𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄𝐒

By w0ckstarr

I just feel like my life is a puzzle and I don't have all the pieces. More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓

𝟐𝟒

3.6K 138 34
By w0ckstarr

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"laniyah bring yo ass!" lando grunted looking up at lani who was standing as far away from the pool as possible.

"no bitch, I mean bae." she said shaking her head.

she had a thing for bodies of water every since she drowned in the 7th grade. even after a entire summer of swimming lessons she still drowned and she vowed to never embarrass herself like that again.

"lani" lando huffed as he jogged up too her, it had been day three of this trip and he felt like she was being difficult as fuck.

she literally picked this place, so the fact that she doesn't wanna enjoy it with him is ticking him off.

"nooooooo" ine going in no water, no matter how much you sulk." she grunted mugging him.

"baby please, ion wan do this shit myself" he tried to reason, he held out his hand looking down at her through his shades. she rolled her eyes and mugged him. "if I die on my life im hauting you." she scoffed as a smile appeard on his face.

"thats what im talking about mamas" he cheesed pulling them towards the pool. he wasn't gonna let her drown of course he would hold her the whole time, that was literally his intention the entire time.

to get in the pool and hold her close because he knew she would have been scared.

"ouu shit this mufucka cold" lani winced once they both got in, she instanly clung to lando's arm as they walked further into the pool. "see mama I got you" lando smiled kissing her cheek.

she jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around his body. "if you drop me I swear to god– yeen gon do nothing but scream my name until I get you." he laughed holding her tight swaying them back and forth.

they sat in silence enjoying each other presence, this is something they did alot and enjoyed each time. it was like they where giving each other time to just be in the moment together which they enjoyed to the max.

"thank you" lani lowly said tucking her head in the crook of his neck.

"for?" he questioned a little confused at what she was implying.

"thank you for being there, staying, wanting me. thank you for everything you bring and take from me." she said

"awee come on na' bae you know that's the bare minimum with me." he laughed kissing her neck. he looked up taking in the nice scenery around him. "look ma the sun about to set." he said letting her go a bit but stopped when she flicnhed.

he laughed and spun around so she could see the sunset, they watched the sun go down peacefully together.

"aight can we go on the balcony and smoke cause a nigga lowkey sleepy." she yawned

It was quite early but to her it was late because the time difference was defenitly catching up to her.

"fosho" lando said carrying her out the pool, he put her down softly before handing her a towel. after they both dried off they went on the balcony.

"how the fuck yo ass even get this shit on a national flight" she laughed shaking her head putting the pre-rolled blunt to her lips.

"the nigga checking me was a pothead himself" lando laughed taking a seat on the small sofa, lani sat on his lap once he got settled.

"do you ever think about how our life would be in the future?" lani asked snuggling up under lando, he wrapped his arms around her as they pass their blunt back and fourth.

"of course, I see you, me and our three kids. we gon name em miracle, mercedes. and maddison but the catch is maddison is a boy, I know what your thinking maddison is a girl name actually it's unisex and girls dig boys with a feminine names." he laughed but lani only was thinking about three kids popping out her vagina.

"three, yeen want just one" she said and he shook his head, "no ion want just one cause she gon need people to talk to and we might not have time to be there all the time." he said and lani nodded.

"why all m's" she laughed

"orginally I was going to do all K's but then there initals would be kkk which I find weird as black individuals" he laughed

"well im fine with your vision" she smiled looking up at the dark moon.

they sat in silence for a bit as they finished up their blunt.

lani ashed it out and looked over and lando who had his eyes closed, he looked so peaceful and calm. she smiled at him before kissing hip lips, he kissed her back wrapping his hand around her throat.

"lani here you go everytime you get high you get all over me" he laughed pecking her lips, "when I get high I get horny" she said looking at him.

she turned around hovering herself over him, she looked over his features his dreads that she loved so much, his thick eyebrows and low eyes, his lips, she stopped and stared for a second before looking back up at his eyes.

"im ready" she softly said

"ready for what war? cause there have been speculation that world war three is about to happen." he laughed making her laugh.

"no nigga im ready to lose my virginty right here right now lets go." she said and he smiled

"ma you ready fareal yeen gotta lie if yeen ready then we cool– boy im ready so come fuck me" she laughed sticking out her tongue.

lani was never really scared to lose her virginity because it probly wouldnt hurt because of her high pain tolerance, so it was never really a concerning thing.

"ion have condoms though..." he said making lani suck her teeth

they both went silent for a second before looking at each other, "I think that we dont even really need one" lani softly said kissing on lando's neck

she knew this was his soft spot and he wasn't going to go agaiant her, she didnt mind letting him go in raw because she trusted him not to nut inside her.

"laniyah you gon get me in trouble" he laughed shaking his head

"boy please it'll be our little secret" she smiled as he pecked her up.

he placed her against the balcony releasing his member from his shorts, lando knew he was gonna be in some shit if he got her pregnant but at the end of the day he could just blame lani cause really she wanted this and who is HE to tell the love of his life no

"okay you promise me you ready, cause ane no coming back from this." he said looking up at her. she slowly nodded.

"i wan lose me virginity in a unique way, here hold me on the balcony i'll remember that vividly" she deviously smiled holding her arms up. lando just shook his head and did what she said.

he kissed on her neck as he slid her bathing suit to the side. he rubbed her entrance a bit to see how wet she was a she was really wet, she ane been lying when she said when she get high she get horny.

"lando c'mon nigga" lani said she really wanted some and he was taking his sweet ass time making her anticipate and shit.

"lani be patient for I take my sweet ass time fareal" he laughed looking down as he began sliding in, "ouuu" they both groaned out at the same.

a good groan for lando but a antagonizing one from lani she thought it wasn't going to hurt but she was feeling a good bit of pain at the moment which she wasn't expecting.

as he slowly inserted himmself lani became antsy, she clung onto him as he went in.

"ma calm down I know it prolly hurt but all dis moving yo ass gon fall" he said trying to calm her down she nodded looking down seeing that he wasn't even half way in.

tears filled the brim of her eyes as he contnuied kissing on her attempting to distract her from the pain going on, it was working a bit but not as much as they both would have hoped.

"ouu shit lando" lani groaned out rolling her head back as he fully inserted himself, he sat there for a bit letting her adjust as much as she could, he honestly felt bad because he never wants to hurt lani especially not to this extent.

"im sorry mamas" he whispered in her ear giving her kisses along her neck, he sat up looking at the tears that streamed down her face, he whiped them away giving her a kiss on the lips.

"c'mon lets get this shit over with so I can feel good to" she mumbled

lando secured her in his arms before slowly rocking back and fourth looking into her eyes after every stroke, he watched her painful expression chang after a few minutes, "fuck lando" she maoned out making him smile.

he was scared that it wouldn't feel good for her so hearing her moan out in pleasure was music to his ears.

"ouu mama I promise you this, imma make yo ass a freak fareal" he smiled pulling her closer as he sped up his strokes a bit.

"fuck lando, you been holding this out on me" she laughed but he just shook his head and looked at her.

"lani yo pussy feel good as fuck ine gon lie you might end up pregnant tonight" he smiled

"fuck" she moaned out leaning back attempting to pull away from him, it was to much but she didn't wanna admit defeat especially since this is what she wanted.

"lani stop that bro" lando moaned as she gripped against him. "fuck lando I-AHHHHHH" she screamed

"oh shit" lando laughed looking down the balcony.

"ouch" lani lowly said rubbing her side. "DE'LANDYN IMMA FUCK YOU UP HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DROP ME!" she screamed making lando burst out into laughter

she knew it was her fault for leaning back so much but still the fact that he fucking dropped her.

"ma im sorry" lando said putting his dick back in his pants before jumping down to help her up.

it wasnt a high fall and she landed on sand so she was okay but it was the principle. he helped her stand up and she mugged him, "its yo fault wanna fuck on a balcony yo first time really?" he laughed but she wasn't seeing the joke.

"im sorry mama" he said attemtping to hold back his laugh as they made there way back to the villa.

"fuck you" she grunted, her legs where shaking but she ignored it cause lando ha done piss her off. this was definitely one for the books.

꧁꧂

yall they is so nastyyyy

but her falling LMFAOOOOOOO

anyway this the last cute chapter kisses 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
22.4K 2K 32
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...
97.8K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
47K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.