Heartstopper

Bởi rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat someti... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen

Epilogue

1.6K 85 8
Bởi rubyjanjen

Last night was a fairytale because Jennie's mother insisted on Jisoo having a sleep over. A brunette could never felt happier than hearing that, with a little refused from Jennie but now it's 7am in the morning and Jennie fell asleep in Jisoo arms, hand on her chest. Jisoo arms is around her body, Legs touching.

Her cheek was on Jennie's head. Jennie woke up and was still in Jisoo arms. She didn't wanna wake her up so she just stayed still.

While resting, jennie felt Jisoo's heart beat and suddenly She feel a movement and look up. Jisoo has woke up.

" Hey!! Good morning beautiful" Jisoo greet with her raspy voice as she rubbing her eyes.

Jennie smile and snuggle into a brunette arms because she USUHAHSJB WANNA KISS HEr so bad but Instead she turned around and hugged Jisoo tights.

" Jen!! You are squeezing me right now" Jisoo tap Jennie's head softly.

" Ohhh sorry" Jennie instantly release her hold.

" Let me do it" Jisoo smile and turn to be a big spoon instead.

" Did you have a good sleep?" She mumbled against Jennie's hair.

Jennie felt shiver running down her spine when she heard jisoo's husky voice. Her legs turn weak just like that.

" why aren't you answer?? Did I make you feel uncomfortable???" Jisoo turn Jennie's around and pouts.

" No..!!!" Jennie denied shyly.

" But why???" Jisoo continuing with that deep voice of hers, not knowing that Jennie almost die on spot.

" Don't talk for now Jisoo" Jennie beg.

Jisoo was about to open her mouth again but Jennie shut her up by pressing her lip onto hers.

Smiling against Jennie's plump lip, Jisoo sucking on Jennie's bottom lips aggressively asking for entrance. Jennie pull away and look at Jisoo.

" Jisoo we are at my parents house!!" Jennie warn.

" So what??? We can just be silent" Jisoo murmur.

" But I'm not brushing my teeth yet. I might have my morning breathe" Jennie said covering her mouth.

Jisoo brushed her hand away and pull her by her waist before nipped on Jennie's cherry lip again.

" It taste just fine." Jisoo said.

Pulling a younger girl closer, Jisoo still has a smile on her face before she released Jennie's waist. Jisoo grabbed and pinning her arms next to her head. Leaning in, her warm soft lips planted on Jennie's. She felt heat flood through her body as she returned the kiss.

Jisoo mind was filled with the ecstasy of this moment. Slipping her tongue into jennie open mouth ed made gentle circles with their tongues. Jennie felt her body going limp and a small but clear moan excaped her lips. 

When Jennie opened her eyes, Jisoo was still holding her, Looking at the dazed and heated expression on her face.

"You are really driving me crazy jennie" she said with such pleasure in her tone. Jennie thought she might crumble to pieces in Jisoo arms right now.

Once the intoxicating fog lifted from her mind , she responded..

"So what are you going to do about it" She teased. Bitting her bottom lip, looking up at a brunette.

Light shines brighter in her eyes she smiled, leaning her head down to Jennie's ear and she whispered.

" What do you think I'm going to do with you??"

Jisoo sexy and seductive voice rang through her mind. Her cheeks flushes as red as a rose. The tingling heat that flooded her system only free stronger.  Jisoo kissed her again more passionatly, just enough to take her breath away as her hands explores different parts of hers.

" Ugh Jisoo" Jennie accidentally moan.

" Yes moan my name jen.." Jisoo said with her heavy breathe.

" Jennie...."

The door flies open with Mrs. Kim standing there with a tray of food and milk. In embarrassing, jennie just kick jisoo out of the bed and cover herself in blanket.

" Sorry kids. I should have knock" Jennie's mother slowly close the door.

" Continue with your session" She has a mischievous smile on her face.

" OMMA" Jennie whined kicking her legs.

" Alright alright. I'm leaving now. Jisoo omma going now okay?" She give a little wave to Jisoo who sleep on the ground.

" Yess omma" Jisoo give a weak smile.

" OMO!!! Baby!!" Jennie who realized that Jisoo got push off the bed, quickly went to check on her.

" Are you okay??" She said worries.

" Try got kick out of the bed jen"

" Ughhh my back hurt" Jisoo fake her pain by squeezing her eyes shut and peek just to see Jennie's reaction in every second.

" I'm sorry baby" Jennie pouts.

" Blow on it" Jisoo leaning her cheek closer.

" But it's your back that hurt" Jennie frowned.

" Just blow it" Jisoo urges.

Jennie tilted her head before blowing on jisoo's cheeks, but then a brunette move her cheek away and replace it by her own lip and kissed Jennie hard, before pulling away.

" We are even now" she grins.

After having a breakfast together, a couple decided to have a walk at the riverside. The weather is hella good today or is it because the two of them just felt happy to be together???

Walking along side the park with their hands lacing together and swinging back and forth, as jennie clingy into jisoo's arm.

" This is so nice" Jennie breathe in a fresh air and close her eyes.

" Is it???"

" Ummm and it's nice to have you here with me"

Jisoo grins and continue with their walk.

" Actually I'm curious about it" Jisoo spoke.

" About what??"

" When did you start feeling for me??" She turn to face her girlfriend.

" Uhmmm probably when we were at PE class together??" Jennie tilted her head.

" Or maybe when I saw you ran inside the courtroom(?)"

" I don't know chu. There's plenty of times that you make my heart beat so fast" Jennie confess.

" Ohhh I did make your heart flutters a lot huh??" Jisoo ask with a mischievous smile on her face.

" Don't tease me" Jennie hissed.

" How about you!??"

" Me???"

" Emmm!!"

" When you were making out at the locker room" Jisoo causally said.

" Ehh chu. That's nonsense.!!! Who's crazy enough to have their heart flutters when they saw people making out" Jennie frowned.

" Maybe I was crazy .!!" Jisoo smile.

" Or maybe you are making me crazy??" Jisoo smirk.

" Again!!! Stop with a cheesy line. I'm being serious"

" I'm serious!!" Jisoo lift her hands up in defend.

" The moment my eyes met yours, I was stunned because you are so beautiful and stunning. I was thinking how would it feel to have you under my arm" Jisoo foam a small smile.

" And then I was thinking, if I met your earlier, would things become easier? I know I am in love with you but I didn't want to cheat on Soojoo, and so did you right!?"

" Every-time I'm thinking that you was never mine to begin with, I feel sick in the stomach."

" but then fate brought us together again" Jisoo smile.

" You are really good at your words Jisoo" Jennie chuckled.

" Am I???" Jisoo said proudly.

" Yes!!! And you are also a Heartstopper too" Jennie scrunch her nose and rub it against a brunette girl.

With a wide grins plastic over jisoo's face, she gently hold Jennie's cheek and tilted it to the side before kissing her slow. They don't care about people who give them a look, because right now it's just two of them that's matter.

—— The End ——

Author Note: This might be my last work for the time being because I needed time to sort thing off. Writing stories about my favorite people was a way for me to escape from my depression, but then it is not helping me anymore. I need a break, which is why I tried to finish this story as soon as possible because I don't want to leave it hanging, plus I ran out of a plot ideas too. Lol , I might be come back when I think about the possibility story. Thank you for always supporting all of my stories all along.🙏🏻

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3K 145 3
Based on Dove Cameron's song, "Boyfriend" & the manhwa "Finding Assistant Kim": "I could be a better boyfriend than him I could do the shit that he n...
12K 1K 30
From Lexi Ryan's book by the same name: A family wedding with a fake girlfriend, meddling parents, and an obsessive ex . . . What could go wrong? The...
34K 2.4K 36
Inspired by an Indian movie: Jennie is an eye doctor living in South Korea who grew up in Jeju Island. She doesn't want to get married. She doesn't n...
1.9K 181 9
Based on the book with the same name by Nan Campbell: Despite being the youngest partner at her firm, corporate attorney Jisoo Kim is gunning for a...