DIVORCE PARTY

By XHAPPHIER

"I am sorry.....let's get a divorce." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

10

1K 72 8
By XHAPPHIER

Tzuyu giggled to herself evily while looking at her phone. She was rolling over the bed while laughing.
"Oh my god hahahahaha that idiot!!" Tzuyu was saying while laughing. Sana who was inside the bathroom standing to cool herself down frowned upon tzuyu's laughing sounds.

Sana put her ear on the door to confirm if it's actually tzuyu or someone else.
"Why is she laughing so hard?" Sana asked herself still with the frowned face.

Then suddenly it hit her head.
'tzuyu-ah is laughing hard.....that means.......oh no......she sure has created some other trouble. ' sana thought.

She then came out of the bathroom and went to tzuyu.
"Hey.....why are you laughing so hard?" Sana asked frowning. She was preparing herself for the worst.
"Hmm? Why am I laughing? How about you guess it my dear wife?" Said tzuyu.

Sana knew she can't answer it correctly. So she just said whatever comes in her head.
"Umm......uhh.....I don't know!! Maybe you saw something funny .  " Said sana giving up.

"Yeah.....I did. Anyways that's nothing. " Said tzuyu in a chill tone.
"Sigh. What a waste of time. " Said sana . Sana was about to go but tzuyu asked something that made her stop.

"So why are you dating an idiot?"

Sana stopped on her way and looked back at tzuyu asking, "I am sorry, what?"

"Your illegitimate lover markie boy is an idiot. " Said tzuyu with a smug face.

"He is not an idiot, ok? You are literally calling your business partner an idiot. I mean how can you call a multi mill-" sana couldn't speak as tzuyu spoke again.

"He is an idiot. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at her in disbelief. Tzuyu just shrugged with her smug face.
"And may I know why do you think he is an idiot?" Asked sana.
"Hmm........that's a good question. " Tzuyu said. She then looked at the the wall clock and then looked back at sana with a smile.

"If he is an idiot then he would come in this house in 1 hour. If he is not then he should be here by now. " Said tzuyu. Sana was confused.
"What the heck are you planning?" Sana asked.

"Oh.... you will know my dear wife. " Tzuyu said and stood up from bed.
She went near sana.
"Well I shall go now. " Tzuyu stretched her body.
"I have a lot of preparations to do. Bye Mrs. Chou. " Said tzuyu and held sana's waist and gave a kiss on sana's cheeks. This made sana blush hard.

"Fuck.....she and her playful personality. " Sana said to herself after tzuyu left.

Meanwhile tzuyu went to her study room. She Dialed Xiaotings number. She knew that Xiaoting has already left for work.

"TINNGGGG!!!!!" Tzuyu screamed over the phone.
"What the..can you volume down a bit? "Said Xiaoting on the phone.
"Fine fine. Buddy I need your help. Actually I want to you to bring some things to me. " Said tzuyu.

"Hmm? You need something? What is it?" Xiaoting asked.
Tzuyu then started to tell her the list.

"Bwahhaha oh Lord! You crazy!! You sure about this??!!" Said Xiaoting laughing.

"Of course!! You know I am serious when I am giving you a list." Tzuyu said smirking over the phone.

"On it boss!!"  Said Xiaoting and cut the call.

Then in 15 minutes Xiaoting brought everything that is needed. Tzuyu and her went outside of the house looking at the equipments.
"Phew I brought everything. I had to go to our farm for this. " Said Xiaoting. Tzuyu smirked.

"Let's get ready then. " They both then wore a PPE suit which covered them from head to toe. Wore mask and goggles and gloves.

"Let's pick these two buckets. " Said tzuyu. Both took the buckets till kitchen. Tzuyu took out some eggs from the fridge and smirked. She also took a bottle of milk and then took rotten cheese then poured it.

If you are wondering what's the bucket is consisting then let me tell you. The buckets are filled with cow shits. Yes , cow shits that Xiaoting brought from the farm that is owned by the chou's.

Tzuyu mixed all of it with an evil smirk. Xiaoting wanted to throw up because of the smell. Xiaoting started to spray some air freshener around the room to lessen the smell.

Then the both of them took the buckets and stood Infront of the door. Tzuyu was watching by the front door CCTV camera on her phone if mark is coming or not. They intentionally cut the doorbells wire.  When she saw marks car she immediately unlocked the door but the door was still closed.

Mark came just like how tzuyu predicted. 1 hour later of the text.

"Ting get in your position. " Said tzuyu. Xiaoting stood at where she was instructed to.

Mark who was in ragging anger pressed the bell twice. But he realized that the bell isn't ringing. He then twisted the doorknob and the time when he entered ,

"Ting now!!!" Screamed tzuyu . Both of them then splashed the whole mix on him.

"Yaahhhh!!!! Ewwww!!!" Mark exclaimed.

The bed smell took over the room. In a second, mark was filled with cow shit and mixes. His face crunched. His face was covered with it. He smelled like a shit. Sana came down stairs and saw marks miserable and disgusting condition.

"Oh my god!! What happened??" Sana asked. She also crunched her face and held her nose. She has a frown in her face.

"Baby!! You ok?" Mark said coming near to sana. But sana backed away as the bad smell was bothering her.

"You know mark I think you should actually take a bath. " Said sana.
"I know but before that......" Mark then looked at tzuyu with glare.

"Oh my god!! It was you markie boy. I thought you were my friend chaeyoung. " Said tzuyu fakely pouting.

"You intentionally did that, didn't you??" Asked mark in anger. Tzuyu then pulled out her goggles and mask.

"Hmm? And why would I do that?" Asked tzuyu in a playful tone.

"Cause you want my girlfriend!! I have been seeing this from day one. " Said mark looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu then burst out laughing.
"H-hahahaha- her? A-are you hahahaha ki-kidding me??" Asked tzuyu .
"Like why would I want my soon to be ex-wife from you? I mean she is not that special. Don't have a good choice and......." Tzuyu looked at sana. Sanas eyes were getting teary.

"Why would I want her when I can get literally bunch of girls after she leaves me. " Said tzuyu staring at sana. Sanas heart was cracked and damaged now.
Sana wanted to cry so bad at that moment.
'h-how can she say it to me??' sana thought. Tzuyu smiled. She knows it's working.

"Don't you think that it's your fault?? I mean if you have came an hour ago you could have easily skip from this disaster. Tch tch what a bad luck. " Said tzuyu with a pity voice.

"You-" mark got cut off as tzuyu spoke
"Can you go and take a shower first? You stink!" Said tzuyu rolling her eyes.

Mark gritted his teeth.
"Mark baby come with me. You can take a bath in my rooms bathroom. " Said sana sweetly to mark and glared at tzuyu time to time.

Sana then started to walk. Mark then looked at tzuyu and smirked.
"See? Me and sana are for each other. No matter how much you try we are the endgame. " Said mark. 

"Ohhhh.......by the way ......did I ask about your relationship with MY wife , you illegitimate lover?" Said tzuyu.

Mark was ready to throw his hand bit sana called mark. So mark stopped and went to sanas bedroom with sana. Sana locked her door. After a while when tzuyu was Infront of the room she tried to open it but the door was locked. Tzuyu frowned.

"Does she really need to close the door??" Asked tzuyu herself. She was getting annoyed at this. But then proceeded to her other plan.

Meanwhile mark was done taking bath. He came out the bathroom shirtless. Showing his muscled body to sana. However seeing marks body sana remember tzuyu's rock body and how it felt. Sana looked away and gulped thinking about tzuyu's body.

Mark who got the wrong idea came near sana and backhugged her. He sniffed sana's neck while holding sana's waist.

"Mmhh baby , you are so hot and sexy. " Said mark. Mark kissed sana's neck a several times. He made sana face him and was moving forward to kiss her.

However sana didn't feel anything. It was all blank. She didn't felt excited but nervous at the same time. She didn't felt like the spring is here. She didn't felt the butterflies. Isn't that how you should feel about the person you are going to kiss? But at that moment sana felt nothing.

"Uhm mark....I think we should s-stop. " Said sana looking down. Mark thought sana was getting shy.
"Come on baby it's been so long since we kissed. Just one. " Said mark as he closed his eyes and moved more closer and was few inches away from sana. Sana was shaking.

As mark was about to kiss they got interrupted by a loud sound of music.
The lyrics were;

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up in my house
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me
I think she really likes me, 

His eyes grew wide. It was the same thing that tzuyu wrote in the message.
He went to the door and opened it. He saw tzuyu dancing there with sunglasses and a Bluetooth speaker. She was rolling her body like a worm.

She smirked looking at mark. But then felt an anger in her heart when she saw mark shirtless. Her mind was telling her that mark was about to do something unholy with sana. And sana wouldn't mind it either. This bothered tzuyu a lot.

"So you messaged me the lyrics??!!!" Said mark.
Tzuyu smiled evily.
"Finally you are using your brain markie boy!! I must say you might have a shitty face but not a shitty mind. " Said tzuyu sassily.

"Tsk. I swear I will make you regret everything. " Said mark in anger.
"Do whatever you want. " Said tzuyu.

Suddenly marks phone rang. He picked it up. Apparently he got some other job to do in company. That's why he decided to say bye.

"You are going now?" Asked sana while escorting mark till the door.
"Yes babe. But don't worry we will have a date later. " Said mark.

He then pulled sana closer and kissed her passionately. Sana without option kissed back even though she doesn't wanted to.

Tzuyu was clenching her fists. She then went to her room with a frowned face. Probably mad. When mark left sana heaved a sigh. She started to look for tzuyu.

"Where is she?" Asked sana.
"I saw her going to her room . I think she is angry. " Said Xiaoting.

"Ohh .......by the way. I didn't know that chou's have their own farm . " Said sana.
"Hmm. Well actually it was built because of tzuyu. She loves cow next to dogs. " Xiaoting said.

"Uhm. I am going to her room now !!" Sana announced and ran to tzuyu's room.

"Sigh. I don't know what I saw earlier is good or not. But I hope tzuyu to fall in love and live while smiling. " Said Xiaoting to herself.

Meanwhile sana ran to tzuyu's room there she saw tzuyu leaning on the doorframe of the balcony. Her back was facing sana.

"Tzuyu-yah......"

"So did you enjoy it? " Asked tzuyu.

"Huh..???" Said sana still confused. Tzuyu turned around and face sana.

"I mean.....you know sucking your boyfriend's face and make outs in your room and all. " Tzuyu said raising one of her eyebrows.

"I-....we didn't do anything..." Said sana.

Tzuyu moved closer and hold sana's cheeks , she caressed it and said, "you know......you don't deserve him. " Tzuyu's eyes were traveling in sana's face.

Sana then backed away. Her Heart again beating fast.
"What a-are you s-saying??? It's none of your business. " Said sana. She was about to leave but tzuyu held her wrist and pulled her closer making sana's back come in contact with Tzuyu's front.

Tzuyu put her both hands around Sanas waist. Tzuyu's hands were running around on sana's waist softly but boldly. Tzuyu's breath in sana's neck. Sana closed her eyes feeling good at the touch.  Sana could feel herself getting excited and nervous. She was feeling butterflies.

Tzuyu's breath got heavier. Same goes for sana. Sanas scent was pulling tzuyu crazily. Meanwhile sana already gave up as she wanted to enjoy it. It felt so right.

Tzuyu then went near sana's ear and sensually whispered with a husky voice that, 
" The way kisses you is the way how I warm up. The way he makes you feel in the bed is how I kiss. I can do it better sana. "

Sanas legs were jelly. She doesn't want tzuyu to stop. Tzuyu's hands went under sana's shirt and was roaming on sana's soft stomach.

Tzuyu's hand went to sanas breast and cupped it softly. A small whimper left sana's  mouth. While tzuyu was sighing in pleasure.

"Someone like you deserves a lot than that sana.....................and I can give you more than that jerk would My babygirl.  " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 542 20
{COMPLETED} "You need to get over the things that you keep in your head or you'll just combust." "How?" "You have to figure that out" "I think I'll...
5.5K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

70.6K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst
24.1K 1K 27
"It's okay.. I'm always here. You're safe with me" m.m:// Even after the toughest storms, sun shines after. After joy, there always be sadness waiti...