1

ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ

Out of the things that could happen, being isekied into another world wasn't something you had on your bucket list

Out of the things that could happen, being isekied into another world wasn't something you had on your bucket list. Especially in not your current favorite game. Breaking the laws of physics and the potential reality sounded like a really hard job and doing that wasn't something that you ever imagined.

Okay, maybe you did imagine it, a fickle fantasy that you used to entertain and for valid reasons too. The world of Teyvat was beautiful and filled with ridiculously good-looking people. But that was fantasy, the virtual world, only to be accessed through screens and, in some cases, credit cards. A mercy in disguise, perhaps? You didn't trust yourself to survive a hillichurl attack anyway, so it was better that you had a screen separating you.

Welp​​​​

Not for long. ​

Waking up in a foreign environment, your first response was fear, but that quickly dissipated when you found yourself free to move and not in any restraints. Amateur kidnappers??? maybe you were their first actual attempt at a job like this. Still, leaving you out in the open should not have been any kidnapper's ideal choice, but this was too much of a rookie mistake, boarding on stupid for these hypothetical perpetrators. Unless you were on a mysterious island and in the middle of a battle royale, but let's not jump to conclusions.

Azure spanned the sky with light blemishes of white. An abundance of greenery nearby with distinct sounds of fauna. You were definitely in some wilderness, and a desolate one too. Venturing further in, it was now that you realized just how familiar the geography was. A landscape that you used to traverse for hours on end. It wasn't until you stumbled upon a certain flower that the picture became clear.

Small lamp grass.

It's not supposed to exist in real life. Walking closer, you could notice the vivid resemblance. Its luminescence was barely noticeable under the morning sun.

No wonder the path was familiar. Farming so many of these was almost traumatic.

Still, under the existential crisis of breaking all known logic, you failed to notice the figure approaching your crouched form.

"you there-"

The scream that left your lips was embarrassing, but you were just contemplating your existence at that moment, so I will cut you some slack here.

Taking a few good steps back from the source of the voice, barely managing to not crush the poor flower under staggering feet, you took a moment to calm your hyperventilating self.