POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

Per SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... Més

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

101 18 9
Per SuitorofHell

"It's not yet over." Qaeus mumbled as he straight up glared at Quin.

The way how she smirks at the two of them infuriates him to the bones.

"What do you mean?" Qaelust asked as she too wasn't moving her gaze from her sister.

"She's no longer your sister." He said and Qaelust immediately whipped her head to Qaeus.

"What are you talking about? Do you need a certificate to prove that we're blood related?"

"Are you two alright?" Skye asked the two when she finally noticed Qaeus and Quin glaring at each other.

The others stopped talking and looked at them with curious expressions.

"Apparently. Your bestfriend Amara hates us being together." Qaeus spoke rather loudly allowing everyone to hear.

Just the mention of the name made Qaeus' friends widened their eyes. Goosebumps all over their skins whilst the memories of a specific spirit returns to invade their minds.
Although except Prince since he still can't remember the part where they got almost killed by evil spirits.

"A-amara? T-that b**ch!?" Laudemer growled shakily with a deadly gaze playing in his eyes.

"You guys know her too?" Silver asked in surprise. She already knows who Amara is after Qaelust told her about the said ghost.

The officers are equally surprised that Silver knows her too.

"I thought the spirits are gone! Don't tell me that fu**ing bi**h is still on the loose! Of all fu**ing souls!!!" Yatch lashed as she practically screamed her lungs out.

"Where the hell is she now!? How did she get out of the castle!?" Craeian questioned and they all looked at Qaeus who still managed to put a blank expression on his face.

"I'll show you where she is."

He said and the next thing he did took everyone by surprise.
He turned to Qaelust and held her by the waist. He pulled her in only a split second and pressed their lips together. He could hear everyone gasp at what he did but he could care less about that right now.

All that in his mind is the kiss they share that Qaelust eventually responded to. Would be the last good thing for the two to happen before everything goes rouge.

While everyone are too busy too react. They weren't able to act immediately when Quin suddenly dashed towards them and ripped them off from each other.

Qaeus was harshly pushed to his friends causing all of them to stumble on the seats. While Quin shoved Qaelust to the back and started punching her face mercilessly. Calling her ludicrous names in complete outrage.
Qaelust fought back but Quin is somehow impossibly stronger.

Qaeus immediately stood up and bolted to Quin. He pulled her hair without hesitation and threw a punch on her face. He didn't even care if it's still Quin's body. All he could feel is the hatred he have for the same spirit that tormented him since he was a boy.

"What's going on in there!!?" They heard father Roran yelled from the driver's seat. There's a partition dividing their seats so he couldn't actually see what's happening.

"Qaeus stop!!!" Craeian and Quillrie immediately tried to stop him from damaging the girl's face further. She's already drooling with blood while smiling coyly at everyone.

The girls immediately went to check Qaelust. While Quillrie and Craeian decided to strap Quin on one of the seats.
Yatch was holding Qaeus because he's still trying to punch Quin now that she suddenly started laughing maniaclly. Laudemer on the other hand is at the other end with Prince. The youngest looked too stunned to speak and he's trembling which only worried Laudemer more than he already was.

"Father. We have a situation here. I think we're gonna need your help." Laudemer yelled since he and Prince are the closest to the priest.

Father Roran decided to stop the bus before he went to check the others. When he saw Quin, he suddenly called out to God in surprise.

"Amara possessed Quin. I'm sure it's pretty obvious now." Qaeus scowled and swatted Yatchi's hands away.

He went to check Qaelust who thankfully is still unconscious. Though her face is bruised and bleeding. The sight alone made Qaeus boil in rage.

"Fu** that b**ch!" He cursed and attempted to choke the girl this time. But Craeian and Laudemer quickly stopped him and held him back.

"We must take her to a church. I know a quick route but it will still take a few minutes. We must put her to sleep so she won't be able to harm us." The priest instructed. His suggestions alone made Quin go crazy and started screaming and cursing at him.

She started thrashing on her seat and only scared off Prince and Silver in the process. Hiding themselves behind their older friends

"Let me! And I'll make sure she'll never wake up!" Qaeus muttered under his breath.

"Silence Mr. Helveryst! Violence is not a solution to resolve any problems!" Roran reprimanded and glared at the boy.

"You're right father." Yatch scoffed and casually kicked Quin's screaming face. Hitting her hard and put her to an immediate sleep.

Everyone were too stunned to speak as they watch her stood back properly. A proud grin sneakily making its way to Quillrie's lips.

"Don't worry father. I didn't kill her. Yet." She said in the most sickeningly sweet tone as she looks at the dumbfounded priest.

"We must go now. Let's finish this once and for all." Laudemer said.

Roran eventually agreed and went back to driving them to the closest church where he will perform an exorcist for Quin.

The sooner they arrive. Which happens to be in a small chapel. But people from the nearby village uses it the same as a church so it will do.

Craeian and Laudemer carried Quin inside the chapel while the rest helped to push all the seats aside.

"Put her in the middle and---argh!"

Everyone quickly whipped their heads to the priest. But only to see him drooling his own blood. A pointy wood stabbed on his chest from behind by none other than Lorreta. And Bemy standing beside her with a bloody machete.

"Forgetting someone?" Lorreta giggled. She and Bemy looked totally psychotic. Much like Quin. The three looks pale and cold.

"Run!!!" Craeian bellowed and immediately grabbed Selene's wrist before he bolted to the side door of the chapel.

The ten ran out of the chapel to the village in pairs. Unfortunately separating from each other.

Some of them started knocking on the doors but the villagers wouldn't allow them in. Somehow having the sense of what is happening in the deep of the night.

Qaeus and Qaelust decided to run straight back to the bus. That's where they all left their things including phones to call for help.
The sooner they get there, Qaelust locked the doors and windows and closed all the curtains. While Qaeus fumbled on his bag to get his phone.

He dialed Chaniel's phone number. But the village they are at have static signal so they couldn't call anyone at all.

"The others. We have to find them." Qaelust groaned as she sat down clutching her head.

Of course her entire face still hurts and that's thanks to Quin.

"We really don't need to worry about them too much. Except Prince of course. We have to find him and Silver atleast." Qaeus said as he approached Qaelust with a first aid kit.

"What do you mean? The others could be in danger too. Aren't you all the targets?" She asked a bit confused by the details.

"No. Prince and I are the only targets. My friends only get hurt because they're trying to protect us." Qaeus explained and started to disinfect the girl's cuts on her face.

For some reason. A peaceful silence covered the two while Qaeus does his job. Qaelust have all the chance to stare at his focused handsome face up close. And a privilege that only she can have.
A few more minutes and he's finished.

"I'm handsome right?" Qaeus said shamelessly and placed the kit on the seat beside Qaelust. He decided to just sit in front of her where she'll have a closer view to look at him.

"I can't believe you're flirting right now while our friends are out there and could be dying for all we know." Qaelust scoffed and Qaeus only chuckled in response.

"They're all probably searching for me and Prince by now. Because they too, knows that we are the targets. We're safe for now if we stay here. But of course not for long thanks to your fu**ing sister. So I'm just savouring my time here if you don't mind."

Qaelust almost laughed after listening at Qaeus explaining himself using a whining tone. He looks so adorable.

"Fine. Then why don't you tell me instead of how you all know Amara."

"I changed my mind! Let's look for them!"

"I'm serious Qaeus." It was now her turn to use the infamous puppy eyes.

Qaeus let out a sigh and looked admiringly at the girl. He didn't wanna go back to the old memories at all. But for her, he will.

"I wasn't always like this you know... Prince and I are always playful since we're kids. And I was as loud as Quillrie. And more patient as Craeian and Laudemer."

"But because I was young. I was also naive. So I ended up befriending someone I shouldn't."

"I met Amara in the garden. Because that's where she was killed. And like you, I used to be able to see ghosts but not able to tell which is bad and which is good."

"Amara and I became close. More closer than I thought to the point that I became distant to my real friends. Especially Prince."

"And since Prince and I hardly play together because of her, he also met that girl you saw hurting him and Silver in the bathroom. Her name is Lucia. An old maid helper who died here during World War II. It was Lucia who taught Prince to play the piano. And like me and Amara, they became too close."

"One day. I asked her what it was like to be a spirit out of pure curiousity. She told me she will show me and brought me to the bell tower. I almost died there if it wasn't for Quillrie suddenly appearing out of luck."

"Then Amara suddenly became too delved into that idea where I'm curious about her 'being dead' life. She suddenly became too obssessed with me."

"I knew I had to stay away from her. But she threatened me that she'll ask Lucia to take Prince away. So I didn't have that much choice but let her do as she wishes. Which is attempting to kill me by calling it as 'let's play a game'."

"Our friends tried to do something about it and she became angry. She became rageful and eventually started hurting me. Even Prince gone through the same thing. So father Roran figured that closing our third eye will end it. So he did."

"But it only got worse from there when I could no longer see her. I got hurt more often and was brought to places I don't even know how I got there. I don't remember most of it except that I wake up everyday in the clinic bed with Prince. And both of us always have new sets of bruises."

"Father Roran decided to finally do something to help us. Because it was so hard for the two of us to bear with the pain. And our friends got hurt too for protecting us."

"But the process was as hard as bearing the pain. Prince went fifty-fifty on a hospital bed and lost memories. I was comatosed for 10 months and broke a few bones."

"When he sealed the spirits in the garden. I thought that I'm finally free... away from the torment that she did to us..."

Qaelust felt a lump in her throat along with the guilt rushing to her chest.

"I'm sorry. If I hadn't gone there, none of his would have happened to you again." She said and Qaeus immediately looked at her with his teary eyes.

He held her hands that were placed on her knees and moved closer to her face.

"I'm not angry at you. And even if I was or all of us was. I will be the first person to forgive you because I know that you will not go there if you knew." He said with an assuring tone.

Qaelust didn't said anything more and just nodded her head. Anticipating what's to happen when Qaeus suddenly starts to inch closer.

But before it could happen, series of loud thuds banged on all of the windows as if trying to break it. The bus also started moving because of it.

The two flinched and they unconsciously hold onto each other.

"GIVE HIM TO ME YOU FU**ING WITCH!!!"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.7K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...
501K 23.6K 71
Kim Na Ra started working in the most successful company in Seoul. Without her knowing, the Chairman of the company has thousand and one secret. A da...
16K 647 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
38K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...