After Life

De meiscara

This is an anime-crossover story, where they all live in one world. Some changes may occur to the characters... Mai multe

CHAPTER 0: Origin
CHAPTER 1: Armed Detective Agency
CHAPTER 2: UA
CHAPTER 3: Apprehension Test
CHAPTER 4: Sludge Villain
CHAPTER 5: All Might
CHAPTER 6: One For All
CHAPTER 7: Useless vs. Undefeated
CHAPTER 8: The First time he knew 'Defeat'
CHAPTER 9: Perfect Duo
CHAPTER 10: A Certain Message
CHAPTER 11: League of Villains
CHAPTER 12: Battle with the Unknown
CHAPTER 13: Game Over
CHAPTER 14: His Sister
CHAPTER 15: Sudden Arrival
CHAPTER 16: Almost
CHAPTER 17: The Family's Dad
CHAPTER 18: Midoriya vs. Takaoka
CHAPTER 19: Prepare for it, Class A!
CHAPTER 20: Another Enemy
CHAPTER 21: Eliminate! 1-A vs 1-B!
CHAPTER 22: Promise, 9 years ago
CHAPTER 23: Hesitate
CHAPTER 24: Class 1-A's Aces
CHAPTER 25: Good Luck
CHAPTER 26: Stare & Scare
CHAPTER 27: Indescribable Suffering
CHAPTER 28: You're Amazing
CHAPTER 29: Rage and Sadness
CHAPTER 30: Ochaco's Determination
CHAPTER 31: Go on, Little Dreamer
CHAPTER 32: Intense
CHAPTER 33: Todoroki vs Midoriya
CHAPTER 34: It's your Power, Shoto
CHAPTER 35: The Double Black, Soukoku
CHAPTER 36: Hero Killer
CHAPTER 37: Revenge-?
CHAPTER 38: First Move
CHAPTER 39: Time for Hero Names!
CHAPTER 40: Costume Check!
CHAPTER 41: New Allies
CHAPTER 42: Internship, Start!
CHAPTER 43: Figured it Out
CHAPTER 44: Starting Move
CHAPTER 45: Stain vs U.A. Students
CHAPTER 46: Tremble, Fakes
CHAPTER 47: Warning from 'Him'
CHAPTER 48: A Story from the Past
CHAPTER 49: Imaginary Thoughts
CHAPTER 50: Mysterious
CHAPTER 51: Here Comes the Ten Commandments
CHAPTER 52: Galand vs Class A
CHAPTER 53: Awakened Ability
CHAPTER 54: Sudden Change
CHAPTER 55: Run and Fight
CHAPTER 56: Panic
CHAPTER 57: Intelligence
CHAPTER 58: Mystery
CHAPTER 59: Unexpected
CHAPTER 60: The Worst Combo
CHAPTER 61: Why are you always Apologizing?
CHAPTER 62: Never Ever Again
CHAPTER 63: The Birthmarks
CHAPTER 64: Different Agreements
CHAPTER 65: Permission
CHAPTER 66: Trouble in the Pool
CHAPTER 67: The Zoldyck Family
CHAPTER 68: Never Betray Your Friend
CHAPTER 69: Wild, Wild Pussycats
CHAPTER 70: Caught By The Extras
CHAPTER 71: Hellish Training
CHAPTER 72: From You, 7,000 Years Ago
CHAPTER 73: Wrath's Countdown
CHAPTER 74: The Sacred Treasures
CHAPTER 75: Past's Trauma
CHAPTER 76: Eye-Opening Attack
CHAPTER 77: Move, I'll Defeat Them!
CHAPTER 78: Real Power
CHAPTER 79: My Hero
CHAPTER 80: Listen, A Broadcast!
CHAPTER 81: Insane Strategies
CHAPTER 82: Filthy Traitor
CHAPTER 83: Angel of Destruction
CHAPTER 84: Locate, Location, Located
CHAPTER 85: Behold, My Hostages
CHAPTER 86: He Really Is
CHAPTER 88: Revealed
CHAPTER 89: What Cruelty Means
CHAPTER 90: Prioritize The Rescue
CHAPTER 91: Walking Nightmare
CHAPTER 92: Symbol of Peace
CHAPTER 93: It's Your Turn
CHAPTER 94: Coincidental Meeting
CHAPTER 95: A Fragile Heart
CHAPTER 96: Moving into Dorms
CHAPTER 97: Inside the Room (1)
CHAPTER 98: Inside the Room (2)
CHAPTER 99: Inside the Room (Final)

CHAPTER 87: Who's Who

8 0 0
De meiscara

Currently, the teachers and the staff of U.A. Academy is at the Faculty Office, where they discuss what just happened. Out of all, All Might is feeling guilty and frustrated. 

"Sorry, everyone.. I took a precious bath and I enjoyed it until the night.. I'm really s-sorry..!" All Might apologized while shaking.

"It's not your fault, you weren't there after all." Midnight replied.

After that, the atmosphere became quiet and tense. All of them are frustrated and Remi is upset because of the media reporters.

"Now, what should we do? What about that student from Shota-san's class? Wouldn't we rescue him from the villains?" Hikari snapped.

"We should make a plan first, or else it will be in vain." the apprentice teacher from the Fairy Race, Yokochi replied.

"We shouldn't rush our plans to get Bakugo-san back, we need to make sure that it is not risky." Nezu said.

"But, if you're a hero.. there's always a risk, right? That's why.. many heroes dies when they're saving someone, right?" Hikari replied, she then looks at her side and she tapped his shoulder.

"What do you think, Ranpo-san?" Hikari asked.

"If a candy is broken, you need to eat it." Ranpo replied, which made Hikari's sweat to drop.

'All he talks about is sweets.. N-Never mind..'  Hikari thought with a sweat.

"What about you, L-san? What do you think?" she asked the other detective, hoping that she'll get a nice and helping answer.

"I agree with Ranpo." the male called 'L' replied, which made Hikari disappointed.

'I really don't get these two..'  she thought.

"Oi, Hikari. Why are you asking those things, huh? Could it be that, you're the villain's secret informant?" Remi suddenly said, causing the other teacher's eyes to widen.

"Remi-kun! That's not it, that's awful! DON'T SAY THAT HIKARI-CHAN IS A TRAITOR!" Enoshima barged in.

"The teachers, the Pussycats and those two druids were the only one who knew about the location of the training camp!" Present Mic followed.

"Mic, cut it out." Midnight replied.

"What will happen to this academy-- U.A. if there's really a traitor among us, huh?" Remi said.

"War? No. Blood is to shed. Lives will lose." Remi added, which caught Enoshima off guard.

"But, Remi. You can't say that you're not innocent even if you suggested that, you still need a proof." Snipe interrupted.

"Who knows? Maybe you- the one who suggested it is the traitor after all." Present Mic followed.

"NO! THERE'S NO TRAITOR AMONG US!" Enoshima interrupted.

"WE ARE ALL FAMILY, RIGHT? RIGHT!" Enoshima yelled.

"Calm down, everyone. We should lower our voices and talk about this properly." Isabella snapped.

They all then sighed and they calmly sat down again, this made Nezu sip his tea and Enoshima looked down as she held her forehead.

"I am innocent, and I will prove it. Even though spears are to hit me." Hikari said.

"I say the same." Yokochi followed.

"Don't say such things. Who knows.. if your life is already ending, huh?" Midnight interrupted.

"Stop it, don't talk about dying." Isabella replied.

"Yeah, it is just the beginning of a new semester. You should teach the students with more knowledge, don't die." Nezu followed.

Enraged, Remi suddenly stood up as he clenched his fists, he then furrowed his eyebrows and he punched the wall, which resulted for it to crack.

"That Akanome Hana.. she was the traitor. But my instincts says that she's just framed, to hide the real traitor." Remi said.

"If a candy is broken, you need to eat it." Ranpo murmured. And there, Hikari finally got what the male meant.

"I SEE! If the secret is almost revealed, you should hide it more! I SEE!" Hikari said.

"Wrong." Ranpo replied as he opened his candy, this made Hikari upset.

Ranpo leaned on Hikari's ear and he said something, it is so quiet that even she could barely hear. Ranpo then stood up and waved his hands at everyone, he then opened the door and walks out.

"I call it a 'not bad & not good' meeting, okay. You're all done here, thank you for your cooperation." Isabella said.

The night finally falls, it's now time for the plan that they are going to unleash. It's now time to save Bakugo and battle with the members of the League of Villains.

Outside of a certain building, Todoroki and Kirishima is to see. These two are waiting for their classmates who decided to go with them, to rescue Bakugo from the League.

"Hey, Kirishima. Are we the only ones who'll go?" Todoroki said.

"I'm not sure. I talked to Yaoyorozu and she said that she'll think about it.. Think she's coming?" Kirishima replied.

He is about to talk again but, Todoroki saw the black haired girl and green haired girl walking towards them. It is Yaoyorozu and Midoriya but, one of them is wearing the face of uneasiness and the one is determined.

"Midoriya." Todoroki called.

"Yaoyorozu?! So you're gonna come too?" Kirishima asked, but before Yaoyorozu could speak, someone yelled.

"COSETTE-CHAN!" Dazai called.

"ALL OF YOU!" Iida yelled.

"So that makes seven, huh?" Chuuya murmured.

"CHUUYA! DAZAI! IIDA!" Kirishima called.

"Why? Why are you here, Midoriya-kun! You should be resting now!" Iida said but all of the sudden, the female who is asked looks at him with her eyes. Eyes that has no light anymore.

"And, why are you here too?" Midoriya replied, which made her classmates shock, even Chuuya is.

But, what made them surprised more is Iida. He suddenly slapped Midoriya in the face, but it wasn't that strong that Midoriya didn't even moved an inch.

"I'm sorry." Midoriya apologized and she then fixed her hair.

"Iida-kun, don't worry. I care about your feelings." she replied.

"F-Feelings?" Chuuya murmured.

"I am the Class President of our class. That time you visited us, I took a peek in your mind and I saw that, many of you wants to save Kacchan."

"But, there are also the ones who wants to save him but they don't want to risk." she continued.

"That is why I am here, to save Kacchan without fighting the enemies." she added, which made Iida confused.

"Not fighting the enemies..?" Iida murmured.

"Yeah, we will just rescue Baku-bro without fighting those villains! Don't worry, we won't fight them!" Kirishima replied.

"Oh, I thought we were going to beat those bastards' ass." Chuuya said.

"NO, WE'RE NOT!" Yaoyorozu replied.

"So.. LET'S GO NOW! Time is clicking, we should hurry up!" Midoriya said.

"But what about our identities? I'm sure the villains know us because of the Sports Festival, it might be a disadvantage and we'll probably get into a fight." Todoroki replied, which made Yaoyorozu's eye sparkle.

"I remember when Mr. Pedo thought us how to disguise? That'll help us, I'm sure!" Dazai replied.

"Mr. Pedo?" Todoroki confusedly murmured.

"It's Mori-sensei." Midoriya replied, causing Kirishima's sweat to drop.

"If disguises leave it to me!" Yaoyorozu snapped, she then pointed at a clothing shop near them and she brings them in.

"Ta-da! What a perfect disguise! I like it very much!" Yaoyorozu praised when she saw the other six.

"Y-You really.. c-call this 'perfect', huh?" Chuuya murmured.

"It's perfect though, Chuuya-kun! Your gross hat blends with the color orange, your hair! And also I like the belt and shoe, not the wearer though." Dazai said as he touched Chuuya's belt.

"BASTARD! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Chuuya replied.

Nakahara Chuuya -posing as a bartender that is clumsy.

"Hey, you!" Midoriya said while mimicking a 'punk' in the streets.

Midoriya Izuku -disguised as a rotten punk lady who bullies everyone.

"Half-kun, you look like Sasuke-kun from Boruto! But at the same time you're looking like an emo, though." Dazai said.

"The Seven Deadly Sin's: Goat's Sin of Lust, Shoto." Todoroki introduced as he put his hand that is shaping like a peace sign in his head.

Todoroki Shoto -looking like Sasuke but is actually disguised as a rich salesman, but he looks like a sad boy because of his hair.

"What are these clothes? Why is it looking so awful?" Iida murmured.

Iida Tenya -posing as a bartender that is looking matured and gloomy.

"It's not awful! And, it's my own money, don't worry!" Yaoyorozu replied as she showed her wallet.

Yaoyorozu Momo -disguised as a rich young lady who is running a tavern.

"Out of all of you, I'm the only one that is elegantly dressed!" Dazai said as he elegantly shook his hair.

Dazai Osamu -dressed as an elegant waiter that is shining and sparkling beneath the moon but still, he's covering his druid eye to avoid any attacks.

"ELEGANCE!" Yaoyorozu said.

"No, not elegant at all." Chuuya interrupted.

"If I'm not elegant, then what do you call yourself? Huh, Gross Hat-kun~" Dazai teased, which made Chuuya mad and they fought again.

"S-So.. what do we do about them..?" Kirishima asked with a sweat.

"Just let them." Iida replied.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

57.3K 2.9K 88
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
3.6K 85 24
one day a girl went on a family vacation with her cat and mom. they went to her mom's old friends place. but what she didn't know was her mom's frien...
29.5K 1K 28
Ummm.... "Man what the hell bruh." Looking around and taking in the scene in front of me. "Who the hell are you?" The man sneered at me. "...Your car...
15.4K 161 39
Athena Takahashi, first year in high school, just finished school and heading home with her friend Christy, her childhood friend. Everything was fine...