Are you serious...?

When I opened my eyes, everything was black, i recognized this place...

"What do you want this time"

"...My child, i just wanted to have a friendly talk"

"Friendly talk my a*s, what do you want?"

The man looked at the figure in front of him, it was obviously The God of Death. The said God was nervously looking him.

"What?"

"Well I made a deal with a old friend and he wanted someone to help him..."

This motherfu*ker God...

"So you want me to help him, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Your just useless"

"..."

"You know i won't do it"

"Yeah, but if you do it i would give you a reward!"

"What's more important than my slacker life?"

"I-"

"Money...?"

"I have a lot of that so fu*k off"

"You know what, i will just send you, i already made the deal it cannot be canceled"

Before he can protest he suddenly felt heavy, his eyes were closing, he was fainting, he cursed the God. Everything was his fault.

The God of Death let a heavy sigh he would have to deal with Cale's family later he just hope that they don't kill him. Just thinking about it, he shivered.

.
.
.
.

C

ale opened his eyes the first he saw was a white ceiling, he turned his head slightly and saw furniture, it was a big apartament, he sat down and looked around. He didn't recognize this place then he remembered the talk with the God of Death.

That motherfu*ker didn't give him the details.

Then he heard God of Death's voice...

BUT WHAT WAS THIS SHIT?!?!?!
HE SENT HIM TO A WORLD THAT IS GONNA HAVE A APOCALYPSE IN 21 YEARS?!?!

His mind was chaos the he looked at himself in a mirror, he was a kid about 6 or 7 years old, he kept his original appearance, the difference is that as he was a child, he had big eyes, and chubby cheeks. He wasn't to deny that he looked cute. And the apartment wasn't bad too. The only thing that upset him was that he needed to cook and do the cleaning, it isn't fair, and he needed go to kindergarten...

It looks like the deal the God of Death made with his old friend wasn't that easy. He needed to bestfriend the "protagonist" of this novel called "Omniscient Readers Viewpoint", the God of Death told him that when the apocalypse is near he will give him more information and only described the protagonist and what he needed to do.

The protagonist was suffering quite a lot for what he knew, so all he needed to do is be friends with him and don't let him fell in despair at such young age, and when "someone" comes in the protagonist life he can leave to his world.

But 21 years was to much, he was so pissed, but there's nothing he can do.

'Let's finish this and i can go back to have my slacker life'

If he knew that his Slacker left to long ago...

.
.
.
.

Appreciation of kid Cale ✨

Sorry is short hope you enjoy 💖