I Am Only Yours.

By Kimv3103

"I can't share you." - JK. "You don't need to share me, Jungkook. I am only yours." - V. Where Jungkook need... More

Introduction.
Chapter : 01.
Chapter : 02.
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 05
Chapter : 06
Chapter : 07

Chapter : 04

338 29 16
By Kimv3103

V looked forward as he walked towards the mirror in front. The mirror mirrored him showing him his spectacular reflection. His foxy eyes flicked upwards looking at his face, glaring at the reflection while staring into his eyes in the mirror. Soon, he averted his eyes, he wasn't able to take it. It was too much for him. His eyes glanced at the right side and a familiar mahogany wooden door came in view.

His shoes took small strides towards the door and made him stand in front of him. His right hand traveled towards the door as his dainty index and middle finger caressed the initials engraved on the door with the pad of his fingers. His eyes turned soft looking at those metal carvings. His eyes instantly turned cold as he stared at those initials. His feet traveled backwards still staring at the initials with an intense gaze. He held the gaze for a few seconds as his beautiful pupils dilated reading the initials again and again.

Taking one step back he turned his whole body towards the exit door and walked past the room. He looked straight at the hall and walked silently as his shoes clanked against the black shiny tiles. He came in front and looked at the gang members who bowed down to him, he didn't bother them and walked past them going directly towards the meeting room. He stopped in his tracks as his head tilted towards them, looking at them with a peripheral view, "We don't have time to waste for those shits, in the meeting room. Now", he said silently with his deep voice dropping a few octaves, making them quiver at their places.

He walked inside the meeting room and everyone entered and sat at their respective places. V was sitting on Jungkook's chair. He glanced towards Jimin and nodded his head slightly, silently telling him to start the presentation. Jimin nodded and got up from his position and made his way towards the projector and took the laptops from the two people who were connecting the laptop with the big white screen placed in front of them.

He adjusted his glasses as his fingers danced over the laptop and opened a map of Seoul they are living in,"So, as we all know the central part is covered by us, BlackStorm. But this left hand side towards Namyangju, many rural places are planning to take revenge against us", he said while pointing to the particular portion with the help of a large and thin wooden stick with a sharp pointed nail on the front and a graspable radius on the back side.

"They are planning a war with us, rebels are provoking them to greater extent to fight with us. They are using a bunch of gun power and are aligning them in straight lines silently so that they can do a big blast and ruin our majestic garages loaded with guns and other weapons. According to me-", "a small case, goyang, gimpo and incheon are having trouble within themselves and a fight is going to take place between these three. Am I right, JP?", he was cut of by V. Jimin gritted his teeth and answered,"Yes it is sir, but I don't think we hold any shares to help them. From my point of view, we should work on-",

"you want to waste BlackStorm's precious time on this mere thing, JP?", he was again interrupted by V. "How are we even wasting our time, sir? Black storms never meddle in other people's matters. How is that thing mere in front of this huge thing? They can even destroy our garages and secret hideouts. We should", he was again interrupted by a sexy tsk passing through V's mouth which he hated the most.

V got up from his chair and walked towards the white screen present in front of them and took the stick from Jimin. "Stay seated", he said when he noticed the movement of members standing up in his respect, moving his head towards the map and looking carefully as his beautiful foxy eyes stared down at each and every city that popped up on the map. His eyes twinkled a little before he faced the Headquarters of Blackstorm.

"If we see individually, Gimpo, Goyang and Incehon are nothing in front of us. They have their own special abilities in which they are good and no one can beat them. Seoul is in our hands, and we know nobody can even touch a single piece of dust in our hideouts and garages. But if the fight occurs between these three we will face a great loss", V spoke while pointing towards the three cities.

"But how will we be at a loss, sir? We aren't even affiliated with them nor do we have good relations with them. Those three groups ruling the three areas hate BlackStorm from the bottom of their heart", a guy from HQ asked while spilling out his knowledge about the three states he has. "Can you state the names of the gangs ruling over these three states?", V asked as the guy nodded and stood up like an obedient student to answer his teacher.

"Yes sir, Goyang is ruled by Whitesnakes, Gimpo is ruled by Blackspades and Incheon is ruled by The Outlaws", the guy answered. V nodded his head and looked at the map again with his piercing eyes. "Whitesnakes's speciality is Manipulation. They can manipulate a person really well after stalking them just once. We are Mafias and you all know manipulation is a key to a big door filled with power, money and respect. Whitesnakes will definitely use that. Next comes Blackspades, whose army is not as great but the skills each soldier holds is enough to destroy a quarter part of Seoul. And The Outlaws, they have immense drugs to use against them", he said while looking at the map.

"Now, if you look carefully, If a fight occurs between these 3, it will take place in the middle of these 3 cities. And the center is here if you draw an arc,  Near our weakest area, gangseo. Gangseo is not only our weakest area but also a door for supplies of drugs and necessary items. We export through gangseo since this is the most convincing place for us. Our major troops are lying in gangseo. If we consider Whitesnakes' speciality, they have power of manipulation, they can manipulate both The Outlaws and Blackspaded for their own benefit.

If they gang up, and attack on gangseo, I wonder what is more important, the area of Nowom and Jungnang or gangseo in context of troops, weapons, hideouts and our precious drugs, JP", he explained and mocked while looking at Jimin who gritted his teeth because this bastard is more intelligent than him and he was not ready to accept that fact. His strategies were way more detailed and to the point. He despised it, despised him since he was good at it and no he is never going to accept this fact.

"What is the next plan then, sir?"Namjoon asked while looking at V who was enjoying embarrassment of Jimin while looking at him with his foxy eyes glinting up, finding the red blush on his ears because of embarrassment. He glanced towards Namjoon and looked at him with foxy eyes as he squinted them a bit and spoke," If I am not wrong, you are planner of all the projects, aren't you RM?"he asked while straightening his posture, raising his left eyebrow and throwing a questioning gaze towards him. "Yes, you are right sir", he replied

"Then how dare you ask me about the plan? Isn't that your job to find a solution to this problem? Or you want me to do your work to lessen your burden of ruling Blackstorm?", he mocked with his deep cold voice shutting Namjoon's mouth as his words trapped him in his own words.

He looked over Namjoon's group,"I want to see a successive plan of this particular thing by evening on my desk. JP, RJ, gather more information about our troops and their plannings. Ask our spies to deliver the information by tomorrow. And rest, start training hard. Suga, take care of the issue JP mentioned and give me a report by tomorrow morning, J-HOPE, track their systems down along with suga and stop everything they are doing", he ordered the whole HQ with his commanding voice as his eyes pointed at everyone when his tongue took each name.

They got up and bowed to their boss leaving the meeting room to work since they had very less time to give a report to their sir. If we compare JK and V, V was more cruel and straightforward in this matter. He always thinks out of the box astonishing everyone in the meeting room. His way of thinking was way different than any other person in the whole fuckin world. He looked towards the map again, gathering information as much as he needed as his mind calculated every plan they were going to present in front of him in the evening.

V's Working style was different. He was calculative, had a great logic and the amount of information he had about every gang was incomparable. His brain worked as a robot and his power of judging the opponent's next step made it more powerful. He was the Ace of Blackstorm. Ace of that Mafia World, but no one other than Blackstorm's HQ knew him. No one had an idea of the great charmer and planner V. Why? What was the reason?

What made him hide his identity from other gangs? Not even a single person in Blackstorm including Jungkook knew his real name. He was secretive, sexy and A mind gamer. How come such a talented person was trapped in 4 walls of Blackstorm? Everyone wondered that, everyone wanted to solve that Mysterious guy, everyone wanted to solve Mystery in V's Eyes.
But till date no one has succeeded. The one who reached close was either murdered or committed suicide.

The mystery V holds was unknown and no one wanted to know after recalling the past of consequences one faced due to that. He was hard to read, stoic face, foxy glaring eyes, not even an inch of humanity, brutally cruel, and not a single emotion lingering on his face. A stone is better to define him. No one could ever conclude what was going on in his mind. He was unpredictable. And, unpredictable people are the most dangerous one. That thought made them cower him. They shook in fear and their whole body trembled due to just a glance of V's eyes.

He was a cocky bastard. He never cared about the load, he cared only about perfection in each step. A single mistake and you are going to hell. So when V took control in the absence of JK, everyone worked in detail. JK used his mind to compensate for the flaws and fill up the holes in the plan with his intellect, but V never ever did that. He made them work harder to reach at least 50% of perfection. A single loop hole and the plan was rejected brutally by him. And the embarrassment following their failure was another great insult. V wouldn't insult them, just point out their flaws with such detailed explanations that everyone in there would feel embarrassed.

His work was clean, straight up perfect and flawless. V was the power and brain of Blackstorm. Without his consent, Jungkook never took a single step in the mafia business. V was not a simple human as Jungkook thinks of him from their first meeting or was he? Nobody knew it. Due to this, the 6 members of Blackstorm were divided into 2 parts. Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok believed that V was here to take their advantage. While on the other hand, Jungkook, Jin and Suga trusted him with their lives. He was a detailed Mystery, solving him was interesting as well as dangerous.

Time skip.

Bright white papers with letters scribbled on them with black ink were scattered on the wooden table of a glass walled cabin. Fragrance of sandalwood was lingering in the cabin mixed with the scent of freshly brewed coffee. The air in the cabin was mixed with the smell of freshly brewed coffee, sandalwood from the room freshner, moist soil's scent due to the rainy atmosphere and a lavender cologne making it more fruitful than anything else. The air lingering in the cabin was ecstatically Savory.

A man in his 20s with a white button up and black slacks on his body was sitting on the chair attached with the table with 2 buttons open showing wings of his chest as his glamorous skin shined along with the diamond in his small pendant attached to a thin silver chain dangling on his chest, in the dim sunlight. His long jet black hairs were falling on his rectangular shaped transparent glasses making his view a bit hazy but it was tolerable. A honey brown pair of eyes were caged in the rectangular metallic glasses. His brown irises moved from left to right reading each and every word in his mind. While his long fingers adorned with simple rings settled on his fingers, which were dancing on a bright screen attached with a keyboard present in front of him.

That pretty glamorous man was working on something while focusing on the freshly zeroxed papers. His eyebrows slowly knitted as he read further the lines which were written with black ink. "No need to knock, Jeon. Come in", he said while leaning back on the moving chair, resting his back on the chair while reading the papers, without looking at the person.

Jungkook smiled and walked inside,"How did you know it was me, hyung?" he asked curiously as he took a seat in front of his hyung. "Floral and a little mix of woody cologne, Clarks shoes making 'creak' sound constantly, meaning the person is walking fast. Freshly ironed burberry suit. No one has that much guts to walk this fast to reach my cabin. And that lavender cologne on your hand is mine. No one other than me used it. How can't I know it's you, Jeon?", he said as he pulled down the papers and faced his boyfriend who was listening to everything silently with his doe eyes widened a bit.

"But, weren't you working hyung? How did you-" "My eyes and mind were working, my nose and my ears were not. And the human mind is known for multitasking, nothing new", he said as he cut off his lover in the middle and got up on his legs, he moved towards the little ebony cupboard and pulled the drawer towards himself, taking out the medikit. He glanced over to his lover who quickly got up and sat on the soft lavender coloured couch kept on the left side of the cabin.

He walked over there and sat in front of his lover. He opened the medikit and took out one tube of ointment. He picked up a pair of tweezers and dipped a cotton ball in water after picking it up with the help of tweezers. Jungkook took out the dressing till then.

He held his wrist delicately as he dabbed the cotton over the wound, softly removing the dust and cleaning the wound thoroughly. He picked up a tube by name "Polysporin" and started to apply the ointment on his wound. Jungkook looked at him confused, he looked up at jungkook to find him staring at the box of Polysporin which he was utterly unfamiliar with.
"Hyung, 4 months prior you applied Neospo something, and now this one-?",he asked curiously. "Neosporin", V said. "Yeah yeah, that one. Then why this now? he asked curiously looking at his hyung for an answer.

V Continued applying ointment and dressing up his wound.  "Just like for fever we have several medications such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, ciprofloxacin etc, similarly for deep cuts like this, there are three types of ointments by name Bacitracin, Neosporin and Polysporin. Since we were out of Neosporin, I applied Polysporin", he answered calmly as he tied the bandage over his wrist.

"What is the difference between these medicines, hyung? Since they are named differently", Jungkook again asked curiously. "Bacitracin, Neosporin and Polysporin are all OTC antibiotic ointments that you can use to help treat or prevent infection for minor cuts or scrapes. The main difference between these ointments is that they have different ingredients. But all of them contain bacitracin, and two of them contain polymyxin B.", he explained. "Hyung", Jungkook called in which V hummed as a response while keeping the ointments in their place in the medikit

"If you were so good on the medical side, why did you drop it?", Jungkook asked. Listening to this question, V's hand froze in their place.

--•-- 

Cliffhanger!!
So, did you like it today?
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Will update soon!
Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 13.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
529K 35K 68
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
83.1K 5.3K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
334K 15.9K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...