Companion?!

*Little Spoiler from novel*

He immediately went to Cale and snatch him away from Kim Namwoon. He didn't care about everything else if Cale was there, he was okay, he was everything he needed.

Cale caressed Jonghyuk's head while Yoo Jonghyuk hugged him. Cale always tough as Jonghyuk as a little boy who has lost everything and even if he was possessive over him it was alright, and if that's what he needed to be comfortable, at least for a moment, he will help him.

It was a beautiful moment but Jonghyuk was really squeezing him hard. Even if he can take pain it was the protagonist we're talking about. So they stayed a minutes like that and occasionally he stared at Kim Namwoon who had an angry face. Wasn't he supposed to feel admiration from Yoo Jonghyuk?.

"Ugh!"

Cale groaned. He really was squeezing him hard!.

Yoo Jonghyuk heard the groan and immediately let go to check Cale's condition.

"You bastard you hurt Cale-nim!"

Kim Namwoon shouted angrily at Yoo Jonghyuk, but Jonghyuk only ignored him to keep checking on Cale.

Cale had a wound on his right leg. It was not deep but Cale was really fragile and in almost all of his body had scratches.

He was really angry, if he never regressed Cale would never hurt himself like this!

"Jonghyuk-ah, don't blame yourself, i know you too well to know what you're thinking"

'Ah'. Cale knew him so well, but still he couldn't help but blame himself.

Cale looked towards Jonghyuk. He had that depressed expression again.

"And even if you weren't there, Dokja-ssi was there to help me"

Yes he had to include the main character to make a better impression about him.

"..."

That bastard! If he come back alive he make sure to kill him for not keeping Cale safe!

'Eh why does he looks so angry?'

The protagonist was really a bipolar person. And talking about Dokja he probably was inside the monster stomach.

"Cale-nim sorry to interrupt but we still haven't clear the scenario and there's 3 minutes left"

'Oh right!'

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is jealous at the 'incarnation' Yoo Jonghyuk]

"Jonghyuk-ah can we please hurry?"

"...Yes"

But still he didn't let go and instead he carried him to the other side of the bridge.

(N/A: I really don't know how You Jonghyuk went through the bridge when it supposed to be pair numbers, so they just went through it (◍•ᴗ•◍))

"Cale! Where's Dokja-ssi?"

Yoo Sangah asked looking between Cale and Yoo Jonghyuk.

"That Ahjussi? He trow him off the bridge"

Kim Namwoon said calmly pointing at You Jonghyuk.

"What?!"

Lee Hyunsung shouted and stood in front of You Sangah and Lee Gilyoung as if he was protecting them.