The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 26: "A fun date"

1.1K 41 9
By Demon243

!Achtung!

HOMOPHOBIC KAREN!

____________________________________________________________________

(07.01.2123. Friday. UA. Teachers Lounge. 15:32)

Your POV

Y/N: "WHAT?!" I yelled out in shock as I was sitting on the couch and heard a somewhat long story about Izuku being All Might's successor. "Tell me this is a fucking joke..." I said it still in shock and with the disbelief in my voice.

All Might: "I'm not liar, young (L/N)." He said it calmly and my last nerve cell was now dancing hula.

Y/N: "Does anyone else knows this too? Except for us." I asked him as I calmed down a little.

All Might: "Principal, Recovery Girl, and Gran Torino." He answered it calmly and I sighed in a sign that I calmed down. "Also, I wanted to ask you something, young (L/N)." He said it calmly getting me curious.

Y/N: "Alright. What is it?" I asked calmly.

All Might: "I wanted to know, if you have some clue to knowing who can be a traitor from class 1-A." He said it calmly making me think about it.

Y/N: "Well definitely not girls, since most of my free time I'm spending with them." I said it calmly as I blushed. He got out a notebook with the pencil and wrote it down. "Iida can't be the traitor, I mean, his entire family has career as being heroes, so I don't see a point for him to be a villain. Todoroki most of his time spends with Izuku, so I don't think he can be a traitor." I said it calmly making Izy blush lightly. "Same with Kirishima, but he's spending his time with Bakugo." I said it calmly and I saw a light tint of pink appear on his cheeks. "Koda is too innocent to be a traitor, at least for me. Mineta... Let's just say I can't imagine him being a villain, because he's easy to scare. And Michael, because he's my brother and I know him too well." I said it calmly and All Might noted it down. "That's everyone that out of my list of suspicious people." I said it calmly.

Izuku: "Wait what? What about Tokoyami or Aoyama? For me they're pretty innocent." He said it nervously.

Bakugo: "And a Dunce Face is pretty stupid to be a villain." He said it growling a little.

Y/N: "Well, Denki and Tokoyami may be innocent, but Aoyama... I think he have some villainous skeletons in his closet." I said it as I thought about all of the moments that we had together. "And maybe it's somehow connected directly to AFO." I said it calmly making them look at me in shock.

Izuku: "W-What?!" He asked in shock.

Y/N: "Come on, Izy. Didn't you find it weird, when he said that you're like him?" I asked him making other two look at us with curiosity.

Izuku: "Wait, you heard?!" He asked in shock.

Y/N: "It's pretty hard not to hear, when you're a half animal." I said it with the shrug. "But returning back to the point, he said that you both are the same in a way. I mean, look at the whole picture, everyone on the planet that have quirks can use them without support items. Yeah, some of the quirks can hurt their owners, but I never heard about needing a support item to control your own quirk." I said it calmly making him think about it. "Plus, him saying 'Your quirk isn't compatible with your body' gave me the feeling that his quirk doesn't belong to him, and knowing that AFO can steal and give quirks, and you being the one that got your quirk from All Might, it's making me think that something is connecting them." I said it making him placing his hands on his face and arching his back, while taking a long breath in. (A/N: Aoyama said that if he doesn't wear his belt his laser will be leaking out sometimes, which means he can't fully control his quirk. That's how I think.)

Bakugo: "Since when you became a fucking detective?" He asked me in shock.

Y/N: "Since I watched a Death Note." I said it with the shrug.

All Might: "This information might be useful. You three can go." He said it calmly with the small smile. We stood up and walked out from the room, then we took our lead to the dorms. While we were walking, Izy remained silent, probably processing all what I said. When were right in front of the dorms, Izy pulled himself together and acted like nothing serious happened, at least, he tried. When we walked in the common area, I was greeted with the tight tackling hug from Toru and Mina. Luckily, I kept my balance and stood with girls hugging me tightly.

Y/N: "Girls, why are you acting like that?" I asked them as they let me go.

Toru: "We just missed you!" She said it as she threw her hands in the air.

Y/N: "But I wasn't with you only for 25 minutes!" I said it as I crossed my arms and Mina kissing me on the lips quickly shut me up.

Mina: "Yeah, we know, but we want to go out with ya!" She said it excitedly getting me curious.

Y/N: "Really? Where do you wanna take me?" I asked her curiously and that made her grin.

Mina: "To an amusement park!" She said it excitedly as she throw her hands in the air. I processed her words and I was confused now, because there were no amusement parks near UA or anything. "Before you ask, one opened yesterday and we can take a train to get there." She said it with the grin and I thought for a moment.

Y/N: "Then it's settled! Tomorrow we're going to the park!" I said it with the smile as I clapped with my hands causing girls to cheer. Boys started to walk from this, but I grabbed them by the collars of their shirts. "And you two with your boys are coming too." I said it teasingly, but that seems to caught them of guard.

Izuku: "Wait what?!" He asked in shock as he blushed hardly, while Bakugo was staring with the 'You have death wish?' look on his face, but his face was flushed.

Y/N: "Come on you guys, your boys need some attention from you, so the amusement park it's a perfect place to have a fun date." I said calmly and Izuku silently agreed, while Bakugo just clicked with his tongue.

Bakugo: "You're not my fucking wingwoman!" He yelled out as he walked in some direction. Izuku silently walked in some direction too, but he was smiling a little.

Mina: "Didn't expect that from you." She said it dumbfounded a little.

Y/N: "And that's not everyone." I said it with the smirk making them confused. "Mike! Get your ass ready, because tomorrow you're gonna have a fun date!" I yelled out as I ran in the kitchen making Michael spit the water out in shock.

(Time skip. 08.01.2123. Train. 12:23)

Me and the girls were now sitting in the train waiting for our stop and the boys were here too. Of course, we get in the train not without attention from people and I could feel that some of the people were still staring at us.

Mina: "Hey, (Y/N). Where do you wanna go, when we gonna get there?" She asked me curiously.

Y/N: "Definitely not roller-coaster, because I hate these rides where you can fall out." I said it scared a little as my ears flattened, but soonly I was calmed down by Kyoka who started petting me a little.

Kyoka: "Don't worry, we won't force to go there. Plus, I don't like this attraction either." She said it as she continued petting me a little. I just placed my head on her shoulder startling her, but she quickly pulled herself together and hugged me with one hand by my waist. Just then I noticed a little chain around her neck, and for me it looked like a necklace.

Y/N: "What's this?" I asked her looking at the chain.

Kyoka: "O-Oh..." She said it shyly and then revealed it fully. It had the fullerite shaped into the heart that had some golden outline around it. (A/N: Something like this.)

Wait a second.

Y/N: "Isn't it mine...?" I asked trailing off.

Kyoka: "Yeah, it's your gift for us from the camp. Kendo gave it to me and Hagakure, when we just woke up." She said it shyly. "And when you officially become our girlfriend, we decided to order necklaces, so we could place them in it and wear it anywhere we go." She said it shyly as she blushed. I looked at other girls and they were smiling at me, and they wearing same necklaces.

Y/N: "You girls." I said it as I pulled Kyoka into hug and nuzzled into her neck not caring about people probably staring at us.

Michaels POV

As the girls were talking and the scene were going I was just looking out in the window, while Darby was sitting next to me, listening to music through his headphones with his head was laying on my shoulder. As I was looking out in the window, Vanessa couldn't get out of my head, because she just disappeared and it's not like her, and this got me worried a little. I felt that my shoulder became lighter. Then Darby lightly poked my cheek catching me off my guard. I looked at him and saw him looking at me worriedly, probably he noticed my worriedness.

Michael: "Something wrong?" I asked him calmly.

Darby: "Hey, I supposed to say that." He said it with the pout making me snicker. "But seriously what's wrong?" He asked me this more seriously.

Michael: "It's just Vanessa..." I said it looking at the floor.

Darby: "Oh, what about her?" He asked me curiously.

Michael: "After the fight she just disappeared and she usually disappearing with some secret message, but this time, nothing." I said it as I looked out at the window to see Mountain Lady, Kamui Woods, and Death Arms patrolling some of the area.

Darby: "Well, it is strange, if it's true. But you know her better, so it must be 95% true." He said it calmly as he looked back in his phone.

Michael: "What about other 5%?" I asked calmly.

Darby: "She might be changing some habits." He said it with the shrug.

Michael: "Nah, she won't do that. It's her old habit and as they say 'old habits die hard,' right?" I asked calmly as I looked at him.

Darby: "*Giggle* Yeah, true." He said it calmly as he picked some song on his phone, then took out one of his headphones, rub it up with his fingers and stretched it out to me. I took it and putted it in my ear. There was some calm ambient playing and it was pretty relaxing. Darby placed his head back on my shoulder and I just hugged him by his waist with my hand.

(Time skip. Amusement park. 13:12)

Your POV

We were now in the park and me and the girls were now walking around and looking in the tents, because, you know, to win something. Of course we were in the middle of attention by some high schoolers or some creepy fat guys, but there weren't so many of them, so I think we'll be fine.

Y/N: "Found anything interesting, girls?" I asked as we walked past the tents.

Mina and Toru: "Nope." They said in unison popping the 'p.'

Kyoka: "Hey, (Y/N)?" She called me out as she stopped on her track. We stopped too and looked at her.

Y/N: "What's up?" I asked her calmly.

Kyoka: "What's that?" She asked as she nodded in the direction were she was looking. I followed her gaze and she was looking at the bungee trampoline.

Y/N: "Oh, that a bungee trampoline. I remember trying this thing out back in States, it was pretty fun and I must say that is a good thing for hero training. Well at least that what I think, because I'm not afraid of height anymore after a ride or two on this trampoline." I said it calmly. "And for me it's pretty strange that they have these working at winter, because usually they are working at spring or summer." I said it confusedly as some of the visitors flew up. "Wanna try it out?" I asked her and she immediately went pale on that idea.

Kyoka: "I-I don't-t kn-now..." She stuttered out still looking at the trampolines.

Y/N: "Oh, come on you, scaredy cat! You'll love it!" I said it with the smile as I took her by her elbow and started walking to the trampolines, and she wasn't arguing about it.

Worker: "Good afternoon. You want to take ride on one of the trampolines?" He asked us as we walked up.

Y/N: "Me – no, my girlfriend – yes." I said it calmly. "How much for 5 minutes?" I asked him calmly.

Worker: "1,000 yen." He said it calmly and I got it out handing it to him. He took it and putted in his pocket that was on his shirt. "Hoshi! Get the trampoline #5 ready for the girl!" He yelled it out to some girl that sitting next to one of trampolines.

Hoshi: "Got it!" She yelled back as she stood up and started preparing the trampoline. "It's ready!" She yelled out and we walked up. "Alright, who's gonna be jumping?" She asked us calmly with the smile.

Y/N: "Her." I said it calmly as I petted Kyoka's head. Hoshi nodded the got out from the nearby stand a pair of fluffy socks.

Hoshi: "Take off your boots and put on these socks." She said it calmly and Kyoka did what she was told to, then got on the trampoline with Hoshi. Hoshi helped Kyoka to put on everything needed and she was ready to jump.

Y/N: "Please, go easy on her, it's her first time, okay?" I asked Hoshi and she nodded in answer.

Hoshi: "Alright, 5 minutes, right?" She asked calmly as she got out a timer. Kyoka nodded in answer and Hoshi setted it up for 5 minutes. "OK! 3! 2! 1! Jump!" She said it very quickly, but Kyoka caught up with her pace and started jumping. Then Hoshi grabbed Kyoka by her ankles and tugged her down and let her go, making her flew up in the sky.

Mina: "How's it going?" She asked as she walked up with two paper cups that had hot drinks in it in her hands.

Kyoka: "Whoa!" She yelled out excitedly with the smile on her face as she flew up again.

Y/N: "Good, as you can hear." I said it with the smile.

Mina: "Yeah, here." She said it as she stretched out one of the cups.

Y/N: "What is it?" I asked her as I took it in my hands.

Mina: "(Favorite/Hot/Drink)!" She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "A-aw, Min~ You shouldn't have~" I said it with the smile and kissed her on cheek making her blush a little.

Mina: "Y-Yeah, but w-we thought that you might wanted s-something to warn you up a little." She said it stuttering a little.

Y/N: "Sometimes you gals are too cute~" I said it in a flirty tone making her blush and look away, while drinking her drink. I giggled at her reaction, lightly blow at my drink and took a sip.

Mina: "Oh, and Momo asked worker why the trampolines are working at winter, and they said that they're going to work at winter only for this time, because they just opened." She said it calmly as she took sip from her drink.

Y/N: "So trampolines are working only because they just opened? Weird." I said it confusedly.

Mina: "Well, it's their choice, so..." She said it trailing off, but I get her idea.

Y/N: "Yeah..." I said it as I took a sip from my drink. "But I'm more hoping that our date won't be ruined, like that time in the mall." I said it coldly as I remembered that day.

Mina: "Hey..." She said it as she walked up to me closer and hugged with her free arm by my waist, and placed her head on my shoulder. "You don't need to worry about it, it's in the past and we'll make sure that it's not going to happen again." She said it with the smile and kissed my cheek and I must, that love is the best thing that can warm up people, no matter how philosophical it may sound.

Hoshi: "Alright! Times up!" She yelled out as timer started ringing. She turned it off and grabbed Kyoka by her ankles making her stop from flowing up and then helped her to take off gears and she walked off the trampoline, of course not forgetting to take off fluffy socks and put on her boots. "Thanks for visiting! Come again and have a nice day!" She said it as we started walking back to girls.

Y/N: "Thank you, you too!" I said it cheerfully and we continued our date.

(Time skip. 1 hour later.)

We were still walking around in the park and man, during this hour girls won a lot of plushies as for themselves and as for me.

Y/N: "You know, I'm starting to think of giving some of my plushies to Eli, because you gals gave me SO many of them." I said it as Mina handed me a big ass panda plushy, I mean, this panda is two heads bigger than me.

Setsuna: "Well it's your plushies now, so you can do with them whatever you want." She said it as she looked at me caring this big ass panda and two other plushies in my hands, while other four plushies that were gifted to me was caring Itsuka with her own one.

Darby: "Woman, didn't I peacefully said to you to fuck off?!" I heard him as we stopped on our tracks. I somehow managed to look over panda's shoulder to see an angry Darby, who was yelling at some girl with brown hair and was held by Michaels arms around his waist.

Y/N: "What the hell...?" I asked out loud and I heard someone walking up to us. I turned my head to that person to see... Jaiden?

Jaiden: "What the fuck is going on here?" She asked me as she walked up to us. I shrugged in answer and we turned our heads back to the scene and saw that the girl was now held too by two man and they were still struggling.

Man #1: "Ma'am, calm down, please!" One of the man that was holding her said it trying to calm her down and that made her look at him and start to argue with him. While it was happening Michael walked up still holding Darby in his arms, even so he was calm.

Jaiden: "What the hell was that Mike?" She asked him calmly.

Michael: "Well, that girl just came up to us out of nowhere and started flirting with me, and Darby didn't like that." He explained calmly.

Y/N: "That's putting it mildly..." I said it calmly more likely to myself.

Darby: "Well, he actually putted it very mildly, because-" He wanted to say.

???: "Excuse me!" Some woman said it angrily getting our attention on her and, my god, her face was full of makeup and only looking at her face made me think that she's some street slut. "Who the hell of you were yelling at my daughter?" She asked it angrily, while her daughter was standing not so far away from her.

Y/N: "Like hell we would tell ya." I said it cockily and that made her more angry.

???: "And who you might be, so you could raise your voice at me!" She yelled it out making me look at her with the bruh face.

Y/N: "But you're the one, who is raising a voice..." I said it confused a little.

Izuku: "What is going on here?" He asked us as he walked up to us with Todoroki right next to him.

???: "This girl was yelling at me and accusing me!" She yelled it out, probably scaring the shit out of him, while Todoroki was with his usual poker face looking at her like 'Really?'

Y/N: "Since when did I did that?" I asked more confused now.

Momo: "Ma'am, you're literally now accusing our girlfriend for what she didn't do." She said it calmly in a stern way, and her words made her now look at us with disgust.

???: "So you all are gay freaks?!" She asked us with her voice hitting every high note that is existing making me and some others to cover their ears. After that, there was a few seconds of silent and people were now staring at her with the 'WTF is wrong with ya?' I mean it's 2123, who cares about what is your orientation?!

Y/N: "For me, it's better to be a freak, than to be a Karen." I said it calmly.

???: "Well, excuse you, young lady! The girl is supposed to love men and men only, because she is a girl!" She yelled out and with the corner of my eye I saw that Michael and Jaiden went pale. (A/N: One Karen actually yelled it out at me, when me and my gf were on date.)

Michael's POV

When she yelled it out me and Jaiden knew what is going to happen.

Y/N: "Tsu?" She called out for and Tsuyu replied with the scared 'Kero?' sound. "Can you hold this for a little while?~" She asked her as she turned to her and stretched out to her all the plushies that she was holding. Tsuyu nodded and took them. Y/N turned to Karen and she took a deep breath. Me and Jaiden prepared our ears and the show started.

(5 minutes of (Y/N)'s cursing later)

After she was done was cursing everyone were shocked that she could curse for 5 minutes non stop, she even said some curses on Spanish and Portuguese. She seems calm down as she let out a sigh.

Y/N: "Now, if I were you I would probably leave before my inner Mexican will wake up and will curse you from bottom to the top." She said it trying sound calmly, but there was still a hint of anger in her voice. Karen just started running away from us, but it was probably hard for her, because she was wearing boots with heels. Her daughter was right behind her, but she quickly turned around and winked at me making Darby glare at her. "Malditas zorras." She mumbled under her nose angrily when they were gone from our eyesight.

Pony: "You can speak Spanish...?" She asked after a little pause.

Y/N: "I more likely can only curse on Spanish, but I can understand what Spaniards and Mexicans are saying." She said it as she calmed down a little.

Itsuka: "Still it's cool." She said it calmly with the shrug.

Jaiden: "And since everything is cool now, I wanted to ask you about this panda plushy." She said it as she pointed at it.

Y/N: "Well, Mina won it and gifted it to me." She said it calmly as she walked up to Tsuyu and took panda in her hands.

Jaiden: "I see, but looking at you all, I can say that you had won a lot of plushies." She said it looking at all girls.

Y/N: "Yeah, and there is like 6 more plushies that were gifted to me." She said it calmly and Jaiden looked at the girls for her to notice that Tsuyu is holding three plushies and Itsuka is holding like five plushies.

Jaiden: "Uh-huh, I see, and knowing you, you don't really need that much of plushies, right?" She asked calmly.

Y/N: "Yup." She said it calmly. "Actually, since you are here, can you do me a favor?" She asked her calmly.

Jaiden: "What is it?" She asked calmly.

Y/N: "Can you give this panda to Eli, when you will be back home?" She asked it calmly as she stretched out this panda to her.

Jaiden: "Sure." She said it as she took it in her hands. "I think Eli will squeal out of happiness." She said it as she giggled at the thought of it happening.

Y/N: "She totally will." She said it with the smile.

Michael: "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked her calmly, getting her attention on me.

Jaiden: "Just went here to check what they have here and everything." She said it calmly with the shrug. "But now I have a panda that I need to deliver, so see ya later!~" She said it as she started to walk away.

Y/N: "See ya!~" She said it as she waved to her.

Michael: "Don't forget to say hi to speedy imp for us!" I said it to her calmly and when she disappeared from our eyesight, we continued our dates.

(Time skip. Your home. 16:53.)

Jaiden POV

When I walk in the house I was greet by my mom.

Mom: "Welcome back- Woah!" She said it as she walked out from the kitchen to greet me and saw me holding a big ass panda. "Where did you get it?" She asked me in shock as she pointed at it. I took off my shoes and walked to her with this panda in my hands.

Jaiden: "(Y/N) gave me it, so I would give it to Eli, because she didn't need it." I said it calmly as we walk in the living room.

Mom: "So she was in the park too?" She asked calmly and I just nodded in answer. "Well, if she didn't need this panda, why did she get it anyway?" She asked curiously.

Jaiden: "One of her classmates won it and they gifted it to her." I said it calmly trying to not to tell her that (Y/N) got a harem, because (Y/N) want to surprise her.

Mom: "Oh, you mentioned them so many times and I just want to meet them." She said it excitedly a little.

Jaiden: "You will mom, you will." I said it calmly and I just noticed that dad wasn't at home. "Where's dad?" I asked confused as I looked around.

Mom: "Oh, you know, business trip." She said it calmly with the shrug.

Jaiden: "Yeah, that's what I thought." I said it in a little disappointment. "Why are you still not filling for divorce?" I asked her calmly after a little pause as I placed panda on the couch.

Mom: "You know why, and you won't change my mind." She said it calmly and just simply walked out from the room. I just stood there for a few moments then just took a panda in my hands and started walking to Eli's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 746 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
514K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
190K 6K 35
bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn't have wings, or any kind of power, or...
5.3K 166 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...