A To Z

By SmlAlwaysOriginal

Angelo finds his dream guy but how hard is it going to be to be together. Excerpt: "Ouch." I focus beyond my... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Epilogue

Page 13

52 6 0
By SmlAlwaysOriginal

"Are you sure I don't look like a huge Orca?" I ask mom as I tug on the jacket with my tux. I was getting married in just under an hour. He chuckles.

"You look cute and Zach will love you like this."

"I look like an Orca. I should have waited till next spring to get married. Then I'd be back to firm stomach and looking sharp." I rub my almost seven month pregnant stomach. She'd been nice and active all day. Mom said it was because I was nervous and shooting her full of adrenaline. I was trying to be calm but I was seriously wigging out.

"Want me to get you anything, anything at all to get you to calm down?"

"I want Zach but I'm afraid he'll think I look like an Orca." Mom rolls her eyes and leaves. I was nervously sitting in my chair when he comes in. I see his concerned frown.

"You okay Angel?"

"No." I stand and point at myself. "I look like an Orca." He shakes his head smiling.

"No you don't. You look sexy." He says and kisses me then down my neck. "You are focusing on your looks but you are nervous about getting married." I hated that he knew me so well. Okay, no I didn't I liked he knew me so well. "But it's not getting married it's all the work you put into it and something going wrong."

"Yes." I admit.

"Everything is perfect all that's left is for us to pledge to love honor and you to obey me." I laugh and smack his chest.

"That's not in the vows."

"Eh, worth a try. If you want I can get this thing going early. Everyone is here and just milling around drinking and eating the appetizers."

"Yeah. Lets get moving. Andy's got the video going right. I'm going to miss your face since you are walking down first."

"Yep, he says he's got two days worth of blank tape and a full twenty four hours of battery so he's ready."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." He heads out and in less then twenty minutes I'm put into place with mom walking me down the aisle. That had been her idea. Since were were guys instead of our fathers, our mothers would walk us down. I thought that was cute. He was standing in place a huge grin on his face as I stepped up. I stared at him as the judge officiating, started talking. We said our vows, said I do. Then I got to kiss him as his husband. With the official stuff over the chairs were moved around and tables were put out. As Andy's friend Jake got the music going I see the caterer helping the baker get the cake onto the table. I grabbed Zach and hurried over. I hadn't seen it in person yet only the pictures this morning when they'd finished it.

"Zach it came out perfect." It was a white fondant with pink butter cream accents. Everyone here knew I was pregnant so the pink all over made sense to them. It was pretty traditional. Two little guys on top some daisies in pink around all four layers. She'd made edible pearl necklaces around behind the flowers ringing the cake and pink lace candy cascading down it. Zach's mom had helped me plan the cake.

"The little guys are wrong." He teases. "That one needs a baby belly." I smack his chest and let him pull me to the food. He hands me one of the little mini sandwiches. All the food was in little baby versions and portions. There was alcohol but just wine and beer. We wandered around and talked to everyone then I got to have my first dance as his husband. As we swayed to Maddie and Tae's 'Friends don't'. For some reason when we'd been picking out a song that was the song that he said felt like us. We were friends but we were more. I liked his pick. I danced, ate then we sliced the cake. When I got tired I sat and started going through the presents that had been taken to the office. Zach showed up with another plate of food that I'd requested. I laughed as he sat behind me in the office chair.

"We aren't going to need a baby shower. More than half the presents I've unwrapped are baby things. Look at this." I picked up a little pink suitcase for her.

"It's got dresses in it from new born to 2T. She's set. Also that great big hug box that Andy and Jake brought in, was four boxes of diapers and a diaper genie. Even Anise got her a baby doll."

"All she needs now is a name." I laughed. He was poking at that because he wanted to call her by a name.

"I have a name." I say. He grabs me and leans me back.

"But you said no name till she was here."

"Well I was just thumbing through that baby name book you bought and I came across one that has stuck with me and I think you'll like. Mackenna Nessia. It rolls nice and it stuck in my head. What do you think?"

"Mackenna Nessia. Beautiful. I really like that. I can call her Mac." I laughed.

"I just knew that you'd say that. You can if you want she's our baby girl. I'm sure being raised by two guys she'll be a little bit of a tom-boy so it'll fit."

"Pssh. Watch her be the girliest girly girl ever to girl." He teased.

I stayed and played with all the stuff then went back to the party and sat to watch everyone. I wanted to dance some more but my feet were swelling and I'd kicked off my shoes since they were hurting. Zach was wandering around talking to people and answering questions about the baby.

"Hey how you feeling?" Marge asks as she sits next to me at a table.

"I'm tired and my feet hurt. But I'm having a blast."

"Your feet? Are they swelling?"

"Yeah."

"Here put them up." She got a chair and helped me put them up. "That'll help them. Been drinking your water. Remember what we told you water helps."

"I don't think I've had much today."

"I'll get you a bottle you stay right here." I nod. I was watching Zach dance with my mother when she comes back.

"Aw, isn't that cute." She says when I point. I look around for Andy and see him off to one side. Thankfully he's got them. People came past and talked to me then wandered away again. The one person I'd invited but wasn't sure I'd really see was my friend Rob. He didn't care that I was gay, marrying a guy and pregnant but his family had been totally against me from what he'd told me toward the end of school. He'd come though. He was flirting with my cousin Georgia off to one side. I catch his eye as he takes her toward the dance floor.

"What's up?" He asks bending toward me.

"What happened with Gabriela?"

"She told and I quote, 'You are to far away to love and fulfill my needs.' so that's over."

"A hint with Georgie, she likes guys who actually pay attention when she talks. Actual conversation will get you majorly far." He smiles and takes her to dance. As I watch I see him talk to her and she just blossoms more and more.

"Hey how you feeling?" Zach asks coming up to me.

"Tired and my feet hurt. Not as bad. Your mom helped me put them up. Having fun?"

"I am. Feel like taking a walk I have a surprise for you."

"Sure." He grabs my socks and shoes from under the table and helps me to the house and through to out front. A black limo sat there.

"Uh, what's that?" He smiles.

"That is taking us away to the hotel at the airport where we will spend the night tonight and tomorrow we are getting on a plane for our honeymoon." I gasp.

"But I thought we were just going to drive up to the lake."

"I had to tell you something. Your mom has the house and is going to get this all squared away. Ready to head out?"

"Sure." I wave to my family and he helps me into the limo.

"You packed right?"

"I did."

"Good, for where?"

"For a honeymoon."

"Somewhere where I'm not going to draw attention at seven months pregnant. Right?"

"We are going to a beach but, we have our own little cottage and private beach so we can be alone."

"That sounds great."

"I knew you'd want to relax. Plus this way I can have sex with you on the beach and no one will be around to care." I laughed. As we road off to what was just the beginning of our life together I knew that no matter what came, after everything we'd been through, we'd be fine and together, forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...
104K 4.4K 38
There he was, staring at me with his stupid smile. The only light hitting him was the yellow-ish kitchen light hanging on top of his head. "what're...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
26.7K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...