Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]

6.2K 150 69
By asusKELVIN

Rimuru Pov

" Jura Tempest Federation " ? Why King Gazel asked...

Rimuru: Well you see actually i plan to rule over the entire forest of Jura

Gazel: You think it's going to be easy ? You are strong it's a fact but it won't be easy

Rimuru: I know but you are my friend aren't you ? And Shizue beside me is going to help me ? Right Shizue-san?

Shizue: Rimuru-san you saved my life you are my dear friend I will never leave your side and I will always support you

Gazel: Rimuru I can see that you have some trustworthy companion.

Rimuru: Of course and my subbordinates too are really amazing.

Gazel: Rimuru do you know about the demon lords ?

Of course I know them the, Demon lords from the weak one Clayman to the supposedly strongest one Guy. But since I am there no one can fight against me. I not overconfident, just in fact in the past I used to underestimated to much myself.

C: <Master actually don't need to>

Rimuru: Why ciel ?

C: <In the past timeline everybody used to look down on master and I was angered about it but it was Master decision so just keep calm>

Oh I see even Ciel was angered. I don't think I want to be feared among the humans because my plan didn't change I just wanted a peaceful place for all of us and those ants who dare harm us are going to get nothing than death. I won't forgive you Hinata. You were Shizue student but because of you I was late and my people died. I will make sure that you didn't make some foolish things even in some different timeline.

Gazel: Rimuru are you there ?

Rimuru: Oh excuse me i was lost in my thought. And about the demon lords i don't know who are they but if they attack us I am just going to give them what they deserve.

Gazel: You are confident, anyway I know you can do everything you want. But don't let your guard down.

Rimuru: I will thanks for the advice.

Gazel: And this is a gift from me.

He said and throwed Vesta to me. Of course I won't refuse such a precious gift. Vesta is important for us in our technological developpements. With Ramiris they used to create the body for the demon and he is an smart guy too. He then kneeled in front of me.

Vesta: Rimuru-Sama please forgive me for what i have done to you. And kaijin too.

Kaijin was next to me because his king was there and also I asked him. I let Shizue in the town because I have something important to discuss with her after. I think I will call Velzard too.

Kaijin: Rimuru-danna please let him work here he is really smart and I think he could help us in the future. I will personally look after him

Vesta: K-kaijin thank you so much.

Rimuru: Ok Vesta I welcome you in the [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]

Vesta: I will not disappoint you.

Gazel: Rimuru if you need something just tell me I will see what I can do.

Rimuru: Same for you. We are friends now.

Gazel: I will leave then. See you soon.

Gazel then took his Pegasus knights and leave the town but i can feel somebody near to me. I guess he is a spy. Let me show you something.

"Listen to me I know you are there, and I know you are spying us for too long if you don't show yourself now, I will extinguish your soul and make sure your country disappear from this word" I unleash a murderous intent.

Suddenly a lonely girl came out. She was hiding behind a three and suppressed her presence. Of course only I and Souei noticed her.

Flashback(Orc war)

Souei: Rimuru-Sama I detected an individual spying us. Should I take care of this ?

I was actually fliying in the battlefield.

Rimuru: No leave it like this Souei I know who is she I will take care of this personally.

Souei: Understood.

Flashback end.

She came in front of me and kneeled. I know it's Henrietta, Dwargon best spy. She is a brave woman and fully dedicated to his King.

Rimuru: You are Henrietta correct?

Henrietta: Indeed your highness.

Rimuru: You don't need to spy on us anymore. Our country and yours are now allies, isn't it ?

Henrietta: I am really sorry Rimuru-Sama for my behaviour.

Rimuru: It is fine but don't do it anymore Ok?

Henrietta: Yes your highness.

She disappeared in front of him and I can sense that she totally leave the forest. Huh what a day. But my day isn't finished yet I really need to talk with Velzard and Shizue. I arrived in front of her.

Rimuru: Excuse me Shizue, I was too long we didn't have time to talk yet.

Shizue: It's nothing Rimuru-san I will wait for you everytime.

Rimuru: Thank you four your kind word.

In The Jistav Puppet nation

Milim: Wahaha Those guys were strong what If I visit them? They can entertain me-noda.

Clayman: Those guys dare to interrupt our plan ? We demon lords ?

Frey: We must remain on our guard. I detected some powerful individual among them.

Carrion: That's true.

Frey: And Milim we have a non aggression pact with the Jura forest.

Milim: Wahaha what pact-noda, Veldora is now gone and I am the destroyer I can do everything i want-noda.

Clayman: She is right go and see what is going on inside this forest.

Milim: Don't give me order. Ok ?

Clayman: Yes.

And then the One and only Dragonoïd started to fly toward the Jura forest. But what she is going to face will not be so kind..............

Milim Pov

I started to fly at high speed toward the Jura Forest. What I saw during this fight is beyond everything I never saw. A slash that ignore even space itself he is powerful. But what if he is not this powerful Wahaha. I am the destroyer and I am coming to get you.

I landed inside the forest to meet the same guy I saw during this recording. A handsome man with heterochromatic eyes, Gold and red. He literally seems to be pissed of because of my sudden arrival.

I can't feel nothing from him. My [Milim Eye] is an ability that allow me to see everything even if somebody is trying to hide something from me. But when I try to see through him i can't even feel anything.

Milim: Wahaha I am the one and only Dragonoïd Mili.............

Rimuru: Listen to me carefully I don't care about who you are, you interrupt me when I was trying to talk with someone seriously. I highly recommand you to leave as fast as you come.

Milim: Wahaha you are cocky human but I think you don't know to whom you are talking to. Let me teach you some manners.

And the fight between Milim and I started.

Rimuru Pov

Rimuru: Alright Shizue I already told you that I am from the future right. ?

Shizue: Yes Rimuru-san. But what do you want to talk about. I feel that you are too serious today why ?

Rimuru: Well it's about Yu.........

C: <Alert. Individual Milim Nava detected>

"What, why now. Shit milim again" I shouted.

I was literally pissed off. Today I thought it was the only day that shizue and I are going to talk seriously about the Children, Yukki and Hinata. But I was interrupted again by milim. I unleash a ferocious aura.

Shizue: R-r-ri-m-uru p-l-ease cal-m d-own i can't breathe.

I immediatly calm down and feel stupid to let Shizue feel my anger. It was the last thing i want Shizue to face; "my anger".

Rimuru: I am really sorry Shizue I said to her and suppressed my aura. I feel that i can't even talk to you and It makes me mad.

Shion: Rimuru-Sama I detected a powerful individual who are coming in our direction.

Rimuru: Yes I know i will take care of this.

Shion: Are you sure Rimuru-Sama ?

Rimuru: Yes protect Shizue for me.

Shion: I will Rimuru-Sama

Rimuru: Shizue let's talk later okay ?

Shizue: I will wait for you

I started to fly where Milim landed. Milim is going to be my best friend but I am totally pissed of. It's not because of her arrival. I expected it. It's because of the timing.

Milim: Wahaha I am the one and only Dragonoïd Mili.............

Rimuru: Listen to me carefully I don't care about who you are, you interrupt me when I was trying to talk with someone seriously. I highly recommand you to leave as fast as you come.

Milim: Wahaha you are cocky human but I think you don't know to whom you are talking to. Let me teach you some manners.

Milim disappear and appeared in front of him with a punch. But it wasn't normal punch. She improve the efficiency by adding her magicules. But i read it trough her I just dodge her punch. But it's my turn. I condensed a small amount of turn null in my fist. Of course I don't want to kill milim. And I punched her in the face which sent her flying miles away.

Milim: Wahaha you are fun let's me use it on you. [Drago Buster]

Rimuru: " Devour it all [Sultan of Daemon].

The [Sultan of Daemon] is the ameliored version of my previous [Void God]. I gain it when I fused [Abomination God] and [Void God]. [Sultan of Daemon] is more powerful than [Void God] because of the fusion with the [Abomination God]. The new subskills of [Sultan of Daemon] are : [Black hole]; [Void Dragon Summoning]; [Complete erase]; [Legendary Monster Summoning].

I just used [Black hole] to eat her attack and keep in my [Chaos Dimension].

Rimuru: Milim it's going to be my last warning.

Milim: I havn't showed anything yet.

Milim just lunched some powerful punch towards me. I just dodge it I didn't want to hurt her. But I think i need to show her what's true fear means.

Rimuru: Let's get serious. [God of Chaos] - [Chaos Dimension]

The Chaos Dimension is just like my imaginary space Everything inside this Dimension is under my control. I don't need to apply any coercion to Milim because I am the strongest between her and me.

At this moment Milim become serious to she entered in her battle mode the amount of magicules inside her started grow exponentially I guess it's because of he US.

Rimuru: Battle Mode.

In my battle mode I have a special unform: It's an armor made by my True dragon scales. I started to glow purple and I summoned Zaioth

Milim: Wahaha you are Dragonoïd too ?

Rimuru: I am not. I am a true Dragon. But i will explain it to you later.

We started to cross our blade. Every shots of our blades send shock waves in the dimensions. I use a little bit of my power slashed her the fusion of [Abyss magic] and the [True Dragon Magic] i called it [Death destroyer].

The armor of Milim started to shattered a little bit. But she stand up again with a bright smile. Expected for a battle maniac:

Milim: Drago-Nova

Rimuru: [Black hole] I immediatly swallowed it again. Let's end it Milim. [Abyss magic] - [Depths Destruction].

The [Depths Destruction] is like Milim [Drago Nova] but it enhanced with my Turn Null. The moment the attack hit her I know she is going to have trouble.

Milim Pov

What is this guy ? I am using my full power but he literally outmatched me but he is still standing there in front of me. Like he was never fighting. He is not tired at all and I can feel that he is still holding back. I often talked to me during our battle. I guess he wanted to talk to me.

Is it because of my visit when he was talking seriously with someone that he was so pissed of ? I know i can be childish sometimes. But it's because everybody fear my power. But now i am in front of a person that is literally outmatching me I can now feel like I am a children in front of him.

Rimuru: [Abyss Magic] - [Depths Destruction]

This techniques is just like my Drago nova but i can fell that energy in it is literally different. I never felt it before. It was just like pure Chaos Energy. And the dimensions we are inside is full of this Chaos energy.

When the attack hit me I feel a huge amount of pain inside my body. Normally I didn't feel pain but this attack can literally Kill me. My blade [Tenma] was destroyed because I wanted to protect myself from this attack. My armor was shattered and just covered a little part of my body. But suddenly he approached and started to heal me.

Rimuru: I am sorry Milim really sorry to have led my anger to you. I didn't wanted to hurt you excuse me.

Milim: Ehh no need to, it was all my fault. I am sorry.

He then finished to heal me I look at my sword and tear started to form in my eyes. This sword was given to me by Father it was the only thing that remind me from him and now it is destroy because of me.

Rimuru: To excuse my self let me repair it for you.

He then started to repair my sword and my armor to.

Rimuru POV

I desactivated the [Chaos Dimension] and we were back in the forest.

Milim: Wahaha Rimuru is it ?

Rimuru: Yes my name is Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest.

Milim: You are strong, really strong-noda. If you want to become a demon lord i will support you.

Rimuru: Maybe in the future but actually i don't plan to.

I give like the last time Honey to milim.

Milim: Wahaha Rimuru what is this, it is so good can i have more ?

Rimuru: Of course follow me.

We started to walk inside the country and show my country to milim she was amazed to see a country like that where everyone smiled and leave peacefully. I gathered everyone in the public place to present them Milim.

Rimuru: Guys, She is the Demon lord Milim Nava, she is my best friend. Take care of her.

Milim: B-b-est friend ?

Rimuru: You didn't want to become my bestie ?

Milim: Waaaaa of course I want to become your bestie. Everyone I am the one and only Dragonoïd Milim Nava know as the destroyer. I am the bestie of your master and from now on I will leave here-noda Wahaha.

G1: Expected from Rimuru-Sama.

O1: Ouraaa.

Rimuru: Shuna ?

Shuna: Hai Rimuru-Sama.

Rimuru: Please take care of Milim give her some food and show her the city I am going to be busy now. Tell the others i want to be alone. And Milim please behave in the country or I am not going to give you snacks or food anymore.

Milim: Wahaha you can count on me Rimuru.

Shuna: Understood Rimuru-Sama.

Velzard Pov.

Actually I was in my room, and what I want is to meet Rimuru again he was so kind toward me and I truly feel something for him.

Rimuru: Velzard can you hear me ?

Velzard: R-rimuru ?

Rimuru: Yes it's me and I want to talk to you can you come now ?

Velzard: Of course. I am coming ?

And I started to fly towards the Jura forest.

To be continued

Next Chapter [Charybdis].

A/N: Hello guys I hope, you are doing well. Yesterday I felt like my chapter was to rushed that's why to excuse myself I upload one today instead of Monday. I hope you understand this one better. And i appreciate the Criticism towards the previous one. I hope you enjoyed this one. See you on Monday for the next one. Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.2K 24
The final battle with Ivarage was, to put it briefly, catastrophic. The majority of the Cardinal World and Tempest were gone. Only people with True D...
1.8K 74 4
(Tensura x DxD) The story is set on the begining of the Tenma War, where the Walprugis was held, as they had finished off their strategy, all of the...
168K 5.8K 63
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
73.2K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...