My Prey~

By THOTSlayer101

Huntress x Reader. Yes a Dead By Daylight Story So expect blood, gore, and yes maybe lemon. I thought this wa... More

Free
Our House
Shopping (Part 1)
Shopping (Part 2)
The Trapper
Post-Hunt
Next Steps (Part 1 of 2)
When Claudette Isn't Home (Short)
Next Steps (2 of 2)
Author's Note (I'm Back)
One More Thing (New Book)
Together
Guys Come On Seriously (NOTICE)
Embarrassment, Deal, and Prepartion
I'm Still A Good Person (S-Post)
Memes To Kill Time At Work (S-Post)
Last Meme Post I Swear
The Hillbilly
A Little Something Else (Thank You)
(Still Here...)
Trouble
A Little Wait...(Notice)
Let's Have Another Talk (Notice)
Him (Part 1)
I Am Not Dead
Him (Part 2)
Him (Part 3)
Meet Up
(Personal) Okay You Little ####s
Another Morning
Mashtyx
Back in Again
Plans for this Book (Update)
The Wraith
Newcomer
Rise and Shine
Killer Instinct
Just To Say This (Update)
(Short) Bring Em Home
Old Friend
Here We Go (Opinions)
I'm Actually An Idiot (End Me)
The Circle
Afterschool
The Glitch (Side Story)
My Revision

We Need To Talk

1.1K 21 17
By THOTSlayer101

Finally back on Wattpad after ANOTHER good long break. Everything should be fine and dandy still ri-

Um... I'm sure the bug isn't a global issue. I'm pretty it'll get fixed and it probably isn't at least in my books.

No..

No God please no.

NO

NOOOOOO

Hello. It's been a bit. How long? I have no fucking idea. I still have the sleep schedule of Batman. The mentality of Joker and will power of a dead corpse. But besides that I've been working on stuff on the side and I've haven't put a lot of effort into this book—reason being. Not going to lie I hate it. Before anyone loses their shit. Not like HATE it. I just mean it is poorly written and has a lot. A LOT of potential plot holes. Some of my characters have lost chances to grow and don't have correct personalities. Also, the number one thing stabbing my relationship with this book is the reader's relationship with Anna. It happened too fast. They should've had more trust built between them and a lot more struggles. Do you know the best part of this book? Laurie. Laurie is the best part. She's sassy; she's over it, beyond the point of caring if she's things between the damn Demogorgon or Myers back from the dead like it's FNAF 78 with William Afton as a skeleton. Dwight should be a leader. Meg is kind of a dick still. Claudette is fine, I guess, but Jake should be more laid back. Nea could be a bit better. For some reason, it gives the reader more personality than the guy in the SPLIT movie. Anna isn't that oblivious and, most importantly, doesn't talk like she's Russian. Also, the Entity doesn't speak... Ever. What am I going to do? I don't know. I've been working on a COMPLETE. Overhaul on the side but do I like it? I don't know. I just really wish personally I was a bit more patient with this book when I first started this book. I still love DBD but this could've used a lot more work. But, I'm sorry those who have very VERY patiently waited for this book and maybe my others. I've just been watching Arcane over and over and that really made me VIBE check myself when it came to my stories. Arcane just KO'd me like uppercut from Little Mac and a choke-slam by Nemesis.

P.S.:Fuck Trickster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 925 15
you and rias were childhood sweethearts but then you have to go train to become the werewolf king when you come back is everything going to be the sa...
5.6K 77 4
I love this ship so why not make a one-shots book about It.! I hope you enjoy it!! Might be crappy.
47.4K 730 15
She feared that there would be no one worthy of learning from her, so to rectify this she made a successor. Someone who she could pass down her techn...
4.9K 89 15
This is the story of how a chance encounter changed your life forever. While the students at OHS fear the dreaded Palmtop Tiger, she somehow became y...