LAST FIRST NIGHT ( A ThirBea...

By glaytoons

Bea felt so loved by the people around her including her boyfriend. She saw how Thirdy thrive to prove to her... More

LAST FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRDY
CHAPTER THIRDY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRDY - TWO
CHAPTER THIRDY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRDY- FOUR
END

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

852 18 3
By glaytoons

It was a normal day, Thirdy went here took good care of Davin then went home cause he needs to study pa daw. I just let him. I am scrolling through internet for some ideas for gender reveal. I didn't get the chance to do this when I had Davin so this is really new to me. Funny cause I already told my friends that I won't be having a gender reveal,not that I want to pero I don't know but my fingers just made it's way to type "gender reveal ideas". I don't wanna have a party for it,I just want to surprise Thirdy.

I stopped when I reached our school's website. I just clicked the link and saw everything about Ateneo De Manila University. And there I saw Thirdy on the athletes section. I can't help but to feel proud of him,he has come this far na,before we're just talking about how hard it is to be a rookie but now look at him.

I browse through some photos and as I look at it one by one,I saw a familiar face on the pep squad's new photos. My forehead creased as I force myself to remember her.

After a while,I snap my fingers when I remembered her na. She's the girl na nakita ko sa church,sa restaurant and sa mall when we went out. She's the girl who's staring at Thirdy and glared at me.

I clicked her profile.

Marie Biatrice "Bia" Gomez Castro

Hmm we have the same name pa. I wonder why she glared at me that day. Knowing she's from Ateneo also,from the pep squad. It's not that everyone in Ateneo knew me but I don't really experienced such thing on the Ateneans I've met. Freshmens or Seniors we treat each other right. We don't do pagsusungit.

"Mommy what are doing?". My eyes went down to Davin,who's already yawning.

"Hmm nothing". I told him as he yawned again.

"Ahh okay,mommy can you put me to sleep now please?". I smiled at him

"Sure,let's go". I am about to carry him but he stopped me. I looked at him confusingly.

"No carrying mommy,baby sister might get hurt". Reklamo niya,I just nodded as I am too stunned to speak, he's thinking maturely.

He pulled me to the bed,he remove the comforter then went up. As he lay down he pull the comforter up until his chest. I helped him. After a while when he's already settled he get my hand hold it then he close his eyes. It didn't take long before he feel asleep. I kissed his head .

I'm about to close my laptop when the ADMU Website posted another batch of photos. I gulped when I saw it was Thirdy laughing with the girl. I breathe in and stop myself from overthinking. I'm sure she's just a friend. Kahit itanong ko kay Thirdy,I know that girl is just a friend of his. Of course he would say that.

I don't feel any doubt about Thirdy or Jealousy? Basta wala. For me naman it's fine na he would talk or a little flirting won't matter as long he come to me and the kids. I look down at Davin and my bump.

I shook my head,I drink the milk on the glass on my study table then went to bed.

Pero kahit anong gawin ko the photos won't let me sleep. I got my phone and scroll through my social media. I just want a distraction so I won't be overthinking about the photos. I went to my Instagram,I liked my friends posts. I did commenting on some.

And after a minute my phone couldn't stop vibrating because of notifications.

(_beadel) @deannawongst replied to your comment on @maddie7madayag's post.

(_beadel) @pingponggay mentioned you in a comment.

(_beadel) @beibeaaa replied to your comment.

(_beadel) @3rd_e mentioned you in a comment.

(_beadel) 3rd_e liked your comment on @vaniegadler's post.

(_beadel) 3rd_e liked your comment on @jhoannalouisse's post.

(_beadel) 3rd_e tagged you in a story.

(_beadel) 3rd_e tagged you in a post.

WHAAAT?

I confusedly opened my notications and saw tons from Thirdy. Kinakabahan pa ako kasi baka ano na naman to. I viewed the story first,it was Davin and lying on my baby bump.

3rd_e

*Photo*   

Credits to @_beadel for these treasures.

I shook my head because of his caption as if having a child is just taking a photo. I smiled as I looked at the picture. Davin's leaning on my belly and hugging it. I don't have any idea where and when did he took this. I think I'm sleeping that time.

I sighed and opened his post. It's our photo last championship,wherein we won. I smiled as I saw our smiles on the photo. His arms around my shoulder and his other hand pointing on me. While I am holding our trophy.

3rd_e
Home

*Photo*

3rd_e Not MVP but  MBP, My Beast Player 🦅

I cringe at his caption,it's so corny but at the same time I can feel my insides melted. I shook my head as I typed a reply.

_beadel  isn't too 🌽ny?

I immediately received a lot of replies from other people.

A lot says they got kilig,well same feels guys.

Thirdy:

U sleep na Bei.

I smile and return my phone on the side table. I went closer to Davin and cuddle at him. I smile as he hugged me tighter.

"Mommy". He utter.

"Yes mommy's here". I caress his head.

I woke up earlier than usual wanting to eat something so I stood up and went down stairs. No one is up yet cause it's I think 4:50 am or earlier pa. I'm really craving for some jam and pizza. I checked our fridge but I couldn't find any jam there's butter I don't want that,no pizza either.

I sighed

I went back to my room and got my phone. I'm hesitating to call Thirdy pa at first but I have no choice. I dialed his number,but he's not picking it up. I tried multiple times until his number can't be reached. I sighed.

I went down to get a coat, I'll do it myself then. I am really craving for it and not having it right now would be the death of me. I also got my keys. I drive to through some stalls and stores,some were opened na and so I stopped at one of it.

I smiled as I saw a bottle of strawberry jam on the corner. I get one and pay for it. The cashier stopped getting my jam at stare at me. After a second her eyes widened in shock.

"B-Bea?". A shy smile appear on my lips.

I saw her giggled a bit and then she took he phone.

"Pwede ba magpapicture?". She excitedly said.

"Uhm sure".

I smile when she placed her phone in front of us. After that her smile remains as she pinned the jam.

"465 pesos idol". I smiled and give her my card.

She swiped it then return to me.

"Ang ganda!". I heard her exclaimed when I went to the door.

I chuckle on that. When I went back to my car I immediately eat the jam,good thing I also bought a plastic spoon or else I'm going to eat the jam with my hands and that would be so eww.

After eating the jam,I felt satisfaction and fullness. And so I decided to go home na. I was half way on reaching our villa when I felt my stomach growled followed by a striking pain.  Uh-oh sumama pa ata ang tiyan ko.

And so I fasten my speed so I didn't notice a cat crossing the street,I was about to turn inside our villa,I couldn't stop the car immediately now it's too late. My car bumped into the villa's gate,I bumped myself on the steering wheel but not too hard. I know it wasn't that serious since saw no damage on my car. I checked myself and I was relieved when I didn't get any injury.

My eyes went to the window beside me when I heard knocking. I gulped before opening it.

"Ma'am ayos lang po kayo?". It's the security guard of the villa.

"Hmm yeah,okay lang po ako kuya. Pasensya na,I didn't see the cat kasi". Paliwanag ko.

"Mabuti naman ma'am. Tumawag na po kami sa Bahay niyo". He informed,I shook my head. It's unnecessary.

"Hindi naman po kailangan". I told him

"Ah pasensya na ma'am. Nakilala ko po kasi agad ang kotse niyo kaya tumawag nalang din agad ako sa Bahay niyo". I sighed,what can I do? Wala.

"Mas mabuti pang bumaba nalang muna kayo jan ma'am. Dito nalang ho kayo sa gilid maghintay,e gigilid ko nalang din tong kotse niyo kasi may mga dadaan na maya-maya ma'am". I nodded before going out.

"Bea! Oh godness! Bakit ka ba kasi umalis ng Bahay?". I stood up when I saw my family.

"Beatriz what were you thinking pano kung napahamak ka". Dad growled.

I sighed.

"I'm okay,hindi ko lang nakita ang pusa". Paliwanag ko.

"Bumangga po si ma'am sa main gate pero hindi naman po gaanong malakas,Wala pong damage sa kotse at mukhang okay naman si ma'am". Ang guard.

I heard dad sighed heavily before looking at me.

"What were you doing outside kasi in this hour Beadel?". Si mommy ulit.

"I.. just wanna have .. jam". Napayuko ako.

"Then you could've just let someone to get it for you". I get mommy's point but I can't help it eh. Si Thirdy sana but he's not answering my calls.

"Enough. Let's continue this at home". Si daddy. Mom glared at me one more time before following dad.

I went with them at dad's car,he said he will just have my car picked up by someone else. Tahimik kami sa loob ng car. I suddenly feel a pain on stomach,it was bearable but as time pass it's getting worse. I had to hold on my stomach,hindi ko alam kong saan masakit sa puson,sa tiyan or sa belly part. Hindi ko maintindihan ang sakit.

Dad stopped the car and they went out leaving me on the backseat. I forced myself to get out also. But as I stand on the ground,I felt something suddenly gushed on my thigh.

"Mom". Tawag ko sa kaniya when I saw it was blood. I'm shaking and I felt myself turned cold.

I'm scared.

"Mom!". I screamed.

I saw her looking at me confusingly. I think she my face so she immediately went to me. I saw her paled and then she panicked. She called daddy,agad namang lumapit samin si daddy.

"What's happening?!". I can hear panicked on his voice.

"Let's take her to hospital". Si Mom,dad placed me on the backseat and then drive as fast as he can,it's still early so we didn't encounter any traffic.

I feel the pain getting worst,and all I could do is to scream.

When my back touched the soft stretcher it moves in rush. I felt the stretcher stopped.

"Thirds". The last thing I said before closing my eyes,I can't bear it anymore.

____________________________________

"Maybe it's just a reaction of her body because of the  accident but you don't have to worry since the baby is safe. But I recommend her to do bed rest and eat nutritious foods it can help". I nodded when the doctor said that. Medyo nakaramdam din ako ng kaginhawaan.

I went here immediately when tita called saying dinala nila si Bea dito kasi nagbleeding daw siya. Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang kaba ko that moment. Kinakabahan ako,mas kinabahan pa ako when I heard tita telling the doctor that the bleeding happened after she got into an accident. I went to her side.

I held her hand and squeeze it, I've seen her missed calls on my phone. Tita said Bea went out to buy jam.

Is that why she called me kasi she wanted jam? I failed her again. I promised to give her all her cravings but I failed to do so. Why can't I do better than being a failure?

I felt a squeeze on my hand,I went up to look at her. She's already awake...

"Tita Bea's awake na". Imporma ko.

Tita went to us immediately and checked her daughter.

"Anong nakaramdam mo Beadel?". Nag-alalang tanong ni Tita Det.

I saw her gulped before looking down to her belly.

"I'm fine,how about my baby,mom?". She asked nervously.

"She's fine". Bulong ko.

She look up to me relief is evident on her face.

Tita and Tito went home muna,and so Bea and I were left on the hospital alone.

"Bea.. I'm sorry I didn't answer your call,I'm just too tired because of the training,alam mo na papalapit na ulit ang European League". Sabi ko,I saw shock on her face.

She gulped and answer.

"Ahh i-it's f-fine,I didn't call because.. of the jam.  Napindot ko lang siguro... don't mind it". Nakangiti niyang sabi.

Napindot? Bakit ang dami naman ata? But somehow I feel relieved because of that,I was quite bother on that,na konsensya ako.

"And..  kasali ka pala sa European League? Kaya ka nagtatraining?". Tanong niya,I nodded.

Masaya kong ikinuwento sa kaniya ang pagigjng parte ko ulit sa League. She's smiling but I don't know why it's turning out to be a sad smile. I didn't bother though,maybe she's not feeling well.

"Manong,I can't train today". Sabi ko kay manong sa kabilang linya.

"Ha? Thirds alam mo namang paparating na ang league". Seryoso niyang sagot.

"Alam ko manong pero emergency to". Sabi ko at nilingon si Bea na chenicheck ng nurse.

"Emergency? Matutulog ka lang ata eh". Aniya at napakamot naman ako ng ulo,ang hirap kausap nitong Kapatid ko.

"Manong nga! Nasa hospital si Bea kailangan ako dito".

"Ha? Ang aga namang manganak ni Bea,diba 5 months pa lang yan noong isang araw". Inis akong bumuntong-hininga.

Nakakapikon!

"Ah basta Thirdy pagbalik mo ayos-ayusin dahil magagalit so Coach".

"Oo naman nong". Sabi ko at binaba na ang tawag.

Nagkaroon lang ng  test kay Bea to make sure the baby's fine. Ang sabi ng doctor malakas naman ang kapit ni Deila( ng anak ko) pero hindi dapat maging kampante. Nadagdagan ang vitamins ni Bea at may binilin pa ang doctor sa kaniya. After nun na discharge din siya.

"Coach sorry but I can't do training tomorrow". May check-up bukas si Bea kailangan niya ako.

"What Ravena? You've been missing too much days of  training". Galit niyang sabi.

"And you're losing that power and strength Ravena,you lost focus! Umayos ka Ravena or else tatanggalin ko ang pangalan mo sa league". Galit niya patuloy.

Kinabahan agad ako,hindi pwede! Pero kailangan din ako ni Bea. Kahit may kaba ay nagawa ko pa ring samahan si Bea sa check up niya. Maganda ang result ng check up niya. The baby is growing healthy.

"Bei sorry late ako,this is yur crabs na". She just rolled her eyes at me at padabog na umakyat.

Napatitig ako sa crabs na binili ko pa sa laguna because that's what she wants. But she didn't eat it kasi masyado daw akong matagal hindi ko nga natapos ang training ko today. I sighed,pinatago ko nalang kay ate Elisa,isa sa mga kasama nila sa  bahay ang crabs.

"Go home! I don't want to see you". I sighed and raise both of my hands up as if surrending,I get it she's not in the mood.

"You go home and don't come here again,don't visit anymore!". Hindi ko pinatulan ang sinabi niya. Hinalikan ko lang ulo ni Davin at agad na umalis para pumasok.

Nagulat ako ng makita si Manong na tumatakbo papalapit sakin. Hinihingal Siya ng makarating sa harapan ko.

"Thirds,bad news". Bungad niya, naguguluhan ko siyang tiningnan.

He handed me a bondpaper. I confusedly open it. Nanginig ang kamay ko at hindi ko maiwasang mapangiligiran ng luha.

"That's the final list of Players for the league..hindi ka kasali Thirds". At tuluyan ng tumulo ang luha ko.

My dream....

I didn't make it this time.

:-(

_____________________

A/N: Sorry hindi ako makahanap ng pics. You guys know naman about the photo Bea is talking about diba? Noong championship Yung photo nina Thirdy? Of course you all know about it. I'll let you guys imagine nalang sa ig story part 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
479K 19.5K 41
In the Astor Group Ice Arenas, the worlds of ice hockey and figure skating merge by the border between working-class Brunson and the upper-crust Lake...
71.9K 3.1K 30
A lady of weapon and a man of medicine. Disclaimer: The illustration isn't mine (c)to the owner
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...