Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter- 14 misunderstanding

51.8K 1.8K 39
By _Shivani_1910

Author's POV

After he had gone on a business trip, Megha mornings were not like the mornings a few days ago. She was missing the warmth of his embrace when she woke up. He used to tease her a lot recently, and now she is missing that.

"Oh, don't act like a fucking teenager, Megha. He is not your boyfriend, but your husband who never reciprocates your feelings."

"You have to work," Megha groaned to herself and got ready to go to work.

"Miss Sehari, we bought the shares as you said, but we still need many shares to become the major shareholder," Mr. Williams informed Megha as soon as she came to the office.

"Keep buying, Mr. Williams, and don't buy with the same name. Make sure to buy with different names from different sources. Even if it is less, just keep buying. He is out of the country now, so take advantage of that and try to communicate with the members who are involved in higher management," Megha replied with a cunning smile.

"I don't know what you will do, but I want to be the major shareholder. That's it."

"Ok, I will keep updating," Mr. Williams said and left from her office.
.
.
.

Megha received a call from her best friend when she was engrossed in work. SHe smiled warmly as she picked up the call.

"Hello Megha, I am coming to your house this evening. Are you free? Even if you are not free, come home early to meet me," Nidhi said in the call, not giving Megha a chance to deny.

"Have you completed the movie?" she asked.

"Yeah, and now I have time for one month to rest," Nidhi replied cheerfully.

"Ok then, I will meet you at our house in the evening," she commented, signing on the document.

"Ok, see you later," Nidhi muttered before disconnecting the call.

"I have to shop for more dresses. If another film starts, then I will not have time for shopping," Nidhi mumbled and started her shopping.

Midway through her shopping, she felt thirsty and headed towards a coffee shop and there someone bumped into her and all the bags in her hands slipped from her hand and fell down.

"You idiot, can't you see?" she cursed him, and started picking up her bags.

"I am sorry but it was not intentional," he apologized immediately, and picked up the bags from the floor, and was about to give them to her but someone dashed him, making him fall on her.

It caught her off guard, and she fell on the floor directly, and he fell on her.

"You pervert," she shouted, struggling under him. He stood up quickly and helped her to stand.

"Hello, it's not me but someone dashed me, can't you see?" he growled.

"Is he your friend? Is it your plan to bump on me or what?" Nidhi roared madly while straightening her clothes.

"Hello miss, don't assume things on your own and I have better taste," he said and left just like that.

"Rascal, who does he think he is?" she huffed and walked into the coffee shop.

It's already evening when she completed her shopping. She bought all the things she wanted and some unwanted too, then decided to go to Megha's house.

She kept all her shopping bags in her car and started the car to go.

While driving to Megha's house, she remembered something and stopped the car on the side of the road and walked into a convenience store.

She bought some snacks and headed towards the counter, but this time she bumped into someone.

"It's you again," he hissed as he looked at her.

"Sorry I slippe—" her words stuck in her throat listening to him and gazed at him in disbelief.

"Why is it always you?" he growled.

"You are not a model or something that I want to bump into you. It was just an accident," she scoffed.

"Same goes to you, stupid woman," he huffed and walked out, leaving her dumbfounded.

"Did he call me stupid just now? He is the one who is stupid, not me," she sneered and left after paying the bill.
.
.
.

Entering the house, she smelled the delicious aroma of food, which made her mood better instantly. Keeping the snacks on the couch, she went to the kitchen to find Megha.

"Megha," she exclaimed cheerfully and gave her a bone-crushing hug.

"Are you planning to choke me to death?" comes a vague reply from Megha as she patted her back.

"Oh, I am sorry," Nidhi said and left her.

"Come on, tell me how your shopping went," Megha asked with a smile.

"Don't ask me that. It was a tragedy," Nidhi said, acting sad, and explained her trip to shopping.

"How dare he call you stupid even if it's true, he doesn't have to tell you on the face," Megha exclaimed.

"Yeah, but.. Wait, you think I am stupid?" Nidhi asked, getting offended.

"Obviously," Megha shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"Then you are crazy," Nidhi sneered and sat on the kitchen island while Megha was preparing food.

"At least I am not stupid like you," Megha laughed playfully.

Nirmala gave Nidhi a glass of juice with a smile and informed Megha, "Arjun was there to meet you, Megha."

"Ok, you have juice and look around the house. I will be back," Megha said and went to Arjun after hearing a yes from Nidhi.

"Hi, Arjun," she greeted him with a big smile as she saw him sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, princess," he greeted back happily as he stood up.

"How are you, princess? I am here to check on you and also I need a file from your husband's study," he said.

"I am fine, and about the file.. you can go to his study to collect the file," she replied as she knows they both were best friends and he knows Karthik's study better than her who only saw it once.

She went to the kitchen to make something for Arjun and found that Nidhi was not there in the kitchen. She asked Nirmala, and she said, she walked to look around.

Nidhi finally reached the living room after roaming in the garden. She was looking around at the paintings on the wall while sipping her juice while walking around.

She is going upstairs but all her concentration is on a particular painting of the Free soul. Of course she knows that is her friend's painting.

"When did she paint that? I don't remember her painting this or did I forget?" she mumbled to herself while walking, and bumped into someone, and the juice in her hands slipped on his expensive suit.

"It's you again. Tell me, stupid woman, are you following me or what?" he exclaimed, irritatingly.

She gasped, looking at him. "Why are you here?" She asked and glanced at the file on his hand. "Wait, are you a thief or what?" She roared.

"Am I looking like a thief to you, that too in this suit?" Arjun growled in disbelief.

"Yeah, a rich thief," she replied.

"Stupid woman," he muttered under his breath.
"This is my friend's home, and who are you? Tell me, why are you here?" He rolled his eyes.

"Hello this is my friend's home too," she replied loudly.

"Wait, are you a friend of Megha?" he asked to confirm.

"Yeah," she replied. "And you?"

"I don't know why Megha has this stupid friend," Arjun mumbled, not answering her question.

"You have to apologize, miss stupid woman," he howled when she turned around to go back as she wanted to tell Megha about this rich thief who was robbing her house wearing an expensive suit.

"For what?" She huffed, eying him.

"For pouring juice on me." he narrowed his eyes.

"It slipped," she said, not so sincerely.

"I know you must have poured it on purpose," he raised his eyebrows.

"If I poured on you purposely, then it would be like this," she remarked and splashed all the remaining juice on him.

"You," Arjun roared.

Hearing the loud noises, Megha hurried to the scene where they both were fighting.

"What happened?" Megha asked tensely as she reached them.

"Why is this stupid woman your friend, princess?" Arjun yelped.

"You know this idiot?" Nidhi yelled.

"Wait, do you guys know each other?" Megha asked just to confirm, as she already understood what had happened.

"This is that rascal whom I told you about," Nidhi said.

"Mind your language, woman," Arjun howled.

"You can call me stupid, but can't I call you a rascal? Male ego," Nidhi scoffed.

"Will you guys stop it already?" Megha yelled, taking the attention.

"I think you guys misunderstood."
"Nidhi, he is not like what you explained and Arjun, she is surely not like how you are thinking. Let me introduce each other properly."

"Arjun, she is Nidhi, my best friend, and Nidhi, he is Arjun, Karthik's best friend and brother for me," she introduced them.

They just scoffed at each other, shooting daggers with their eyes after shaking their hands, as per Megha's request.

"Arjun, stay for dinner," Megha asked sweetly, and he agreed.

The trio had dinner, not so silently. All the time, Nidhi and Arjun are throwing tantrums, and picking on fights.

After dinner, Arjun left and the best friends chatted for the whole night, talking their hearts out.

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 22.4K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
76.8K 2.8K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
132K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...