pen pal | yeonbin

By simjsum

soobins school holds a pen pal exchange but he gets a troublemaker from america who doesn't speak any korean... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four

forty two

1.2K 57 50
By simjsum

it was about three pm when soobin had left for his date, not forgetting to kick out jeremy incase daniel had dropped by to pick him up, which he of course he did, pulling up in his new tesla. soobins jaw dropped when he saw the clean, white car. he walked closer to it, slightly running his hand along the hood.

"ya like it?" daniel asked, a proud smile on his face. soobin nodded. it was the first ever time he has ever seen a tesla in person, living in a small neighbourhood that don't really get any people with that kind of cash.

"it's so much cooler in person." he confessed, opening the passenger door to get in, gawking at how even more pretty it was on the inside. "when i was at the car dealership, i was torn between the model y and x but i'm glad i went with the x. the front and interior looks so much better plus i like these falcon doors more." he spoke as he drove off.

"so where are we going?" daniel didn't answer and just waved his credit card, which still didn't answer soobins question so he just sat back and listened to the music.

daniel had the gps up on the hud and was following its instructions closely. soobin didn't want to check the location but he couldn't help notice they where getting closer to the mall.

"are we going to the mall?" daniel nodded. "not for our date though, don't worry. i got something else planned that's happening tonight." he stated, pulling into the mall parking lot. after parking, daniel got out the car first to open the door for soobin.

"so what are we shopping for?"

"mainly for my place but i want to spoil my baby." daniel spoke with a wink, chuckling when he saw soobins red face after he had just patted him on the butt.

the two walked into the tall glass building with their hands intertwined. soobin had to take daniel to the places he wanted to go to, which was mainly furniture stores. he knew the elder was rich but it seemed as if his money was never ending, especially with the prices he was buying at.

"ok! now it's your turn." he spoke, dragging soobin towards an expensive clothes store. as much as soobin protested and said that just a regular shop would be better, daniel didn't listen, making the younger pick out clothes he liked. when he saw that the younger picked the cheapest things, he laughed at his boyfriend, cooing at his cuteness before picking out more things for him in secret.

"are you content with just that?" he askedd pointing at the three tops in soobins hands. soobin nodded. "t-this is just fine." he softly spoke as he handed over the items so daniel could pay for them. though he did like these shirts, he liked a few more things that were just too expensive for him to make daniel buy, even if he'd happily purchase them without thought.

the two left the store with bags in hand, holding hands as they walk to the next store. "how are there five bags if i only picked a few things?" soobin asked after counting the number of bags they where holding. "i picked some things for myself." he simply said, secretly lying.

as they walked to the next store which happened to be a café, a store caught daniels attention. he stopped walking and left go of the youngers hand once they got to the café.

"you can go inside and order whatever you want. there's something i wanna quickly get." he spoke, handing the rest of the bags to soobin who nodded. "i'll order for you too, an iced americano right?" the elder nodded, giving soobin a quick kiss before leaving him.

soobin stepped into the sweet and bitter smelling café that was almost packed with all kinds of people. he looked around the place, scoping out a empty table, spotting one on the raised platform by a window, walking to it and setting down his stuff before heading back to the counter to stand in line.

he looked at all the cakes on display, and the list of drinks above the counter, struggling to decide. when it came to his turn, he just settled on a vanilla frappe and a slice of strawberry cake, not forgetting to order for daniel.

sitting down at the table, he drank his frappe as he waited for the elder, staring out the window in the direction the male had went. instead of watching out for the other to come back, he fiddled about on his phone, opening apps only to close them straight after. he sighed, tapping on the webtoon icon and picking up where he left off on star seekers™.

almost ten minutes later, daniel walked into the cafe, looking around for his boyfriend, smiling when he spotted the male. he walked up the small set of stairs and over to the table, sitting down across from soobin.

"sorry i made you wait for so long. they where asking so many pointless questions." daniel apologized, taking a big chug of his coffee, almost spitting it all out from laughter when he saw the younger jump from being startled.

"no it's fine, what did you go to buy anyway?" soobin asked, locking his phone to finally dig into his cake. daniel just shook his head, stealing a bit of his cake.

"soon." was all he said, secretly tucking a small paper bag into one of the other bags. soobin pouted and nodded, drinking the rest of his frappe.

"after we're done here we better get moving because it's pretty far out from here." soobin looked up at daniel confused. "you barely know your way around here, how do you know where it is?" he laughed, pulling back his hand when the elder tried to pinch him.

"a. my gps," he said, putting up his thumb. "and 2. i did intense googling." he continued, putting up his pointer finger. the younger nooded, finishing his cake.

after finishing their treats and soobin almost gagging when the elder came back with a mint chocolate cake, they set off for their next stop.

daniel blasted his music, happily singing and rapping along to the lyrics while soobin talked to his friends.

suddenly soobin gasped loudly, tapping -well more like smacking daniels arm. daniel turned down the music as he tried to keep the car steady while also trying to stop his boyfriend.

"what what what? why are you hitting me?"

"beomgyu is coming back to korea next month! and he's bringing taehyun!" he exclaimed with joy, obviously excited to see his best friend again.

"how the fuck did he even get terry to date him? i swear that boy rejected so many people more times than i've gotten high." daniel joked, pulling up to a bright and colourful place.

"beomgyu's always been like that. he can just somehow always get what he wants if he really cares for it. that's how he got toto and how we became friends." soobin explained, finally eyeing the place.

"are we going mini golfing?" daniel nodded, grinning and as he fixed the youngers hair. "you mentioned going to one as a child and missed it so i looked up for the nearest one." he confessed, unbuckling both of their seatbelts. "i said that like two months ago. i didn't think you would remember something so small." soobin said, watching the elder go around the car to let him out.

"come on babe, like i can ever forget a word you say." daniel spoke with a wink, making soobin glare up at him, blushing as he took his hand to get out the car.

"though i must warn you, i'm pretty good at wii sports golf so you better be prepared to lose." daniel warned jokingly, walking to the entrance with soobin.  "yeah well, we'll just have to see about that." soobin challenged confidently.

in the end soobin did end up winning by one point, cheering triumphally. "come on! let's go again!" daniel demanded- more like begged his boyfriend. "do you really like mini golf or do you just not like losing?" laughed soobin. daniel protested but of course the younger didn't believe him and ended up playing another round with him, letting him win this time so it was a draw but daniel saw through it.

"did you seriously just give me a pity win?" he asked in disbelief, handing soobin a large stuffed hedgehog he bought him. "but then now we're even. isn't that better than you being a sore loser twice in a row?" he asked cutely in a fake innocent tone with his head cocked, really selling the part.

daniel sighed, giving into his boyfriends cocky cuteness. "fine but next time, we're playing like normal, no more letting the other win." he said sternly, pointing a finger at the taller who just laughed. "yeah sure but if you sabotage to win, then no kisses for a month."

daniel gasped dramatically as he put a hand over his heart, acting hurt before nodding.

"fine but if i win fair and square, then you have to move in with me."

soobins jaw dropped, definitely was not expecting that proposal. daniel put a finger up before continuing to speak, "but only whenever the next match is, and if i win that is. deal?"

daniel stuck out his hand for the younger to shake, sealing the deal. soobin was a bit hesitant at first, seeing as how they've only been dating for a short time but who knows when the rematch is gonna be. it could be months or even years before it happens. so he agreed, shaking the elders sweaty palm with a smile.

"okay then deal, but i seriously mean it if you do sabotage." he joked.

the two finished their date just walking around the mini golf course, stuffing their faces with junk food as they watched the other couples and families play before finally heading back home, daniel dropping soobin off first and helping with all of the bags.

"wait aren't these bags yours?" soobin asked, noticing the elder handing him the bags he said he got for himself. "nah i lied. i saw you eyeing them so i got them." he simply said, shutting the back doors of the car. "junie i told you i was fine with these!" soobin protested. "and i told you to let me spoil you! now go inside before i take back plush odi."

daniel pushed soobin towards his front door before putting down the bags beside him and enveloped him in a tight hug.

"what's wrong jun?" soobin asked with a laugh. daniel just whined, hugging him tighter.

"i don't want to leave you just yet."

soobin felt himself tear up at that statement and thought of something.

"i don't want you to go too so why don't you stay here for the night?" daniel pulled away from the hug, excitement on his face. "are you sure? i haven't even met your mother officially yet (i hope)." the younger nodded, grabbing his keys to unlock the door.

while soobins back was turned to the elder, daniel quickly took the small box he bought and hid it in his hoodie pocket.

when the two stepped inside, soobin shooed him quietly up the stairs with the bags, pointing at his bedroom before heading into the living room where his mother was sat.

"how was your day sweetie?" she asked, looking up from her phone. "it was great. we did some shopping and went mini golfing." he replied, taking off his shoes and jacket.

"when am i ever gonna get to meet daniel? you've been dating for weeks now. it's kind of rude of you to not allow your own mother to meet your boyfriend." she spoke, crossing her arms.

"umm jun has been too busy looking for a job to visit. he only took-"

"well he sure has a lot of time and cash to take you out on dates and spend a lot of money on you." she cut him off, obviously pissed. soobin sighed quietly, placing his shoes neatly on the shoe rack.

"i'm heading to bed. goodnight." he simply said, wanting to leave quickly before he lost it.

he headed up the stairs and to his bedroom, smiling once he saw daniel who was snooping through his stuff.

"you're such a nerd. why do you need this many school books?" he asked, flipping through a algebra textbook. "to study. i need good grades to get into my dream college." soobin explained, taking the book from him to put it back in its place on his desk.

"final exams are very soon. what if there is no more space left?" daniel asked, sitting down on the bed.

"i submitted my appeal a few weeks ago and still haven't checked if i got a reply." he admitted, sitting beside him. "you should really check because isn't it in america? you're gonna need to be prepared for it once you move." soobin nodded, collapsing backwards onto his bed. daniel followed suit, putting his arm under soobins head.

"i'll check it in the morning, let's just sleep now." the younger spoke, spooning daniels side.

soobin ended up falling asleep very quickly, still dressed in his outer wear. slowly trying his best not to wake the younger up, daniel undressed him and changed him into his pyjamas before stripping himself and getting them both into bed.

daniel tried to get to sleep but he couldn't, his mind was too preoccupied wondering why his boyfriend has jeremy's wallet in his bedroom.

-

i'm so so sorry for the very long awaited update. it's extra long this time. over 2000 words so i hope this makes up for it smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.5K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
233K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
261K 7.5K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
166K 252 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm