Nobility | π™‘π™–π™§π™žπ™€π™ͺ𝙨! 𝙉...

By SASUKESMISTRESS

[π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ π™žπ™£π™¨π™šπ™§π™©] - Born into two separate yet noble clans of Konoha, [Name] finds herself balanci... More

PRE-NARUTO PRT I INTERLUDE
ONE | impending doom.
TWO | the photo.
THREE | a mothers love.
FOUR | itachi's guilt. part i.
FIVE | itachi's guilt. part ii.
NARUTO PRT I INTERLUDE
SIX | the art of peer pressure.
SEVEN | a dysfunctional test.
EIGHT | the mystery of sakuras team.
NINE | the mission to the land of waves.
TEN | demon of the mist.
ELEVEN | battle for the bridge.
TWELVE | the bloom of a fighter.
THIRTEEN | a visit to the shrink
FOURTEEN | rookie 12.
FIFTEEN | let the chunins begin!
SIXTEEN | the forest of death
SEVENTEEN | the curse mark
EIGHTEEN | the tree stump.
NINETEEN | kabuto's proposition.
TWENTY | the preliminaries!
TWENTY ONE | the hyuga issue.
TWENTY TWO | picnics and promises
TWENTY THREE | the final rounds
TWENTY FOUR | konoha crush!
TWENTY FIVE | an unexpected visitor
TWENTY SIX | return of the morning mist.
TWENTY SEVEN | an encounter with itachi.
TWENTY EIGHT | an unresolved feud.
TWENTY NINE | rogue.
SHIPPUDEN INTERLUDE
THIRTY | homecoming
THIRTY ONE | the darkness that lurks.
THIRTY TWO | rescues & threats.
THIRTY FOUR | the death of gaara
THIRTY FIVE | downfall.
THIRTY SIX | reunion.
THIRTY SEVEN | not who he seems.
THIRTY EIGHT | s-rank criminals.
LOST CHAPTER: ONE.
THIRTY NINE | gone.
FORTY | trust and truths.
FORTY ONE | forbid
FORTY TWO | search for the uchiha's
FORTY THREE | mangekyo.
FORTY FOUR | alliance.
LOST CHAPTER: TWO.
FORTY FIVE | countdown to demise
FORTY SIX | we only understand eachother.
FORTY SEVEN | battle of unraikyo
FORTY EIGHT | escapees
FORTY NINE | congratulations
FIFTY | hero of konoha
FIFTY ONE | kage summit eve
FIFTY TWO | long live.
FIFTY THREE | take me anywhere but home.

THIRTY THREE | a meeting with destiny.

1.4K 70 8
By SASUKESMISTRESS

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
SAI's PERSPECTIVE
Hyuga Compound
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

He seemed to ominously lurk around the compound throughout the early mornings, Awaiting her arrival. But she never came. This was the time range he had been given, the early days of the morning and late of dusk till dawn nights. A night owl huh? he thought to himself, as he wondered when exactly would she appear when would [Name], appear.

He ever so distantly remembered the girl from some years ago when he was a member of the team he was on with Sakura and Shin. He somewhat tensed up at the thought, the remembrance of the both of them. He clutched the nothingness that was in his hand, as he sighed quietly and took out a scroll from his pocket and opened it. And he began to draw out the smallest thing he could possibly think of, signing his hands before he assigned the drawn small bug to scout the area in search of [Name].

He watched from a distance as it began crawling off until he couldn't see it anymore. It still was dark out, and intangibly he had been out there all night. Waiting for his moment to strike. There was no plausible way that she had gone far within the past day, but it seemed to feel that way. Admittedly he grew restless and tired. The want of this execution grew weary on him.

After a few given moments, he felt something crawl onto him, signaling his drawing had come to report to him. "She's not there..?" he mumbled out. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion at the unusualness that pondered him before he lifted his hand and dismissed the paper drawing he sent out. Sighing out again as he got up from his crouched position on the tree. "How interesting.."

And he disappeared.
━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
NARUTO's PERSPECTIVE
Suna Hospital
Hidden Sand.
╰────────────╯
The team had arrived a day and a half later with Temari in tow, updating her on the current situation that they dealt with at hand. Upon arriving within Suna, they were faced with more issues at hand, a more prominent one in front of them. Kankuro. [Name] could honestly say she wasn't close with the Sand siblings, especially considering the circumstances they first met under, but extremely found herself in a limbo of stress and concern with the back-to-back issues that kept being thrown at them in the process of saving Gaara.

She could see the concern on Temari's face, as they arrived at the hospital room they held Kankuro in, the conditions the poison put him in being quite obvious. "We need some space" Sakura spoke up, she took one side of the operating table while [Name] took the other. The Suna med-nins watched as Sakura probed at the boy, and [Name] eyed at her too. "[Name] are you picking this up?" Sakura spoke, as the side of her face rose up from his chest.

She felt it upon grabbing his wrist. The slowness in his heart beats. "It's attacking at his muscle tissues.., it's going to lead straight to his heart and put him into a cardiac arrest.." she examined and explained. "Shit.." [Name] mumbled out, realizing the time constraints they were given wouldn't give enough time for them to save him. "Temari—" she started before Sakura took her wrist and looked at her with concern. "Hand me his chart. I know a way.." Sakura cut her off, directing the Suna med-nins on their next step.

And before Naruto knew it, he was being pushed out into the waiting door, though the doors still stood wide open as he, Kakashi, Lady Chiyo & her brother sat on the benches that faced right into the room. "Kakashi..So..she's a med-nin now..?" Naruto questioned the man that sat beside him, as his eyes lingered throughout his book. "Hmm.., so you guys really never kept contact during these years?" Kakashi questioned, as the blonde sighed in response.

"I..remember that she mentioned that she was taking studies up with Tsunade.." he mumbled out, as Kakashi cleared his throat, "and also me.." Kakashi finished his sentence, as he reflected back on the days of her training under two different tutelages, how tired may have felt but never once did she complain. "She did..?! Jeez..she's probably stronger than me now..!?" he looked over to [Name] in awe, a smile creeping on his face. "Look Naruto.." Kakashi's tone changed, more into a worrisome one as he looked over at the girl. "Things..."

"It's not the same." Naruto sighed out, as Kakashi's eyes softened up. "I know..I noticed..But..it's okay! I understand..why..! ya know?" He then said, as his mind riddled and reminisced over the past few years. "Sasuke meant a lot to her..It's just not the same anymore." Naruto explained, feeling as if and assuming as if that was truly the reason. Kakashi eyed over to the girl who stood in the operating room, Naruto seemed to hit it right on the head and didn't take much offense to the way she had formed into as a person now. Kakashi could tell the boy really matured and grown up in the past two years, smiling at the progress of his three students in front of him. "Yeah.."

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
THE FOLLOWING DAY..
╭────────────╮

[NAME]'S PERSPECTIVE
SUNA
Hidden Sand.
╰────────────╯

The following morning approached, and though it took much bickering and impatient conversations from Naruto, they were able to get the impulsive boy to sleep in for the night. The wait seemed to eat at Naruto, his impatient ways still lingered as he eyed around the room, upon waking up.

Kakashi understood his attitude towards the circumstance they stood in now, but not much could be done when they weren't sure of the two they faced. Though strong assumptions had risen that Lady Chiyo's grandson was one of the preparators. So they seem to pair in two.. Kakashi thought to himself, this would be a dangerous situation for Naruto. He had to strategize a way that both of the Akatsuki members wouldn't just be there at once, knowing if they were both there, it would be proved more difficult on his own team.

Naruto groaned from the other side of the room, stretching quietly as he got up and looked around the room quietly. "Where are you going?" Kakashi asked, as he eyed the younger boy shuffling around the room, yawning as he placed his slippers on. "I'm going to see if [Name] & Sakura are awake.., we have a mission ahead of us right?" He then said, as Kaskshi quietly nodded and let the boy be. Upon exiting the room, the halls were empty and quiet within the resting quarters of the Suna tower. He took a few steps down to two doors down, looking at the door for a moment as he paused right before he knocked.

"Thank you for never leaving my side."

She found herself within her dreams again, though it wasn't Sasuke in front of her saying such as he did beforehand. Though honestly, she had dreamed forth of the sequence many times beforehand. It wasn't him this time. It was that man again, Indra. He stood in front of her, his hand caressed to her face and it felt so real for a given moment to her, his touch. Though, as his hand pressed against her face, she realized it wasn't exactly a pretty scene. His hands were riddled with blood, his face beat and battered. "Indra..., what..happened..?" she muttered out, though her voice gave off the tone that she stood scared.

His face contorted with blankness, as his eyes grew dark. "I fought him..., I fought my brother.." Indra then said, as he mentioned Asura in a short tone. "And..." he mumbled out, as he grimaced at the thought that he lost. "I don't want anything to do with my family.., from now on..it's just the two of us.."

"[Name]—"

"[Name]..? Wake up.." she felt herself being vigorously shaken out of her sleep. She groaned as she came to, feeling the soft hands of Naruto patting at her back. "Naruto what the hell..." she mumbled out groggily. Glaring at the boy as she fully woke up. He backed away for a moment, as he noticed the glare in her eyes. He felt almost regretful for waking her up at that moment. "It's almost time to head out..ya know" he replied, eyeing around the room as he noticed Sakura was nowhere in sight. "Where's..Sakura by the way..?"

He felt somewhat awkward with having her on the team now, knowing that a few years beforehand he held a strong crush for the girl, that seemingly shifted more and more to [Name] admittedly. "Mmm...Probably treating Kankuro.." she stretched before getting up from her bedding area. He bummed in acknowledgment, as he walked towards the door to leave her be. He paused upon hearing her call out his name. "Naruto.."

"Everything is going to be fine." she simply said, her back facing him, but the tone in her voice was low as he nodded to her quietly as he closed the door behind him. Boy was the Uzumaki stressed out.

...

The feeling of the wind breezed through her hair as the team made their way throughout the forest to their location whereas Pakkun had noted the Akatsuki hideout to be. Soon after she had got ready she had been informed of the mission details, precisely the one about no Suna-nins being allowed during the rescue mission due to some reasons. But it didn't stop Lady Chiyo from tagging along with Team 7 in the process because of her weakened attachment with Sunagakure.

"Ya know.., your brother is also joining in on the mission too." Naruto commented to the [H/C] haired girl, she was rather quiet beside Naruto, and his comment seemed to pique her interest soon after. "Since when?" she questioned, her eyebrow raised as she had no prior acknowledgment of such details about Neji and his team joining. "During your operation duties last night, we got word of Team Guy joining us.." Kakashi said from the other side of Naruto, a trace of irritation pinged on her face at the realization.

She had not much to say, considering that she had left the compound for her mission within the same day she had fearfully threatened her grandfather, or so that's what he would say it was. She wondered if Neji or anyone within the compound knew much of what had happened a few days prior, and what exactly would happen upon her entrance back in the village, she knew her grandfather wasn't just going to let it be, that wasn't the type of person he was, especially with [Name], he seemed to hold a heavy grudge for her. Though it was a heavy subject to think upon she had further things to worry about. "You're not much of a talkative one are you kid?" Chiyo commented to [Name] suddenly, as she observed her as the quiet and more distant one out of the bunch.

"No." she said calmly, though the constant comments she made began to irk the girl. "Hmmm.." she bummed out, as Sakura eyed over to [Name] and noticed the blank stare she held as she looked forward, her side profile prominent through the breeze her hair seemed to try to hide it in. "Reminds me a lot of my grandson's personality, and overall persona..his quietness..it held a lot of loneliness..—"

"Enough." [Name] spoke up, as she sighed out in a quiet annoyance at the ladies probing of her. "Don't compare me to a criminal. I am far from that. I'm not a monster." Chiyo eyed the girl, a glare pertaining on her face at her comment towards her grandson. Now this one really acts like Tsunade.. She clenched her fist, as a quietness ensued after the given comments. A monster? Naruto thought to himself, he ever so wondered why she thought so low of herself or even who would say such to her.

Before he could seemingly open his mouth and comfort the girl, Kakashi paused. "Wait..—" his eyes went wide, "There's someone ahead of us..someone too familiar.." he mumbled out, as he looked over the [Name]. This was all too sudden he thought, too sudden to be happening at such a given moment. And he wondered when she would notice the familiarity of the chakra that was before them. A branch snapped in the distance, as she activated her Byakugan, immediately taking a step back and grabbing for Naruto's forearm.

"Itachi...?" her eyes grew wide, as he stood in the distance with a blank stare. He still looked the same, nothing about his demeanor changed. He was still the same murderous Itachi Uchiha in her eyes. The same man who had scarred Sasuke & [Name] for an unforgiving amount of time. She unconsciously began gripping onto Naruto's arm with much force, the Uzumaki grimaced at the tinge of pain he felt as the forest before them went dead silent. He looked her dead in the eyes, his eyes holding a red hue as he looked at the team before him. "[Name]..." he called out to her, "Don't.." she swiftly let go of Naruto's forearm, Naruto noticed the pulsating of her veins rapidly beating as the tomoes of her Sharingan became visible.

Itachi could see the difference in her eyes, though he had never truly seen her Sharingan before, the number of tomoes were maxed out to three in both of her eyes. "You've...advanced tremendously..." he noted, as his attention shifted to Kakashi upon the silver haired Jonin speaking up. "Huh..so you're the backup they send out for us to counter..?" He questioned, his demeanor more stern than usual as he tried to avoid looking directly at Itachi. "Well considering what happened last time..this should be particularly easy." Itachi snarly replied back, the form of a smirk coming to his face before [Name] spoke up. "It won't be. Dont trust that narrative. It's been years, and do you truly think I would allow you to ever do what you did again? You're the reason Sasuke is gone now.."

Sakura eyed over to the male Uchiha in front of them, though she had never visually met Itachi once, to come forth to him now, she found herself also boiling with anger. He was one of the many plausible reasons for her [Name]'s demeanor now and as [Name] stated, he played a huge role in Sasuke's abandonment. She clutched her first with much force, as Kakashi lifted his headband to the Uchiha before him and the battle commenced.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
NARUTO's PERSPECTIVE
Outskirts of Suna

Hidden Sand.
╰────────────╯

"Don't look into his eyes." but yet the glaring of his ring shrouded red into his blue eyes and he thought nothing of it. Not much could be said afterward, other than a few given nods. The blonde noticed [Name] rushing forth. "Shit...!" Naruto cursed, as Kakashi yelled at the girl in front of him to halt. She didn't listen to a word, as she garnered chakra within her hands, and swung forth at the Uchiha in front of her. Before her hit landed on the man, he grabbed for her wrist just as he did to Sasuke years prior.

She felt her heart skip a  beat at the touch of his hands on her wrist, one she hadn't felt in so long. Shaking out of her thoughts, she quickly dipped down and slipped out of his grasp. She lowered herself into a crouch, swinging her left leg out to kick him from the lower body. It impacted, but only for her to hear the sounds of crows screech in her ear as the man disappeared in front of her. He teleported so fast before her, Naruto's eyes widen as he managed to be a few feet in front of her now.

She lied stumped on the ground, Naruto squinted for a moment, calling out to the girl without a word from her being returned. "Kakashi..is she—" Sakura noticed her frozen position, "Genjutsu.." Chiyo mumbled out as she tsked, "I've dealt with Uchiha's before but never to this extent..Jashin.., what had Sasori involved himself into?" Chiyo mumbled out, as she glared forth but not directly at Itachi. Kakashi's sharingan glared of red.

He launched at him, continuously avoiding eye contact with the Uchiha, but felt a grip heavy on his fist. The Hatake's hit became throttled, and a quick flash next to Itachi channeled a shadow clone of Itachi's that ran forth towards Naruto, Sakura and Chiyo. Without hesitation, Naruto garnered chakra within his hands, and the feeling of his Rasengan entered his hand as he launched forth towards the clone. Dispelling his clone with ease and caving much destruction in the process.

The Uzumaki gasped out, as he noticed his surroundings changed upon the smoke clearing in front of him. "What the.." he mumbled out, his team & Chiyo were now on the ground. [Name] groaned from in front of him, as she struggled to get up. The boy came running forth to her, before suddenly she transformed in front of him. Transformed into Itachi. His eyes widen in shock, but he halted as he realized what was going on. This was his genjutsu.

"How..—" he was cut out off immediately, as he felt himself entering a trance. Naruto found himself struggling as he tried to shakily grab for his back pouch, latching onto a few Kunai's as he grappled himself to throw them within the directions the cloned Itachi's stood around him. Quickly shaking out of the trance he found himself entering, he threw the Kunai's in the directions he aimed for. They whistled as they got thrown through the air, entering impact upon the three Itachi clones before him.

He thought they would dispel with ease, only to find himself more confused upon them turning into crows and circling around him, before they moved closer within the circle of the field they stood in. They gathered before him, as it transformed into another Itachi — which he supposed was the original now. "What the hell...?!" he screamed out, as Itachi levitated above him.

Shit.., he had to heavily concentrate to dispel this age jutsu. "Kakashi seems to believe he knows everything.." he held up his hand, signaling to the finger that had the ring on it. "Just not quite.." And as Itachi finished his sentence, he looked away from his hand and to Naruto again, as the crows began to gather again. Slowly hovering around Itachi before they halted for a moment. And he opened his mouth again — "Tskuyoni."

"Release!"

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

i tend to forget how damn long this arc dragged on, hoping to cut this in half too and get to the good GOOD stuff. its the way i probably could've cut this whole part out but i would've felt wrong for doing that and iiii have stated that i like to follow the canon plot so sigh, ANYWAYSSS HOPING NEXT CHAPTERRR,,, WE CAN MEET SOME OF THE NEW LOVEEE INTEREST HEH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 76 10
NARUTO x READER x SASUKE (possibly other mild interests) basically Naruto with you in it! B) Reader uses she/her pronouns. Characters may be super OO...
649K 17.3K 46
A collection of scenarios and own shots with our favourite Uchiha Clan! From Madara, Izuna, Shisui, Sasuke, Itachi, Fugaku, Indra and many more of th...
402K 10.5K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...