homegrown 》v. hacker

By timetrooper

How did he do it? Manage to mess up everything? How did she go from a normal citizen of Seattle, working a 9... More

cast + credits
A Jamba Juice Card, Really
Pietro's Iconic Liver and Onions
Cockblocked by a 13 Year Old
Smells Like Miami
Just Like Peter Parker
Life Is A Highway
Too Pussy To Make A Move
Boo You Whore
Drew The Loose Screw
Airports and Highways Go Brrrr
8pm On A Thursday
He Wishes
I Think It's Sinister
Too Much For Human Words
Matching Tats
I'm Trying
I Hate You
Such A Tease
I Like How You Think
Pitchforks Are Great For Stabbing
Vinnie Needs A Self Help Book
Last Night As An Unmarried Woman
For Now
Whatever You Say
The Maple Tree
You Best Hide It Well
Major Lack Of Info
Step Sister
Dread
How's The Playboy
Absolutely Perfect
She Looks Just Like Me
Digging In The Pit Of Truths
Meet In The Middle
Out In The Open
I Need You
I Always Am
You'd Kill It
Thanks Thomas
Glad I Moved To LA
Fight Me
Weird
Interstate 101
Sleeping Beauty
Free Roaming

I Do

291 9 0
By timetrooper

Okay so I had to repost this because it got fucked up some how. I had like so much of an authors note written and I'm too lazy to go back and rewrite that all so here's the run down. Zoey Gordon, the only other face claim is a minor character in this book but will def be a bigger character in the next book. I have an idea for the next book and it'll probably be after a few months because I have another book I'm working on. It's an enemies to lovers and it'll be posted after this book. It'll go this book, enemies to lovers and then the sequel.

Anyways don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy!

"Bro, we need to go. Like now." I said to Vinnie, practically falling over.

"You good?" I shook my head and he wrapped his arm around me. "Did you drink?" I shook my head and he sighed. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he pulled out his phone, dialing someone.

I laid next to the toilet, resting my head on the cool tile. I felt like shit and was ready to give up on life. Whatever I ate within the last three days has ended up in the toilet.

Vinnie was so gracious to bring me water but I kicked him out half an hour ago. I didn't need him seeing me like this.

A day later and I was feeling fine. Got over whatever fever I had caught. Some would say it's a miracle. I'd say it's weird. What the hell.cpuld I have eaten that gave me the fever for 12 hours and then disappeared without a trace?

"Don't tell me I'm being crazy. That shits just not normal."

Vinnie sighed. "It's not normal but I don't think you should be reading into it this much."

"But it just doesn't feel right. It all feels like a set up."

"I'm sure your body was just trying to adjust to Europe. Please Max, just stop stressing."

"I can't. Everything just feels wrong. I feel like I'm constantly being targeted and I'm stressed. I don't feel safe at home, I don't feel safe in public, hell I don't even feel safe in another country, halfway across the world."

Vinnie sighed and hung his head in his hands. "I don't know what to tell you Max. There's nothing we can really do."

"I know and that's what sucks. I just want to be normal again."

"There is no more normal."

"I know Vinnie, I know."

"So what do you want?"

"I want to go home. I want to live in peace."

Vinnie sighed and looked at me, thinking hard. I patiently waited for him to say something.

"Maybe it's time to...move out." Vinnie trailed off.

"Move out?"

"Of the hype house. It's been a year now."

"But, move out? The hype house is home."

"Max, if you're not comfortable here then I don't want to stay here."

"Vinnie, I don't think you should move out."

"Why not?"

"The hype house is dying and your probably the only thing keeping it afloat."

"So?"

"Why don't we wait until more people move in, maybe three more months, and then we can leave."

"But-"

"No buts." I said, climbing onto Vinnie's lap. I looked him straight in the eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. "I don't want to leave Thomas hanging. And Jack. We can't forget about Jack."

"Fine but as soon as the house picks up more traction, we're outta there."

"Fine."

"Fine." Vinnie mocked, a smile growing on his face.

"Shut up."

"Shut up." He mocked again.

"I don't like you."

"Oh yea?" Vinnie reached up and played with the necklace he got me a while back. "Then why do you still wear this?"

"Because it's pretty."

"Sure." He smirked and I lightly hit his arm. My phone pinged and lit up, displaying a text from Jack.

"So, Jack."

"Jack."

"I don't want to keep anything from him but I don't think we should tell him until we're sure we're leaving."

"Same." Vinnie paused and looked back at me. "Do you think, once we move out, we can tell people about our relationship?"

"I mean yea, if we move in together I'm sure it'll be pretty evident."

"Where would you want to move to?"

"I'd like to stay in the LA area to stay by our friends."

"I'm feeling a but coming on."

I sighed. "But New York is always nice."

"Do you think you'll be happier in LA if you had your own home?"

"Maybe. We can try it."

"Do you want a house or an apartment?"

"I'd want a house but I think we could get the same effect with an apartment."

"How would you feel about a waterfront house?"

"It'd be nice but I wouldn't mind not having it. Maybe a short drive for the beach."

"Pool?"

"Yes. And a hot tub. And a balcony out looking a really nice view. And an island in the kitchen. And huge floor to ceiling windows."

"You sound like you got it all figured out."

"I do."

"Good. Because I do too."

"So now what?"

"I guess just try to relax and have fun."

"Have fun. How hard can that be?"

After another couple uneventful days we left Europe and went back home. And it was no surprise that someone missed their flight. We left poor Jack in Frankfurt but he'd be home a few hours after us.

I was so happy to be back into my room and back in my own bed. I took a fat power nap and started unpacking. I'd gotten souvenirs from most places we visited so I found places for all of those to rest. I put most of my clothes in my dirty laundry hamper and put away the rest.

"Hey Max, package came in." Thomas tossed me a box and I caught it.

"Uh. When did this come in?"

"A few minutes ago. Why?"

"I didn't order anything from Amazon."

Thomas was instantly up on his feet and next to me. "You didn't order anything?"

"No."

"Shit." Thomas muttered and l slowly opened it. I dumped it out and saw a bunch of paper fly out.

"Paper?"

Thomas sighed and handed me a sheet. "Pictures."

It was a picture of me sleeping. Not through a window or from far away but from the foot of my bed.

"Holy shit." I glanced at Thomas and he was looking through even more pictures. Damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
29.1K 802 38
☆RANKED #1 IN AARON HULL Alexa Miller grew up in Chico, California alongside her best friend Hamzah. Alexa and Hamzah stuck to each other, rarely eve...
32.4K 161 61
TW SH ED Anxiety Depression Suicide when a girl is in love with the famous Vinnie hacker. will she make it out alive or will the haters win, y/n ha...
164K 1.5K 39
vinniehacker started following you. {real life, social media} -started 6/21 -finished 10/21