me a little nod before walking off.

I sat down on the bench next to him. We both stayed facing front.

"You know how we talked about how we'd voice our feelings more often, so we don't have to guess what the other is feeling?" I let out.

"Yes."

"The way you acted earlier, when I already felt helpless, made me feel even worse." I paused. "Is it that repulsing to have a child with me?"

He looked at me right away. "It's not that. If anything, you're the only good part of all of this."

I turned my head to him. "Then why did you act like them telling you we're having a child is the absolute worst thing in the world? I saw you, Nik. I saw the way your face changed when you heard the heartbeat. Why won't you just...let it happen?"

"In case you forgot, I'm not the poster child for good parents." He replied.

"In case you forgot, every parental figure of mine is dead." I replied back. That earned a chuckle from both of us. "You may think you're in this alone, but I am just as in deep as you are."

He sighed. "I know. I'm sorry I got you into this."

"Don't apologize. I don't mind that I'm in it. I mind how you act."

"I know." He paused. "Do you really think we can do this?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. But we have a pregnant wolf, a coven of witches, one of which I am linked to, and your siblings counting on us. I think we need to figure it out."

He let out a breath. "I want to stay. In New Orleans...but not if you don't stay with me."

"I don't think we have much of a choice but to stay. But, if you're here, I'm in." I replied.

"There's gonna be people after us. You know that, right?" He questioned.

"It's you. I figured as much." I chuckled.

He took my hand in his. "I hate to ask you to do this, but you need to keep your magic use to a minimum. I can make it so you're not a targeted witch, but I don't want a mistake to be made."

"I can't make promises if I'm provoked." I paused. "And I think I need to meet this Marcel guy everyone talks about."

He chuckled. "In due time, my darling." He paused. "I want to take New Orleans over. I want to be king. With a king, comes his queen. Are you ready for that title?" He asked me.

Sometimes, I can't take him seriously. "One bridge at a time, Nik." I replied.

Maybe...just maybe, we can do this.

Klaus and Elijah got us set up at a house just outside of New Orleans. I think they used to live here a long time ago. Hayley will be staying with us as well, which I am going to enjoy.

Her and I were in one of the rooms, both of us coughing.

"You alright?" Elijah asked as he walked in.

"Just dust." I answered.

"This place is ancient." Hayley added.

"Yes. It should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter. Right now, you two are the most important people in this family. You need a good home." Elijah let out.

I let out a deep breath and turned to Hayley. "I'm curious, has anyone asked you how you're feeling?"

"About carrying the baby belonging to a powerful witch and a psychotic hybrid?" Hayley questioned with a small smile.

"Yeah. That." I chuckled.

"It's...well, it's an adjustment. But um, I'm glad I can help." She replied.

I took her hand in mine. "When this is over, you can run for the hills if you'd like...or, you can stay and raise this child with us. After all, it's living in your womb. I think they baby would love to know their Aunt Hayley."

She smiled. "I never really had a family of my own."

"Well, welcome to ours." Elijah told her and then looked to me. "And you, too. How are you feeling? About being a mother?"

I sighed. "I don't know yet. I never knew my real mom. I just don't want to let the baby down. I don't want it to live without someone in their corner, fighting for them."

"I will protect you, both. You have my word on that." Elijah assured us.

I looked to see Klaus standing in the doorway. "And noble Elijah always keeps his word."

"Is it done?" Elijah asked. Ah, yes. Phase one of his takeover.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Your underhanded deal worked quite well. Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood, even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies. His man Thierry yet lives, and I remain a welcome guest in the French Quarter, along with my girl who happens to be a witch." He spoke. We really need to talk about these labels before my knees go weak every time I get called his girl. "My next concern is this coven of impudent witches."

"I believe them to be honorable. They did release Hayley to me. Although, they haven't been entirely forthcoming. Marcel obviously has something that they need. They don't want him dead. There must be a reason why." Elijah pointed out.

I didn't even think of that.

"We'll figure that out. For now, I am going to get settled in my room." I spoke and went to walk away.

"You mean, our room." Klaus smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I mean my room. There are enough rooms in this house to make a shopping mall. I may sleep in the same bed as you but if I am going to live under the same roof as all of you, I need privacy." I replied and continued to walk out.

As I was leaving, I heard Klaus say, "Isn't she amazing?"

"Yeah, she looks great walking away from you." Hayley let out.

With that, I heard footsteps behind me and Klaus' hands were on my waist. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and brought us to our room.

"I said our room." He let out as he was on top of me.

I shrugged. "Fine. Our room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 9.1K 36
Includes: Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kai Parker *Requests Closed*
420K 9K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
11K 438 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
40.1K 836 14
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต... ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๏ฟฝ...