The Dokutah is a Operator!? (...

By Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge

None More

Basic Info
True Power
Confrontation
New Purpose
Married Blade
The Girl and the Key
Escort Mission
Separated Hearts
Stinging Shock
Operator Info (Update)
Iron-Blooded Orphans
Death and "Rebirth"
Temporary Respite
Raid & Rescue
Arrival of the Yeti Princess
Necessary Solution

Arise from Slumber

8.3K 155 40
By Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge

??? P.O.V

In the heart of Chernobog, a young girl awakens the person within the coffin.

Ah, it's you.It's been a long time since we've last seen each other.

During this time... you've been teetering on the edge of a cliff.

You may have forgotten who you are, but just remembering your name is enough.

...It's time. Don't linger here for too long.

After all, you aren't my guest yet, nor should you even be here.

She still needs you.

December 23rd. You may not remember what this date means to you.

And this will thrust you into peril.

...

No...

You must try to remember.
_________________________________________

???: ... Doctor... ...hand!  Take my...  Take my hand!!

The person, who were only known as the Doctor, wakes up.

Amiya: ...!

Medic... Are you awake? Amiya, it's a success! The Doctor has woken up!

Amiya: Doctor...? I'm so happy... Doctor...

The Dokutah tries to get up that alarms the Medic.

Medic: Ah, careful! You mustn't do that... Don't try to move yet. Your body still hasn't fully adapted to this.

Amiya: Doctor...?

Doctor: Who... are you?

Amiya: Ah, Doctor... It's me...  It's me, Amiya. We've come to rescue you.

Doctor: ...Who... am I...?

Amiya: You... You're a member of Rhodes Island, just like us... ...as well as my partner... Dr. (Y/N). You're the most important person to me.
Doctor... you don't remember?

(Y/N): ...

Amiya: Dr. (Y/N), do you really not remember me at all...? Even if that's the case... I won't give up. We've already sacrificed so much, just to find you...

Amiya: However, you'll always be the most important person to me, Doctor. No matter what happens, this will never change. So that's why, please... give me a little more time. However little it might be...

(Y/N): ....

Medic: Does the doctor... really have amnesia?

Amiya: I'm sure everything will be fine if we give Doctor some space...

(Y/N): Where is this...?

Amiya: It's safe here—

A banging sound is heard.

Amiya: Huh? What's happening—

Heavily-Armed Man: Amiya, we've got a problem! Someone broke into the facility!

Several people wearing black masks and armed with a sword breaks into the facility.

Heavily-Armed Man: The way they're dressed... they don't look like Ursus soldiers!

Heavily-Armed Man: What's the meaning of this?!

The armed people, revealed to be part of Reunion, attacks.

Heavily-Armed Man: They're attacking! Amiya, they're heavily equipped with weapons!

The Dokutah looks at the guard and spoke.

(Y/N): Give me the Dagger.

Heavily-Armed Man: But there are too many of them.

(Y/N): You guys can't kill them all,
you wanna live, give me the Dagger!!

The guard seems about hesitant on his decision giving him a weapon but they where about to be swarms.

(Y/N): Give me the Dagger!

Then Guard tossed his dagger to the Dokutah as you runs past them and charges towards the Reunion soldiers making quickly work of them before they got a chance to fight back.

Everyone was stunned on how the Dokutah made quick work of the Reunion like a pieces of paper.

Amiya: Doctor, how did you do that?

(Y/N): Instinct

Everyone looks at him with a disbelief and questionable on their faces.

(Y/N): What?

RM: *cough*...Why are you here... You're not from Ursus... We won't... let you get in the way of our duties!

Someone lashes the dying Reunion soldier with a whip, finishing them off.

???: Don't even think about it!

Guard: Instructor!

Amiya: Dobermann! You made it!

Dobermann: It's an emergency. My team was attacked by Reunion as well.
I rushed over to join you as soon as I could.

Doberman: But It seems the fight is over.

Amiya: It's all thanks, to the Doctor.

She pointed at you as Dobermann raised an eyebrow and looks at the rest of the team to confirm the truth as they nods at her.

Dobermann: Doctor, I didn't know that, you can actually fight.

(Y/N): Uhm... Thanks.

Dobermann: Dr. (L/N), you probably don't know who I am, but you know Amiya. For your safety...

Amiya: No, no...Um, Dobermann, Doctor isn't doing very well right now. To put it simply, Doctor... has amnesia.

Dobermann: Amnesia? ...What are you going to do now? Weren't you planning to transfer leadership to—

Amiya: Doctor still has the capacity to command....At least, not to mention, he can fight now, I've confirmed that from the previous battle.

Dobermann: I can't bring myself to trust a stranger so easily. But I trust you, Amiya.

Amiya: ...I understand.

Dobermann: Dr. (Y/N), I am Dobermann, captain of Op Team E1. We are going to escort you from Chernobog, which is the Ursus city we're currently in, back to Rhodes Island.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Dobermann.

Dobermann: Since you claimed that you can fight.

Then Dobermann tossed you a short sword as catches it.

Dobermann: Try keeping up with me, Doctor.

(Y/N): Sure. I'll try.

You replied to her then she nods in acknowledgement at you.

Dobermann: We're in an abandoned facility in Chernobog and should now head west.

Amiya: But... since we're cut off from Dr. Kal'tsit, Dobermann and I have lead our separate teams westward to a rendezvous point before confirming our signal to retreat. That is, assuming everything goes according to plan.

Dobermann: It'd be nice if things went that smoothly. Today is our last opportunity to get you out of here, Dr. (Y/N). But... I have a bad feeling about this.
_________________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

Chernobog has fallen into disarray. Order has collapsed and Reunion burns and loots the city with reckless abandon. Despite knowing that they should retreat, Rhodes Island takes action to try to save innocents.

Rhodes Island arrived on the into the city and witnessed the chaos and strife unfold.

Dobermann: How could this be...
What in the world... is going on here?

(Y/N): Oh, my God.

Amiya: What's going on...?! Why... Why is Reunion doing this...?

Dobermann: After all these years, the wolves in sheep's clothing finally bare their fangs.

Medic: The Infected... they, they're attacking the Ursus troops!

Guard: But why?! Challenging the Ursus government like this is basically suicide!

Dobermann: No, look at how fierce this attack is. This must have been a planned operation. The place we rescued Doctor from was supposed to be top secret... but they somehow still managed to infiltrate it. It's possible that Reunion's attack has already spread through Chernobog in its entirety.

Guard: No... How, how can that be...

Amiya: We need to stop this, now.

Dobermann: Amiya...

Amiya: I'm aware of the risk, Instructor Dobermann. It's just that... we don't have the luxury of sitting around waiting for Reunion to disband. Additionally, nobody knows how long this situation will last...Therefore, the best course of action would be to take out the enemy and then get moving. Wouldn't you agree?

Dobermann: Understood. I'll follow your command. All squads, listen up.
We have the element of surprise – these Reunion members don't know that we're here yet. Remember, be decisive! Take them out, cleanly and swiftly.
Dr (Y/N), gather your team. It's time for you to prove yourself. We have no more time to second-guess ourselves.

(Y/N): You should have told me sooner. 

Dobermann: Hah. Amiya, I'm counting on you.

(Y/N): Everyone stick with the plan!

Amiya: Understood!

Amiya: "Silent we shall be, should conflict be avoidable– –but fight tooth and nail, should it be necessary!" Rhodes Island's creed... has always been the same

Rhodes Island launched a surprised counter attack against the Reunion ithout them noticing it.

The Reunion fighters, caught by surprise, are all but destroyed by Rhodes Island.

RM: Ugh... You bunch... aren't from Ursus...

The soldier dies. After defeating the enemies, Amiya is feared by the civilians they just rescued – just because she is Infected. In order to help the Doctor understand the situation, Amiya and Dobermann briefly explain the status of the Infected as well as the role of Rhodes Island.

_________________________________________

Unknown Location: Chernobog

???: We've found some unknown variables. Notify the others, now.
We're going after them.
_________________________________________

The evacuation continues. The Doctor's group finally regroups with Ace, who came to offer support.

Dobermann: Ace!

Ace: Looks like you made it out alive.

Dobermann: This isn't the rendezvous point... Why are you here alone?

Then suddenly more of Reunion members appreas out of nowhere and chased after Rhodes Island as they went to hiding.

Ace accepts the fact that the Doctor is suffering from memory loss, but says that he is still willing to accept the Doctor's orders.

While The Reunion still relentlessly searching for them then a Rhodes Island fireteam ambushes the unsuspecting Reunion fighters

While they have time to catch their breath, everyone gathers to discuss Reunion's strange behavior.
During the discussion, Dobermann warns that everything that has occurred may just be the beginning of something far more sinister if Reunion's leader is the type of person she suspects.

The panic from losing communications is starting to spread among the squad members. The person leading the Reunion forces appears before the Doctor once more, but this time, she isn't alone.

Suddenly a mist covers the surroundings

Amiya: Ugh... What's with this haze...?
Could it be–– Watch out!!

???: Kill them.

Shots are fired at the Rhodes Island forces as the Reunion commander watches.

Dobermann: Incoming enemy fire!!

Amiya: It's a trap...!

As Rhodes Island was about to be overrun a young boy in white appeared beside her and talked to the Reunion Leader

The woman known as Crownslayer sneers and takes her leave, and in her place is a boy named Mephisto. Mephisto, in his unparalleled arrogance, invites Rhodes Island to a deadly game.

The young Reunion commander approaches the Rhodes Island group.

???: Well, well. Please allow me to apologize on Crownslayer's behalf for her rudeness. You can call me Mephisto.

Dobermann: What is Reunion trying to accomplish?

Mephisto: Oh, nothing in particular. To be honest, I wouldn't even mind letting you bunch go. You weren't even our targets in the first place.

Amiya: If we weren't your targets, then why...

Mephisto: However, I had the honor of watching your battles.Your combat tactics as well as your personnel configuration were quite intriguing.

Mephisto: Rhodes Island... I've read up on your group before. At first, I thought you were just another ordinary company. But by the looks of things, don't you think your ambitions have stretched a bit too far from playing with test tubes? It'd be terribly dull if I allowed you to just walk out of here, wouldn't it? What I'd like is to have a little competition, a ritual of sorts.

Dobermann launches a signal flare or fireworks into the sky.

Mephisto: What was that just now? Who were you sending a signal to?

Dobermann: None of your business, kid.

Mephisto: Come on, we're all professionals here. Where's your basic courtesy?

Dobermann: If people like you didn't exist, I wouldn't have to constantly be honing my insults!

Rhodes Island is currently against on the not only surrounded by Mephisto and Reunion there is also Catastrophe is coming to Chernobog.

The odds for Rhodes Island is completely is on the back of edge.

Ace: The situation isn't looking good, but it's still far from hopeless.

(Y/N): No.

As everyone turned their attention onto you as you stood in front of Mephisto.

(Y/N): Time to even the odds.

Amiya: Doctor? What do you mean?

Then you give Amiya a headpat although you're wearing a mask and helmet a smile was from on your lips.

(Y/N): Leave the rest to me.

Amiya: Huh?

Dobermann: Doctor, what do you mean?

Ace: ....

As you step even more forward completely facing towards to the entire Reunion with a blade on your right hand and spoke.

(Y/N): I'll show you, true power.

You said as your left hand begun crackle in lighting around.

Then suddenly dark skies gives a loud roar that startled everyone expect you.

To be continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.3K 30
Romantic short stories involving various Disney/Pixar ladies and the male reader.
21.1K 586 82
Journal Entry I've heard the sea sing to me and I listened, I've witnessed the beginnings and the end of Golden Ages, I've seen wars and have partici...
298 15 2
(Y/N) (L/N) is a royal guard for Twilight Sparkle and their 5 other friends, but when trouble sends them to an alternate universe, they are faced wit...
298K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's