Player Status

By muraar

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪꜱᴇᴋɪᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ʏᴇᴛ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄꜱ ❝𝙬𝙝𝙮- 𝙬𝙝𝙮... More

⚠️Important ⚠️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Crit ratio (extra)
Business Opportunity (extra)
10
Insights #1
Conversations That Are 69% Canon
PHASE I
11
12
13
13 (fr This Time, This Bad Boy Has WORDS, WORDS THAT YOU CAN READ)
13
Fleeting rumors (extra)
14
15

PHASE II

10.9K 382 426
By muraar

Artificer //: holy shit I can't belive this worked. WE HAVE A actually multiples RESPONSE(S)

MotherCherry
Albedo why are you so fine 😔

Albedo//: my composition might similar to how chalk is... And I belive chalk is quite fine.
Artificer//:.... Thats the most backhanded compliment, if I saw one.
Albedo //: why is the chalk of your world course?
Artificer //:... You know what I give you this round, you fine man.

Starsegal
hey there nice to meet you, I was wondering if I can ask a few questions?

To all vision holders, how does it feel when you gain newfound power from Artificer? What were your thoughts on Artificer?

To Artificer, out of all the nations which one is your favorite? It's Okey if you like them all I'm just asking which one is special to you.

To Fischel, please choose one, books from your favorite series or a new set of artifacts? How is everything in the guild?

Diluc//: there is no physical exertion felt or any sensation felt at all. But i during combat... that's when my flames burn brighter.
Barbara//: it's not overwhelming but when I use my vision I do feel an amplification of sorts.
Artificer//: all of it exists to strengthen you, not change you. So any change is something that even I do not foresee.
Childe//: but I feel it... how it stems from me, this body simply brimming with power when on the battlefield... Oh how I love it
Artificer //: Tart that's just you... Being yourself.
Childe//: 🤨

Artificer//: thoughts on me? Come on everyone time to shower me in praise 💅
Diluc //: not without their shenanigans... But never incompetent... Not by any means.
Kaeya //: as he said we have quite the individual here. I find them rather amusing
Zhongli //: the expanse of their knowledge about Teyvat... It's noting to scoff at and I do enjoy a chat over tea every once in a while.

Artificer //: ah picking a nation that's hard... But i do find myself liking Mondstadt... Maybe it's the nostalgia or the fact that it's easy to navigate... Less deadly too.

Fischl //: Starsegal your concern is most touching, but fret not. So long as I, Fischel Prinzessin der Verurteilung preside over this organisation, strife shall dare not strike.
Oz//: she means things have been well.

Fischl//: making one choose between fine literature and strength is not way to go by. As ordained it's the pen and the sword together that shall vanquish all.
Oz//: Mein Fräulein, seems to be having a hard time deciding.

Fan_01
To artificer if you could any items from earth to teyvat what's it?
If your answer is phone let's just say that there's wifi on teyvat and can use your phone what will you show them?

Artificer//: obviously I'd like to bring my phone... Or like my tablet or laptop.
Artificer //: and if there is wifi... Well there are some crused edits that I would show them *laughs*... Not enough to traumatize them because ooh shit does exist... I'd show game theories to albedo and Zhongli though... Maybe some recipes for xiangling.

OverTheTopObsessed
Hellooooo you have probably been asked weird questions already but I will add to the fun!

. From your small conversation in the last chapter what do you think about the information Y/n has given you about Gravity, Oxygen, Friction and things like Newton's laws of physics? That goes to not just the smart and pretty Nuggies like Albedo, Mona and Zhongli. (You heard me ;) ) A small experiment if you will. A long time ago incan I say this? But uh- Our World [hope I didn't tell them anything unwanted Y/n homie.. :/) But a genius a long time ago went up really high on a tower with 2 things of Different Mass aka how much matter something has basically. The 2 objects were around the wait of a small potato and a big watermelon. On top of the tower he held them out straight on a non-windy day and asked this: "If I drop these 2 objects of different mass." (Meaning the Heavier and Lighter one.) "Which one will hit the ground first?" Try to determine that question and Y/n then help them out with that experiment. I hope you knowwhat happens. And added WIND looking at u anemo peeps...more like looking at ur drunk ass vEnTi. I know Jean and Sucrose wouldn't do a thing. (NOT Favoritism! I'm a proud Venti simp but ik how he can be that cute little nuggie.)
....I think I but more effort into this comment than my high-school deploma...

Artificer//: that is one tall order... But i only spew facts on then when I want to get some shit done or to prove a point. Physics does exist... Well it certainly does for some aspects *wink* im sure players of the game know it well.
Albedo //: what experiment are they taking about?
Artificer //: if the room has no air and both the potato and watermelon Will fall down at the sane time. Because there is no longer any air, there is no more opposing force.

Artificer:// we could recreate it... Just need a room with vaccum. *looks at zhongli and venti *
AlbedoI know what we're doing today

Kumununi
To vision holders if you could ever have the chance to swap visions, what would it be?

Kaeya //: i would swap Diluc's vison for literally any other element.
Diluc //: and why would you swap my vison?
Kaeya //: oh have you forgotten our little vacation? How you melted the frozen platform I made with such effort?
Diluc //: we weren't even supposed to land there it was you were the one to change the course in the first place.
Kaeya //: and I was making a path for us, hmph if it weren't for your Pyro vison -

Artificer//: this might take a while.

Noelle//: I would like a anemo vison... If possible
Albedo //: I wouldnt mind a cryo vison
Artificer //: 🤨

ShannaMabansag
To artificer, do you think there was a reason why you have been transported into the game? And do you have any speculations on why you still have the ability of an everyday player?
I'm assuming that you havn't died or have anything like a cliché reincarnation novel.

Artificer//: honestly speaking I have no idea why im here or if there is a grander purpose behind this all. To free this world from shitty builds maybe??
Artificer//: as for the abilities, Kathryne did say that teyvat has treated me like a player before.... I suppose the world is still retaining that, my player status of sorts? I'm not complaining though, I'd rather much rather have this than be a visonless NPC. I mean being in a fantasy world and still not having any superpowers.
Artificer //: that's one major L
Artificer :// and yeah I haven't died or anything, I remember falling asleep and waking up here... Well unless I died in my sleep??

OverTheTopObsessed
Ps. Hey Mona this genius that did this was an astrologer :) And... THE SKY IS REAL U BOWLCUT PURPLE HAIRED DIMWIT WITH YA BIG AS HAT YA CAN'T SEE THE STARS IN THE DAY TIME EXCEPT FOR THAT BIG AS ONE WE CALL THE SUN THAT MAKES IT DAYYYYYYYYY-AND THOSE METEORS THAT WERE FALLING WERE PROBABLY STARS THAT GOT PULLED IN BY GRAVITYMan is bowl cut man cute but homie is an ass. This is why I hange with Diluc and Venti.. keep me safe from fatui please.. and Venti I have avenged u. I kick Signora's ass every Monday.

Mk love u all. u to children :) make sure Klee gets no nukes Y/n..

Mona//: astrologer of course 😌 the absolute study of fates in realms it seems
Scaramouche : Tch... I'm not going to waste my time making you understand and I doubt that you would get it anyway.
Venti //: avenge me huh? I'm indebted you and the traveller it seems, how about i write about you in one of my song?
Artificer //: *sweats* haha definitely not.... Maybe traveling Doctors can still be used 🤔

MxClovers
Hi hello! A question is there any chance we will see susbedo? (first albedo, Rubedo) in the story? His appearance would be cool!
Also please say hello to Chongyun from me as you can hopefully tell he's my favorite :D

Artificer//: is your twin still alive, the ending of the event was vague... Just you staring into the snow
Albedo//: or he could be right here right now
...
Artificer//: I'm not dealing with the imposter shit rn
(I might add him?? Might not??? There are already a lot of charecters in genshin so I can't make promises)

Chongyun //: I'm your favorite...? I... Um thank you I guess? I apologize if I sound awkward... But its I'm not used to being a favorite, not when there are clearly more favorable options out there... But regardless I'm grateful.

Imposterbedo
So, I can imagine the reaction but, how would you feel Childe, scaramouche, if someone random *cough* the Artificer *cough* - sorry allergies- was completely immune to your attacks in a fight? Like it doesn't matter how powerful they are the attacks just won't work.

Artificer//: *chuckles* bless you
Scaramouche //: pain in the ass I tell you
Childe //: infuriating not only do they ever go along with a conflict
Artificer //: I am a pacifist Tart
Childe //: but because of this, I can't provoke them either. *pouts* it's no fun
Diluc //: 💢💢💢

ayyjayyythegrudge
to vision holders, does it feel weird when your artifacts are swapped with fully leveled up ones?
to artificer, do you have any artifacts and weapons to swap on yourself too?

childe//: I can feel it gushing, who knew that my vision had still so much to -
Artificer //: yes thank you for that zhongli, and no side effects! only the finest artifacts through the tests of RNGs gets here 😌

Artificer //: I am bare as bones my dude. i didn't get an "about section" where I could see my stats 😔
Artificer //: #nerfed 😢

Skyalent
Um, here is my question! Can I have a hug? I really need one.

Artificer //: group hug everyone! Gather up! :D... Dont make that face 10 seconds extra for that face Xiao and Diluc.
Klee//: hehe Klee likes hugs! I hope you feel better Mx Skyalent!

Violentviolet247
To Qiqi can you become stronger just by telling youself to get stronger or will that make you seek help to get stronger.

Qiqi//: Qiqi... Would like to get stronger, it would mean being healthier and then maybe my memory can improved... I dont I can do that by just telling myself... Qiqi thinks help would be nice.
Artificer //: I'm adopting this sad child right now
Baizhu //: no you are not

Dcrlinq_
For any genshin character, how would they react if they found out that they're a fictional character in a fictional world.

It takes a while for the news to understand, for the fog to settle and when it does the world starts to make sense. None of it was real, to some it's relief, a way to unshakle. All all it was written, and he was just acting out a role then it didn't matter what choice he made in the end. not having to choose between home and what was supposed to be home.

For some it's a final straw to become unhinged and lose themselves, it feels like the only way to escape is through death. So that's where they finds themselves, in a battlefield with no direction. Not anymore.
No more hiding. No more pretending. . Their legs ache and their muscles scream at them to lay down. The air tastes metallic in their mouth but they don't care.

For some it's an unshakeable grief, as the life of pains and sacrifices weigh them down . It takes forever for them to realize it wasn't real to begin with. All they did was live their story.
The words get lost in translation until someone says them. They feel cold on their skin, but they don't remember the last time they felt warm.
They are numb, unable to process anything, too tired. Forcing their eyes open and looking around isn't possible. Everything hurts. Everything feels so heavy, almost unbearable. It's like nothing matters in the least; nothing ever mattered before.

Robocup300
First impression of MC and is it still the same or has it changed?

Diluc //: a specious figure appearing out of nowhere, i was wary of course. Darkness lurks even behind the most innocent of farcades.
Artificer //: Well you did try to antagonise me at first.
Diluc //: although its not the case any longer, I doubt you could cause serious trouble with that air head of yours.
Artificer //: you still listen to me though and trust me enough to do as I ask
Diluc //: as long as it's reasonable
Artificer //: and if it's unreasonable?
Diluc //: I would comply... If I see it fit.

Floofy_Foxx
To sara, how's the statue of her excellency, the almighty narukami ogosho, god of thunder? Are there are any insider tips/life hack on how to take care of it?
Artificer, are you going to help Eula in the future? (with concent off) with the big amount of dmg she does-
To rosaria : what do you think of the new comer? Do you think they are threat like Albedo? Or are you going to trust Barbara and Kanyae's judgement (or is it Kayak...?)

Sara//: the statue of her excellency, the almighty narukami ogosho, god of thunder require proper and regular care regiment, I suggest you should clean it thrice every single day. Morning as soon as you wake up but only after showering and cleaning youself lest you dirty the statue yourself. A high quality cleaning solution, one that ensues the prevention of wear and tear... If its for the stature, perhaps I could arrange one for you.

Artificer //: I don't mind assisting anyone, with concent ofc cause it's sexy. And if eula agrees to it I would very much like to see those big numbers 🤌

Keaya //: here I thought foxes were cunning... Not being so forgetful, but of course not everyone can be on the same level of course
Rosaria //: oh the new comer?
Artificer //: yes ma'am
Rosaria //: I don't see any issue with them yet.... As song as they stay out of trouble.
Artificer //: *cough * not planning on it, I'd hate to trouble you ma'am

NAI4D
HI KLEEEEE

Klee //: HI!!! i was getting so bored here. 😔 But thank you for dropping by!

Kittlinn
To artificer : do you miss home already or nah? Also which artifact set do you like the most?

Artificer //: home huh, I can't say I've though much about it tbh... Home wasn't bad or anything, that would depend on who is reading this book... But I did spend my time dreaming about being a part of teyvat and I guess now that by some miracle I'm here *chuckle* I've just been preoccupied with living out my dream to reminiscent about home.

Artificer //: I hope do my friends and family are alright though ... And not worrying too much.

Artificer//: doesn't matter which set I like.. They all hate me :')

SiNDicateZero
IS DIAMOND CITY LIGHTS A TWEKABLE SONG THIS IS IMPORTANT ANYONE ANSWER.

Everyone//: the what?

Artificer //: every song is twerkable enough.

Artificer //: that is if you're not a coward of course

*baby shark plays *

Artificer //: choice is yours

Dy1ng_bed
To artificer, if you switch artifacts from Kokomi will she still have - 100 crit rate?

Artificer //: yes some things still retain themselves, like how defense scaling charecters are. Itto, Albedo, gorou. And hp scaling like zhongli and hu tao. Kokomi's negative crit rate is still tere and so is her added healing bonus.
Artificer //: *wipes tears* really makes farming easy when I don't have to worry about that dammed 1:2 ratio.

Yammerzaki123II
To artificer, so let's have a cool before and after or growth album/scrapbook by taking pics of the ones we helped and also, is Huffman that hot bestay?

Artificer //: DEFINITELY YESS the other day I saw Diluc using wolves Gravestone *Tearing up* I got emotional
Diluc //: so that is why I got that cold treatment for Adelinde
A

rtificer //: what?
Diluc //: she assumed that I upset you somehow
Artificer //: far from it... Those were happy tears. *wiping tears* it's like watching a plant flower after I've cared for it for so long.

Artificer //: Huffman well, I do see him patrol around angels share....
Artificer //: *nods* he's hot no doubt about it.

Finale

" oh shoot I think we've run out of time now, these are all the messages that got though"

" the communication link must be fading, it has been active for a while. "

"oh well this seemes to ne the last message that can go through... So take care everyone!"

"indeed... Take care everyone"
---------------------------

Ah it's fun Doing this 😌, doesn't take too much thinking and I can still write about the story ... Plus like dialogue writing practice for multiple charecters.

Story time!!
Aka
Recently I was told that I have a serious Stockholm syndrome with Diluc... And I havn't been the same.
Now let me give context.
I LOVED DILUC, I basically started the game for him and was willing to lose every single 50/50 if it Meant a chance of having him...
And of course, the things we desire the most are the ones denied us.
An entire year of genshin... I waiting hoping that a wish would turn gold and I'll have him. But i didn't.
Like watching other people pull diluc?... It just made me so jealous .... I couldn't even go to r/DilucMains because watching other's diluc just made me so bitter inside. I know at this point im just being petty...

Im AR 57 now and It all boiled down to the Ayato banner recently, won the 50/50 but had some primos so I wished on Venti.
And got Jean.
My hopes were crushed,
I was expecting to lose the 50/50 but come on! After Jean the only standard five star I didn't have was him.
I snapped
I've thrown Jean off dragonspine multiple times and said fuck it and build my hu tao. Was saving the Pyro dps virginity for diluc, but he clearly didn't want me.

i speed ran through the stages of grief and resigned from the resident Diluc simp title, border line Dilucphobic almost

May arrives with its free five standard fates. My pity was high. And it turns gold.
I almost didn't wanna look
He comes to me
And I hate him, i hate it, you don't get to play along with my feelings like this diluc, you don't..
I slapped on the bell on him, and my leveled up 1 star artifacts and called it a day.

He's level 74 now and I'm saving up starglitter to buy Blackcliff slasher.
And have been recently farming the Crimson domain.

Fun fact: I started writing fanfics because of Diluc... Before I was mostly a lurker/reader on most sites... And well if he didn't exist, I don't think any of my writings would either.
He was supposedly my push from reader to writer.
And this fic was supposed to be a Diluc x reader only

I hate him

I can't just leave him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 106 10
𝜊𝜊𝜊. ▎ when will my life begin. . . 𓂅 ┆ ↰✔️ ㅤ ❨ ꕀ 𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 ・ | ・ 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ꕀ ❩ ㅤ ⤷ ❛sweep again, and by then it's like...
453K 9K 20
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇs ᴀ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ sᴡᴏʀᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴏʜ ʟᴇɪ-ᴏʜ ʟᴀɪ-ᴏʜ ʟᴏʀᴅ. . ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ, ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ɪ...
39.7K 2.2K 30
𝐹𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑎, 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑎'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑎...
250K 8.5K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...