Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter- 6 Attraction

56.2K 2.1K 64
By _Shivani_1910

Karthikeya's POV

One week has passed, we are getting to know each other, and I am impressed by her. Really, she is unique. She always makes me smile. Sometimes we talk like friends and sometimes we argue like kids, but I am enjoying every argument. It is like a new experience for me.

When I went to the gym room for exercise, she was meditating like always, but something changed. There are some plants on the balcony and curtains also changed from black to white. There is also a music system on the corner.

She opened her eyes after some time and smiled, looking at me. I also gave her a small smile. I feel peaceful whenever she smiles at me.

She smiles at everyone, but when she smiles at me, there is a spark in her eyes and that smile is breathtaking.

"You arranged this?" I raised my eyebrow, amused by her work.

"Yeah, those plants produce fresh oxygen and it is good for our health. I placed a music system so when doing exercise, we can listen to music which helps us to relieve our stress and white is known for peace, so I changed curtains for your peaceful exercise," she explained as she walked to me.

I was surprised by her again, she never stops surprising me. "Oh..." is the only word that left my mouth.

Then she walked out while I went to do my exercise. After exercising for half an hour, I decided to go and freshen up, as I was getting late for my work.

When I went to my room... no no, it's our room now. When I went to our room, she bumped into me and the clothes in her hands fell on the floor. I held her thin waist before she fell down and dragged her near me. Our faces are just inches away.

She is looking at me with her big doe eyes. My eyes locked with her brown orbs. I can feel her irregular breathing and she is breathing heavily. Every time she takes a breath, her breast is teasing my strong chest, which is making it hard to control myself from kissing her. Now I just want to kiss her trembling lips until I get enough. Her sexy slender neck is inviting me--- oh... hold on.. where my thoughts are going.

I dragged her near my chest and inhaled her scent. It was calming. Her face flushed and her ears turned red. Goosebumps erupted on her whole body when I pecked her cheek.

She ran away quickly as soon as I left her waist. I chuckled, knowing my effect on her.

"Are you a fan of free soul?" She asked, looking at the paintings on the walls while having breakfast.

"Yeah, I like her paintings very much. She has a unique way of portraying emotions," I replied.

"You work in the Real art gallery, right? So you have seen all of her paintings, right? As she only sells her paintings through the Real art gallery," I asked, sipping my coffee.

"Yeah, I also admire her paintings," she replied with a smile.

After having breakfast, I dropped her off at her workplace, then went to mine.

"Is it true? Wow, my gloomy Sid is smiling and blushing," Arjun exclaimed as he sat opposite to me in my office.

"I am not," I defended.

"Oh, thinking about your wife making you smile," he teased.

"Arjun, can't you hear?" I said irritatedly, I mean acting irritatedly.

"I clearly saw you smiling and here you are covering," he commented playfully, and I threw a file on his face.

"Ok, I surrender," he said, raising his hands in the air.

"Tell me what's going on," he asked, grinning.

"Do I have to report you?" I scoffed.

After having a little conversation, he left my office.

***

When I went home, my wife was already at home. She gave me a bright smile as soon as she saw me.

"How was your day?" she asked sweetly, with a smile. She asks me this question every day, and I found myself answering everything she asks.

"It was quite ok," I replied, and she went to the kitchen while I went to take a shower.

She always cooks by herself. I told her many times that Aunt Nirmala will cook but her stubborn self never listens to me. To be honest, I love her cooking and I only want to eat the food which she cooked. She can make even boring soup, delicious.

I walked to the living room only to witness Megha talking with a man and smiling at him. For a moment, I wanted to tear him into pieces, his back facing me, and he seemed quite familiar.

"Why are you here, Arjun?" I exclaimed as I walked downstairs.

"I am here to see you," he said with a grin, and I know he is up to something.

"You can talk to me at the office, for now go away," I scowled.

"Wait, it is dinner time already. He will leave after dinner. Is that ok for you, Arjun?" Megha asked sweetly.

"Ok princess," he replied.

Princess...? When did it happen?

Megha went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, leaving both of us in the living room.
"Now tell me, why are you here?" I asked Arjun slowly, not wanting Megha to hear us.

"I asked how is your relationship with her but you refused to tell me so I came here to check up on you guys," he winked.

"We don't need your inspection. You can go now," I remarked.

"Now is not your turn to tell me this. It's Megha who asked me to have dinner. I will surely have dinner before stepping out," he said with a smirk and went to the kitchen and I followed him to the kitchen.

"What can I do to help you, princess?" he asked her as he walked to her.

"Nothing, you just go and watch television or chat with Karthik. I will complete it in a few," she replied gently.

"No, princess, I will help you. Just tell me what to do," he commented.

"Ok, cut those onions for me," she said with a smile, pointing at the onions on the chopping board.

He took onions and started peeling them.

"Then what can I do?" I asked her, taking the attention.

"You want to help me too?" she asked in surprise as I never came to the kitchen till now. Cooking is not my thing.

"Yeah," I replied slowly.

She looked around and said, "then wash these vegetables for me" while handing me a vegetable basket.

I was washing the vegetables while she was making a curry standing beside me. She was engrossed in her work, stirring the curry. Looking at her beautiful features, I can't help but gulp.

What? Why am I always thinking about her? Am I falling for my wife? No, it can't be. I am just attracted to her because she is beautiful; I assured myself and handed her the veggies after washing them.

Soon, food was prepared, and we had a noisy meal. Arjun is always blabbering something, and Megha is actively responding.

She was talking with him actively, but why not with me?
'For that, you have to initiate conversation,' my subconscious countered.

"Ok, bye, princess. It's a delicious meal, and I enjoyed it a lot. I will surely come again," he said, caressing her hair before going.

"You are always welcome, brother," she replied with a smile.

Brother? From when?

"I will see him off," I said to Megha and walked out with Arjun.

"See you in the office tomorrow," he said and was about to climb into his car, but I stopped him.

"Ok, but why are you calling her princess?" I asked finally.

"Her means who?" he countered, and I can see his smirk.

"My wife," I stated, stressing every word.

"Because she is truly a princess," he said, and I am not satisfied by his answer.
"She doesn't have a father or brother who treats her like a princess, but from now on she has a brother who treats her like a princess. Yeah, she is my little princess," he said.

Arjun never gets attached to anyone that easily, but when he does, he will never leave them. Now that he started treating Megha like his own sister, he will pamper her so much.

I patted his shoulder. He nodded and drove off.

Megha can attract anyone easily. My family also liked her and now my sister is closer to her than me.

"You can arrange your books on that shelf," I said, pointing at the empty shelf on the bookshelf which I cleared for her when she was searching for a book in her bag.

She is always placing all her books in a bag and it is getting difficult for her to search for a particular one. She could have asked me, but she didn't.

"Thank you," she said and started arranging her books on the shelf. Most of the books are related to finance and some are about art.

"Are you interested in finance?" I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, I graduated in business and finance," she replied, surprising me as always.

"Then why are you working in that art gallery? Come to Roy group, I will give you a job, work for me."

"Will you?" I asked her.

***

Tada early update 😍😍

So, guys how is the chapter?

What do you think... will she accept his job offer? Tell me in comments ❤

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 930 11
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
164K 22.2K 114
Sana Gill, age 21, is a typical princess a girl. She is the only daughter of her rich parents. She is beautiful, sexy, sassy, bold, stubborn and craz...
1.9M 89.8K 138
Note : VERY FIRST BOOK OF MINE WITH LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING MISTAKE. UNEDITED Nivedhitha is a fun going, lovely , chubby girl who doesn...
31.9K 3.3K 54
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...