Kissy |HS|

By CanyonMoon96

|British Dictionary| Kissy; adj. 1. Informal showing exaggerated affection, especially by frequent touching... More

Kissy |HS|- prologue
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
A/N
Ch. 29
Ch.30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32

Ch. 33

884 23 2
By CanyonMoon96

My eyes followed Luna, pulling blankets over her father and one over Avery.

Her tired eyes meeting mine as she sighs, shoulders slumping signaling it's the end of the day for her. Her feet shuffled over to me, her hand taking mine and leading me wherever.

A wave of comfort, soaring through my body as her small hand fit into mine.

I wasnt at all nervous, or uncomfortable. But to be able to touch her, makes me feel like I could never go without that touch. She made my body feel like it was on fire.

We made our way to a bed, im assuming was hers when she stayed here. She sat at the bedside, plopping back and fumbling with her pants with one hand. I smiled, stepping to her and trailing my fingertips along the skin that showed, her shirt slightly raised.

Her eyes were closed, and her breaths were steady as she allowed me to help her.

Unbuttoning her pants, she raised her hips, letting me push them off.

Her skin felt warm, and soft against the tips of my fingers. Her breathing became more hiccuped.

I know what you're thinking, there's a time and a place for sexual endeavors. But for some reason, something sparks it a little more when it's under your childhood roof.

My fingers lingered back up, her sides being her most sensitive. I began to slide her shirt over her casted arm, following suit with the other and then over her head.

I hovered over her, her eyes remaining closed; the corner of her lips twitching into a smirk.

God. Her lips.

I wanted every reason to touch them. They were soft and sweet like velvet rose petals. When she drinks, they flush with a natural pink that makes them the most defined feature on her face.

My eyes skimmed her face. Freckles scattered her cheeks, her nose covered making it look even more button like. She had the longest eyelashes I'd ever seen, which only makes her more susceptible to getting her way.

I twirled her hair between my index finger and thumb. Her beautiful, curly hair, framing her face just perfectly-

"Harry."

She whispered, sending chills down my spine.

"Yes, love?"

She hummed, "are you going to kiss me or are you just going to keep staring at me?"

I chuckled softly, tracing my thumb against her cheek and taking one last look before I planted my lips to hers.

Every sane thought left my mind, I was clouded by euphoria.

Her lips easily molded into mine, her fingers now skimming my back as she pulled my shirt up.

My breath hitched at her slow movements, her eyes finally meeting mine as my shirt came over my head. That was it.

I was weak, the minute her windows connected with mine. There wasn't any way I could let go, any way I could  step away.

I was wrapped around this sweet siren, and It feels dangerously good.

She pulled me in by the nape of my neck, reconnecting our lips with every ounce of passion she could. Her hands finding their way comfortably around the hem of my pants as she unbuttoned them, pushing them off. She spread her legs, giving me more space to set myself between them.

I had to stop and look at her, one more time. Her eyes were seductive and dark, making my heart beat harder in my chest. The way her heart visibly pulsed through her neck, giving away that she was just as excited.

Her breathing was deep, hard, causing the shape of her collarbone to protrude. Her breasts rising and falling hypnotically.

I was torturing myself just looking at her.

Pressing my lips to hers again, I groaned, her fingers running through my short hair and tugging on it.

My lips moved to the base of her jaw, and up to her ear. Something I'd learned she loved.

I peppered sweet, desired kisses to her neck, my tongue leaving a trail.

She smelled like honey, and lavender, which only made me more eager to have her.

I brought my kisses down to her chest, snaking my hand around her back to uncle the only piece of clothing standing in my way. I pulled it off instantly, her breasts now exposed.

I took my lower lip between my teeth, taking one in my palm and the other in my mouth.

I felt her nipples harden, goosebumps rising on the surface of her skin. I was slow, moving down the center of her stomach. She had arched her back, pushing into my touch. Her breaths becoming uncontrollably shallow.

I kissed her thighs, feeling them relax more as I moved closer to her core. I slipped her last piece of clothing off, leaving her completely bare.

My fingers skimmed over her folds, causing her to squirm slightly. Before I started, I brought myself eye level to her face. Before I could speak, she was doing exactly as I thought.

Her lips parted, pulling my hand to meet her mouth.

She didn't break a single second of eye contact as she wrapped her mouth around my index finger, the feeling of her tongue against the pad, connected to every nerve. She moved on to the next, making my knees week.

She knew what she was doing. And it was killing me.

Just as she finished, I brought my fingers back down, grazing gently before pushing my fingers in. She bit her lower lip gently, watching every movement I made.

I pressed my lips to her core, my tongue swiping up, finally causing her to break, releasing the softest moan.

I continued at a tormenting pace, watching as she grasped for the nearest pillow.

Without thought, she rocked her hips against my motions, her moaning becoming more tense.

I loved her moan, the way she let it out through her throat, the way her mouth parted and her eyes pinched closed. When she arched her back, her diaphragm extended, making her moans deeper and longer.

I watched as she twitched, with every exhange I'd given her.

Lord, give me-

"Harry," she hooked her index finger below my jaw and pulled me up. "I want you now."

Strength.

________

Lunas pov

I read somewhere, that when you think  of the person you love, your pupils dilate by 35 percent.

But when you're with the person you love....

Your pupils dilate almost double that.

When you touch, the electric signals take over your neuro response, making your brain fire at max capacity through your nervous system.

That's why we melt. We tense, we relax....we release.

When you kiss, your brain releases dopamine, the chemical that makes you happy.

When you desire someone, your blood rushes to first spot it desires.

Causing it to tingle, like when your leg falls asleep. And the minute you let blood flow, it starts to feel like a static pull in every direction.

Butterflies running into the walls of your stomach when your body touches theirs.

When you fall in love..your body let's go.

You let go of the rope and you fall. And you never know where it ends, or when.

You lose all control.

___________________________________

Hello

Sorry, it's a little dirty🙃

More updates tomorrow, so enjoy your day enjoy your night and enjoy your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.7K 38
"Kiss me, Jason, please," Percy said, his tear-streaked face still wet, and his voice muffled with desire. Jason did not kiss him. "Percy, you don't...
5.5K 197 19
cliché; noun 1. a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost origina...
5 0 29
No one had ever thought using words to replace something as sensually respected and honored as tender kisses 😘 a tender kiss is supposed to be what...
35 0 4
Leai and Kali's unexpected love story. A sinppy love is how people describe their relationship and how the characters describe their relationship. Si...