The story of Xian clan Cultiv...

By RimpaBlqngrn

Introduction: Xian clan was the great clan besides Lan clan........ the story of the enmity between the two s... More

chapter- 1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter-13
chapter-14🔞
chapter-15
chapter -16

chapter -12

386 20 6
By RimpaBlqngrn

Weiying was sleeping like a baby and Lan Wangji looking at his face that he didn't want that weiying was awake but the fate didn't support him. After a second  weiying yawning and twisted toward his hand rapped Lanzhan's upper body. Lanzhan's ears being red.

Weiying yawning,"" hawww! ....hawww !....hmm ...Hmm! ...Qing give me a cup of tea...... I'm hungry. ""

As usual lanzhan wake up at 5am and done his important works and then looking at weiying's face. Weiying wake up at 10 am and surprised to see Lanzhan's cold face. Then he realized he was married. With a scream weiying said ,"" Lanzhan....you?......... sorry ....I'm just shocked. "" Then a occurred silence.

Lan zhan said,"" Weiying!""

Weiying just shocked to see that lanzhan remembered his real name. That's why not , he was his husband  so that's normal....but...his face like a confused child.

Lanzhan remember what he exactly said him but he didn't make any person his thinks correctly. He said weiying ,"" Weiying!.... can you remember me...... ""

Weiying was very confused and think " yes !...I know you....we met my jiějie's  wedding and first time when we kissed when you drunk, ....I clearly remembered when you pulled me and kissed forcefully....I don't know I liked it.... but why is the headache....ohh...ohhh....I couldn't control it.... what a vision.....?...""

Lanzhan eagerly waiting for his response but when he noticed weiying felt unclear and he touched his head and he realized that weiying was a heart.  He was afraid and kept weiying hand and hugged him and pampered him like  a baby .....,"" Weiying!....clam down...every thing is ok.....""

Weiying didn't know but when he felt Lanzhan's touch he felt comfortable and his headache slowly moved..... he also hugged Lanzhan and felt his warm.

Weiying's mind suddenly full of dirty thoughts he aslo hugged Lan zhan tightly and the next moment he pushed him opposite side and ran away from zinshi.

Lanzhan shocked and think,"" give your time and then I said you all the truth because you didn't remember me....""

After the dinner time when the hole family was sitting together , lanzhan,  weiying, lan xichen, Mian mian .

Firstly weiying didn't  believed that Mian Mian had been his sister in law, Lan xi chen's wife ...... he said ,"" seriously you and ze wu Jun was married.....""  but then weiying know that his best friend be his sister in law.

They were eating tasty dishes . The Lan Brothers eat vegetables and soup and their cute husband and wife were eating non veg dishes.

They were gossipping some funny things some funny and bold discussion. Weiying and Mian Mian were very friendly but their husbands were no problem.  But their a person who had a big problem. He didn't like the Lan Brothers husband and wife.

Suddenly Mian Mian felt uncomfortable , she was ran away from the room and vomiting.  Lan xichen was afraid he also ran behind her. Mian mian felt uneasy. She washed her face and sitting shying in the dinner table.  Lan zhan hesitantly asked ,"" Everything is ok?....""

Lan xichen smiled and said,"" Hmmmmm""

Lan zhan didn't understand what was happening because Weiying and his brother were continuing smiling. His face was a confusing expression.

Weiying said,"" congratulations 🎊 ""

Lanzhan ,"" .......""

Mian mian shyly said,"" I'm pregnant...... I mean I and ze wu Jun be parents.......""

They were very happy and the good news said to his uncle. They decided that they didn't said anyone the news because it's not good that announced a pregnancy news before 5 or 6 months.

But a person was very jelous. He want to kill the unborn baby. He like ze wu Jun and want him. He want to destroyed the sect. He made a trap that he kill the unborn child ....,"" I kill the baby and  the hole blam is goes to our weiying .....ha ha ha ha....""

Weiying want to find the person who was from Lan clan and the murderer. He hadn't trust of  Meng yao , he thought Meng yao had a bad intention, "" Why he join this sect.....?...what his secret intention.....what he want.....?....""

Wen Qing, Wen Ning being aslo mian mian good friends.  Mian mian was a doctor and he daily checked mian mian. Weiying was fall in love with his husband but he didn't said his husband.   A weak passed and Mianmian was one months pregnant.  His husband always take care him. A small thing he noticed and try to good that for his pregnant wife. Ze Wu jun love his wife very much. He always be a good father. Then he prepared a little room for his baby girl or boy. He made delicious meals , soups , ice creams, juices for his pregnant wife. He very much trusted of Mian mian and his uncle sent many gifts for Mian Mian like , many gold ornaments,  juelrys,  Chinese traditional silk cloths etc.

One day when ze wu Jun had not home. A servent gave mian mian a green soup and said his husband sent the soup for her. Weiying already didn't like Meng yao when he saw Meng yao in the kitchen he secretly follow him. But he suddenly vanished infront of his eyes.

Mian mian was very happy that his husband went to a important meeting in other clan , he sent a bowl of soup for her. She sweetly drink the bitter soup and the servant bowed her and went from there. After two a few hours Mian mian had felt uncomfortable,  ""her belly was hurting and she was very bleeding...... "" The miads gossipping in front the room.

""  I think the child is no more ..... ""
"" yes.... there was a very blood in the room ....""
"" Oh...God.... how innocent the first Lan mistress.....""
"" Alas!....she lost her child... ""
The female servants were gossipping....

Ze Wu jun listened the news and ran to their sect. He just want to saw his wife to be safe.

When Ze Wu jun go to the room Meng yao stop him and said ,"" I don't know what happened..... but when Weiying went to the room after that she had a critical situation.....""

Ze Wu jun ignored him and go  to the room and saw his wife was sleeping,  his eyes were red . He understood that his wife was crying a lot. He hugged his wife and caring him. Wen Ning try to fed the medicine to her. But mian mian just crying. 

Lan zhan and weiying try to make out to his brother. 

One weak later......

Weiying teasing lanzhan all time . He said,"".... you're so boring.... you don't saw pornoghraphy books ..... you don't like girls.... you don't like anyone's touch.....so what do you like .... lanza...""

Lanzhan just said... "" hm""

Weiying then frustrated and went from there. But he had a attraction of his husband.

Lan xi chen take care his wife. He Carry his wife and feeding him fruits like a baby and some times they were deeply kissing.  Meng yao was very jelous and think she lost her child she didn't give a child to her family so why ze wu Jun love him the most.....,"" I hurt you .....why second Lan master care you...... I just want to kiss you.... why  you .... he is mine..... just mine.....""

Meng yao cutting his hand by a sharp glass which he broke as well as his heart. He try to kiss ze wu Jun.

When mian mian felt  sad for a moment......, "" Why are sad my darling....Don't worry..... we will  have many babies..... just trust me...."" kiss her neck and lick her.

Meng yao made a another plan. He wanted to try killing Mian Mian many times but weiying had his big problem. Weiying always save him directly or indirectly. So he made a dangerous plan.

Lan zhan entered Zinshi and saw weiying half naked and cleaning his long black hair.  Lan zhan just freeze. He said ,"" Weiying ""
Seeing lanzhan weiying go to close him and said,"" yes.....lanza ""

Lan zhan try to controlling himself but weiying thought," I am not looking sexy.....so why he didn't touch me, Why he didn't kiss me ..... why I decorated the room ..... why lanza.... why you upset me..... I....I....""

Lan zhan went to bed silently ignored weiying and said  ,"" Good night weiying!....""

Weiying pull his hands and pushed him in the bed and saw in his eyes . Weiying was breathing a deep . He angrily said him,"" Lanzhan..... I know you Don't love me.... but... you recently ignored me.... why.....what my fault....why you dislike me... am I Don't attractive.....?....""

Lan zhan just shocked to  saw weiying current action and words....he didn't believed that weiying think he hate him.

Lan zhan recently pushed weiying bottom and he was the top.

Lan zhan smiled and said his cute husband "" Weiying..... why you think that I hate you.... weiying I always said the truth..... please believe me..... weiying you are the one who I love the most..... we love each other after one and almost two years..... I know you don't remember but trust me that is the truth..... we promised they we had  marriage  and you being my husband....... weiying when I saw you I couldn't control myself..... I always try to control my self ..... but you always tease me...... you know I just want to see you in my dream ..... in my bed.... I want just you......""

Weiying didn't believed his husband's words. Don't waste any time Lan zhan kissed weiying lips very softly,  patently,  very sweetly and Weiying responds his kiss. The kiss being very hot . They kissed each other like a hungry beast eating his food. Lan zhan hungrily kissed weiying. That was the time which Lan zhan waiting for weiying. 

A servent knocking his room and said ,"" Master Lan calling you.....""

Weiying and WangJi just started their romantic moments but his uncle called him like a boy who licking his chocolate and his old parents snatched that from him. Weiying properly dressed and they  went to the hall. Their lips were red and swollen. Lan zhan was embarrassed to think that uncle saw it .....

Weiying proudly entered the hall and saw ze wu Jun and Mian Mian were also there. Weiying didn't understand what was the matter. Meng yao was a evil smile.

Lan Quren who was a strict teacher and a good hearted uncle,  his life was very painful so he didn't want his nephew's life that.......he had a old story that's why he didn't hate him but didn't like him also. When listened Mian mian had a miscarriage and weiying was her last visitor.  He want to investigate the matter. But the Lan Brothers,  Mian mian also trust weiying.  When Wei Ying listened that his uncle thought he kill his best friend's unborn child his face like he was cried. He know that his family had a personal enmity that he didn't know that. He just love his husband a lot.....

Weiying said ,"" you think I'm a murderer....what nonsense......who tell you.....?""

Lan Quren stopped him and said a big lecture ,"" Why we trust you..... you are the wein clan last child.....and you are the yilling patriach...... you .....monster.....when I fixed your marriage with my nephew I know........that....you have something to do....""

Lan zhan said,"" uncle.....I'm sorry but you have any avoidance.... why you said that weiying is the murderer.....sister in law is weiying's best friend.....why he killed her unborn baby ....what's the logic?..... ""

Meng yao said ,"" Weiying was jelous because he is a boy....he doesn't be a mother....so he killed the unborn baby....""

Weiying said,"" But .....when I visit her then Wen Qing with me....and we just gossipping and talking some normal matters.....so how I kill the unborn baby?.....""

Ze Wu jun Aslo support weiying,"" yes!....I know you....wei master.....you should not harm my wife..... that I know..... Meng yao..... I think you are mistaken.....""

Meng yao,"" I think he feed her....some poison or.....I think he sent any soup with poison.....""

Lanzhan said, "" if weiying sent her any soup that's normal..... it's not poison.....it's not any avoidance......""

Meng yao said irritatingly, (because , everyone is weiying side....they support weiying....the yilling patriach.....that he hate the most....when he saw the two Lan Brothers trust of weiying he was very jelous )... "" I think weiying mixed poison in the lotus seeds and Caribbean carrots leaps leaves...... asked him..... at after noon he sent a servent with the pois..............""

Weiying face had  a Evil smile .( He was  the yilling patriach mode)..... he was clapping and smiling......

Sorry for the delay........ I will publish the next chapter as soon as possible .......🙃🙃🙂🙂

Thank you so much..... next chapter will coming soon... stay with me...😊😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.8K 26
One of the disciple from on of the clan is shooting his arrow at Wei Wuxian but in a flash the person he shot wasn't Wei Wuxian but.... Wei Wuxian ey...
12.1K 494 10
Lan Wangji is a cursed Wife whose husbands were died after marrying and impregnated him. His both husband died During Lan Zhan's pregnancy. Who will...
276K 16.4K 27
Story of the two life love, fate brought them together again, but will Lan Zhan and Wei Ying able to recognize each-other in a new life? Doctor Xiao...
299K 7.7K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...