Falling for a Maximoff

By Just_writing_a_bit

You're Natasha Romanoffs daughter. In this story she was able to escape the Red Room before they made her inf... More

Chapter 1: Getting ready and Tony's party
Chapter 2: Thor's hammer
Chapter 3: Robots and fighting
Chapter 4: The Bartons
Chapter 5: Nats vision
Chapter 6: The next two weeks
Chapter 7: Mom's call and the first sight of Wanda
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Compound
Chapter 10: Exploring and Wanda
Chapter 11: Rules and arrows
Chapter 12: The good in people
Chapter 13: Forest and conversations
Chapter 14: Tired and Wanda's magic
Chapter 15: Opening the cell
Chapter 16: Pietro and first kisses
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Cute moments
Chapter 19: Searching
Chapter 20: Argument
Chapter 21: Back to normal
Chapter 22: Cute forest moments
Chapter 23: Another fight
Chapter 24: Dreykov
Chapter 25: Red Room
Chapter 26: Training and Yelena
Chapter 27: The video
Chapter 28: Going back to the Red Room
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: Natasha's training
Chapter 31: Patching up and disappointments
Chapter 32: Rescue Mission
Chapter 33: Back home
Chapter 34: (Love) confessions
Chapter 35: Processing
Chapter 36: Nightmares
Chapter 37: Insecureties and love
Chapter 38: Healing and gaming
Chapter 39: Back to school
Chapter 40: Jealousy
Chapter 41: Trigger
Chapter 42: Phone call
Chapter 43: Comforting
Chapter 44: Wondering
Chapter 45: Nat's story
Chapter 46: Asking out
Chapter 47: Bonding
Chapter 48: Bookstore
Chapter 49: Café and future
Chapter 50: Music and movie night
Chapter 51: Birthday
Chapter 52: Cake and dinner
Chapter 53: First time
Chapter 54: Second time
Chapter 55: Betrayal
Chapter 56: Wanda's past
Chapter 57: Driving and thoughts
Chapter 58: The plan
Chapter 59: Preparations
Chapter 60: The mission
Chapter 61: Explosion
Chapter 62: Aftermath
Chapter 63: Wanda's side of the story
Chapter 65: Happy endings; A/n
Wishes/Request for book 2
Book 2 continues
Book 3 is out

Chapter 64: Catching up

1.6K 63 14
By Just_writing_a_bit

Pov y/n

Wanda's and my moment is interrupted by a knock on the door. She calls them in and I turn my head to look at mom, who has a soft smile on her face at our cuddling position. We just stayed like this after Wanda told me how she felt.

"Wanda, Tony and Steve want to talk to you." Mom informs her and I pout when Wanda shuffles to get up.
She pecks my lips a couple of times until I can't hide a smile and get off of her.

I roll over to place my feet on the ground and get up. Wanda follows me and we leave her room.

Mom tells her where she'll meet Tony and Steve and we get into the elevator. Since Wanda has to be on another level, I kiss her goodbye and get out with my mom.

I don't want to be alone right now because my brain still goes back to thinking that I lost them. I know it's not true but it's hard to push past that but I'm sure it'll get easier over time.

When we enter the living room, we see a lost looking Yelena sitting on the sofa, flipping through a magazine.

"Hey, Yelena." Mom says and her voice sounds a little different than usual, more unsure.

Yelena puts the magazine away immediately and gets up to look at us.

For a few seconds her and mom just look at each other and I realize that up to now, they never really had a chance to talk to each other since, I don't know, multiple years. Both seem a bit hesitant and I just stand there, letting them have their silent moment.

"You've grown up." Mom whispers and Yelena looks down before looking back up at her.

"Yeah, it's been quite a while." She answers and her eyes scan my mom's features.

Mom nods and slowly makes her way over to her sister. When they stand in front of each other, mom cups Yelena's face with one hand and I can see her leaning into the touch, her eyes growing softer.
Yelena leans forward and their foreheads rest against each other for a few moments before mom pulls her into a long hug.

I smile at the interaction but it also feels weird because I never saw her being this close to another person except me.

"Я скучал по тебе, сестричка." (I missed you, little sister.) Mom says as they pull away, her hand resting on Yelena's shoulder now.

I'm confused what she just said and it's also weird to hear my mom speak Russian. Apart from the Russian names, she never speaks that language.

"я скучал по тебе тоже." (I missed you too.) Yelena replies and I look down onto my fingers, that started to fiddle, to give them their privacy.

After a few more seconds of silence, mom speaks up again.
"Come here, malyschka." She says in a soft voice and I look up to see her smiling at me and holding a hand out.

I walk around the sofa to stand next to her and she rests her arm around my shoulders. Yelena looks at me with a smile.

"Hey, y/n." She greets me and I smile back.
"Hey, Yelena." I answer and feel my mom squeezing me a little more.
When I look up at her, I see her eyes shimmer a little with tears in them, this seems to be a very emotional moment for her.

"Let's sit down and talk, there's a lot to catch up on." She suggests with a little laugh and we sit down on the sofa while Yelena sits down in the chair next to us.

"Yeah, we didn't see each other in a long time. And last time you didn't have a daughter." Yelena jokes and I grin while mom chuckles and quickly glances at me.

"That's true, I didn't." She says and takes my hand in hers.

"The father?" Yelena asks carefully, worried she might touch a sensitive topic. Mom shrugs.

"A guy I meet in a bar after I was safe. We never talked afterwards but he gave me my beautiful daughter and ever since it's been the two of us and I think we handled it pretty well." She answers honestly and looks at me, I nod in confirmation.

"Yes, she was and is a great mom. There were some times where we had our fights but that's normal. And well, I don't complain about being partly raised by the rest of the Avengers." I grin and nudge mom's shoulder who laughs and shakes her head.

"True, the others stepped up when I was on a mission or in a mood." She agrees and I see Yelena smile at our interaction.

"So you never were...?" She continues her questions and I see her getting nervous as her leg bounces slightly.

Mom shakes her head and takes one of Yelena's hands as well and squeezes them. They share a look and Yelena nods but smiles a little to show us it's okay.

"What happened after we got separated all those years ago?" Yelena asks and I see hurt in her eyes. But she doesn't seem mad at mom for letting her alone or anything.
Mom inhales before looking at her sister.

"I got back to my training, it was hard since I then knew what it felt like to have a safe home. But I fell back into the routine and got used to it again. I thought about you everyday and wondered where you were and how you were holding up. I wish I could have been able to be there for you but they wouldn't let me go to the younger girls. The only thing I wanted was to be back together with you and to protect you and I'm sorry I wasn't able to do that." Mom speaks, her voice shaking towards the end. Yelena looks sad into mom's eyes and squeezes her hand.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Nat. You couldn't protect me from that, you were a child and compared to those people, you didn't have any power. I really appreciate you protecting me when I was a child and I wish we could have had more time together." Yelena assures her and I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to contain myself.

Hearing them talk about what they've been through makes me sad and I wish they didn't have to go through it but now there's nothing that could change that.

"Me too. I wish we could have stayed with Alexei and Melina, even though it was fake." Mom admits and I see Yelena's expression grow even sadder at her words.

"You know, it was real to me. I always saw you as my sister and they were my parents. After multiple years I realized it was an act but it was still real to me." Yelena whispers, a sad pout on her lips. Mom leans forward and their foreheads touch again.

"It was real to me too. You were my sister and I still consider you that." She whispers back. Both women stay silent, lost in their thoughts.

"I talked to that science man and the tin man." Yelena starts and mom's attention shifts back to her and so does mine.

"The tin man said I could live here in the compound if I'm not mind controlled any more. The science guy then ran some tests on my brain. According to him, Wanda did a pretty good job and being away from Dreykov seems to help too. But there might be a chance that I fall back. I don't want to put you or some of the other people who saved me in danger."
Mom nods at her words and I just look between the two women.

"You don't have to stay here, if you don't want to. Do what feels right for you and I will support you in that decision. I would just like it to stay in contact with you, now that I have you back, I don't want to lose you again and I think getting to know a bit more of her family would make y/n very happy." Mom says and looks at me.

I nod with a smile, I actually really like that idea. Except mom I never had any other family and now I have an aunt, who I don't really know yet but I hope I will get to know her.

"I will definitely stay in contact and I would love to get to know you, y/n." Yelena answers and smiles back at me. I feel my smile widen.

"That fits good because I want to get to know you better as well." I reply and Yelena winks at me.

"I'll be the fun aunt who allows you to do what your mother doesn't."

We both laugh at mom's offended face and chuckle. Mom shakes her head but can't hide her smirk.
"I have a feeling you two will get along very well." She sighs but smiles.

"If you don't stay here, where will you stay?" I ask Yelena, wanting to be a part of that conversation. She shrugs and thinks for a while before she looks at mom.

"Do you by any chance know where Alexei and Melina are?" She asks. My eyes grow wide as mom nods.

"Actually, I do. Well, only when it comes to Melina, I don't know where Alexei is." She answers.

"Wait, you're talking about your 'mother' right? My 'grandmother'?" I ask, a little confused that she knew.

I never knew I even had much more family than my mom and now she tells me she even knows where one of my grandparents lives? Well, not related grandparents but still. Mom nods, an apologetic look on her face.

"Yes but there's a reason why I didn't tell you. Melina worked for Dreykov when I last saw her, which was a long time ago. I was aware that you would have loved to meet some of your family but if she knew where I was and that I have a daughter, she would have made some calls and we both would have ended up in the Red Room and maybe would have never gotten out. Now that the Red Room is destroyed, I think she might be open to talk. I did it to protect the both of us." Mom explains, waiting for my reaction.

I breathe out. It does sound logical and reasonable but I still would have liked to know sooner but that's history now and being mad about it doesn't change it. So, I nod and give her a small smile to show her I'm not angry at her. Mom smiles back before turning to look at Yelena.

"I can give you her address, I think she's back in Ohio." Mom offers and Yelena's face lights up a little.

"That would be great. I would really like to see her again, maybe talk about some things. And in the best case, maybe I can stay with her. She was always smart, maybe she can help me figure out how to get rid off that mind controlling once and for all." Yelena thinks out loud, a smile spreading on her face.

"I wish you the best of luck. But please be careful and keep me updated on the situation." Mom requests softly.

"Of course, I'll keep you updated. And maybe, if she came to her senses and won't work with any other organization, you two could visit her as well. I think she'd like the thought of having a grandchild." Yelena winks at me again and I smile. That does sound good and I really hope that one day I will meet her, in a good way.

"Well, then I guess that's settled." Mom smiles and leans back a little to lean against the sofa.

"It is. And now I wanna know a little bit more about my niece, seems like I missed a couple of years." Yelena smirks a little and I grin and lean forward, ready to get to know her better.

A/n: I do not speak Russian, so I used Google Translate. If you see any mistakes, feel free to comment, so I can correct them. :D

Translation: Malyschka = Baby

Wow, this story is almost over, I'm starting to get emotional...but there will be a second book ;)

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.3K 42
In the world where wearing glasses makes you a different person. You were forced to swallow a pill that turned you into seven years old. Now, you're...
12.4K 518 20
Natasha is gone. Y/N has been missing for months. After losing Natasha Y/N has been unable to face seeing any of the Avengers or their own friends...
15.4K 672 12
Soldat Smerti. The Soldier of Death. You were the perfect weapon: loyal, obedient, and merciless, or so Hydra thought. What happens when these trai...
1.5M 51.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...