Wrong number (HxH)

By lIhavenolife

You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalna... More

A/n and voting
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Voting
Another Voting-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26-Male readers
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Voting ig-
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Cat memes-
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
The best or worst decision of my life
Chapter 68
Nice
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
NEW BOOK
Been awhile, Guys🫡

Chapter 14

14.6K 436 448
By lIhavenolife

"Don't let them fool you!" A man cried out from behind me.

"I just said they can't!" This old man is an idiot.

"D-Don't fall for it... He's lying to you! He's an impostor! He isn't an examiner... I'm the real examiner." The man exclaimed.

"An impostor?" "What's going on?" "Then who is he?" Idiots all of them, this guy has no proof.

"Look at this..." The man said, pulling a monkey with the examiners face, out from behind him.

"He looks just like Satotz-san!" I didn't catch who said that, but if it was Gon I swear.

"It's a Man-Faced Ape, one of the creatures that dwell in the Numere Wetlands!" The man exclaimed.

"A Man-Faced Ape?" Someone asked. I- these people are all idiots.

"Man-Faced Apes love the taste of fresh human flesh. However their limbs are long and thin, so they're quite weak." The man continues. A weak person couldn't run over eighty kilometers!

"That's why they disguise themselves as humans. They trick humans into following them into these wetlands, where they team up with other animals to kill and devour them. He intends to trap every single applicant!" I swear how could anyone fall for this! The examiner hasn't even said a word! If he was trying to trick everyone into following him, he'd try to convince us that he's the real examiner!

"Bastard!"

"He certainly doesn't walk like a human." Literally only one fact against him! Wait what? The fake examiner was killed with... cards?

"Huh?"

"I see, I see~" Hisoka? "That settles it you're the real one~" Finally someone with common sense!

"What? He's the real examiner?" "Huh?" The rest of them are definitely lacking.

"Examiners are Hunters, selected by the committee to perform this duty without pay~ Any Hunter, bearing the title we seek, would have been able to block that attack~" Hisoka explains while shuffling his cards. Wow he's really good at convincing people.

"I shall take that as a compliment. However, should you attack me again, for any reason, I will report you for turning on an examiner. And you will immediately be disqualified. Are we clear?"

"Sure~" I swear you should care more about this, but I'm not really one to talk.

"You will be encountering such deception on a regular basis. I believe that a number of you were fooled into suspecting my identity? Do you understand? If you lose sight of me in the Numere Wetlands fog, you will never reach the exam's Second Phase. Do bear that in mind. Then let us be on our way. Please follow me." The examiner turned and started running again.

"Tsk, another marathon." I hear the old man say behind me. "And we're running through marsh this time." He adds.

"Pay attention now. Be sure to stay close behind me. The fog is getting thicker."

"We should move up." Killua announces.

"Yeah, we don't want to lose sight of the examiner!" Gon replied

"Actually, I'm more concerned with increasing the distance between us and Hisoka. Killua explained. Okay Machi number two.

"Staying close to him is dangerous. I can smell it in the air." Killua added

"Smell? I don't think he smells?" Gon you're an Idiot. But if he does smell it's probably like candy, or something sweet.

"Leorio! Kurapika!" So that's his name. "Killua says we should move up!" Gon, I love you, but you need to go to school just as much as I need to go to therapy.

"Moron! If I had the strength I'd already be there!" Leorio? Yeah Leorio Yelled.

"Don't worry about us!" Kurapika shouted back.

I ran next Gon and Killua for awhile, encountering a large amount of weird creatures, and plants.

"I wonder if Leorio and Kurapika are okay?" Gon says before we hear the ground rumble beneath us.

"Huh?" Gon yells as we get eaten by a ..frog? I tried to adjust to the dark, but the frog spit us out before I could.

"I guess he didn't like the taste of us." Gon says.

"It was this." Killua says, holding up a can of that fat guys juice. Wait a second that guy tried to poison Gon! And Killua, but he tried to poison Gon! (Priorities people, priorities.)

"That was from Tonpa-san! Guess he saved us!" Gon you idiot child.

"Well, I could've escaped." Killua doesn't like the idea of being saved much I guess.

"I'm still worried about Leorio and Kurapika!"

"Forget about them. Let's get a move on. We can still catch up to the examiner." Killua says.

"We've lost sight of the front runners. Which way should we go?" I ask.

(SpongeBob narrator voice)
A little bit later

I noticed Gon starting to run away from me and Killua, and being the idiot I am, I followed him. Which is why I'm here now, next to Gon, whom just hit Hisoka with a fishing pole.

"Not bad, little boy~ Is that a fishing pole?~ What a fascinating weapon~, allow me a closer look~" Alright so Hisoka doesn't recognize me.

"Your fight is with me!" Leorio yells, while attempting to attack Hisoka, keyword attempting. In the end he got knocked out.

"You came to rescue your friend~ Such a good boy~" Ah now I see why Machi hates him. "And that expression~" Gon continues to swing his fishing pole at Hisoka, whom dodges all of them.

"Nice... Very nice... I'm getting excited now~" I watch as Gon continuously swings his pole at Hisoka, who dodges all of them.

"And you?~ Aren't you going to try and attack me~" Hisoka asks turning to me, still dodging Gon's attacks.

"Nope, I couldn't beat you if tried. And you look hot, especially when you fight. So I'd prefer to watch." I reply, which clearly threw him off guard, as Gon managed to hit him with his fishing pole again.

"How peculiar~" Hisoka says grabbing Gon by the neck, "What about now, care to attack me~" Hisoka asks again.

"Now I can see why Machi hates you." I mutter underneath my breath, before walking towards Hisoka.

"Care to say that again~ It seems I couldn't hear you~" Hisoka, you're hot and all, but seriously shut up.

"Drop Gon, or I'll snitch on you to Chrollo." I say still walking towards Hisoka.

Hisoka takes a minute to process what I just said, before dropping Gon. I probably should've said set him down, not drop him.

"Quite a coincidence~" Hisoka says while I make sure Gons okay. "I didn't think I'd be the first to meet you~" You aren't the only one.

"Y-You know him Y/n?" Gon chokes out, "Sorta." I start to explain.

"So this is Gon~" Hisoka interrupts our conversation. "That'd be his name, yes." I reply.

"Hisoka, you should get back here." Someone says over a device. "We're nearly at the Phase Two site." The person adds.

"Okay~ I'll be right there~" Hisoka replies. "You can find you're way back on your own, yes?~" Hisoka asks picking up Leorio.

Gon just nods, while I stand up and try to help him up. "That's a good boy~" He's not a dog Hisoka.

Hisoka leaves, carrying Leorio. And I help Gon up and dust my self off. "Gon! Are you alright?" Kurapika shouts, running towards us.

"He should be fine." I answer for him. "I'm also fine thanks for asking." I add. I mean I was there too.

"We need to go that way." Gon points toward the direction Hisoka left in. "You can tell?" Kurapika asks.

"Leorio's cologne is very unique." Gon says while nodding his head.

I follow Gon and Kurapika to the exam site. They were having a conversation which I wasn't bothered enough to listen to.

I wonder if Hisoka will brag about meeting me first? He definitely will to mess with Machi, but we should find some hilarious way to mess with them before hand.

"Hey Y/n!" Gon says to get my attention "Yeah?" I reply looking down at him. "You knew Hisoka before the exam?" Gon asks.

"You did?" Kurapika says confused. "Yeah I'm in a groupchat with him and some other people, including Shalnark." I explain, in more detail then I did before.

"Woah! So is Shalnark here too?" Gon asks. "I haven't seen him, but I also haven't been looking." I reply.

"We're here." Kurapika informs us. I quickly take a look around. There seems to be around  a hundred and fifty people left.

"There you guys are!" I turn to see Killua walking towards us. "I've been looking all over, I started to think you wouldn't make it!"

"Yeah, Gon got us lost." I say while staring at Gon. "I was trying to check on Kurapika and Leorio!" He tried to defend himself.

"Oh yeah, where is Leorio?" I ask looking around. Suddenly feeling bloodlust, Me and Gon turn to face Hisoka, who points in the direction of Leorio.

"You check on him, I'm gonna go talk to Hisoka." I say while walking towards Hisoka. "Hello darling~" Hisoka says once I'm in earshot. "Hello, and don't call me that." I say while leaning on a tree.

"No thanks~ darling~" Hisoka replied, obviously trying to annoy me. "Anyways, we shouldn't tell the rest of chat about us meeting. I want to mess with them first." I explain.

"And what do I get out of that darling~" By now people were whispering about 'the crazy person who's talking to Hisoka'. "You get to annoy everyone. Also that guy over there thinks we're dating." I say while pointing at a guy who whispered something about that.

"Is there a problem with that darling?~ We can date if you want~" Hisoka asks, again trying to annoy me. "Nope I thought it was funny, and no thanks. But back to our conversation."

"Alright, we'll mess with them first~" I honestly thought that'd be harder. "Mk, seeing how you're the master at annoying people, I'll let you decide how to mess with them." I say before walking off to meet with Gon again.

"Excellent work, everyone. Phase Two of the exam will occur here, in the Biska Forest Park. So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." The examiner said before walking off. I turn back to see the metal door opening, showing off a bunch of cooking stations. I quickly get back to Gon, and wait for the next stage to start.

Word count: 1985

This part of the story ends at some point in Season 1 Episode 6 A x Surprising x Challenge

Fun Facts:

Y/n personally thinks Hisoka is hot, but finds him annoying at the same time. Y/n likes Hisoka because they share a love of annoying people, and well he's hot. (Remember that I don't know all of your personal likes and dislikes so Y/n may act differently then you would.)

Y/n doesn't realize their own talents, and believes they're the definition of normal. This causes them to think other people are dumb, or untalented.

Even though Y/n is around the same level as Killua they rarely use their full potential, due to lack of motivation. Y/n however, is better at recognizing others emotions, and reading a room, than Killua is.

Extra Fun Fact!

It's a head cannon of mine (and probably a lot of other peoples) that Hisoka smells like bubblegum, candy, or strawberries. This has no relevance to the plot.

A/n

I tried to add the part with Y/n calling Hisoka hot after bumping into him and then introducing themselves- but I couldn't really find a point where Y/n could actually bump into Hisoka without it ruining some of the plot.

Also

I need ideas for how to mess with the phantom troupe now that Y/n and Hisoka are acquainted. ✨Because I have 0 braincells✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 305 30
Hello everyone! Wouldn't you love to be part of the hunter x hunter world and join Gon and Killua on their fun adventures with a little messed up bac...
77.4K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
433K 7.4K 88
Trying something new! I've seen people do these and I think it'll be pretty fun :) Characters included so far: ♡︎ 𝙶𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚜𝚜 𓃠 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞...
772K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...