Sold to The Mafia (2nd Versio...

By thephanthomauthor

This is a new version of Sold To The Mafia. If you read the old version you'll notice that Luca and Carl is n... More

1 : home
3 : the new family pt. I
4 : the new family pt. II
*5 : such a tease
*6 : such a tease : the consequences
7 : jealous
8 : training
9 : heated.
*10 : make up
11 : clean up.
12 : check up
*13 : i love you
14 : bitch fit
15 : luckiest man
16 : a night to remember
17: Rest in Suffering, bitch
18: 14days to wed
19: wrong brother
20: the bride wears red
21: runaway wife
22: two months later
23: home again
24: bloodstained shirt
25: eye for an eye
26: I'm done

2 : the repercussions

2.3K 35 5
By thephanthomauthor

Victor's  POV :

I haven't seen V in four years or even talked to her. After mom died, she left. Leaving me alone with our father and his right hand and Mafia empire heir. Victoria, the rebel, just snuck out without my father's permission. She knows how he feels about that, especially now that the enemies are after his ass.

He will go insane when he finds out.

I went to my room and started playing video games while laying in bed. Without a car in the world. I heard someone knocking on my door, I asked anything from the maids. I went to open the door.

" Mr. Victor, Mr. Ross has called you to his office. " She says. 

He's going to ask about V.

I walked down to my father's office.He and my older brother Jr. were sitting down, my father behind the desk and my brother in front of it. I went to sit down on the open chair next to my brother.

" Here's a glass of whiskey. " He says. " Now tell me son, where the fuck is your sister? "

" I don't know my father. " I answer him.

" You know what's going on here, so tell me. Where the fuck is Victoria? " He ask me again, his tone much louder.

" I don't know, father. " I repeat myself.

" He thinks that you are an idiot father. " Jr says.

Of course this fucker would side with his father.

" Last chance, where the fucking hell is Victoria! " He asked, banging on the desk.

" Again, I don't know. " I tell him my tone is a little louder.

" Roberto, you know what to do. " My father says getting out of his seat leaving the office.

Roberto locked the door after my father left. Roberto is bigger than me and stronger. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and through my ass on the floor. The first blow was his foot into my stomach. 

" Get up, little bitch. " He yells.

I got back up on my feet. 

" Fight me. " He yells, slapping me across the face. 

He started slapping me repeatedly and it followed with punches to my face. I coughed up my own blood. He sat down on me and started punching me. He left me with two more blows into my ribs before stopping his assault.

" Clean this shit up. " He says.

**

Victoria's POV : 

Okay, I was tipsy and I need to get home. I can't go home drunk. My father will kill me but the club is so much fun and I have a partner to dance with. I went to sit with my new eye candy in his booth.

" You're a good dancer. " I tell him and pour me a glass of their alcohol.

" You know I've been wanting this all night, can I kiss you? " He asked me.

" What are you waiting for? " I ask him.

His lips barely touched mine when his name was called he looked at the guy calling , he had a gun.  He shot my glass of whiskey that I just drank from. 

He pushed me to the ground and pulled out a gun before shooting. Loud screaming filled the room. It was just two guys that were shooting at each other, it was a group. 

The fact that my father is one of the biggest Mafia  Boss's, I would think to bring security for situations like this. 

" Let's go quickly. " He shouts picking me up from the floor.

" Melanie, where's Mel? " I ask, panicking.

Who wouldn't panic. 

" Come, we need to get out of here now ! " He commands.

We ran out while shots were fired our way, we ran out to his car and he shoved me inside and ran around the car before rushing away, they shot after us. I called Mel.

" Where are you? " I ask her right away.

" I'm still at the club in the bathroom hiding with the guy I was dancing with. You? " She asks, her voice shaky.

The guy she was dancing with was the friend of Devonte. 

" I'm safe. " I told her. " Call me when you get home, Devonté is about to take me home. " 

" So you left me here? " She asked me.

" I'm sorry, he dragged me out of the club. " I told her.

" You left me here, I could've been dead. " She cries.

" I'm sorry. " I say.

" Let's go. " The guy tells her and hangs up her phone.

She's mad at me and I can't help it. I told him the way to drive to my father's house and he dropped me off in front of the gate. I went in through the back door and guessed who was waiting for me.

" Where the fuck have you been? " My father asked me.

" Away from you. " I told him.

" Your mouth is going to get you punished, little bitch. " He says.

" Let your little bitch of a son touch me and I swear to God he's going to regret it father. " I tell him walking past him. 

I got to my room and went to change my clothes, into a little more comfortable clothes. I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt before going to Victor's  room. I walked into his room, he was laying his bed and I were to go sit next to him 

" Victor, are you okay? " I ask him.

" Get the fuck out of here. " He says.

" What the fuck. " I asked him, shocked by the way he responded to me . 

I pulled him to face me and I saw the way his face was beaten up. He had a black eye, a busted lip. That's a weak discrimination of how he looks,  he looked like he was jumped in the streets.

" Was it Junior? " I ask him.

He's quiet and I'll just accept it as yes. I stormed out of his room and him after me.

" Roberto open this fucking room now! " I said banging on his bedroom door. 

" V, he will hurt you. Stop. " Victor begs of me .

I banged on his door again, he didn't open so I took it in my own right to just walk in. 

" What are you doing here. " Victor ask me and I slapped him.

" What is with you and your sick fuck of a father? Why do you keep picking on him? " I ask him .

" Lower your voice or I'll do the same to you. " He warns me. 

" Bitch, I'm not scared of you. " I told him.

" Get the fuck out here. " Victor tells me.

" Or what huh? What are you gonna do pussy? " I asked him and felt his palm against my cheek.

" Get this bitch out of her, Victor. " He commands and Victor abides to his command.

As Victor took me out of his room, I grabbed the first object and launched it at his face but it just touched his chest. 

" You bitches. " He yells following me out of the room.

He grabbed my hair like the bitch he is and slammed me against the wall. His grip around my throat preventing me from getting oxygen to my lungs.

" Disrespect me again and I'll show you what I do to you, you fucking whore. " He says with rage in his eyes. The most disrespectful thing you can do is spit in someone's face and that's what I did.

I got punished for it, I got another slap from him.

" Roberto stop, you're hurting her. " Victor says.

" You want next, huh bitch? " He asked Victor.

" Let go of her Roberto. " My father's voice commanded him and he just threw me on the floor and kicked me in my stomach.

" Tough guy but still daddy's bitch, huh big boy? " I mock him, laughing in pain.

***

What do you think of Victoria? Is she stupid for provoking her brother with anger issues?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 345 27
Nova Cristiano a Mexican 21 year old in her second year of college, she's beautiful, nice and kind to others, shy at first but crazy when you get to...
256K 7K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
2M 36.6K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
16.5K 1.6K 25
"A rose's rarest essence lives in the thorn." - Rumi Kabir Vincenzo Dante, is the definition of rich, handsome and lethal that is hidden from the wor...