Surviving Highschool

By JennaCushing

This story is about two girls that try to deal with mean people like the poplar's and jocks and stuff like th... More

MARIAH ZANOTILLI
Crystal Green
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ryan Thompson
Shawn Anderson
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Erick Balboni
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Shit
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 5

3 0 0
By JennaCushing

Ryan's P.O.V
sssssooooooooooo um i was really confused so I texed Mariah.

so besides the fact that we got detentions hows it goin for you

I guess im good...I miss you....

I blushed and replied back...
I miss you to.

And.....

And what...

And I love you...

Then she didnt answer for a while I thought she was weirded out but right when I was about to turn my phone off until... she said...............................................................

I love you to..good night can't wait to see you.. bye.

I was so happy when she said the words I love you to it was like achieve your dreams it just felt really good and with that said I turned off my phone and went down stairs to eat dinner then is was like 11:00 so I went to bed. I woke up the next morning at breakfast and went to the bus stop while I was walking I was texting Mariah, I love her so much i've have never felt this way about anyone when i mean anyone I mean it. So when I talk to her or when im near her its like magic and when I kissed her it was like amazing it was the best thing that ever happened to me well here I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 28.8K 114
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
186K 5.6K 111
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...