My hero Academia: Colorful.

By Seri_The_Rock

"Haru?" He looked at her through the door cam. "Is that really you?" "Yes, of course it is, Petey." She rolle... More

Fired.
Have We Met?
Its Real.
Surprise.
Brat.
Memories.
You're Such a Mom.
Glow.
I Won't tell if you Won't
Take Care of Yourself.
Don't Leave.
Workaholic.
Walk in the Park.
Ducks.
Rosy Cheeks.
Osaka Sunrise.
Three Musketeers.
You're it.
Hearts Love
We Would've.
Good Listener.
Spa Treatment.
White Light.
Relaxed Day.
Its Okay.
Pancakes.
Fear.
Cuddle Buddy for Life.
Mistake.
Paparazzi.
Slow Dancing.
Worthy.
Firefly.
What Should we do?
What if I like trouble?
Head Scratches.
Game.
Dodgeball.
Did You Miss Me?
You Don't Have to Hide Anymore.
As Long as I Can Call You Mine.
There's Nothing I wouldn't Do.
Hello Gorgeous.
Trauma.
Cold in my room.
Behave.
Much More Than This.
Get Your Hands off of Her.
Master.
The Pact.
Ten Minutes.
It Has to be Me.
Your Battle isn't Finished Yet.
Wake Up.
A Light in the Darkness.
First-Born Son.

Haru.

334 6 0
By Seri_The_Rock

(Song at the top is a song that I personally have listened to since I was a kid. I feel like it fits this chapter💜)

The night was silent, everyone was in their homes or inside from the rain fall that had occured a few minutes ago. It left the pavement shining and metallic looking as the water set upon the streets, the downpour finally stopping. A woman with white hair and big round blue eyes walked down the streets, a little damp and swaying from side to side. She stopped to look at the sign above the door, Dragon Tavern. This was the place. She pulled open the door and sat at the bar, fixing her hair and sitting up straight. The bartender leaned over the bar between them and gave her a friendly smile, "What will it be, pretty lady?"

"Shore Leave and a Soul Taker please?" She looked up at him with her baby blues. She knew she could get anything she wanted with her bright blue eyes. They were her secret weapon. The bartender looked a bit surprised and shook his head, "Are you sure? That's a pretty intense co mbination. Can you handle that?"

"Of course I can." She fluttered her eyelashes prettily and gave him a slightly seductive look. 

"Coming right up." He turned to mix the two drinks and she had time to breathe and try to shrug off the army of drinks she had at the last bar she was at. She scanned the room and noticed a big tattooed guy in the corner of the bar, laughing heartily with his buddies. She smirked and waited patiently for her drinks to arrive. 

"There you are, ma'am. Enjoy." He left to do something in the back and she looked down at the drinks in front of her. The Soul Taker was in a small shot glass, the Shore Leave in a tall one. She carelessly plopped the shot glass into the other and chugged it down like it was nothing. She glanced back at the door that the bartender vanished to and made a calculated decision in her head. Deep under all her intoxication, was a soul full of sorrow and hellfire anger. She hated everyone and she was conviced that everyone hated her. She threw her tall glass at the table of muscley men, waticng it crash upon the table top and laughing at the look on their faces. 

"Hey! What the hell was that for?!" The tattooed man asked, standing up angrily. She did the same and approched him, stumbling a little as she did. 

"Just having a bit of fun." She slurred out. 

"Go home, you are wasted." He demanded. 

"Not until we settle this...like...men." She lazily looked up at him. 

"Settle what, little lady? You're the one that threw the glass." He leaned forwards, matching her gaze. 

"I don't like your face."

"Then why don't you go home and-" The man was cut off by her fist landing on his cheek, sending him stubling back and landing on the table. "What the hell?!" He pushed himself up.

"Come at me bitchhh..." She smiled, putting up her fists. 

"I don't hit women, not even the ones who drink like a-" She flung her fists again, this time the table breaking under him. The white haired woman laughed. 

"Wow, you really are a bitch." She giggled. 

"That's it!" The man angrily stood up and started to fight with her, eventually the whole bar had erupted in an angry brawl, she got exactly what she wanted. The man threw a punch but she dodged it, kicking him between the legs. Another came at her and she moved out of the way so they could crash into another who started fighting with them. The tattooed man suddenly got her into a headlock, she reacted quickly, grabbing his arm and forcing him to the floor and twisting his wrist.

"What the hell is going on here?!" The bartender's voice echoed through the place. The whole tavern fell silent and approached the white haired woman, "What is the meaning of this?"

"She started it!" The tattooed man said from the floor. "She's stronger than she looks."

The bartender looked at her irritatedly. She flashed her blue eyes at him and gave him an innocent look, if he didn't have the years of experience that he had, he would've let her be. "Get her out of here."

The men happily picked her up, carrying her to the door as she fought them the whole way. 

'Get out of here you crazy bitch!" They opened the door to throw out the culprit who had started a late night bar fight. She landed on the wet pavement with her hands guarding the rest of her body from colliding. Everything spun around like a carousel and the street lights glimmered brightly in her vision. She struggled to stand up and stumbled her way down the street. Her head pounded, she could feel the throbbing in her teeth, "God!"

Her feet felt too heavy to carry her home and she quickly doubled over, landing on a nearby park bench. The spinning didn't stop until she finally lost consciousness...

"Haru! Get back here!" A deep voice called out to her as she ran.

"Keep up!" She giggled, her white opalescent hair trailing behind her.

"Come on, Haru! You both have ten seconds left! get there before he does!" Another voice called out to her. Adrenaline pumped through her as she ran to the finish. The sun blazing a warm glow upon everything. She was happy running with her best friend and her mentor, this was her bliss. Her laughter echoed, hearing his footsteps gaining on her.

"Haru!" He laughed, looking back at the big and strong sihouette

"I can't help it if I'm faster than you!" Haru chuckled.

"Haru."

Her smile was permanently plastered on her lips..."Haru." The voice became more pronounced in her thoughts, more high pitched. "Haru, wake up!" A pair of hands shook her by the shoulders and she opened her hung over blue eyes to see her mentor, CentiPeter standing over her.

"Oh, hey Petey!" She rolled over, falling off the bench.

"Good God..." CentiPeter rolled his eyes, helping her up. "Clean yourself up and meet me at my office." He told her before he walked off. "Pfft!" She stood up straight and headed towards him, "That isn't your office." She retorted. "Its Sasaki's."

CentiPeter sighed and nodded, "Yes, it is but he gave it up to me in his will. Please, just get ready to meet me, okay?"

Haru didn't make a sound, she just dropped her head as he left her on the sidewalk. She headed to her apartment, walking up the steps to see a notice plastered to her door. "Great. I'm getting evicted." She sighed, opening her door and changing into something more cleaner and more comfortable. Haru brought out a duffel bag from her closet and stuffed whatever she needed into it. If she were to be homeless in a few days, she might as well take her prized possessions with her. She threw her white hair into a messy bun for now and slouched on a white sweater and leggings of the same color. A rainbow sliding down both outer seams. Haru had a unique quirk, it was called Colorful Light. She was able to make any color of light from her body and each color did something different.

Her red light was a healing light, she could heal any one from any injury from emitting the light from her palms. Orange was a mood booster, she could change other's moods to deter panic during her hero work. Yellow burned away things in her path while green cut through objects like butter. Blue silenced everything around her, she could encase her self in blue light if she wanted peace. Indigo was a rare form of light, she could only access it so much since it could propell her forwards as if flying Violet light helped her hone in on people's feelings.

But there was one light that she didn't dare to use, White Light. She had only used it once and she told herself to never again use it. Her white light was all of the colors combined, creating a weapon that dissolved things out of existence. Anyone in the path of it didn't exist anymore, they crumbled away and vanished.

Once all of her essentials were gathered, she slung the duffel bag over her shoulder and walked to the agency that she worked at, CentiPeter's Agency. It was formerly known as something else, she hated change. Her real mentor was like a real father to her and it broke her heart to find out that he had died. It wasn't just the fact that he had left the earth but the fact that no one she was close to was around anymore either.

She tried to be the best hero she could be but her heart gave up, there was nothing to live for anymore. What was the point of being a hero when the people she wanted to be proud of her weren't around to see her?

"Fuck this." She dipped into a convenient store and grabbed a bottle of beer, she needed a buzz for whatever CentiPeter would drone on about. She bought it and finished her trek to the building. She opened the glass doors and flashed her ID at the receptionist before she could say anything. "You know the rules, Haru!"

"Bite me." She cracked open the bottle, sipping it as she walked up the steps. She knocked on the door of his office and the little cam next to the door showed his irritated face, "Get rid of the beer, Haru." He instructed.

"Okay, hang on." She downed the last of it and then wiped her chin, "There. All gone." She gave a cheeky smile and he reluctantly unlocked the door.

"You are really testing my patience Haru." He crossed his arms and glared at her.

"Good Morning, Petey. How are you?" She plopped down on the chair in front of his desk. "What did you bring me here for?" She asked.

CentiPeter's eyes shifted to the duffel bag beside her and he sighed, "Let me guess, you're homeless again?" He asked.

"Life is so unpredictable isn't it?" Her sarcasm was too much for him to handle for so early. "I was thinking maybe I could-"

"You're fired." He spoke to her bluntly. Haru stared at him for a second and then burst out laughing. "Good one, Petey!"

"Haru, I am not joking. This agency has decided to let you go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 325 16
"He can do it! He just needs people- needs you to believe in him! He's so strong! He can take anything!" "And what if someone, someone strong came...
206K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
440K 15K 80
Ever since you were young, it was your dream to become a hero and save people from evil doings caused by mischievous villains because you admired the...
1.6K 20 26
"Oi! Raccoon Eyes! Where's FireBitch?" Bakugo shouted as he was helping guide people on the boat. The pink girl walked towards him, holding a device...