Surviving Highschool

By JennaCushing

This story is about two girls that try to deal with mean people like the poplar's and jocks and stuff like th... More

MARIAH ZANOTILLI
Crystal Green
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ryan Thompson
Shawn Anderson
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Erick Balboni
Chapter 13: Shit
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 12

1 0 0
By JennaCushing

Shawn's P.O.V.
So I woke up really early so early that the sun wasn't even up yet so I figured that I would go down to the breakfast place down the street and get her something to eat.

Shawn skipping to place..
Lalalalalalalalalla lalalalalala alalal getting breakfast for my boo some for her and some for me too alalalalalalalalalalalalalala you want some breakfast i bet ya do lalalalalalal but you can't cuz your a piece of poo LLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA YA..

Shawns order:
I need a double cheese burger and hold the lettece don't be frontin me son no seeds on the bun we up in this drive through order for two got a cravin for a number nine like ma shoe i need some chicken up here in this dizzle for rizzle ma nizzle extra salt on the frizzle docta peppa ma brotha another fo you motha double double supa size and don't forget the fries word to yo momma sun!

Waiter:
Sorry sir but we are serving breakfast and this isn't McDonalds.

Shawn:
Well fuck you then im goin da IHOP.
Bye Bye you can kiss my furry purple ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
167K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...