[DISCONTINUED] Sail On | Diav...

By Kchschsch

A request for his hand. A rejection of the proposal. A cycle of events turns into a small relationship. A sma... More

STORYTIME LET GOoOooOo!:(!!!*^;/\>!!]()$)*g(gg*
What
Nice opinion. One small problem. I am outside of your house at 3 AM.
A Better Love Story Than Twilight
Curse you Celestia!
6 feet tall and not that strong
Everyone ask why is love but no one ask how is love
Trade offer, you give me paper work. You receive me sleep-deprived.
Waaaaahhhh
[B]oiled Tea, [D]iavolo, [S]adism and [M]an, english is hard.
Holy crap, finally, plot development...? Ah no, just dialogue. Disappointment...
I was here
[LAST DRAFT] Welcome Back

Erosion /əˈrōZHən/ The gradual destruction or diminution of something.

163 6 4
By Kchschsch

Did I forget something?

Ah, I remember now...

"The magnolia trees are blooming this season..."

"Hm, are you reciting lines from a romance novel, my lord?"

Barbatos gazed up at Lucifer, "I never peg you to be type to read those type of novels."

"No, it not from a novel. Its was just something..." Lucifer pauses, "...that I heard on the way home."

"Hm, are you thinking about seeing them today, my lord?"

"Depends...if it's significant of my time..."

People say if you forget something, then it probably wasn't something of importance.

To Lucifer, Diavolo was insignificant.

To Lucifer, Diavolo was only another person in the crowd. Perhaps even a small thorn in the side.

To Lucifer, Diavolo was just...there...

But somehow he always managed to remember him. A thorn that couldn't be ignored or pulled out. A thorn that couldn't be forgotten.

So was Diavolo insignificant?

Lucifer thought for a moment, before shaking his head. He couldn't find an answer.

"Barbatos, I'm going out..."

"Very well, safe trippings, my lord."

"..."

"Oh, my lord, if you can, would you mind bringing back some magnolia petals?"

Lucifer clicked his tongue.

—————————————————————————

"Well, this is a surprise indeed!" Diavolo exclaimed.

Hm, loud as usual...

Lucifer had to clench his fists to stop himself from covering his ears. As regularly, Diavolo was being loud and obnoxious. Lucifer sighed, he could already feel the headache coming. He looked around to find something to calm himself. Strangely, he found himself looking into Diavolo's eyes. How curious, Lucifer thought. How come his eyes seem to differ from his demeanor? He immediately had to look away though. Lucifer exhaled internally. He couldn't believe that he found peace in the person, who was making him search for it in the first place.

"What do you mean surprise? I said I will give you an answer at noon," Lucifer replied.

"Hm, I suppose that is somewhat a surprise within itself."

I suppose...?

"I know you would have kept your word, Lucifer. I'm surprised that you came 2 hours early," Diavolo said.

Lucifer suddenly felt his heart skip a bit. Lucifer didn't know why it did. Was it from fear or surprise? It couldn't be love, right? He didn't feel red in his face. How peculiar, he thought.

Even more peculiar, he came 2 hours early?

Why?

Why did he do so?

Was it because he had nothing to do?

No, there was paperwork that could have been done.

Was it because he wanted to go outside?

No, the sun is shining, today, of course, he didn't want to go outside.

Or was it because he didn't want to forget the insignificant...?

"Well, it's common courtesy for nobles to show up to events early," Lucifer replied.

An answer that should satisfy him for now, Lucifer thought. He wasn't ready to tell him yet. Because he still hadn't found an answer.

"Oh, I see. Well, putting that aside, do you have an answer yet?

Lucifer could feel Diavolo's gaze suddenly intensify. He wasn't even looking, and he could feel the anticipation from him. Like Lucifer's answer was gonna change his entire life. Make the earth rumble, make the sky fall, make the ocean rise. Unfortunately for Diavolo, Lucifer wasn't ready yet. He was still searching for an answer.

———————————————————————

"I'm incredibly happy, Lucifer."

"For The Celestia's sake, stop saying that."

Diavolo was trying his best to stable his excitement, "Aha, I'm so sorry," he apologized, "I'm just in an incredible mood right now."

Lucifer uttered, "I only doing this, because I pity you, alright?"

Diavolo smiled, "It doesn't matter if it's out of pity. I'm just glad I could see something beautiful with you."

Diavolo watched as Lucifer averted his eyes away from him. He internally giggled at the sight.

He's embarrassed...

"Well, any of my citizens would have been glad too..." Lucifer murmured.

"You're not any different..." he added quietly, but Diavolo still heard.

Diavolo didn't reply, and only just smiled. It didn't matter how many walls Lucifer built between them, Diavolo would always try to find a way to break them down. A couple of days ago, he wouldn't been able to do so, but it was because he didn't realize Lucifer had changed so much. However, Diavolo knew Lucifer once for a long time too.

To Diavolo, Lucifer was an open book. An open book that could be read easily, but there were still many chapters that he hadn't read yet.

Because the chapters were in a language he couldn't understand.

It didn't matter how long it took. How many chapters he had to decipher. All he needed was the "main conflict". Once, he has gotten the conflict, he could piece the whole story together, and understand how "this" Lucifer came to be.

————————————————————————

"We here," announced Diavolo.

"So, these are the magnolia trees?" Lucifer observed.

"Mmhm, aren't they beautiful?"

Lucifer gazed at them. He might have looked nonchalant on the outside, but internally he was gasping in awe. Rows and rows of light pink and white colored trees lined the path in front of them. The sunlight gleaming brightly on each petals, making them emit a beautiful glow. Lucifer had always hated the light, but he couldn't help but made an exception for this. The glow made everything more enchanting. It was to hard believe that they were just in a green forest earlier.

But what tied the knot for Lucifer was now peaceful it seemed. Even if it was a temporary peace, he wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

A smile slowly began to inch on Lucifer's face until Diavolo's head pop up in his vision.

"So," there was a cheeky smile on Diavolo's face, "Are they beautiful?"

Lucifer coughed, "Mm, yes, they're beautiful, but I have seen more beautiful trees than this..." (He lying).

Diavolo smiled, "Prideful as always, hm?"

The lord turned his face away from the dragon.

"Oh come on," Diavolo tunneled his way back into Lucifer's vision, "Just tell me the truth..."

Lucifer would turn away his face again and Diavolo would try to appear again.

"Oh come...Don't be shy...!"

"I'm not being shy-! And I telling the truth-!"

Diavolo crossed his arms and pouted, "How stubborn!"

Lucifer secretly smirked at his reaction. Truth be told, he was glad that Diavolo requested this (and seeing Diavolo a little miserable was a treat to his eyes). He wouldn't be here if Diavolo didn't mention it...Such beautiful flowers shouldn't go to waste, Lucifer thought.

Lucifer gazed up at Diavolo, "Diavolo, I know I have been rude to you in the past...but I want to thank-"

Lucifer suddenly felt two hands cupping over his ears. The droplets of thanks he had were immediately replaced by annoyance.

"Diavolo, what do you think you're doing?"

Diavolo placed his face by Lucifer's ear, "A-Ah, well...Please just trust me on this-"

"Trust you on this?" Lucifer aggressively removed Diavolo's hands from his ears, "Don't talk to me like we're friends-..."

"So, it's true, Lucifer dating a commoner."

Lucifer's heart stopped.

"Tsk tsk, Lucifer was actually dating a commoner? How would his father feel about this?"

Lucifer never liked Diavolo at all, but he never hated him either. For the first time, Lucifer truly regretted associating with Diavolo.

He should have just forgotten about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 3.3K 104
I'm bored okay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyways I hope you like this.
256 17 17
Two friends found themselves in a abnormal situation and now had to deal with it as some unexpected past slowly started to been revealed... (SOME MED...
11.6K 166 28
onshots bc yes. (some Lemons warning!) Pls i still take requests guys... PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST DEMONCEST. DON'T REQUEST LUCIFER X SIMEON EITHER!!
475K 19.1K 56
One of your dreams takes a step into your reality and you meet a creature which surely... shouldn't exist.