[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

Par chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... Plus

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

13-14

1.3K 58 2
Par chibi_frost

Le Shaoning had been addicted to the drama of the second man, and walked to the door of the villa after school. As soon as the door was halfway open, he heard quite loud applause from the door.

"Pa-"

The slap slapped over, and Fu Chenjin's handsome face immediately showed a slap print.

There were many servants standing in the living room, all of whom lowered their heads and dared not speak. Even Butler Ye stood in the corner with one eye closed, trying to turn himself into a lump of air. In front of the angry Master Fu, Even Fu Chenjin, who was once arrogant and arrogant, was slightly inferior.

Fu Wanzhong looked very angry, and although he looked young, his face that was already faintly showing old age became extremely gloomy. After a while, he pointed at Fu Chenjin's face and scolded, "put him in the solitary cell for me. , he will not be allowed to eat for three days, and he will not be released if he has no regrets!"

Butler Ye said carefully: "Master, but the school..."

"A blood clan who doesn't even care about the family is worthy of going to school?!" Fu Wanzhong threw it away The next sentence, turn around and leave.

The two vampire bodyguards who had been following Fu Wanzhong before walked to Fu Chenjin's side, looked at each other for a few seconds, and hesitantly reached out their hand, as if they wanted to grab Fu Chenjin and take him to the confinement room that Fu Wanzhong said, but they were afraid, and just stretched out their hand. When he was in the air, he was slapped away by Fu Chenjin's slap in the next moment.

Hearing this voice, you can tell that Fu Chenjin's strength is extremely powerful. It seems that Fu Wanzhong also understands the terrifying physical fitness of pure blood, so he specially kept two bodyguards to watch Fu Chenjin.

Fu Chenjin raised his eyes and glanced at the faces of the two blood clan bodyguards, his eyes were cold and cold, more gloomy and terrifying than the wolf in the night, so scared that the faces of the two bodyguards turned pale, and couldn't help explaining.

"Fu, Master Fu, we have no choice. This is the master's order..." As

if he didn't hear the bodyguard's explanation, he turned around and walked away.

Le Shaoning hid behind the door and watched the whole thing secretly.

It turns out that not only the male protagonist has violent tendencies, but his father also has it. It seems that it is a family heritage and the case has been solved.

After the farce was over, the servants gradually dispersed and started to do their own work. The tense atmosphere of the sword was slowly dissipated, and Le Shaoning was relieved.

Fu Chenjin was really put in a solitary cell.

All night, Le Shaoning did not see Fu Chenjin at Fu's house.

Although it was a lot easier, Le Shaoning was a little worried. After all, he was the future housekeeper of Fu's house. Fu Wanzhong had a conflict with his son. tasks must also fail.

At night, when Steward Ye was patrolling the backyard with Le Shaoning with the lamp in his hand, he looked around at no one, and Le Shaoning seized the opportunity to ask, "Uncle, why are you quarreling with the young master today?"

Hearing Le Shaoning's voice, Butler Ye paused for a moment, and after thinking for a while, he stopped, stared at Le Shaoning, and said seriously: "I will tell you this, you must not talk about it outside the Fu family."

"Of course not, uncle . ."

Butler Ye looked around and made sure that no one was around, before he sighed and said, "Don't look at the young master as the son of Mrs. Fu, but in fact, he and the master have been accumulating conflicts for many years. Since the death of the wife, the young master's His character has become more and more dark and rebellious, and often what the master says, he must fight against it, deliberately not letting the master do what he wishes."

"In order to continue the blood of the first generation of blood emperors, each generation of Fu's heirs must be with the pure-blooded blood family. Combining, in fact, the young master has had a marriage contract since he was a child. Now that the time of adulthood has come, according to the agreement, the young master and the daughter of the Oster family should meet today, but the young master released the young lady's pigeon, That's why the owner of Oster called to ask, and that happened just now."

Le Shaoning knows that Fu Chenjin has a marriage partner, and it also appeared in the original plot, but there are not many scenes, and everyone is in the lead role. The love that the protagonist receives is full of scum, but it is the first time that Le Shaoning has heard of Fu Chenjin's relatively complete life experience.

"Master has been strict with the young master since he was a child, and the management is harsh. That confinement room was specially built for the young master. As long as you make a mistake, you will be locked in, but the time in the past was not long, only seven hours at most. This is the first time. After being locked for three days at a time, it seems that the master is really angry."

"Really locked for three days and three nights without eating anything?" Le Shaoning was startled, "Will something happen?"

Butler Ye shook his head. , replied: "It's not dangerous to life, the blood clans all said that the young master is a pure blood clan who is most like the first generation blood emperor for so many years. He will be very powerful in the future, so he also has some characteristics of the first generation blood emperor. You can stay active for a long time without eating."

"So it is." Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, thinking in his heart.

But if you don't eat for so long, even if you don't die, it will be unbearable, not to mention it will last for three days.

Le Shaoning is a half-vampire, and he naturally understands the pain when his body craves blood. He always thought that Fu Chenjin was a pampered young master since childhood. It was raining, so she was so arrogant, bad personality, and revengeful.

But it turned out that that kind of character was not something that was accustomed to, but gradually distorted in a family that lacked love and care.

Thinking of this, Le Shaoning suddenly felt pity for Fu Chenjin, because his family was very happy and his parents loved him very much.

System: "Is this the Virgin Mary?"

Le Shaoning: "Go away, I can't even move my sympathy. What if the hero dies?" The

system stopped talking.

An An had a good night's sleep, and after the alarm clock rang, Le Shaoning dazedly got out of bed.

Get up.

It was half past five in the morning, and the servants other than him hadn't gotten up yet.

Le Shaoning got out of bed to wash, changed his clothes, found his artificial blood storage box from the closet, took out a tube and hid it in his sleeve, and walked out of the room lightly.

The confinement room was on the top floor of the villa. No one dared to go except the servants who cleaned the corridors. No one in the villa dared to disobey Fu Wanzhong's orders, because no matter how powerful Fu Chenjin was in the future, the owner of the villa was still Fu Wan. bell.

Because of his nervousness, Le Shaoning's heartbeat was very fast. He gently opened the door of the confinement room and walked in slowly.

The inside of the confinement room was built like a prison, surrounded by iron bars, and only a small window let out light, which could create a strong psychological deterrent.

Fu Chenjin leaned against the wall, closed his eyes and slept lightly, breathing smoothly.

Le Shaoning put the artificial blood on the ground inside the iron fence and carefully exited the confinement room.

However, in the past three days, Fu Chenjin had not touched the artificial blood sent by Le Shaoning.

Every morning he went to the confinement room and found that the tubes were still in their original places. At first, Le Shaoning thought that Fu Chenjin didn't see it, and pushed it to the center.

As a result, when he went back for the second time, he found that the glass tube had been put back in the same place, and only then did he realize that Fu Chenjin had put it back. It seemed that he did have considerable opinions on Fu Wanzhong.

On the other hand, Le Shaoning continued to be ridiculed and teased by Fu Chenjin's followers every day in the academy. Although his behavior was not excessive, he was like a fly flying around him too many times. He was irritable but helpless. There is no difference.

Le Shaoning has been well protected since he was a child, and he has never been ostracized by school classmates or tricked.

So for Le Shaoning, school violence is very far away. He didn't expect to experience such a feeling, but he didn't tell anyone, and he didn't fight back angrily. He just learned to be smart and silently avoided it as much as possible.

On the third day of being locked in the solitary cell, Fu Chenjin was finally picked up by Butler Ye.

Le Shaoning followed behind Steward Ye and watched Steward Ye call him softly. Then Fu Chenjin stood up and patted the dust on his sleeves.

Because of the light and angle, I could only see his graceful nose bridge and chin, but I couldn't see his expression clearly, only that Fu Chenjin walked out without saying a word.

Le Shaoning saw that his footsteps were not as brisk as before. He knew that being locked in such a place for three days and three nights without eating would still have a great impact on his mental and physical state, so he stepped forward to help him, but was pushed away by Fu Chenjin. .

It was seven o'clock in the evening, the meal time for the head of the house and all the servants.

Fu Wanzhong heard footsteps coming from the spiral escalator, raised his eyelids, and his tone was obviously not as angry as a few days ago: "Come here for dinner."

Fu Chenjin put both hands in his pockets, and when he heard Fu Wanzhong's voice, he stopped. in situ.

Under the light, his face looked extremely ugly, and his thin lips were sharp and white, which made the sight of those dark red eyes extremely terrifying.

Half a minute later, Fu Chenjin twitched the corners of his mouth, and replied without a smile, "No need, my good father."

Leaving these words behind, he turned around and walked to his room, slamming the door. It was so powerful that the floor vibrated.

Butler Ye and Le Shaoning stood where they were and didn't dare to speak. Seeing Fu Wanzhong standing motionless in front of the table, a minute later he put down the spoon, which smashed into the bowl and splashed red around the table. blood stains.

"This meal is really unbearable!" Fu Wanzhong stood up with a sullen face, and also left the dining table.

Butler Ye seemed to want to keep up with Fu Wanzhong, but he remembered something and said to Le Shaoning, "Xiaoning, go see the young master."

Then he ran towards Fu Wanzhong in small steps, probably to persuade him. .

Le Shaoning stood there for a few seconds, went down the stairs to find a tray, picked out a few dishes of blood products that Fu Chenjin usually prefers on the table, walked up to the second floor, and knocked lightly on the door of Fu Chenjin's room.

When there was no sound inside, Le Shaoning said, "Master, I'm in."

Le Shaoning pushed open the door and saw Fu Chenjin lying on the bed, with one knee bent and his back against the head of the bed, with his eyes closed and his eyes closed, but his lips were white. Worse still, his brows furrowed.

Just mocking Fu Wanzhong so much, and accumulating anger and resentment for three days, Fu Chenjin was probably very angry.

In Le Shaoning's view, Fu Chenjin is a person with strong self-esteem, sensitivity, arrogance but low self-esteem. The emotions in the eyes of outsiders are uncertain, just because he has too much in his heart, and the pressure cannot be shared for a long time. Under the backlog, it will naturally be more irritable and manic.

Fu Chenjin should need care and concern. He is asking for help in a morbid and arrogant way, but if no one sees this way, it will only make others more and more afraid and away from him.

Le Shaoning briefly flashed a figure in his mind and couldn't help being stunned, but soon he shook his head vigorously and squeezed the figure out of his mind before the system detected it.

"What are you doing here?" Fu Chenjin didn't open his eyes when he heard the sound of Le Shaoning putting the dinner plate on the table, and said.

Le Shaoning moved lightly and replied, "Master, let's eat something."

"No need, get out."

Le Shaoning stood in the same place and didn't move.

"You haven't eaten for three days, and if you don't eat any more, you will die."

Fu Chenjin smiled coldly, her tone was quite calm: "I don't even care about his father, wouldn't it be the same if he died?"

In fact, Fu Chenjin was right, Fu Wan Zhong is going too far. There are no parents in the world who don't love their children. Why should Fu Wanzhong punish him like a prisoner for such a trivial matter?

But on the other hand, Le Shaoning didn't like Fu Wanzhong either. If Fu Wanzhong could cooperate with Butler Ye to investigate and deal with the murderer, he would definitely be able to find out who the culprit was.

But in Fu Wanzhong's eyes, Ye Cheng was just a servant, and there was no need to spend a lot of time in death.

Encountering such a cruel and cold-blooded blood family, it is no wonder that Mrs. Fu was always unhappy and died young at a young age.

Fu Chenjin didn't move, Le Shaoning picked it up on the table, walked to him and put it on the bedside table, took the bowl and tried to bring it to his mouth.

"Pa-" Fu Chenjin slapped the bowl open as soon as he stretched out his hand, the porcelain bowl shattered with a bang, and the floor was covered with splattered blood.

Le Shaoning was shocked and took a step back.

"I told you to get out, didn't you hear?! Always pretending to be deaf, it's so fucking annoying! I should've got you straight at the clock tower

die! "

Fu Chenjin's eyes were fierce, the volume was raised involuntarily, and her voice became hoarse, making Le Shaoning's eardrums hot, and she was almost stunned.

This voice made Fu Chenjin a lot of effort, her breathing was obviously disordered, and she lacked blood. The side effects of his reaction were reversed, making his face extremely ugly, gloomy like a serial murderer.

Le Shaoning adjusted his breathing, and after a while, he said, "Don't drink, right? Fu

Chenjin raised his eyes and stared at Le Shaoning coldly, with a bit of sarcasm in his eyes, as if in his eyes, any behavior Le Shaoning did was as powerless and insignificant as an ant: "No—drink. Le

Shaoning's beautiful and clean eyes stared at Fu Chenjin quietly for a moment, and after a few seconds, she opened her lips, which were much rosier and softer than Fu Chenjin's: "If you don't want to drink, then the blood is not fresh enough. "

When this sentence came out, even Fu Chenjin didn't understand what he meant.

Le Shaoning rolled up his cuffs, the smooth skin almost showed the same color as the snow-white sleeves, and then he bent down to pick up the ground. The broken piece of porcelain slashed on his wrist in front of Fu Chenjin.

"You...! "Fu Chenjin's pupils shrank suddenly, but she stopped abruptly when she wanted to speak.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
745K 77.1K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
713K 17.3K 54
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...