Physical Youth of Courage:New...

By chxr07

15 teenagers have a task from their new Mythology Teacher but, he was acting really strange but, some of them... More

Female Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Male Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue/Last Chapter
Bloopers
Season 2 Trailer
New Book of Season 2

Chapter 18

26 0 0
By chxr07

Author's POV

It was middle of the night. Agnes is sitting while her back is lean on the tree, with her Animal Protector, Est and her friends own Animal Protectors, Aqua, Scarlet, Fenrir, Turbo, Snowflake and Eric with her.

Agnes is breathing heavily, signing she is tired. "Are you okay," Est asked her owner. "Yeah, I'm fine," she answer. "I did not see that coming when you attack the man while he was about to attack that girl," Eric said but, quickly shut it when Agnes throw him a glare.

Agnes rest her head on her knee. The seven Animal Protectors look at her worry. They know she has been through a lot and tired of everything. She couldn't find her friends and family. All the people she love is dead: her Mother, her biological Father, her step-Father, her twin oldest sisters and also, her love of life, Robin. 

And now, she's trap in her birth world and cannot go back to the Mortal World, Middle Earth World and Wizardry World to meet her family and friends: her foster family, Leo, Venus, Raph, Larota/Lara, Donnie, Talena/Tally, Mikey, Amoly/ Amy, April, Casey, Vern, Splinter, Masako, Emma, the Mighty Mutanimals, Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry, Thorin, Kili, Fili, Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Dori, Nori, Ori, Bofur, Bifur, Bombur, Sepha, Riann, Elinar, Gandalf, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Malfoy, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Fred, George, Sirius, Remus and everyone she have known ever since she was still amnesia.

Lastly, the her friends, Godfathers and Godmothers: Max, Claire, Margo, Henry, John, Anthony, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Jinjin, MJ, Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky, Sanha, Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji, Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryoung, Yuna, IU, Wendy, Irene, Joy, Seulgi, Yeri, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, JB, Mark, Jinyoung, Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Merlin, Arthur and everyone. Including her own daughter.

Suddenly, a tear came out from her eyes as she wipe out until, she heard a twig snap. She stand up and took out her wand as the Animals growling in the defensive mood. She was ready to cast a spell until, she saw something that make her tears rolled down. She saw a white doe. A Patronus Doe.

She carefully walk toward to the doe until, she heard a familiar voice. "A.....nes. I.....on't.....w..nt.....to....be..ieve....but...we..l..t.....ou...know...we're fine and...opefully...we...ill..able....to see....you...again."

Agnes cover her mouth as she began to sobbing badly as she kneel down and begin to cry harder. And then, she begin to scream harder to let out of her pain. She wonder why does it have to happened everything. 

After that, she stop crying and wipe her tears off. With that, she turn into her an angry mode who try to mess and take her family. Even Est and the others began to quiver in fear, knowing that was a biggest mistake to anyone who try to harm the people she love, care and known.

•~•°•~•

Carla and Jared is in a deep sleep in their room until, a light bother them both.

Jared wake up groggily, feeling annoyed for waking them up in the middle of the night. He went to check it until, he saw something.

He quickly went to wake up Carla, who was waking up, grouchy. "Jared, five more minutes, please," she said while feeling sleepy.

"Carla, there's something outside. You should see it," he said while pulling Carla up and went outside.

As they have already went outside, Jared stop his track, looking at somethinh with awed.

"What, what's wrong," Carla asked while rubbing her eyes. Jared turn Carla's head softly letting Carla become fully awake when she saw something. A Stag.

Carla slowly approached it while Jared behind her, watching her worry. "Carla," he was about to warn her but, Carla beat him to it. "I know," she said while slowly held out her hand to touch.

As she was about to touch it, she stumble back surprise as Jared caught her from behind when they heard a voice.

"'Must go now. Tomorrow morning. And went back home.'"

With that, the stag disappeared. Carla and Jared went inside the cottage as both of them at the living room. Both of them didn't say anything until, Jared broke the silence. "What do you think that is," Jared asked but, Carla didn't say anything. She has a lot of thought in her head.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked worry. Carla shake her thought off. "Nothing, it just that, I've seen that stag before it just that, I don't know where," she answer. Jared immediately hug her tight. Not knowing what's going on but, this make Carla confuse even more. "Sshh, it's okay. How about tomorrow we leave," Jared suggest as he look at Carla. Carla look at him for a second as she nodded.

With that, both of them continue sleeping at the living room on the couch.

Meanwhile, the others were sound asleep until, something watching them. It went toward them and let out to hiss.

It stay quiet for a while and ready to killed one of them but, bad luck. Harold woke up the sound of the hiss. He opened his eyes and wide when he saw a giant cobra snake. 

He grab the spear and scratch the snake's face. This cause everyone to wake up the sound of the loud hiss.

Terry, Roger, Rowena and Irma is the first one to saw the cobra.

"Don't just stand there!" Harold shout. Terry quickly went to him as he was about to attack the snake but, the snake wrap around him and throw him away as Terry groan in pain.

Suddenly, Roger grab the tail and threw it away. Unfortunately, the snake began to went toward them until, Rowena block the snake with a fire log at her hand to shoo it away.

Unlucky for her, the snake use it tail to hit the fire log away as Rowena began to panic.

Before the snake could attack more, Irma push Rowena away until, she's been bitten.

"IRMA!!!"

Irma drop on the ground unconscious. Baron grab something inside the bag pack as he took out the rope, vial poison and knife.

"Dash, Courtney, Lumina, hold this," he said as he handing them three item.

"You four, follow me to distract that snake," he said as Alex and Eliana follow him, leaving Mei Hui and Ella dumbfounded.

"Is he going to get us killed," Mei Hui exclaim. "Let's just do as he said," Ella answer as she pulled Mei Hui.

The snake were about to go nearer toward Rowena as Rowena hugging Irma's unconscious body in fear while Harold and Roger pointing their weapon at it.

And then, someone throw a stone at it. The snake look behind it and saw Baron, Eliana, Alex, Mei Hui and Ella holding a stone.

Suddenly, the snake become something unexpected. It turn into a large creature. It has a lion body, iguana tail and a snake head.

"Oh...."

"My....

"Gosh."

"Baron, I started to think your idea is getting us all killed," Eliana deadpanned.

"Yeah, I know, it's dumb," Baron answer began to panic.

"And it coming toward us!"

"Baron, any idea?!"

"Yeah, there is."

"What?!" Mei Hui asked panic.

"Move!!!"

Baron, Eliana and Alex went to the right side as Mei Hui and Ella went to the left side reveal Dash, who was pulling the rope along with the vial poison as Lumina and Courtney pulled both side of the rope.

"Guys, now!!!" Baron roared.

"Surprise!" Dash shoot with the vial poison until it hit it. It scream painfully nonstop.

"Lumina, throw the knife!!!"

Lumina then throw the knife. Everything began to slow motion until, it hit straight at the head and fall down, dead.

Everyone stand up and slowly to check it whether it was dead or not.

"Is it dead?" Roger asked. "Yup,it's dead alright," Dash said until, Terry went to them. "Dude, it feels like my back is hurt," Terry groan.

"Guys, a little help here!!!" Rowena shout. Everyone went toward her and Irma who was breathing heavily.

Alex check her shoulder where the snake bite and then her pulse.

"How is she," Mei Hui asked. "She's still alive but, it's gone weaker," Alex told them. "Please tell me there's a village nearby," Eliana asked. Everyone not so sure what to say until, Courtney saw something.

"Uh, guys," Courtney called them. Everyone look at where Courtney saw suddenly, a strange woman appear.

She has a long blonde hair, long white dress, a tiara and she has a pointy ear. All of them holding their weapon but, the woman raise her hand, meant no harm.

"Do not fear, my Children. I meant no harm. I will help you, to heal your friend if you let me," she said while they lower their weapon. Rowena were about to speak but, Mei Hui asked "How do we know that we can trust you?"

The woman just smile warmly and spoke.

"Trust to the light. For thy, you will be trusted," she said wisely. The teens move by her words and step back slowly as the woman began to walk toward Irma's body that Rowena hold. The woman put her hand on Irma's head and began to chanting something.

"Hin salen voice, let Tel' lyth be alive from Tel' deadly poison, to be ausa siin mellon,(Hear my voice, let the child be alive from the deadly poison, to be with her friends,)"

Suddenly, a dark power came out from Irma while the others watching horror until, it's gone. Suddenly, Irma breath for an air and began to cough. 

"Irma, are you okay," Eliana asked. "Sort of. My head killing me," she said until, Rowena began to shake her violently.

"You idiot! You almost gave me a heart attack! Next time, don't do that again, for goodness sake," she exclaim while shaking her as Irma were getting dizzy.

The others just look at them embarrassing and glance nervously at the woman. "Sorry you'll have to see this, Miss," Baron tell her.

The woman just chuckle. "It's okay. Beside, I have witness this the whole time," she told them, much to the others confuse as Rowena stop shaking.

"Wait, really?"

"Of course."

"Anyway, what is that thing," Courtney asked. "That is the darkness power. From our own enemy," she said.

"Well, at least you have already get rid of it," Harold add until, the woman began to look at him.

"What?" asked Harold who was nervous. "You remind me of someone. Including four of you," she said while motion to Rowena, Ella, Alex and Terry.

"And it seems like they are two missing people," she guess. "Yes, it is. You see, we kind of seperate and lost each other track so, we decided to find them," Ella told her. 

"But, we sort of lost," said Courtney. The woman just look at them until, she handed a glass of vial bottle filled with water. "Whenever you are lost, you have to shake the vial gently and tell you need help and then, it will lighten," she said.

The kids just look at the vial with bewildered. "How is this supposed to...."

They look up and saw the woman were gone. 

"Help us?" 

"I think we should get some sleep now," Baron suggest as they went back to sleep.

°~°•°~°

The next morning, Carla is still asleep until, she felt someone is giving her a peck on her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw Jared is smiling warmly at her.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," he announce. Carla chuckle as she snuggle at Jared's chest.

"Yesterday, you're the Sleepy Head and now, I'm the Sleeping Beauty," she joked.

"Carla, babe. Might wanna wake up. Remember last night. We have to go now," he told her. Carla sigh and began to wake up as she sit down while stretching.

"I couldn't sleep last night because of that thing," she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, me either. Neither some of us doesn't know who's voice is that," Jared wonder until, he notice Carla is staring something.

"You wide awake now," he asked. "Um, something outside again," she pointed outside.

Both of them slowly opened the door, not knowing whether is was dangerous or not until, they saw a white horse.

"Did someone left their own horse here," Jared ask curiously until, widen his eyes when Carla went toward it carefully.

"Carla, don't you even think about it. Oh dear, I can't look," he said while closing his eyes.

Carla held her hand out gently until, she finally touch the white horse muzzle.

"Where's your master," she asked softly. The horse snorted in response as Jared opened his eyes bewildered.

"Okay, I'm not going to force you if you don't want to say it," she said until, the horse neigh at her. Carla wide her eyes as she look at Jared who was still in a statue.

"Jared, calm down. It's not going to hurt us. It wants to help us." "How can you be so sure," Jared asked as he want near her. Suddenly, the horse smell Jared and snorted happily at him as Jared begin to froze in shock again.

"I think it likes you," Carla said while giggle. "Yeah, whatever. And, I think it has a name," he said.

Carla look at the horse neck and saw the nametag that name it, "Dreamer." "So, your name is Dreamer," she asked as the horse neigh happily.

"Okay, now we know his-" Dreamer snort angrily at Jared as Jared yelp behind Carla. Carla shake her head as she spoke.

"It's a female, Jared," Carla told him. "Uh, right. Her name, can you tell her that we need to leave and help us to find our friends," he told her as Carla face at Dreamer again.

"Dreamer, we need to leave and can you help us to find our friends," she asked. Dreamer snort in response.

"She said yes," Carla said proudly. "How did you talk to the horse again," Jared asked.

After that, Jared was ready to go but, he needs to wait for Carla first. Suddenly, the door is opened and came out it was Carla, who was wearing a new dress and has a hood.

Jared look at her dreamily as Carla flick his forehead to snap him out. "Wake up, dream boy," she said jokingly as Jared rubbed his forehead while scowl.

And then, he saw Carla was already on Dreamer and staring at her shock. "What?"

"Do you know how to ride a horse," Jared asked as Carla raise her eyebrow. "Then, how about you," she asked. "Well, no. But, do you," he asked.

"Well, yes. Since 13," she said and Jared seems to taken aback. He toward it and climb on Dreamer as he sit behind Carla.

And then, he wrap his arm around Carla's waist. Carla suddenly have a butterfly in her stomach and begin to blush. "I just have to make sure you're not falling," he said as he notice Carla's face anf began to smirk.

"Reminding you of something," he asked in a deep voice. Carla look at him curious as Jared began to lean in suddenly, Dreamer hit his head with her tail.

"Ow! Hey! What was that for?!"

Dreamer snort annoying.

"She said: "Don't try to do something stupid to her" like that," Carla said and translate.

Jared were about to argue but, Carla beat him to it. "You should stop it now before Dreamer hit you again," she said while grin. Jared groan and murmur "fine" as Carla grin in victory.

"HYAH!!!"

Dreamer started to gallop faster to the forest and start their journey to the others and going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 784 34
Seven teenagers. One connection. Follow them as they each discover their unique power. If they use this power to kill someone, they move into the bo...
25 0 19
In a world where famous literary characters come to life, a group of young heroes must join forces to battle an evil villain who seeks to control the...
163 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...