Surviving Highschool

By JennaCushing

This story is about two girls that try to deal with mean people like the poplar's and jocks and stuff like th... More

MARIAH ZANOTILLI
Crystal Green
Chapter 2
Ryan Thompson
Shawn Anderson
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Erick Balboni
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Shit
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 1

7 0 0
By JennaCushing

mariah's p.o.v.

I woke up to a loud noise coming from my room it was my alarm clock. I looked at the alarm clock and the first thought i had was crap im late for school. I got up straightened my hair and got dressed quickly then did my make up grabbed a apple and a bannanna. I ate it fast and ran out the front door to the bus stop. There I see my best friend crystal waiting for me there,all I could think is she must of been mad that I wasent there before her. We both walked over to each other and did ower hand shake that only me and crystal can do. Then when i was about to explain why I was late this new girl came up to us and said "oh what the hell are you guys doing in my spot" i said to her " excuse me ginger I dont see your name on it" then all of a sudden I see crystal eating some mac n cheese all I could think is why the hell does she have mac n cheese. Then the bitch said to us "you rachet ass bitches step aside or ill beat you" " oh hell no nobody calls me rachet and gets away with it" I started pulling her hair then all I heard was RIP. All I see is that, that ginger has a afro and looks like ronald mcdonald in my opion. she said " YOU RIPPED OFF MY WIG DO U KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THIS COST I DONT THINK SO IT COST MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE" i said to her " HOW DO U KNOW WERE I LIVE ARE YOU STALKING ME OR SOMETHING" " EVERYONE RONALD MCDONALD IS STALKING ME" then i feel something wet on my arm "eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww" it was crystals mac n cheese it was gross but I ate it anyway then all I could see is everyone laughing there asses off because everyone heard what I said about the ginger stalking me. She was cherry red with embarrassment. I was laughing even more because crystal fell to the ground. I thought this would be a good time to scream pony to her hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So I ran over to her and screamed "PPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
760K 24.9K 97
ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵃˢᵗ, ʰᵉⁱʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ˢᵗᵃʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ, ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ, ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉ...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
94.7K 2.9K 42
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...