Road to Heroes || MHA OCs

Av MiraiDespair

"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐, ๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... Mer

!!DISCLAIMER: READ BEFORE BEGINNING THE STORY!!
Prologue - The Origin of Kanetsu and Mizu Yoyume: Promise
Chapter 1 - The U.A. Entrance Exam: A Beginning Dream
Character Profiles: Kanetsu Yoyume/Mizu Yoyume
Chapter 2 - The Wait for a Letter
Chapter 3 - Some Familar Faces: The First Day at U.A.
Character Profiles: Shinhon Komomi (Veracity)/Mayo Niseyo/Tasushi Suru
Chapter 4 - The Quirk Apprehension Test: True Potential
Chapter 5 - Test Results: Finish the Day Off!
Character Profiles: Kyu Yaoyorozu/Chikori Todoroki/Shishutsu Muda
Chapter 6 - Kanetsu and Tasushi vs Tsubu and...?
Character Profiles: Tsubu Yurei/Sora Karada
Chapter 7 - Sora Karada
Chapter 8 - Trial of Rescue: A New Debut
Chapter 9 - Metal Beats Fire: Hero's Against Villain
Character Profile: Kyodai Mimi
Chapter 10 - Represent the Class, Osai Kanchiga!
Character Profiles: Nagakami Tanchu/Osai Kanchiga/Hiku Kanchiga
Chapter 11 - The Hype for the Sports Festival!: Everyone's Confidence
Chapter 12 - The First Event Begins!: An Intense Obstacle Course Race
Chapter 13 - The Calvary Battle Starts!
Chapter 14 - The First Battle Begins! Chikori Against Hikao
Chapter 15 - All Eyes On You: Tasushi's Doubt
Chapter 16 - The Hidden Feelings of Nagakami: A New World
Chapter 17 - Brawn Against Brains: Kyodai and Marisol
Chapter 18 - A Mage's Confidence: Mayo's Real Strength?
Chapter 19 - The Girl of Bloods: Kyu's Smarts
Chapter 20 - The Origin of Tsubu Yurei: Someone to Love
Chapter 21 - True Love, True Hate
Character Profile: Hikao Iki
Chapter 22 - Quarter-Finals Begin! The Meaning of True Strength
Chapter 23 - Real Weaknesses: Kanetsu's Fired Up Battle against Kyodai!
Chapter 24 - Three Heroes and an Ominous Encounter
Chapter 25 - Coming to a Close: Kanetsu and Surodo
Character Profile: Surodo Egme
Chapter 26 - The End of the Sports Festival: A New Beginning
Class 1-A Hero Names (In Order)
Chapter 28 - Choosing Internships: Hikao's First Friend's
Chapter 29 - Internships Start!: The #9 Pro Hero
Chapter 30 - Jinto "Hearts" Kamichu: Enter the Cards Villain
Character Profile: Jinto Kamichu (Hearts)/Fumei Takamei (Vex)
Chapter 31 - The Students' Training During Internships!
Chapter 32 - A Hero's Reason: The Victory Hero
Character Profile: Shotada Ninma (V)
Chapter 33 - A Dying Man with A Plan
Chapter 34 - Patrolling for a Villain: A Different Find
Character Profile: Umi Karasuna (Mahi-Mahi)

Chapter 27 - Choose Your Hero Names, Students!

20 3 0
Av MiraiDespair

Groggily, both Kanetsu and Mizu were making their way to the station to catch the train to school.

Only two days had passed since the Sports Festival had happened. Unfortunately, Kanetsu got 4th Place during the event while Mizu wasn't able to make it to the Quarter or Semifinals.

While they were speed walking so they wouldn't miss the train, Mizu still had the words of Iki lingering in her mind that she couldn't get rid of. It was all because of what happened between her, Iki, and Tasushi during the Sports Festival.

‘She could want us to do so many things for her…’ Mizu held her chin in thought. ‘Maybe money…or maybe something more than money?’

She forced herself to shake her head and shake away the thought of it. The only time she wanted to think about it was when the time came.

That only made her question if she had any.

The two of them ran on the train and made it just in time as it was already moving. While they stood and waited to get an open seat on it, they noticed a big group of people gathering around a person.

Kanetsu was fully woken up as his attention went to the crowd. "Is someone famous here?"

His sister shrugged her shoulders, Mizu averting her gaze away from it. "Probably just a Pro Hero. I don't think it's anything big."

"I wonder what hero." He took a few steps forward so he could try getting a better look. “Now I’m curious.”

When he still couldn't see, he finally pushed his way through the group and in the middle was a scared and confused Yurei.

"You were in the festival, weren't you?"
"You poor thing!"
"Such a strong girl against him."
"Can I get an autograph?"

"Uhm..." Yurei snapped her head around at all of the people and her face was as red as a tomato.

"Yurei!" Managing to get to her, Kanetsu almost tripped over his own shoes to get by her side. "What's happening??"

"T-They..."

"Oh my goodness! Aren't you Kanetsu Yoyume?? That red haired kid in the festival??" One of them called him out as they got closer. "Can I get an autograph?!"

He knew that he wouldn't be able to do anything about the crowd now surrounding the two.

Mizu chuckled as she had decided to stand back, still thinking about Iki even though she told herself not to.

All she could do was worry silently.
.
.
.
The two twins finally got off the train and during the ride they got Tanchu, Tasushi, and Niseyo with them. Unfortunately, the three were pestered by everyone on the train just as much as Kanetsu and Yurei.

All of them were already at the school with a tired and annoyed look on their face. After the Sports Festival, their popularity really spiked up.

"That took years..." Niseyo groaned under her breath as she ruffled up her hair. "Annoying..."

Tasushi stifled a chuckle as he fixed her hair so it'd be decent. "I don't think they were so annoying. Just...surprised to see us."

”This is coming from you?" Tanchu remarked back at him but didn't look him in the eyes.

"Eh?"

"You couldn't tell any of them "no" to anything. All you did was let more people pester you.”

"Heh..."

Scratching at the side of his cheek, Kanetsu looked away from them. "Everyone else must've had the same problem when they were coming here."

Mizu nodded but was hardly paying attention to the conversation. "That's probably the case…”

"What's wrong? Have you not been feeling good?"

"You guys can go ahead. I just need to talk to Tasushi alone for a moment."

"You two are strange. Whatever then." Niseyo put her hands behind her head and went ahead of them.

With a bead of sweat going down her face, Tanchu waved at them. "You guys better hurry so you're not late." Grabbing Yurei's hand, she ran ahead to catch up with the other girl.

"See you in a bit then." Kanetsu still kept a worried look but went ahead regardless, leaving the two behind.

Tasushi was looking after them before his gaze transferred to Mizu. "If this is about Iki, she still hasn't told me anything."

"You read minds, don't you?" She sighed, surprised at how he was able to instantly guess it. "Yeah, that's what I was going to ask."

"It's actually gotten me really worried. I don't want to do something too big for her."

"Let's remember whose idea it was to suggest that we'd do anything for her."

"I said I'm sorry already but it was the first thing that came to mind!"

"Shouldn't you two be getting to class already?" Their conversation was cut when Kyodai shoved through them.

Mizu grumbled something under her breath before speaking up, "Watch where you're walking, big eared idiot."

"Big eared?!" The two of them looked away when Kyodai was repeating what they said and standing next to Muda.

The girl who stood next to him started laughing and Muda forced herself to stop. "She's not wrong but...why hate it? It's a cute nickname…when it's not an insult…"

"Shut up already! L-Let's just move on."

Mizu watched them both rush off as she turned back to the Kyodai that stood in front of them. "Cut the crap, Iki. What do you want from us?"

Iki rolled her eyes before turning into Niseyo next. "I wanted to talk to you about our little deal."

"What do you need us to do??" Tasushi was already rushing for an answer while sweating bullets. "I already have money ready. Any amount, just name it.”

"I don't want your dirty money but I'll think of it as a last resort. Anyways, it's something that's happening in class."

"Class?"

She turned into Kyu as she pushed up the fake glasses. "I'm well aware that Hero Agency Internships are coming up."

"What...?" Mizu was wondering if what she was saying was made up in some way.

Scratching his head, Tasushi shook his head up and down. "I'm a little confused but you can continue..."

Before she did continue, Iki turned into Todoroki and began, "When those come up, you guys must choose the right internship in the right city. It has something to do with what I want you guys to do for me."

"Sounds easy enough. What city do you want us to be in for our internships?"

"You guys have to be in Fukuoka city because I will be there, too.

This is all for the deal.”

"Do you guys know how tedious it was to get here?" Mikowa sighed loud enough for the class to hear.

"Tell me about it." Kyodai yawned and did a big stretch as his ears flickered from left to right. "People kept bugging me and wanting to touch my ears."

"Nobody would quit messing with him and there was nothing I could do so..." Muda snickered only to get lightly punched in the arm by him.

"I could hardly get onto the train..." Kyu wiped off his forehead before pushing up his glasses. "A nightmare..."

"They were scaring the life out of Tsurei." As she leaned onto her friend, Tanchu was messing with her hair. "Freaking idiots..."

"All I can say is that I'm surprised we've become...famous, you could say?" Even Kanetsu couldn't find the right words for what happened.

Right as the bell rang, Tasushi, Mizu, and Iki ran through with Mr. Komomi close behind them.

"You three were almost late." The teacher sounded like he was about to scold them but pointed to the desks. "Go sit down so I can explain something."

"Yes, sir." Tasushi rushed and quickly slammed down onto his chair as the other two did the same.

"So, let's get started. I have a lovely announcement for you all."

"We can kick Kyodai out of the class!" It was obvious that Muda was joking around but the fox didn't take the hint.

"I could say the same!" He snapped back to her and snapped around his head.

"Both of you quit fighting before you're both sent out." Mr. Komomi warned, making them both jolt in surprise and worry.

"Yes, sir." Both of them spoke in sync before shutting their mouths.

"Firstly, this is something most students are usually excited for. During your Hero Informatics period, you'll be formulating your hero names."

"Wait, I was supposed to think of one before??" It was hardly that far into the day and Niseyo was sweating bullets at his words. "I didn't know!"

"You'll have enough time." Kanetsu reassured, patting her back with an expression matching it. "Don't worry."

"I already have an idea I want to use!" Muda was already fired up and excited for the period to come around.

"Next up, the offers for Internships." Mr. Komomi began to write names on the board with a colon by them before putting a number by them. "There are a lot this year. You really caught their eyes."

Some of the students didn't have any offers but others had a large amount.

"I would like to say congratulations to Egme. She actually has the most offers."

She leaned forward and pointed at herself as her head went to the board. "Huh? I do?"

"It's not a surprise." Tasushi shrugged, looking at the number of offers she managed to get. "She was a good fighter."

"Karada has the second most amount of offers, losing to Egme by two." Mr. Komomi commented on the other student who sat in the front.

"Oh." Karada raised a brow as he looked at the number of offers he got. "That's great."

"Whether or not you get any offers, you will still go and get work-place experience."

"Oh...so that's what's up, huh?" Mizu muttered under her breath, realizing what Iki meant.

"Fukuoka..." The name of the city still sat in Tasushi's mind as he knew there wasn't a way out of it. "Hm..."

While the rest of their classes went on like normal, Tasushi couldn't get the thought out of his mind now.

‘This is all my fault…and I dragged Mizu into this…’ He was messing with his fingers while thinking. ‘Though…I’m glad Mizu is here with me. I think I would’ve broken down by this point.’

Everytime he took a glance up at Mizu, to him it looked like she didn't look worried at all. He decided to try being like her and cleared his mind for now.

Each class seemed to slowly go by and drag on until Hero Informatics came around. They were waiting for the next teacher to walk in but realized it was taking a little long.

"Is he even here today?" Niseyo wondered as five minutes passed since their last class ended.

"Maybe we're getting a substitute." Tasushi scratched his head and knew it was possible but wondered why the teacher was gone.

"I'm here~!" The door slammed loudly once it was slid open at a high speed.

Kyodai had a dumbfounded look when seeing the appearance of the teacher. "That's..."

"Uhm..." It was almost surprising when even Niseyo didn't even have words for her.

The teacher went behind the desk where everyone could get a good look at her.

While the top part of her hair was a golden blonde, her braids were purple and one of them was unbraided and tangled up.

"Hello!" She greeted them all again and they couldn't stop staring at her.

"Interesting appearance..." Muda quietly complimented, not wanting the teacher to hear her.

"That's the Pro Hero Radiance, isn't it?" Kanetsu had never seen her so close before but even now, she seemed off.

"Back then, she was a little different..." Mikowa whispered, knowing since she got to see the hero before. "When I first saw her on the news, both her braids were straight and all her hair was blonde. I can't say I know what happened."

"That's me! You can call me Ms. Yabu! So today…" Radiance started off, causing the kids to stop talking. "Today...uhm..."

"Is there no plan you have for us? I thought we were doing hero names…”

"I can't know, trust me!"

"You mean you can know right?" Another voice came from the door as he walked through and slowly shut it.

The other person that walked in looked like a boy. He was short, about up to Radiance stomach, with orange hair.

"Oh? Who's he?" Kyodai wondered, raising a brow before looking at Ms. Yabu. "I don't think your son is supposed to be here."

"You idiot fox." Muda wished to go over and hit him but knew she couldn't. "That's the Victory Hero, V!"

"I'm honored you think of me as a kid." V sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose before looking at the class. "I'll just be helping Radiance."

"I swear I can think the lesson!" Radiance hit her head, still trying to remember what she was supposed to teach.

"You're going to pop a blood vessel. Today, you guys will be choosing your hero names. I'm pretty sure Veracity told you guys this morning. You all have 15 minutes and then you'll present them. We'll approve them…or, I’ll approve them.”

"Time starts now!"

"A hero name..." Tanchu tapped her chin before slamming her head onto her desk. "I have no ideas!"

"Neither do I." Kyu ran his fingers through his hair and caught a few tangles in it. "I can't really think of something on the spot."

"A hero's name can have something to do with your Quirk. It can also be something that sounds nice but fits you." V was explaining to them as he sat on the desk. "Like mine, for example. I chose V because the V stands for Victory."

"That's great." Niseyo only stared at her desk, having trouble even getting a name idea. "That hardly helps me."

"I try my best. It all comes down to what you want."

"I already have something." Tasushi sounded slightly confident about it and wrote it on the board.

"Great, another example. Come up here, kid."

"N-Now?"

"Yep. Don't be shy."

"You got this, Tasushi. If you embarrass yourself, I won't help." Mizu hardly tried to help give him confidence.

"It has to be good, Tasushi! I need an idea from you!" Muda begged him as he went up and behind the desk.

"W-Well..." The boy stammered as he stood behind the desk. He shut his eyes before turning the board to his class. "Assistant Hero: Enhancer..."

By the time he realized what he said, his entire face went red as he was trying to use his hand to wipe it off the board.

"Wonderful name you got there, sir." V gave the thumbs up as a gesture of approval. "Seems to fit you perfectly."

"Thanks..." He rushed off and slammed his head onto his desk with the board in his hand.

"Let me go next then." Kanetsu seemed to gain more confidence from Tasushi as he went up behind the desk next and turned around his board. "Fire Hero: Solar Flare!"

"You all got cool name ideas how?" Kyodai groaned, slamming his fists on his board. "This is hard."

"Great name. Approved by me." V gave a thumbs up as Kanetsu went back to his seat with a smile.

"Thanks!" Kanetsu happily sat back down and erased the board. "Easy."

The entire room seemed to light up as they were all beginning to get more ideas for themselves.

Radiance was looking around the classroom with an awestruck look. "All of these students are very spool!"

"You mean "very cool", I hope." V corrected, staring around at the students. "I hope that one got my offer..."

"Alright, I'm next!" Kyodai abruptly stood up and stomped his way over to the desk. He then turned around the board and confidently spoke with a loud voice, "Fox Hero: Mimi!"

Muda stared up at him with a cheeky smile. "That's an awesome name!"

"Yeah, yeah. It was just an idea of mine." He went back to his seat and erased the board in a hurry. "Thanks, though…” He mumbled, looking embarrassed, but nobody saw or heard him.

Everyone looked as Iki then stood up and went behind the desk with her board facing towards her. "..."

"So, what's your hero name?" V asked her but she didn't give a response. She only stared at the board.

"..."

"What's your name?"

"..."

"Alright, let's ask a better question. Do you know where you are right now?"

"..."

"Uhm...sir." Tasushi raised his hand so the short hero would face him. "Iki doesn't really talk..."

"Iki...?" V repeated the name and looked back at the student with a surprised look. "Alright then. Can you at least face your board around?"

After another long look at the teacher, Iki then turned into V and started speaking, "I wouldn't listen to that kid. I do talk."

"Sorry..." Tasushi apologized even knowing that it wouldn't be heard.

"Interesting Quirk..." V commented on it before waving his hand, "Show your board."

Iki then turned into Tanchu and turned around her board. "Faceless."

"Seems to fit you decently enough. Your Quirk is shapeshifting, if I could take a guess. Approved."

"Uhm...I'll go next." Kyu stood up and dragged his feet behind the desk after Iki left. Hesitantly, he turned around his board. "It's...Inventive..."

"Interesting name. I'll approve it then, sir."

"Let me go now!" Tanchu got up, holding her board with one of her braids, and went behind the desk as Kyu went away. "Call me...Double Threat!"

"Because of her two braids, huh?" Kanetsu commented after hearing it although he was just drawing on his board.

"Tsurei gave me the idea not too long ago..."

V gave her the thumbs up of approval as she went back to her seat. "Nice name. It suits you pretty well."

"Alright! I'll go next now." Mikowa went over to the desk and turned away as she faced the board to the class. "I'd be...Atoms."

"Cool name you thought up there. Approved by me."

"Me! Me next!" Muda ran up there and slammed down the edge of her board as it faced the class. "Sightful!"

"Lovely name, ma'am. I can approve it then."

"I'm getting this over with." Todoroki stood up and slowly walked behind the desk before turning his board but not saying his name.

"Celsius?" Kyu read out loud for the class before smiling. "You took the suggestion I gave you."

"Sweet." V smiled at the boy behind the desk and gave a thumbs up. "Expected of you. Approved."

"I'm getting this over with, too." With a red face, Mizu went up to the desk and held up her board. "Water Hero: Wave. There!"

"Good name!" Kanetsu obviously clapped for his sister as her face got even more red.

"Just as that boy said." V chuckled a little before adding after, "Wave is a good name. Approved."

"I still don't have a good one..." Niseyo mumbled as she ended up erasing her board again.

"Let me see your board, Niseyo." Tasushi asked for it as she reached across Kanetsu's desk to hand it.

"What is it?"

After taking the board, he wrote something on it for her. "This is a good name but if you don't like it..."

Kanetsu took the board and was about to hand it back to her after looking at the name. "You have great ideas, Tasushi."

She scowled slightly and snatched the board as Niseyo herself read it. "I think it's trash."

"Sad…sorry, then."

Even after saying that, she stood up and walked over to the desk and faced the board to the class. "Telekinetic Hero: Neuro."

Tasushi's eyes widened before he smiled softly. "Good name."

"Ah, wonderful." V was slightly confused on why he heard that it was garbage but shrugged. "Approved."

"I have one now!" Surodo happily hummed as she skipped up and went behind the desk, turning her board. "Sharp!"

"Sharp?"

"Like "sharp eyes", maybe." Mizu took a guess at it and hardly expected to be right. "Is that what you were going for?"

"Mhm!" Surodo nodded her head before turning her head to the teacher. "Is it approved?"

V returned the nod to her before giving a thumbs up. "Yep."

"You go, Tsurei!" Tanchu cheered on her friend to go up next as she was one of the last few. "Your name is awesome."

"B-But..." Her friend was shaking and sweating bullets, only staring down at her board.

V noticed their conversation and raised his voice for them to hear. "You don't have to be shy."

"Uhm..."

"Come on." Tanchu stood up and grabbed Yurei's hand, dragging her behind the desk before grabbing the board and turning it. "Boom! Tsurei's name is Wisp!"

"I don't see the problem with it." Muda shrugged, making a look of approval.

"Good name. Approved." V gave the thumbs up before seeing how pale Yurei was. "Is...she alright?"

"Let's go and sit down." Tanchu pulled her friend away and they went back to their seats.

"Let's go." Osai stood up at the same time as his sister did as both held one board and went behind the desk.

Hiku turned the board over before bluntly speaking, "North and South."

"I wrote "North" and Hiku wrote "South"." He fixed his pants, moving his hair behind his ear to show an earring.

‘Even their handwriting is the same.’ The students seemed to think in their minds as they all shuddered.

"Approved." V kept a smile on his face though deep down, he seemed slightly creeped out. "Now we're down to the last student."

"That's me." Karada happily got to his feet as he went over behind the desk, turning his board. "Sora."

"Just your name?"

"I'm not too creative! Besides, I think it'll fit me well. Don't you think, too?"

"Right…it's approved by me."

They all knew that they were finished and just as they were about to talk, the door then slid open.

"Hm? Are we finished with names now?" Mr. Komomi walked in and went up to the other two heroes.

"Hello, Shinhon!" Radiance greeted him with a giddy smile and a wave.

V hopped off his desk and pushed up his goggles so they wouldn't fall in front of his face. "Yes, sir. We'll be making our leave now then."

Before he did leave, he took a single glance at one of the students. After doing so, he and Radiance left the room and the door slid shut behind them.

"Now then." Mr. Komomi faced his class and only then did the students notice papers in his arms. "Let's move onto internships."

“Internships…” Mizu repeated under her breath.

Her eyes were quick to shoot towards Iki.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Not much of a note here. I don't know why I keep forgetting Wednesday's...maybe I should move my publish dates to Thursday's? I'll think on it...

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

3.4K 106 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers ยฐ| DISCONTINUED |ยฐ Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
632K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
47.1K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
857K 35K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...