Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
Epilogue
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Chapter- 2 shopping

60.3K 2.3K 130
By _Shivani_1910

Author's POV

"I agreed to marry her just as you wished, but I don't want to disclose it. I want to keep it as a secret," Karthikeya said to his family.

"But why do you want to hide it?" his father asked in disbelief.

"If you want to make it public, then I won't agree to this fucking marriage," he roared.

"Anirudh, calm down... It will be alright as long as he agrees to this marriage," Yashodha, his mother, tried to convince his dad.

"As your wish," Anirudh stated in disbelief.

.

.

.

"Megha, you really agreed to keep this marriage as a secret," Nidhi exclaimed.

Megha is a girl who is active and cheerful, unlike Karthikeya, who is always gloomy.

Nidhi is a film director and her best friend who is with her in all stages of her life.

"Yeah, babes," Megha replied lightly while sipping her coffee.

"What the heck... why are you doing this?" Nidhi asked a little bit loudly as she didn't want her friend to marry someone who doesn't like her.

"Calm down Nidhi. I know what I am doing," she assured her with a smile as she put her hand on Nidhi's hand.

"I really don't appreciate it, Megha," Nidhi growled and Megha just smiled.

"It's time for work. I have to go now. Bye", having said that Megha directly left, leaving Nidhi alone in the coffee shop.

"She won't change," Nidhi muttered in displeasure while sipping her hot coffee.
..
"Have you taken your medicine, mom?" Megha asked her mother, who was lying on the couch in the living room, waiting for her.

"No, I am waiting for you to have dinner," her mom replied as she sat up.

"Why mom? How many times do I have to tell you not to wait for me? You are weak, mom, you have to eat on time and take medicines properly," Megha exclaimed, sitting beside her mom.

"And I am not listening to you. I won't die if I eat a little late," her mom said lightly.

"Mom, please don't say that," Megha hissed and her mom just gave her a small smile, nodding her head a little.

"Anirudh called me and informed me that the wedding will be held this Saturday. Are you ok with it?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah mom, uncle called me too," Megha replied.

"You are ok with this marriage, right?"

"If you don't want to marry him, that's ok, Megha. I will talk with Anirudh, but don't force yourself. I want your happiness, only your happiness and consent matters to me," her mom said, caressing her hair lovingly.

"Mom, I am not forcing myself. I really am happy," Megha lied, not wanting to make her mom worry.

"I just don't want you to have a failed marriage like me," her mom mumbled.

***

Megha came out from her workplace with Saakshi, who is her friend... discussing something, and halted at her place when she saw the man who was coming in her direction.

"Saakshi, you go quickly", she hurried her friend, placing the file which she was holding in Saakshi's hand.

"Ok, I will meet you later," Saakshi said and walked away from there quickly.

Megha gave him a bright smile, which can warm his cold heart and calm his stressed nerves.
"You, here?" Megha raised her eyebrow at Karthikeya, who was looking at her with an uninterested look.

"We are here to take you shopping," a man replied cheerfully, coming from behind Karthikeya.

She glanced at him, confused, before looking at Sid again.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I am Arjun... his friend," he stretched his hand for a shake hand.

She glanced at Karthikeya before shaking her hand with Arjun.

"And I am Megha," she said with a smile.

They went shopping after the introduction. Sid is gloomy as always while Arjun is interacting with Megha actively, who is replying to his every question politely.

Megha selected a simple saree for the wedding and flat footwear, which is comfortable for her. Karthikeya was not satisfied by her selection, but he kept quiet.

"I am hungry. Let's eat something," Arjun said, for which Karthikeya glared at him.

They sat at the corner table at a nearby café, which was completely dissatisfied with Karthikeya. Soon the waiter came to take the order. Arjun and Megha ordered.

"Karthik...'' She called out to Karthikeya, who is busy on his phone.

He looked at her, surprised, without even blinking his eyes.

"Order?" she mumbled.

"Just coffee," he replied.

"She used to call me like this," he mumbled.
"Yeah, I remembered, and you never allowed anyone to call you like that other than her," Arjun whispered.

Megha looked at them nervously, who was whispering.

Soon, the waiter came with their order and put the dishes on their table.

Megha ate all the food on her plate while Karthikeya was having his coffee.
'Is she that hungry,' he thought.

"I am full," Arjun stated, putting the spoon back on his plate.

Megha flickered between the food, which he left on the plate, and him as she spoke.
"But, Arjun, you didn't even have half of it."

"Yeah, but I am full," he replied lightly.

"Don't waste food, Arjun. There are so many people who are dying of hunger and here you are wasting it. Complete all the food on your plate," she commented, which surprised both Karthikeya and Arjun, as Karthikeya didn't expect this from her.

"I will be back. Complete it before I arrive," she said and walked from there.

"She used to say just like this," Arjun mumbled and completed all his food, just like she said.
"Yeah, I know," Karthikeya commented, still surprised.

After a while, she came back with a cover in her hand.
"If you are done, then will go," Karthikeya remarked when she came back and she nodded.

They went out after paying the bill. Bhushan is waiting for them in the car. Looking at them coming, he respectably opened the car door for them, they climbed the car, then he drove them to a jewelry shop.

"Here you go... have this," Megha handed the sandwich, which she was holding to Bhushan. He was too stunned to speak or take it.

"Take this," Megha urged him to take the sandwich.

He glanced at Karthikeya, who was also equally stunned as him. He nodded at him, and Bhushan took the cover from her after thanking her.

"Buy what you like. I am not interested in this," he said as they were showing the rings and mangalsutra.

As he said, Megha selected simple rings for both of them and a mangalsutra. She stopped Karthikeya when he was about to pay.

"I will buy the ring for you," she said slowly.

"You don't have to because I am not going to wear this anyway," he stated, making her frown.

"That's your wish, but buying a ring for the groom is a ritual, so I don't care if you wear it or not. I am going to buy it anyway," she replied with the same intensity as his.

"You can't afford this," he scoffed, mockingly.

She smiled and paid the bill for his ring.

"You have this much money?" Arjun asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, these are my savings."

"Then why did you spend it like this?" Arjun exclaimed.

"My self-respect is way more important than my savings," she replied, staring at Karthikeya.

***

Hey guys❤

Here is the second update for today 😍 glimpse of Megha..❣️

Do vote and comment your thoughts.. 💕 it means alot to me💖

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 20.4K 46
Kabi Socha hai Ki kasa hota agar Sidnaaz ek dusre se pyaar na karte hote aur sirf like - "JUST FRIENDS" hote ( like Sidharth always says in media now...
15.9K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
1.2M 49.7K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.9M 89.8K 138
Note : VERY FIRST BOOK OF MINE WITH LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING MISTAKE. UNEDITED Nivedhitha is a fun going, lovely , chubby girl who doesn...