When Everything Happens

By Leuwos

This is a crossover between ORV and TCF (only Cale would appear on TCF side) When Cale was enjoying his Slack... More

Introduction
Are you serious...?
Beauty
Again and again
Their story
WHERE IS HE
Looking for him
Change the plot
Jonghyuk-ah...?
Father...
An angelic smile
No one knows him better than me...
This bastard
Soon, why are jealous?
Obsessed

Companion?!

15.8K 819 471
By Leuwos

*Little Spoiler from novel*

He immediately went to Cale and snatch him away from Kim Namwoon. He didn't care about everything else if Cale was there, he was okay, he was everything he needed.

Cale caressed Jonghyuk's head while Yoo Jonghyuk hugged him. Cale always tough as Jonghyuk as a little boy who has lost everything and even if he was possessive over him it was alright, and if that's what he needed to be comfortable, at least for a moment, he will help him.

It was a beautiful moment but Jonghyuk was really squeezing him hard. Even if he can take pain it was the protagonist we're talking about. So they stayed a minutes like that and occasionally he stared at Kim Namwoon who had an angry face. Wasn't he supposed to feel admiration from Yoo Jonghyuk?.

"Ugh!"

Cale groaned. He really was squeezing him hard!.

Yoo Jonghyuk heard the groan and immediately let go to check Cale's condition.

"You bastard you hurt Cale-nim!"

Kim Namwoon shouted angrily at Yoo Jonghyuk, but Jonghyuk only ignored him to keep checking on Cale.

Cale had a wound on his right leg. It was not deep but Cale was really fragile and in almost all of his body had scratches.

He was really angry, if he never regressed Cale would never hurt himself like this!

"Jonghyuk-ah, don't blame yourself, i know you too well to know what you're thinking"

'Ah'. Cale knew him so well, but still he couldn't help but blame himself.

Cale looked towards Jonghyuk. He had that depressed expression again.

"And even if you weren't there, Dokja-ssi was there to help me"

Yes he had to include the main character to make a better impression about him.

"..."

That bastard! If he come back alive he make sure to kill him for not keeping Cale safe!

'Eh why does he looks so angry?'

The protagonist was really a bipolar person. And talking about Dokja he probably was inside the monster stomach.

"Cale-nim sorry to interrupt but we still haven't clear the scenario and there's 3 minutes left"

'Oh right!'

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is jealous at the 'incarnation' Yoo Jonghyuk]

"Jonghyuk-ah can we please hurry?"

"...Yes"

But still he didn't let go and instead he carried him to the other side of the bridge.

(N/A: I really don't know how You Jonghyuk went through the bridge when it supposed to be pair numbers, so they just went through it (◍•ᴗ•◍))

"Cale! Where's Dokja-ssi?"

Yoo Sangah asked looking between Cale and Yoo Jonghyuk.

"That Ahjussi? He trow him off the bridge"

Kim Namwoon said calmly pointing at You Jonghyuk.

"What?!"

Lee Hyunsung shouted and stood in front of You Sangah and Lee Gilyoung as if he was protecting them.

"He will come back"

You Jonghyuk said before he started to walk far from them, Kim Namwoon following from behind. Cale gestured them to follow him. They looked at each other before following them.

'Mmm, Kim Dokja must be talking with Bihyung about the contract'

"Are you alright..?"

Cale looked upward to encounter Jonghyuk face. He was really handsome.

"I'm alright I was just thinking that your so handsome Jonghyuk-ah"

Cale used his glib tongue to let it pass. Cale  didn't notice the red in Jonghyuk ears.

The others just watched from behind this scene. This wasn't "pedophilia" was it?.

.
.
.

In their way they encounter many survivors and Cale suggested to save them. It was, obviously, to use them, maybe them can be useful in some way.

Of course everyone misunderstood this and viewed him like an angel who was really kind.

'How could someone be this beautiful and kind!'

'Cale-nim is really an angel'

'He's a God'

Everybody had this kind of tough. Cale wasn't doing anything because he had strong people around him and because he was "injured", Cale can endure this and more but he let it be.

And it was almost time to have his ancient powers back. There weren't any conditions to get them back it's just that he will recover them at Gumho Station. But it was like always, when he uses them to much he will cough blood, besides that it was everything all right.

Then they were on they way to Chungmuro, Kim Namwoon improved and become more strong. Yes it had to be like that.

But even when Jonghyuk showed his strength Kim Namwoon was still looking at him with a disgusted face. He didn't understand why. Wasn't he supposed to fell admiration?

Not only Kim Namwoon but almost everyone was looking at him like that. It was true that they feel admiration towards him, but Yoo Jonghyuk never let them get near to Cale and even when he was fighting, he had Cale on one of his arms while the other had his sword in it.

How could they not be jealous if their  Cale-nim was always with him!.

.
.
.

Currently they were on Chungmuro and everyone was looking at Cale who was sleeping on Jonghyuk shoulder while Kim Namwoon was sleeping on his other shoulder. Nobody dared to approach them

(N/A: YASS! I'm making Kim Namwoon as their 'child')

Cale who was sleeping heard the main character voice and woke up.

"Is Yoo Jonghyuk here?"

Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Namwoon who sensed Cale movement looked towards him and heard the voice too.

"…Who are you?"

Lee Jihye, who was about to leave, turned her head at 'Yoo Jonghyuk.' There was vigilance in her eyes.

“I am a companion of Yoo Jonghyuk who came back alive."

"…Companion? How is that possible? Master has only a companion who's always with him..."

'Oh it looks like he already found his said companion'

“That guy will understand if you tell him. Where is Yoo Jonghyuk now?"

"You-"

You Jonghyuk was looking looking at him with fierce eyes.

[The character 'Yoo Jonghyuk' is greatly disturbed.]

"Hi Jonghyuk."

“Have you been well? Your face looks good?"

"…You are alive."

“Were you hoping I would be killed?"

“I thought it would be good."

Kim Dokja looked around to find Cale and Kim Namwoon together. Cale caressing Kim Namwoon hair as if was his child.

'Why does this like like a father-son scene. Weren't they the same age?'

Cale who noticed Dokja stare smiled at him. And when he was about to approach them Yoo Jonghyuk prevented him from getting near.

"What are you doing...?"

"What? I'm going with Cale."

Yoo Jonghyuk only frowned at his statement. Lee Jihye who saw this only grab Dokja arm and took him away.

"What are you doing, are you crazy?!"

"Excuse me?"

He was only going with Cale, why these people looked at him like that?

"You don't know?. That's master companion!"

'What...?'

Cale Henituse was Yoo Jonghyuk companion?.

Dokja looked towards Yoo Jonghyuk and Cale who where talking with a shocked expression.

"Ways to Survive in a Ruined World" didn't say anything about this. And that anonymous companion was Cale Henituse?.
This was really strange. And now that he looked at them.

'Cale can slap Yoo Jonghyuk on the face billions of times'

He was sure that Cale was the protagonist companion. How could he not notice. But wasn't Yoo Jonghyuk companion the same age as him?.

N/A: Sorry guys for not updating, i was having school so i couldn't write. And this was short but I'm going to update probably tomorrow so don't worry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.8K 15
Cale, woke up to hear a voice of a baby. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw it, he saw a baby who has the same red haired as him. This baby was hi...
11.8K 739 10
ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ. Clopeh had always dreamed of something as noble as such. How foolish he was. He now knew. It wasn't his story that will be told tomorrow...
77.7K 3.5K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
9K 550 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...