Infinity| A Time After

By Burakku_Herufaia

Alright TBATE fans who are looking for fan fictions for this novel series! Here you go~ Arthur, after the dea... More

~First and last~
~First and last pt.2~
~Death~
_Reawaken_
+Months+
|Wreckage|
|Sorrow|
|S a v i o r|
|Tera Firma|
|A r c a n e|
|Fan Art|
|The Trial|
|The Art Of Knowledge|
|Civilitic Insanity|
|Sent from afar|
|Victoriad|
|Victoriad pt.2|
|Victoriad pt.3|
|Victoriad pt.4|
|Victoriad pt.5|
|Explanation|
|Omnipotence, The True God|
|Remember...Please|
|God killer|
|Home|
|My Story|
|Outcome|
|Mission|
|Mission pt.2|
|Next|
|Next pt.2|
|Next pt.3|
|Next pt.5|
|Truth|
|Escalation|
|Leave Or Die|
|Threat|
|Threat pt.2|
|Threat pt.3|
|Coming Back To You|
|Fan Art|
|Peaking|
|Peaking pt. 2|
|Peaking pt.2 1/2|
|The Beginning of the end|
|Truth Be Told|
|Encounter|
|Another Decision|
|New Outlook|
|Forgiving|
|Forgiving pt.2|
|Before The End|
|Insuing Battle|

|Next pt.4|

1.2K 54 8
By Burakku_Herufaia

Hehe, didn't have to wait long for this one now did you?

Do to next week being the week to prepare for my graduation, I've decided to post next weeks chapter this week.

So yeah, double update!!

⚠️ Warning⚠️
—Violence
—torture
—Gore

Anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********___________

|Arthur's POV|

I continued forward on my own, the other Lances breaking off and heading to their respective levels within the sanctuary. I could feel the mana fluctuations not to far away, maybe a level or two above me, meaning Mica was creating as much chaos as she possibly could.

My footfalls came to a halt as my eyes bore into the mangled body that hung limply in a deep crater in the tunnel walls. Blood slowly seeps from the marred body, dripping down the wall and pooling on the dirt ground below. I could just barely make out his curved ears, meaning he was a dwarf. His neck is painted a deep purple, head turned sharply to the left at an unnatural angle, while it looked as those the impact from his body hitting the wall cause internal organs to erupt. Blood leaked past dead, unseeing eyes, mouth, nose and ears.

My mind stays stagnant, eerily quiet as I let aether consume his body, wiping him from existence in a peaceful way.

I follow the bloody footprints of whoever killed that dwarf, clicking my tongue at how impossibly messy this moron is. Either that, or he was just that arrogant. Either way, he wasn't coming out of this alive.

None of them would.

It wasn't long until I saw light, nearing the entrance in stead strides as I let my aetheric intent run rampant throughout the cavern I was nearing. I could hear them falling, yelling and gasping for air that no longer existed for them to breathe. As I'd arrived, my eyes glanced around the cavern, watching the alacryan soldiers struggle under my oppressive intent.

Yet their was one person who still stood on shaky legs, gasping for air. His eyes are wide, pupils dilated to pin pricks resting in a sea of one red, and the other black. Black horns jut forward from behind his ears, thick and sturdy atop his head in all their glory.

The symphony around me turns foreboding, deep and low vibrations slightly shook the ground below me as I stepped forward without a word. No one stood to stop me, and instead watched as from one soldier to the next, heads rolled to the floor. Wide, pleading eyes of fear trailed my form as I made my way deeper into the cavern, not a single sound came from them as they simply waited for their inevitable death.

Blood starts pooling the ground in small puddles and streams connecting one persons DNA to the next. The metallic smell wafting in the air as my symphony sends shivers down the remaining soldiers spines, so much so that they soil themselves as they stay bolted in place.

I ignore them, now standing in front of the being that killed Hellen, as I let my illusionary spell fall. His eyes widened further as he stares up at the horns resting atop my head in fear. His body shaking under the pressure I exude as a palpable hatred takes over my mind.

My body seems to move on its own as my hand digs through his chest, exiting his back as bone breaks apart, while muscles and tissue tear. His scream ricochets of the walls as any other living soldier cower away whilst covering their ears. A cold smile branches across my face as I rip my arm out of him, time reversing as the gaping wound closes itself.

Before he could regain his senses, my right hand dives into his skin. His screams echo out once more as I wrap my fingers around his collarbone, and with a well placed tug, it rips from him as he collapses to the ground like a rag doll.

"Do you know who you killed?" My voice didn't sound like my own. It was deeper, heavy with malevolent intent and an amused lit. He lets out a shrill cry as I slam my left foot down on him, watching as white flames form a circle around us. It's heat burning hot enough to the point it felt cold, a new feat with my renewed abilities over mana.

White fire slowly crept us his leg as she jolts in pain, letting out ear ringing shrieks of agony as the flames left nothing but polished bone in its wake. I dispersed the flames at his mid thigh, watching him flail around beneath me as tears of pain stream down his face along with snore and spittle.

Disgusting.

"You killed someone I cherished. A woman that took care of me, helped raise me."

*Crunch*

His bellows of agony made everyone else flinch with teary gazes of horror as they watched me raise my hand before me, gravity following my will as the pressure of a two ton mana beast befell their comrade, his out cries ceasing as he remained of nothing but crushed flesh and bone.

Time turns again, but this time around, all the soldiers knelt before me in cowardice.

"What is you name?"

"K-Kagiso—" Before he could finish, his head rips from his shoulders, now dangling in my grasp as his body fell limply. My attention turns to the soldiers around me, still shaking with wide eyes full of terror as they watched me. A kind smile rests on my face as my head tilts to the side.

"Do any of you know who Vlad the impaler is?" Multi-toned voices echo over my own as a song of death reverberates around the cavern. They all stay frozen, looks of fearful confusion falling onto their faces as they dare not look away from me.

"Hmm...guess not. Let's give you a little history lesson." As I finished, horrified yelps resounds around the cavern as black spike rip from the ground all through the the cavern, impaling any and everything they came into contact with. A satisfied hum leaves me as I turn back to the head in my grasp. Taking one of the horns in hand, with a sharp yank the horn breaks of in one whole piece as I do the same to the other.

I store the horns away before I let the black spikes disperse into black particles. Bodies falling around me as I walk back to the entrance, knowing I have yet another part of this mission to complete. Flames of destruction roars to life with hunger as it consumes the lifeless bodies I left behind, riddled with different sized holes.

"Arthur...who's Vlad the Impaler?" Regis questions from within my core. I didn't even feel him hop into me as I left the sanctuary, and he was completely silent this entire time.

'A man who liked to make human popsicles.'

"Papa...what the hell kind of world did you reincarnate from???" I could feel Sylvie's concern for my mental wellbeing as I made my way deeper into the tunnels, following the fluctuations of mana above me.

'A cruel one.' Is my simple reply as they both fall silent yet again. I could tell they were trying to comfort me with a bit of humor, but I wasn't in the best state, mentally or emotionally for that. Though, Regis seemed to be genuinely curious of Vlad the Impaler since I could feel him rummaging through the memories of my previous life.

'Damn....that guy was hardcore.' I shook my head at him as I godstepped to the first level, know mica and Aya could handle themselves.

I found myself standing atop a rocky ledge, watching as Bairon's lightning flashes across the cavern, stunning and killing anyone or thing it came across. He seemed to be too focused to realized that I was here, or at least, that's what I thought.

"It's about damn time you got here! What the hell were you doing? Torturing those soldiers?" He calls out to me as I remain silent with a deadpan look as he turns to look over at me.

"You were...weren't you?.." He says as a look of realization passes over his face. A conning smile branches across my face as my only answer as I turn towards the gaping hole in the ceiling, light spilling in from it as warm air blows past me from the dessert above.

"You are one scary motherfucker."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

My godrune glows to life once more as I lift my hand towards the ceiling, an enormous arch of runestic writing forming a wide circle just a few meters above me as the ceiling starts to fox itself.

A fluctuation of mana catches my attention as Bairon rises over the small army of Alacryan soldiers that were launching spell after spell at the Lance, only for those same spells to be intercepted by lightning. I could see mana particles rushing towards Bairon as he hovers in the air nearing the ceiling as lightning encased his form completely, a form of electromagnetic armor encompassing him as he mutters a spell.

"Lightning force; strike of the gods."

Pitch shrieks echo around him as his spell charges itself, screams of the Alacryans below him following after as one large beam of pure energy strikes the ground, smaller beams of lightning branching away from the main source as the lighting moves across the ground, incinerating everything and leaving chard ground in its wake.

My eyes widen at this new form, a low whistle leaving Regis as he hops out of my chest to get a better look. The lightning was on a path of destruction, moving as if it was alive as screams of agony resounds around the loud cavern, the loud crackling of lightning never ceasing until the last person fell.

"...Damn..."

"And he called us scary?"

"I can hear you two."

__________**********__________

Well there you have it!

We see Bairon's new form of lightning usage!!!

We saw Arthur descend once more into muted chaos!!!

What did you think??
Comment!

See ya!
(1,696 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 11.1K 135
Just another what if fanfic of TBATE (the beginning after the end) originally written by TurtleMe. In this fanfic, there is no Grey, he was not rein...
14.3K 957 24
What if Sylvie was already hatched by the time Arthur fell off the cliff? Making them childhood friends and bonds before Arthur could meet Tessia. Wh...
57.6K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
19.3K 471 34
A bunch of Loki short stories to add to your scenarios~ this will contain: •fluff •angst (will have a ! At the end of the title. Not much of these.) ...