'his Shinigami (Zhan❣ bo FF)...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ bo has been in love with his zhan ge for eternity. even though zhan knows how bo feels for him... More

1.
1A.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16. (version 1)
16. (version 2)
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. (version 1)- dazzling dreams...
24.
25.
26.
26a.
26b.
26c.
26d.
27.
27a.
27b.
27c.
27d.
27e.
27e1.
27f.
27g.
28.
29.
30.
{a/n}....😅
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. shini
36. shini
37. shini
38.
39.
40. shini
41. shini
42. shini
43 . shini
44 a . shini
45 . shini
46. Shini
47. Shini
48. Shini
49a. Shini.
49b. Shini
49c. Shini
49d. Shini
49e . Shini
49f. Shini
49g. Shini
49h. Shini
49i. Shini
50 . Shini
51. shini
52. shini

18.

208 13 0
By ruba_rajan

tough zhan was kissing bo senselessly which made his pink piggy to be lost in all dimensions  , but a sudden touch made bo to choke. he almost spit his  own saliva out due to sudden shock

coz now zhans one hand was busy fondling  baby bo's hard naked perky buds and his other hand was crazily yet delicately carcasing those rock hard clothed little brother of his little devil....

again a smirk filled zhan lips. it seemed like he is playing his wild card wildly... with no mercy.... 

and  not giving bo any chance to think any zhan sat down on his knees with his single leg folded before until his one knee hit floor  and the very instance zhan's  naked eyes paired with already hard clothed monster of his baby bo , but zhan stretched out his single hand high and scooped bobo's nape and pulled him low .

now their were face to face - eyes to eyes - nose to nose - and - lips to lips.... zhan played with his lips the non-touch game with the other pair of lips , but they were insanely close that their breths battled with oneother and the room was turning hotly - hot... 

zhan eyes were ripping bo visually....his demon within was trancing ouot loud to earn him make him his...

when zhan felt it his piggy was about to speak up something even before bobo could act zhan pulled him more closer and stamped his lips over his..... for  the poor piggies to make his once again lost in his land of desire.

zhan break the kiss and hissed " when i said i want it  all --- i mean it...." again he plastered his lips to his.... still his smirk spilled out his sealed  - lipped - lips

zhan lips always make him to forget every fucking thing

zhan suddenly broke the kiss but close enough that their nose brushed to one other....zhan again played the no touch game...bo wanted to be kissed  back . but , the more bo moved forward zhan retrieved backward more...

it was a naughty push and pull game.... making bo more frustrated that he completely forgot he is such a captivated state... (its like the oath of love pull and push kiss - just imagine it guys.... )

bo was expecting a soft smooch but the soft denial hurt him more that he pouted his lips but zhan was still smiling ..... 

within all the commotion bo completly forgot that what zhan was doing to him....

that even now when his hard clothes shaft was carecased sensually , pant unzipped , unbuttoned , loosed, belts removed , swiftly slid low .... and was left only with boxers bo felt nothing. he was so lost in his gg's touches.

bo pants were still on his legs struck . but fallen to ground.

still in his lost paradise .... again a carecase..... this time it  made bo to choke once again,. this time he spurted out " ge" roughly 

and there he saw his demon.

on his kneels with a alluring request of permission  to deflower his own self

zhan eyes was erupting with lust and  alpha dominance....

his hands and his touches and his eyes were craving to ravish his pink piggy mercylessly.

a voice and the words spilled out freaked bo to hell.

zhan was on his knee and his hands snaked bos already pant less naked leg till it reached those soft thighs.

each touch's  were  craving for more and more  and bo could feel it.

unknowingly bo felt a shiver of fear running through his spine to rock his brain and veins to his shudder.

bo " ge" shuddered a bit with feared expression coz he really didnt know what to do now and how to respond back.. his gg had really made a mess of him. he was just staring at his gg not able to react any.

but zhan was hell determined , with sane insane lustfull gaze and unpaired gothic vision zhan commanded it

yet is was not like request but more like command or decree . which has to be obeyed even in death.

zhan " bo i want you.... " his hands snaked more above and his head was right before those little minster stayed awake all along below those  cloth curtain ever ready yo barge out " i want to make you mine..." still on his knees.

zhan lips peck a soft peck over his bodi's clothed mushroom.

bo shuddered

but

his head already nodded a yes even without his consent. along with a tear drop leaping  his eyes... bo pressed his lips so hard that it started bleeding now a bit.... coz he was feared...

his fear was eating him in and out of loosing his gg .and more he to want it , his ge to ravish him , make him his and  make him to  feel safe and secure ...and he is only his and no one else. like owned.... 

if giving him  what he wants will make his his.

forever.

then bo will definitely give what his gg ask him. be it life soul or this  damn body.

bo " im your ge"

bo slightly leand down to peck a kiss over his gg lips and retrieved back the very instance , tightly shutting his eyes and pressing his lips in intense fear. and finally he spit it out.

bo " always"

zhan smirk but it more looked like a smile - a happy heartly smile... ,  zhan  with his unpaired vision and with his ever  lustfull gaze eating bobo  in and out. zhan slid low the boxes until  his baby  lion was all nakedly glory before his naked eyes. 

 ( -   {{{a/n:  but still his lower dress were not completely discarded from his body }}} -  ) 

zhan gasped. 

bo felt shy, 

for once again the n-th time the same night bo  shut closed his  eyes   and with his one hand   bobo covered his flushing's  tomato  🍅  like face and with his other free  hands   bobo covered his little demon with his  palm.

zhan happily chuckled  " why are you hiding it from me baobaoe

bo flushed more when zhan said babobae... 

bo stammered " its ---i---- shame ----i shy---

zhan couldnt stop himself from smiling 

zhan very delicately removed those handy hindered uttering " mine" and there was nothing but lust filled his eyes his words his actions and his entire existence 

zhan looked up to meet his pink nah now beet red tomato🍅  piggy and uttered " youa re beautiful bo" and smiled a genuine smile and glistering eyes   {{{ a/n : well no to creep out bo , but is it possible now }}}

 as yah zhan eyes were glistering but with lust  , yes zhan looked like  a monster who is ever ready  to devour this little boy before him

bo gulped . with  those soft flushy and hard plushy touches. 

now zhan gulped as many as times possible and his eyes were struck to his fav lolly... zhan very delicately held the soft meat within his hands . after staring over it for few heartly views....  suddenly zhan let go of the soft meat from his hands...and a smirk crafted his lips more likea naughtly one.... 

the very instance , zhan lips licked the rim of bobo little mosnter .... no hands and nothing only those lips of his gg made it all happen.

zhan lips pecked a  single kiss over he head of the  little monster of his babbae.

bo wined with excruciating feel " ah ge"

zhan smirked  - he likes it how  bobo is responding , and again  licked the mushroom head with his lips swirling it around it without any physical touches only his plushy lips touched those rocky meat.

bo was already leaking his pre cum. and a drop of pre cum leaped out, zhan kissed it and licked it and swallowed it 

bo winned " ge no..gggggg its bad.... ge...im durty " in protest of what his gg is doing 

but the very instance  bo chocked with sudden pleasure coz zhan sucked in the mushroom head within his hot caraven

bo was chokingly sprawled for his eyes to rool aback and his head to fall aback. 

bo still try to wine " ge its dirty down there. aggghhh" but the pleasure was too much that bo was losing it.

leaping out the mushroom head out for an single instance and zhan pulled bo down vigorously with snakeing his hands over the nape of his bamboo shoot .

the very instance their lips crashed , it was a slight trimmer  they  both felt it as their teeths crashed to one other to make irk pain blasting within soft lips .... but - yet-  a short peck was inevitable , 

zhan uttered " ther's nothing dirty with my bobo..." zhan hands pushed bo face forward by pressing his backhead towards zhan lips , zhan fingers digged deep in those silky black hair 

a peck " you are the sweetest" again a peck " eternally delicious" again a peck " and you re only mine " now zhan made sure his piggy to pant again from his hot passionate sizziling long smooch to suck out his soul via his lips ... 

as zhan  was more and more deepening his passionate  kiss by tilting in  his head a bit to seek more deliberate intrusion by perking his tounge deep in his bobo's hot carven. he tasted him to his fullest... 

finally , zhan let go of his lips buta strings of saliva was an inevitable evidence that his lips were harnished by a lust full monster just now.

finally both of them opened their eyes.... zhan could sense fear in bobo eyes , that made zhan to smile a bit and again short peck,  

before leaving those nape zhan hissed  carnally " yes ...i gonna eat you alive " and a  last peck 

bo was now hell sickly stunned  , he didnt even dare to blink his eyes.... 

and zhan  again engulfed the little monster within his lips over again , the suck really made him to come back that the very instance  bo was at cloud nine. zhan was giving  a soft blow job , where bo was wiggling his heads in all the direction unable to content this pleasure. bo one hands clenched his own hair and pulled it vigorously but his other hand clenched zhan hair and plucked it vigorously. zhan felt it -the pain..... 

on the other hand bo felt so happy , it has always been bo who  always praise  his zhan zhan for his every single  actions and victory . but for the first time zhan words made him felt happy with praises . his gg praised him.... 

the word sweetest sounded like chocolate mill running through his organs.

bo felt that diabetically sweet. and erotically happy....

he never knew his gg would be so bold , so strong and so good at pleasing him. bo felt breathless. bo always tought his gg was that pure naive boy but never ever did he thick his gg would be so deadly - carnally - demonic - in bed...

as if zhan heard it all what his piggy was drabbling within his mind , zhan smirked again with the same  thought ( i havnt even starte it yet babe - you still need to visit seventh heaven .....) , bo was still lost in his own world.... and toughts....praising his gg even for this blowjob.... 

zhan felt it too ,  just to bring back bo within his dense desired den , zhan made his teeths to scratch a circular  ring of rim  right  below the mushroom head. where multiple veins are interlinked to all the fucking senstitive organs of his body  , every scratches made bo mind to go hawak. he chocked again , it was too much as his teeth pressed harda t the same rim of circle below his cork head now... puncturing it deep with his teeths... 

it wouldnt scare him but make him to scream sensually....well exactly thats what bobo did ....

bo was screaming his lungs but  with his mouth open - but.....no voice came ....

bo clenched his own hair and pulled it but as if it was not enough  suddenly releasing his own hair bobo  hands  penertrated his nails over  zhan hard  muscled but soft skinned shoulder flesh to turn reds and violets with nail marks.

even tough bo was a mess  , zhan never stopped his worshipping...he kept on blobing his head in and out his babobaes percious mushroom making him to reach cloud nine....

bo was panting " ge..ge....ge....ge....ge...." nonstopingly.

but little did this bobo realized zhan has jus started it.

zhan with a thud lifted bo's one led and placed it at his shoulder for more acces.

still blobbing his cork in and out untill it reach his deepest part inside him making bo wo spwarl in euphoric 

 zhan's one hand snaked above sliding over the soft navel and hard abs  reaching those pink buds.

one more blast of sensation hit bo's brain

huffing " ah huf huff hufff ge my huff huff ge huff...ah ahj ahhh"

their eyes paired and bo felt a electrifying shock rocked him , 

zhan still sucking and fondling those buds and dick " mmmmmmmed" ed and bo died with beastific- blasting sensation within his body.

bo strugging'ly " ge huf toooggggghuffff much gggghufff hufff"

as if those huffs and squakes were unheard - suddenly bo shreeked with pain and pleasure killing him  alive in and out....

bo's body bend down and crashed over his gg frontal seated body like a arch landing over his shoulder with his face burried within his nape and his legs sprawling out - sweats gushing out- pain pleasuring out 

but his teeth pierced through his soft skin of his gg same as his fingers and nails digging in his hot skin to turn reds and bloods.... 

still huffing senselessly a tear drop leaped out bo's eyes " ge ahhhhhhhh"

it was finger .

bo didn't realize within the blissful blasting  sensation of foundling  of  buds and sucking of deck, his ass rim was all along carecased by his gg gently .

when zhan felt he was ready , with no alarm zhan single digited his finger in his baby bo's heaven

thats when bo realized he was at the same time fingered - blowjobed - foldled . bo " agh"ed 

as time go by ,  zhan  was updigiting his fingers within his baby boy's heaven one by one.

bo huffed insanely it was too much for him.it seemed like zhan was over simulating him at one go .and that to for a 18 yrs old virgin it was too much to handle.... 

but zhan felt like he has to or else his baby bo wouldn't be able to stand in his lifetime yearning for his precious body.... mind....soul....

bo kept on chanting zhan name " g g g g g g g g" coz apart form that his mind could neither remember any words or his lips could speak up any words.

it was only his gg 

but something more was also happening coherently as it was already digit 3 entering in his rim of pink ass with no one to object  any.

bo shrilled with mixture of pained pleasure ,  but the pleasure was again staring to blast within his mind body soul and senses when zhan was now moving all his weapons at one go.

only then bo realized his gg gave him some time to adjust -  few seconds - may be - but when  bobo  gasping breaths a bit normalized zhan was again playing his his baby toy.

zhan actions were like the -hell-he  has to prepare his little lover thoroughly before he is ready to devour him mercylessly....  may be zhan might have tough this was the least he could give him compared to the pain he will fell the later... he need to be prepared perfectly....

it was not even few minutes but  bo  had already cummed his desire in his gg mouth for the first time.

bo screeched out " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and clenched zhan hair and pulling it so violently but this time his body arched aback roughly making zhan lips to smirk a smile. 

  he again dropped over zhan's shoulder  ( zhan front  body )  helplessly when his ejaculation  bursted out for the first time the very night.

huffing " huf huf huf huf"ing   non stoppingly

within all those erotic outburst bo couldn't see his sweet gege's devilish desire to deflower him inch -by-inch.

bo legs wobbled  as if he is about to crash low and  his tummy pecurialily pained and his spine pricked a kind of pain  with his nipples exerting some itchy sucks within and his breaths were completely ragged  and his sense were in ransek but a smirk of satan filled zhan face and a divine smile of victory elated the look more.

with no prior intimation zhan stood up and scooped his bo's one leg over his arm and with a sudden trust he plunged in him.deep .

like  🌟

comment 🗯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 876 19
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
4.5K 396 3
People create boundaries but heart does not relent. It falls for the person without its knowing and when it does, it gets deeper till it falls in the...
37K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
44.9K 3.4K 59
Yibo is a boy who loves affection. He's usually quite peppy and excitable, but everything in life has turned against him. In order to avoid further s...