Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter- 13 first kiss

56.4K 2K 34
By _Shivani_1910

Megha's POV

My jaw dropped looking at him. He is hot while exercising shirtless. His toned abs are like heaven to my eyes. I just wanted to tease him, but ended up beneath him.

We both fell on the bed... He is on the top of me giving me butterflies. My eyes met his black orbs as our bodies pressed together.

He was sweaty after exercising, and it made him look hotter. My loose top messed when we fell and now his shirtless body crushing over my bare stomach, giving me tingling sensations.

He supported him by his elbows, not wanting to get off from me. I didn't think much at that time and just kissed him, taking him by surprise as well as me.

I also don't know why I kissed him.

I just left his lips and mumbled a sorry not knowing what to say or do.

"If you have to do anything that may cause you to be sorry, then do it completely before saying sorry," he whispered with his deep voice making a shiver run down my spine.

Before I could process what he meant, his warm lips crushed to my cold one. Goosebumps erupted on my whole body, sparks in my eyes told me to go with the flow. That's it, I ran my fingers in his thick hair, kissing him back.

He flipped us, making me on top of him and titled my head to have more access. His one hand is on my waist and another on the back of my head. I moaned in his mouth when his hand squeezed my waist and I fisted his hair tightly, making him groan.

I don't know how much time passed. We only left when we were out of breath. I fell on his chest, breathing heavily. He is also panting, gasping for air, his hand still on my waist, giving me butterflies.

"That was my first kiss," I breathed out.

***
After ten days

I woke up and found myself sleeping in his embrace. My head was on his chest and hand around his neck, wrapping tightly while his hand circled around my waist. That is too intimate for us.

I slowly got off from him, covering him with sheets, then I took a second to appreciate his features before getting off the bed.

I ruffled his messy hair before planting a kiss on his forehead. It became my habit to kiss him on the forehead every morning and I am glad that I am the one who wakes up first. If not, how can I kiss him when he is wide awake? I don't wanna embarrass myself.

I did my morning business, then headed to the gym. After peaceful meditation, which keeps me calm, I went to our room to take a shower and there I saw my husband with wet hair half naked.

Water dripping from his hair, going through his slender neck, flowing through his alluring abs, then ---. Throat clearing sound...

He cleared his throat. Then only I came back to my senses. I smiled at him nervously and mumbled good morning, ignoring my heated cheeks and blushed face.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he replied with a smile and that's the first time I saw his genuine smile. I don't know my husband would be this handsome when he smiles. That's it, I fell for his charm.

I took a shower and went to prepare breakfast. With the help of Aunt Nirmala, I cooked quickly, then got ready for the office.

"I am going on a business trip," Karthik stated while having breakfast.

"When?" I questioned, after sipping my coffee.

"Tomorrow," he replied, taking the coffee cup from the table.

"How many days?" I asked, ignoring my thumping heart.

"It may take 10 days," he said.

I am not ready to leave him for 10 days but it is about work so I can't tell him anything.

"Ok," I replied slowly, not showing my emotions.

I will miss him for sure. In a short period, I got attached to him more than needed, but he doesn't care, right?

Yeah, that's what he told me at our first meeting: don't expect love and care from me. His words rang in my ears, reminding me how stupid I was. However, I am not going to stop caring about him just because he doesn't care for me.

"I will drop you," he said from behind when I was going to the office.

"I have my own car and I can go by myself," I replied lightly, not bothering to glance at him at least.

I am mad at him. He just informed me now that he is going away for 10 days. He should have told me when the meeting was scheduled.

"Then drop me at my office," he shrugged, despite my harsh comments.

I shook my head and started the car after settling myself in the driver's seat. He directly climbed into my car and sat beside me.

"I thought you were joking," I mumbled.

"I am serious, sweetie," he pinched my nose playfully and put on his seatbelt.

He is giving me many nicknames these days and talking to me normally. Sometimes we talk like a normal couple and sometimes argue like enemies. All in all, I enjoy everything with him, be it an argument or a sweet talk.

After 30 minutes, the car halted at his office parking lot.

"Wanna come in?" he asked, unfastening his seatbelt.

"No, thank you, I have to go," I replied.

"Ok then, give me a goodbye kiss," he asked, and I looked at him in a daze.

"Quickly, dear Wifey," he smiled, and I blushed with the word wifey. It is the first time he is calling me like that.

"You are not going to give me a goodbye kiss? Then I will give you one," he said, and pecked my lips. I stared at him in a daze, as he was behaving differently these days. He is smiling more and acting playful around me.

Wait, did he just peck my lips?

'Yes, you, dumbass,' my inner voice screamed at me.

I grabbed his collar when he was about to open the door to get off the car and dragged him until our faces were inches away and kissed his nose tip.

"Have a nice day, hubby," I whispered in his ear.

He smiled amusedly and asked, "are you seducing me?"

"Did I succeed?" I asked with a smirk.

He was about to reply, but the phone ring stopped him.

"Ok bye, cutie. I have to go now," he said, and I nodded.

"We will continue this at night," he whispered in my ear with his deep voice, giving me goosebumps, then got out of the car.

.

.

I was smiling the whole day like a teenager.

It was night, and I was waiting for him in the living room. Now it is 11 pm and like always, he doesn't come home until now.

I sat on the couch, closing my eyes as I rested my head on the headrest after completing my work.

After 10 minutes, someone tapped my cheeks, and I opened my eyes to see my handsome husband.

"What's the time now, Karthik?" I asked, sternly.

"It's 11:30 pm," he replied lightly.

"Then why are you working until this time without having dinner?" I snapped.

"Sorry," he said, not so sincerely. Well, that's new. At least he is apologizing.

"But why are you waiting for me? I am telling you daily not to wait for me," this time he snapped.

"I also asked many times to come home early," I glared at him. "If you don't want me to wait, then come early. If not, I will—"

"Tell me what you will do," he asked amusingly with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, if you do not come home early, then I will mix a motion tablet in your breakfast the next day. Then you will have to be at home for the next two days," I smiled cunningly, looking at him challengingly.

Instead of being angry, he looked at me amusedly and patted my head.

"Go and freshen up. I will heat the food," I said, and he went to the bedroom to freshen up.
After a few minutes, he came back, and I served him the food as I already had mine. He asked if I ate or not before having his first bite.

I smiled as I replied to him with a yes. I am not that ideal wife who doesn't eat until her husband eats and I don't want to be one either. I will eat anytime if I am hungry.

"Did you by any chance mix that motion tablet in this?" He asked as eyebrows made a thin line

"Not now but next time I will... for sure," I replied, and we both busted out laughing.

...

The next morning, he was getting ready after packing everything which he needed for the trip. I stood aside, observing his every move with a sulky face.

"Yeah, Bhushan, come with documents," he informed Bhushan on the call while closing the zipper of his bag.

"Megha, I am going. Take care of yourself and don't skip your meals," he said, pulling me towards him by my waist.

"Ok," I said with a pout, not making eye contact with him.

"Why are you in a bad mood?" He asked gently.

He knows why I am like that, but still he asked me.

"I couldn't find my lipstick, that's why I am upset," I said sarcastically.

"Don't be upset, Megha. I will bring you one when I am coming back," he joked, and I scoffed.

"Jokes apart. I will return as soon as possible," he said, stroking my cheek.

I glanced at him and nodded. His hand slipped into the shirt and pinched my bare waist. I screamed and looked up at him, ready to shout at him, but before I could say anything, he captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

Yeah, we are kissing frequently these days.

His one hand is on my waist, and the other hand is resting on my butt. I wrapped my hands around his neck while standing on my toes. My height hardly reaches his chest, so I have to stand on my tips to kiss him.

We left when we both were out of breath. He held my waist until I was able to stand on my feet.

"Can I accompany you to the airport?" I asked in a whisper.

"Sure, my lady," he smiled.

After checking in, it's time for him to go. His assistants Bhushan and Smitha are going along with him. Bhushan greeted me while Smitha was looking at me, confused, as she didn't know I am his wife.

"Bye Megha," he said and started to leave.

"Karthik," I called him when he walked a few steps away from me.

He halted in his place and turned around to see me.
I hugged him by wrapping my hands around his waist. He also hugged me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, then we bid goodbyes and he went in. I also left after confirming his flight took off.

***

So guys how is the update?

Do vote and comment your thoughts ❤

Bye darlings wait for next update 😁

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 3K 52
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
74.6K 5.9K 50
"π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πš—πšœπš πšŽπš› - π™Έπš 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 πš—πš˜πš πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŠπš πšπš‘πšŽ πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš— πš’πšœ .." Advika - A wannabe one of the known...
303K 16.5K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
50.6K 5.8K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...