*COMPLETE* It can't be him [Y...

By Sha__Myra

Wang Yibo is a famous dancer, singer and actor while Xiao Zhan is a new actor and a member of XNine idol grou... More

Part 1 - First Meet
Part 2 - Baby???
Part 3 - I'm Confident
Part 4 - I'm Your Gege
Part 5 - Let Me Cook
Part 6 - Shopping
Part 7 - Going Home
Part 8 - Not Love Me🔞
Part 10 - Miss Me?
Part 11 - Anniversary Day
Part 12 - Engagement
Part 13 - Adopt Him?!
Part 14 - Our Child
Part 15 - Gege To Daddy
Part 16 - Adoption
Part 17 - Safety First
Part 18 - Daddy Is Here
Part 19 - How To Dance
Part 20 - He Is Mine
Part 21 - Waipo & Nainai
Part 22 - Be Braver, Honey
Part 23 - Actor Or Racer?
Part 24 - Fake Rumors
Part 25 - Coming Out
Part 26 - Talk Show
Part 27 - I'm Your Dad
Part 28 - You're Bullying Me
Final - Happy Ending

Part 9 - He's Come Back

591 38 0
By Sha__Myra

*Zhan's Dorm*

Zhan was preparing for lunch at the kitchen when his manager 1 and his teammates come in.

"I smell something nice, has zhanzhan come back home?", Xujia asked Lei lei.

"Maybe, let's see", Lei lei and Xujia walk to the kitchen together.

"Zhanzhan! Yeay, you're home", Xujia.

"Why did you look so excited seeing me? I just went out for 2 days", Zhan.

"We're glad that we can eat delicious food again. No one cook better than you", Lei lei.

"Yes, yes, yes, true", Xujia.

"Look at who's speaking. Aren't you in charge of cooking when I'm not around? What are you make this past 2 days?", Zhan.

"Well, I- erm, lazy to cook. So, I'm not really cooks anything", Lei lei.

"You let them to starve? They're still kids, they need to grow healthily", Zhanzhan.

"Yes, mom. I'm sorry", Leilei.

"You- haish. I should be a dad, not mom", Zhan.

"Guoguo is the dad, he is our leader. We can't have 2 dads, so you'll be our mom", Xujia.

"Yes, our baby is right. Clever boy", Lei lei pat Xujia's head.

"Sigh- whatever, just go and take a bath. Both of you", Zhan.

"You're admit just like that? Usually you'll scold and punish us", Lei lei.

"I don't have energy for that. Can't you see that I'm cooking right now? Do you want to eat burn dish, Lei lei?", Zhan.

"No, I'll go then. Come, Xujia", Lei lei.

"Ge, why is he not nagging as usual? He is more tempt. Where did he went yesterday?", Xujia asking Lei lei after they're left the kitchen.

"Our manager said he visits his friend", Lei lei.

"Is his friend's health is bad? He seems to be tired or something", Xujia.

"I don't know, big baby. We better move fast or he will be mad later or sooner", Lei lei.

*That night*

Xiao Zhan is chilling in his room while someone suddenly disturbing his me time. Xiao Zhan actually not alone, his roommate is there as well but they just minding each others business. He share the room with their leader, Guoguo. It's not about mom and dad should share a room, but they arranged it by age.

"Zhanzhan, can I take to you a little?", Lili.

"Yes, sure", Zhan stand up and walk to the door. The manager is a lady, so it's improper to go into man's room.

"Can we talk outside? It's kinda personal", Lili.

"Okay", Zhan follows his manager outside without saying a thing.

"Zhan, is everything okay between you two?", Lili.

"Huh? Me and who? Guoguo?", Zhan is really confius. He is too innocent sometimes.

"No! Yibo", Lili talk in whisper.

"Ohh... I think we're good. Why did you ask?", Zhan.

"Xujia asked me this evening about this friend that you visited yesterday. He said you look tired and don't act as yourself", Lili.

"Oh, when you guys just comeback right? It's nothing. Really", Zhan.

"He didn't do anything to you, right?", Lili.

"What do you meant by that?", Zhan.

"You know, something between a couple. Like kissing or something", Lili.

"Oh, we... Actually... We kiss a few times", Zhan.

"Luckily, you don't-", Lili stop talking and look at Zhan blankly. Then, she asks with a louder voice, "You what?! You-".

"Shush, slow down. It's a secret", Zhan interupt her.

"Are you nuts? Not once but few times? What the hell is wrong with you?", Lili.

"I don't even know it myself. I just, it's feels... Good. And... He treats me very gentle", Zhan.

"Do you like him? Like, a real like?", Lili.

"Maybe... I don't know", Zhan.

"I didn't know you swing that way", Lili.

"Me neither. But it feels good around him, he treats me very nicely... At first, I thought that I just like being treat like a king but later on, I felt too used to it. When he ignored me, I felt disappointed, angry and sad. I never feels like that before", Zhan.

"Are you really fell for him?", Lili.

"I don't know... Maybe? Can I? Am I allowed to? What if I disappointing others or drag my team from the fame? We just debuted few months ago", Zhan.

"I don't know it myself, zhanzhan. I think you should-", Lili.

*Ting* *Ting* Zhan a message. He just read it through pop-up message, he didn't open the chat and keep talking with his manager.

"Hi baby, are you still awake?"

"Are you okay? Does your back still hurt?"

"I heard it's hurt a lot for the first time"

"Are you sleeping?"

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow"

Zhan blushes while reading it, which make his manager feels curious about the message's content. But he manage to get out from the arkward situation. After he done talking with Lili, he come up to his room and reply Yibo's message.

"Hey, I'm sorry for the late reply. I was talking to my manager", Zhan thought that Yibo might be asleep by now. Well, almost half an hour pass by since Yibo last texted him. But...

Not a minute pass by when a new text coming from Yibo. "It's okay. So, how were you? Does it still hurt?"

"A little, but it's getting better", Zhan.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't hold back my desire this morning. You're too seducing. I'll be more gentle next time, okay?", Yibo.

"What do you mean by next time? There will be no next time", Zhan.

"Aww, why are you so mean to me? You love me, right? What wrong with doing it one more time?", Yibo.

"It hurts like hell. I can't even take care of it properly and can't show that I'm hurt down there to my friends. Do you know that?!", Zhan.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Yes, it's my fault, I admit it. But...", Yibo.

"There's no but. NO means NO", Zhan.

"Fine, I'll wait for another 2 years then", Yibo.

"What do you meant by that?", Zhan.

"You said it yourself. You can't take care of it properly and you can't express your hurt in front of your friends. So, if you doesn't stay with them, the problem it solved right?", Yibo.

"I think... Sigh. But why 2 years though?", Zhan.

"You just debuted nearly 2 months ago, right? You need to stay in the dorm for at least 2 years. So, after 2 years, you can stay apart from them and we can enjoy our time together. Do you get it?", Yibo.

"But... Where should I go?", Zhan.

"What are you take me for, baby? Of course you'll come to my house. We'll live here together", Yibo.

"Ahhh... Hahahaha", Zhan.

"Is that a yes?", Yibo.

"Huh? For what?", Zhan.

"You're too innocent, baby. Okay, let me say it again for you. Are you willing to be mine and live with me forever, Xiao Zhan?", Yibo.

"Hmm... Let see. If both of us still love each other for the next 2 years then it's a yes. If not, it's a no", Zhan.

"It's an absolute YES for me. I just need to make sure your heart is fully mine. So, we're officially together, right? No more trial phase, right?", Yibo.

"Yes", Zhan.

"Thank you, sweetie. I love you so much. Baby, I'll take your word seriously and make you mine. Until that day, I will never touch you. I promise", Yibo.

"So... No more hugging? Holding hands? Kissing? Can you do that?", Zhan.

"Baby, you know that I can't. I'll not touch you in bed, not physically. We might have a little kiss, I can't guarantee that", Yibo.

"Pervert", Zhan.

"Yes, yes, whatever you said. I just want you to know that I'm like this because you're too sweet, honey", Yibo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
28.2K 1.1K 15
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are two famous actors, singers and dancers. Xiao Zhan is a warm and friendly person while Yibo is more of a cold and serious...
39.7K 1.8K 2
"Ge.." Wang Yibo called Xiao Zhan. "Hmm?" Xiao Zhan asked while flipping next page of Chen Qing Ling book. "Did you ever kiss?" Wang Yibo asked. "...
402K 24.2K 27
Wang Yibo is bully in the college, while his main target is innocent boy called Xiao Zhan. but everything changes when Zhan gets to know about his l...