"FOREVER GIA"

By Tutttz

love is unpredictable ........ when she joining in a hospital as a doctor she doesn't know that her life is g... More

introduction
Part 1 - joining
Part 2 : Dr Aiden
Part 3- Hospital
Part 4 : unexpected
Part 5 : Aiden mansion
Part 6 : Conference & Gia
Part 7 : infatuation
Part 8 : Party in new proposel
Part 9 meet up
Part 10 : impression
part 11 : Emergency
part 12 Awsome day
Part 13 Distraction
Part : 14 reactions
part 15 ; Saturday
part 16: marriage
Part 17 : crisis
part 18 : love part 1
part 19 : love part 2
part 20 Emergency and media
part 21 : spliting
part 23 : Happiness

part 22 : Dhankal

3 1 0
By Tutttz

Aiden's mansion

When they came back... Aiden looks dull
Lee : what happend??
Aiden: nothing sometimes I feel lonely... without her my days are not complete.....
Lee : don't talk like this to her... she feel sad more... just try to hold back... just be calm for one month... after that she will back ...
Then you can decide where you want her work...
I know that ... you don't want her to be in your under... because... it may leads some conflicts afterwards .. just keep this in your mind...,

Aiden : mmm

Lee : go and sleep some.... you feel better.. if you need anything call me... I will be in downstairs.

Aiden ; thanks Lee...

Lee : don't talk ... go... I don't want your thanks... just make some good meal... when you became normal

Aiden smiled and went to his room...
And he slept easily because of the tiredness and hectic schedule..

Dhinkal

Gia was really sad when she heart Aiden's sickness.... her mind is full upset....
She tried to concentrate on her activities...

Mean while a patient came after cardiac arrest Emergency department gave care as much they can do...
They provide CPR..medications,,, shock...but patients died...
They relatives became arrogant and they started to damage the hospital... because the person was a main political mafia done....

Aftersometime... the news spread widely...
They damaged hospital equipments... and they beaten and harassed people who are working their... within minutes the attacks became huge....

When Gia came out from cathlab she saw... the people hurting her colleagues..
She tried to prevent that.. but in that she got hit... and all tried to run from their own ways......

The news became spread......
When Aiden wake up he tried to call her...
But he couldn't reach her... he thought he would've busy....she will call me back at 11.... I know that... so he came down...

Leo's face became... pale when he got to know the news .... he don't know... how to say this to Aiden......

Aiden came down...
Aiden : why you look dull?? Is their anything bothering you ??

Lee is silent.. he don't know what to say...

Aiden: it must be about ... Isa... right....leave it anyways... I will spoke with her... be cool Man..

Lee..: it..... it.. not about..... Isa.... he stopped
Aiden : then what???

Lee : dhankal.... our ... hospital attacked by some criminals so... lot of people die on spot and Gia.... we couldn't reach her...

Aiden's mind became blank.....

What ??????

Aiden tried to call her... but the phone is out of network....

He sat suddenly down..
Lee : aide......

Aiden : mind Is blank , he don't know how react or what to do...
I have to go there...

Lee : no we can't...
Police stopped entry and exitto that place... be patient nothing will happened

Aiden : how can you say that.... gia.... you know in my life.... the those who love me they will hurt ... I think am not worthy for her because me she got transferred and this.... his face was red with anger, sad, frustration...

Le : calm down... I called your dad... he said.... he informed person who are in police let's pray ... and hope for the best...

Aiden is silent and he didn't react to anything.....

When he searched news... he saw people lying down ..... after that attack
..
Aiden became numb and he lost his consciousness...

Lee :aide.... aide......

When he became unconscious.. he saw his dad... standing infront of him
Aiden : dad....Gia...

Liam : calm down.... I am searching.... be patient?

Aiden : are you sure she is not dead??

Liam ; became silent.... the deadbodys. what they got from hospital I checked ... but I don't know... be brave.....

Aiden didn't say anything
Isa also heard everything what Aiden reacting... her mind became numb... she planned to sent her... but she don't want her to be dead...
And she saw the love for Gia in Aiden eyes...
She confirmed that... he won't love me.. if she here or not.. and died or not..

Aiden was numb .... and crying.... and silent thereafter.

When Gia's parents got the information... the situation became little more clumsy ... her mother became sick... and her father became silent....

Liam contacted the police department to know about her.......

But they haven't had any information about Gia... 2 days passed....

Police inspector; only forest... we need search.... otherwise we searched everywhere....
Liam : then do it... I need my daughter back....

Police inspector: we are trying our best... you know that... today only ... situation became undercontrol...we will search her.. do what we can do...
Liam nodedd and left...

Aiden situation is pathetic... he didn't had his meals... he didn't went to work... he became like a stone... Lee.. stayed with him.. all day night.... Isa helped him.. to bring him back...

Police started to search Gia on the forest....
After Liam got a call from police...

Liam : what? I will be their in a minutes.

Liam running back to hospital which is located near to the dhinkal....

She was lying in icu he saw her...

Liam : Gia...

Police ; we got her from a wooden house in forest.. she was unconscious... with injuries...
We admitted here and called you..
A doctor came out from icu...
Are you the person's relative???

Liam : yes... it's my daughter in low

Doctor: nothing to worry.. her hand fractured and her with has multiple injuries.. but she is ok... because of dehydration... she lost her consciousness..her vitals are stable.. we can shift her to room...

Liam : thank you doctor...

Liam haven't informed this Aiden... because he doesnt know her condition till now...

Liam called Aiden and informed him and called Gia's parents too..
Gia parents said they are coming to this place
But liam restricted and he said... I will inform when she gets discharge.. so you came to Aiden's home... they didn't agree first atlast Liam tried to convince them...

When Gia opened her eyes she saw Aiden standing infront of her...

Aiden : Gia... he hugged her...

Gia smiled : ouch....
Aiden : sorry.. I thought you left without me...
Gia : smiled and said... I won't go without you...
Aiden : dad... we bring back her home... Anyway I am there with her I can manage her...
Liam nodded and did the things for discharge...
When they reached home... she saw her parents....
They were crying ....
Gia : am alright mam...dad...
Don't cry..,

Bennet: we don't want this .... I mean it... you don't need to go any place...

Gia : it's my job dad... you know ... how much I love this profesion....don't restrict..me
Aiden : you are nit going anywhere..

Isa : I made arrangements you can continue your fellow here itself and sorry Gi... it's because of me..

Gia : it's ok... I know... leave it
.. I dont have hate towards you.... you are our Lee's wife.. which means my sister so... in my mind ....you are sister to me...
Isa cried and said ... am really sorry Gia...Lee.... it's all my mistake ...
Actually.. I don't want to his wife... I want Aiden that's why I done this Marriage... so please forgive me... al...she started to cry...

Gia saw Lee he is standing like a stone..
Gia : in this world no one is their without doing any wrong... Lee anyway she your wife you need forgive her... am not saying what she done is right but what am trying to say is... she need her chance ....

Lee haven't said anything...

Isa : if yoh dont want to forgive me ...then it's alright....
If you want Divorce.. I can ..

Lee : stop it.... who said .. I want Divorce...
Be my Wife and only love me.. if you are ok with this... then come to me...

Isa became shocked...
Aiden and Gia all smiled when they saw that.....
Gia is standing with the help of Aiden...

Aiden : come to room and take rest...
Gia ; ok ok... I will do as your order doctor
All smiled ....
Then she went to their room. And slept...
Aiden came down made arrangements for their parent in nearby guesthouse...

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
151 64 14
"I want to be with you till my last page" _________________________________________ Lillian Madeline Grace, 24 years old, living with her father. Sh...
9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
890K 15.1K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...