He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

By minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... More

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
οΏΌ epilogue
πŸ’₯ feedback πŸ’₯
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

scene 35

1.3K 70 9
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I feel is how cold I am and the second thing I feel is the pain in my lower back.

I flutter my eyes open and I see the mirrors on the ceiling. I blink around the room, trying to clear my vision, then I'm hit with the memories of where I am. A very tacky love hotel with a heart-shaped bed with cherry red covers and velvet walls with a big ass pink chandelier.

My back hurts as I move around in the bed. I looked over to my left and see an empty bed and my heart breaks again.

He left...

Jimin left me cold and alone in some strange hotel without anything. I curled into a ball on the bed trying not to cry because I'm tired of crying. I did this to myself. What else did I expect...

That wasn't my Jimin last night...

I sit up painfully because I really blew out my back last night. I look around the room searching for my phone or clothes. They were thrown carelessly last night. I see they are somewhere on the floor, spread around.

I move around the bed with horrible pain in my ass to reach for my forgotten clothes. I slip on my underwear and sweatpants, then my sweater while I sit at the edge of the bed, dialing a number with shaky fingers.

It's rang a couple of times until he picked up the phone

"YOON-GI"

"Hey Kookie..."

"Good morning. What's up? You called early on a Saturday are Hoseok and Tae being gross again"

"No...are you busy?"

"Not really. Are you okay?"

"N-No...I'm not okay"

"What happened? Who am I beating up?"

"Kookie, can you come pick me up? I-I kinda d-don't know where I am and my phone is about to die"

"Yes, of course, Hyung, send me your location"

"Thank you..."

After that we said goodbye and I texted Jungkook my location and which room I was in. I just waited there with my knees hugging my chest on the pathetic heart-shaped bed looking at a condom gum ball machine while fighting the steamy flashback of last night that is popping up in my brain at the moment.

⛓💔💥

There was a knock at the hotel door and I actually couldn't get up without a sharp pain in my ass,  making me want to collapse to the floor. When I got dress earlier, I saw bruises literally all over my body. It was painted with dark purple hickeys, everywhere but the hip bruises are intense.

"It's open!" I huffed, and the door creaked open and a mop of brown fluffy hair popped in and he looked around with wide eyes as he stepped in.

"Woah it's like the red room from fifty shades of Grey," he said shutting the door behind him as he stepped in and looking up " Wow mirrors last cool but kinda dangerous if you think about it" he whispered

I laid on the bed hugging a pillow, the one Jimin used last night. It kinda smells like him as my friend walked in sitting on the bed patting my head.

"What's wrong buttercup, why are you in this weird place? This whole place smells like vanilla and sin," he whispered.

I looked up at him and he was glowing this morning. He seemed genuinely happy his hair is longer and half up half. down he was wearing a black turtleneck and dangly earrings I looked at him and let out a small huff. I called Jungkook for a reason to talk about yesterday because it was fucking crazy. My mind was reeling.

"Kookie..." I whispered softly and moved to put my back against the headboard. He looked over at me and moved to sits next to me.

"What happened here?" He whispered back I hugged the pillow more.

"I had sex with Jimin last night..." I murmured, his eyes widen a little but he nodded.

"Okay uh that's...good right-" He said. I closed my eyes, taking a breath and cutting him off.

"Namjoon kissed me" I blurted out I started to tear up as I spoke to my best friend feeling like a pathetic idiot "S-So much happened y-yesterday and I-I wanted to tell you right away b-but I ran into Jimin and we fought... then he kissed me and I-I just m-missed him so much I gave into h-him and we had sex... rough sex than...h-he just left me in this r-room and my ass hurts so much " I cried I couldn't even look at him I was sobbing into a pillow when I felt an arms wrap around me.

"Hyung, stop crying please" he whispered hugging me tight "It's okay I'm not mad, I know you so I know you would never hurt me," he said I buried my face in his chest.

"I-I feel so...horrible. I know how much you liked Namjoon and you're my best friend. I felt so horrible," I said. He shook his head pull back to hold my face.

"Hyung, I'm dating Jin Hyung," he whispered and my eye widen and I peeled away from him.

"Y-You are?" I asked. he smiled wiping my face with his sleeve.

"Yes, he asked me to be his boyfriend last week, and I said yes" he grinned softly

"Oh wow..." I muttered, my arms falling to my side at the shock. He chuckled.

"Yeah, I realized Jin Hyung has always been kind to me and very open with his feelings. He is mature and talks to me and cares about me and I really like, him" he said I blinked a couple times.

"W-What about Namjoon?" I asked he let out a sigh.

"I did love him, but he never loved me back... I guess first loves are like that sometimes" he whispered but then perked up "But now...I'm very very happy" he smiled. Poking my, nose I grabbed his hand.

"Im glad...I'm super happy for you" I said. He looked me up and down.

"What happened with Jimin?" He asked. I pouted and laid down.

"I went to meet you yesterday at your complex and ran into him he was very drunk and very upset so we argued back fourth then he k-kissed me and things lead here...I fell asleep l-last night in his arms and woke up this morning c-cold and a-alone and i-it hurt so much because it was like a w-wake up call that the J-Jimin I love is n-never coming back because he would have never d-done that to m-me" I sobbed

"Hyung..." he whispered

"I-I feel so b-broken my chest aches h-he took my heart with him w-when he broke up with me...now it h-happened again I love him so much" I cried he started to wipe my face brushing the hair out of my face.

"Listen to me Hyung, you're heart is broken and it hurts a shit ton but guess what?...You will overcome this because you are the strongest person I know and you are a badass so don't let this guy break you down" he said I sniffled.

"I-I don't know...I feel weak and broken and very very stupid " I mumbled. He pinched me I yelped.

"Ow! What the hell" I huffed

"Don't talk about my best friend like that! I won't let you speak about yourself like that because you are strong and smart and you don't need this guy...Jimin was only your first boyfriend, your first love and you are still so young new people will come along" he said I pouted and laid back down on the bed looking at myself in the mirror.

"Maybe your right..." I whispered softly "But I can't help but think if this didn't happen where would we be?...We we're so in love" I sniffled "Our love was beautiful I felt it each time he looked at me...no one has ever looked at me like he did" I whispered as my tears fell.

"N-Now it g-gone...forever" I cried. I felt a hand grab mine.

"Hyung I wanna help you I hate seeing you like this. I will call Jin or Namjoon. We will all help you" he said I sat up looking at him.

"How?" I whispered. He grabbed my face.

"You'll get the hell out of here" he whispered

"Of this room? We should because I think they are charging my card-" he covered my mouth.

"No silly out of Korea away from Jimin away from Namjoon away from it all," he said

⛓❤️‍🩹⛓

"I'm not even surprised Namjoon did that," Taehyung said I huffed picking at my hoodie sleeve.

"I was very surprised," I huffed laying my head on Taehyung thigh he ran his fingers through my hair I was sitting in Hoseok and Taehyung's living room with the couple as well Jungkook.

I hear Hoseok chuckle "It was so obvious Yoon," he said I looked over at him lifting an eyebrow.

"What's obvious?" I whispered

"That Namjoon has feelings for you," Hoseok said so casually, but I started to choke on my spit.

"W-What?" I coughed sitting up. They all looked at me "T-That can't be true? He is my close friend...He is Jimin's best friend?" I mumbled

"Even...I caught on to that Hyung" Jungkook said. I looked over at him, my mind reeling at this news.

"You're really charming Yoongi, you have a warm aura. It's very comforting and easy to fall, for" Hoseok said

"That's true," Taehyung said patting my back.

"I don't understand? Did he say something to you guys?" I muttered, looking at them

"Not really, he doesn't talk about his feelings," Hoseok said

"I noticed that," Jungkook whispered

"Than how come everyone knows but me?" I huffed with a frown

"You were too in love with Jimin to look at anyone else," Taehyung said my frown intensified

"Why didn't Namjoon say anything?" I whispered

"Because Namjoon and Jimin have been friends since they were kids and Namjoon is so loyal to Jimin he would do anything for him...even give up on love," Hoseok said

———————————————————————————

HELLO JHOPE'S NEW ALBUM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.2K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...
134K 8.7K 40
Jimin and Taehyung -- sons of the two most dangerous mafia of the entire country, cold blood of hate towards each other ran through their veins But...
190K 6K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
18.2K 869 45
β€· Yoonmin Mafia AU | TW! They meet under unfortunate circumstances and fall in love, silencing the great danger whenever they're together, but they...