The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 17: Stubborn

64.6K 2.1K 37
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed" ― Jodi Picoult

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

........................................

NIKKI POV

CMM Innovation Solution, Morrison Building

The gentleman's bulging eyes were fixed on me. They seemed to forget about Alex's existence. Alex scorching eyes didn't leave me as he walked briskly, stopping in front of me, blocking me from their prying eyes. I heard some harsh breathings and I could sense the tension thickening, filling the room, murmurings that barely a whisper couldn't expel the tension.

"Hey, Nikki!" A familiar voice exclaimed acknowledging me. I peeked through Alex's side and saw Colton grinning from ear to ear.

I could feel Alex's muscles tightening. Oh, I love this scene. This is going to be fun.

"Hey, Colton!" I grinned flirtatiously. at me venomously.

"Shut up, shut up, Volkov!" He grumbled gruffly making Colton grinned foolishly, looking unfazed. I believed they're friends.

Richard winks at me. I was smiling like crazy.

"Gentleman please take a break. I'll resume this meeting in half an hour. You joined them outside, Alana." He announced icily, making all the feet scrambles out of the door. Then, he glared at Richard and Colton which whom the two just shrugged it off as they passed by. I was smiling like a complete fool as I follow the back of the two disappearing the door when he grabs my hand and drag me to the leather high back chair in the middle of the long table.

"Sit!" He scowled. Which I complied. I could see his Adam's apple moving up and down. I was mentally celebrating. My plan works.

He's fuming. To be honest, I felt a bit scared. Then, it's only us. "What are you wearing?" He grumbled as he leaned his two hands on the table facing me closely. The crease line on his forehead is now more prominent. Eyes looking like a thin line now to me

I flinched at his tone. "M-my o-office uniform." I trailed off feeling unsure if it's the right response. His lips were thinning, angry is an understatement. I cringed in discomfort. Ok, I'm getting a bit scared now. I haven't seen him angry like this before.

"What plan are you trying to execute here, woman?" He stressed out grimly and he straightened up and run his hand through his tousled hair frustratedly. I so want to do that for him.

He puts his hands inside his pocket, now staring at me darkly. I discreetly swallowed. Suddenly, I felt discomfort at his piercing gaze. It's not what I planned. Although, I really pissed him which was the plan but not wanting to make him very angry or if there's any term beyond angry. It's an understatement.

I stood up, trying to recollect myself. I can't be intimidated by him. I glance at him coldly. "Resumed the meeting and get this done!" I exclaimed flatly as I walked to the other end of the table casually shaking off the fear slowly settling in my gut. Halfway my long stride, he grabs me and slung me to his shoulder which made me squealed in surprise. I flail and thrash my body but he held my waist firmly. I felt the air kissing my butt cheeks and I realized, my skirt's hem is pushed up and now exposing my ass.

Great.

I did try my very best to cover my ass but to no avail. I know whatever underneath my skirt is now for the show.

"Put me down you bastard!" I spat as I punched his back with my fists, feeling like I'm punching a wall. He didn't budge. Instead, he spanked my butt which made me shriek in horror. I felt odd. Isn't it supposed to feel hurt? I waited for any pain shooting in my cell, but for some reasons, I felt tingled all over my body.

Shit!

I know, I'm blushing right now thinking I'm getting kinky. Reading the Fifty Shades of Grey doesn't do me good. It's affecting my rational behavior, and my body respond erratically. Damn hormones.

"You...you INCORRIGIBLE BASTARD!" I hissed. Summoning the only ounces of reason left in me.

"You're not going out until I say so. You will be staying in this room." He proclaimed and opened one of the doors and entered a decent size rectangular room. A desk on the corner with a leather high-back swivel chair behind it, facing the door. Then an L-shaped sofa placed on the other end, facing the wall where a mounted flatscreen. With a long cinnamon coffee table in front of the sofa, same wood as the desk.

He kicks the door closed.

He gingerly deposited me on his desk, then leaned forward propping his hands on the desk and trapping both my legs in between his arms. He was hovering over me darkly. Our face was so close that I could smell his minty mixed with a caffeine breath, sexy.

*****

ALEX POV

I was really mad. She's late and she's not even picking up her phone. I start the meeting since I am a punctual kinda of guy. I hate latecomers. I just started when she walked in and wearing a damn mini skirt that showed her hot long legs. I could feel my groins tightening at the sight of her. But knowing all the gentleman's eyes was feasting on her body made me furious.

I was in between having a boner and my rising temper.

I was fuming so I decided to take a break. She doesn't even look alarmed with my scorching eyes staring at her intently. I can't believe she's going to be the death of me.

God, she looks so hot. I wanted to pull her and lay her on the long table and fuck her until we are both exhausted.

Then suddenly, she stood up telling me to resume the meeting, looking so confident and not even a hint of fear.

She thought I'm going to let her stay in the same room with those gentlemen? Heck, not! Doesn't she notice how that bastard drool as they ran their eyes up and down, skimming her like a delicious ice cream with a cherry on top? Thinking that they are undressing her in their thoughts made me want to kill them all with my bare hands.

I decided to just keep her in my private room. I didn't know what I was thinking when I carried her and slung her like nothing on my shoulder.

Maybe because I was so mad?

She was furious, but I care less. I could see a bit of her flawless ass. I wanted to rip those clothing and take her right now, right here.

I walked briskly inside the room as I kicked the door shut and headed to my desk. I put her down, sitting on my table as I tried to trap her with my arms. My coldness I'm trying to show is slowly melting. Her smell, her softness, were a torture. It brings me to the edge without even trying.

She was staring at me with her lips parted. I bent down my head, she didn't move. And then I captured her awaiting lips that I have been dreading to do since I saw her again at my attorney's office. I wrap my hands around her as I deepened the kiss pulling her closer to me. I felt her hands curled around my neck as she responded with my kiss.

My other hand skims down her back to her bare thigh. She gasped when she felt my hands slipping inside her mini skirt. I slipped my tongue inside her open mouth and tastes every bit of her mouth, massaging every corner of her mouth.

God, she's so addicting. I can't seem to get satisfied. I want more of her. My raging desires heightened. I lay her back on the desk wiping all the folders out of the table. without breaking our kisses. I gently parted her legs that's hanging on the edge and stood in between. I move my kisses down to the hollow of her neck. then back to her lips to her jawline.

Her skin was so soft and they tasted sweet, tantalizing, and intoxicating. I totally forget that I still have a meeting to resume.

She looks so sinfully beautiful. I stood up as I look at her laying in my desk. Her mini skirts were pushed up to her waist, showing only her lace panties. I never like panties but with her wearing it, it was sexy and hot. She tried to fix her mini skirt but I quickly hold her hands to stopped her. I grinned devilishly. Oh God, I love her and I want her in my bed all the time. I want her so badly!

I was about to kiss her again when she bolted right back up pushing my lips away with her fingers as she smiled sweetly like a temptress or seductress, whatever you prefer to call it.

I groaned in disapproval. "You still have a meeting to attend to, Mr. Morrison," she reminded me as she gave me her full blown smile showing her beautiful perfect white sets of teeth.

She uses her thumb to wipe my lips. I guess I had her lipgloss all over my lips. "It's ok, these gentlemen will understand," I teased as I pulled her closer to me holding her behind.

She blushed profusely, as she smacked my chest. She tried to hides it but I already seen it. I burst into a fit of laughter. I don't know, when I'm with her I am exuberant. Then I heard a knock on the door. I groaned in frustrations.

"Don't come out until I say so. Understand?" I scowled at her with warning without realizing I'm treating her like a kid. I know she's very stubborn and she likes to piss me off.

She rolled her eyes to my annoyance.

"How could I go out in this state, Mr.?" She huffed. Whoever sees her would think of malicious things. I grinned mischievously.

I love it when she glared at me her eyes turns into emerald green.

I grinned widely. I scooped her in my arms and she squealed but she didn't protest. And move her to the couch.

After she settled on the couch, she picks up the remote control that was sitting on the coffee table and turned the TV on.

"I'll ask Alana to go get you some food. Do you want anything?" I asked before I made my way to the door. I heard the knock again. Now, I'm getting annoyed. Those people can wait.

"Just go finished your meeting, I'll be fine here," she smiled warily then she focused herself on flicking the channels.

I walked out the door and closed it. I saw all the gentlemen sitting back on their seat. Their anxious eyes were staring at me. I know I intimidate them. I like it, it means they fear me.

I walked back to the middle chair and motioned Alana to come closer to me.

"Bring some food for Nicki," I ordered. She raised her eyebrow in curiosity but I just gave her my coldest stare, then she realizes who she was talking and scrambles to the door. I know It's surprising I prioritized the girl in the other room than these morons waiting for me. It's not me.

I focused back my attention to the 17 gentlemen including my two directors, Colton, and Richard. They were my friends, I met them in London and offered them a job when I started running the company.

"I hope you all know why I wanted to see all of you. I wanted to know how each of you ran this hotel and why for the last three years the revenue drastically dropped down?" My cold voice boomed around the confined room. My old self is back. I pace around the room as I rant.

Some of them vaguely squirmed at their seats looking apprehensive. Some gave me their anxious look.

"I believe all of you are the best managers this company could find out there and why this company hired you," I stated as I put my hands in my pocket still looking at each one coldly clenching my jaw.

"Now," I propped my hands on the table and leaned forward, giving each one a scrutinizing stare. "is there anyone can tell me why there's more of cancelation than confirmation of the bookings?" I straightened up and flick the projector controller and the data revenue graph appeared on the screen. "Why the revenue for the last three years is extremely insignificant comparing to this year." I declared icily gripping the controller as I click the screen showing the revenue data graph for the last ten years with the highlighted revenue from 4 years ago in comparison to the past 3 years.

I completely forgot about Nicki. My whole system was fuming, knowing that the extreme gaps of the revenue starting last 3 years was drastic. The hotels look luxurious and offered a very minimum price per night compared to ensuite hotels. They have the best amenities and very good locations. I have read and do research about every angle of the company so there's no way these people will toy me in their palm while I'm breathing, just like they did to the old man.

They took advantage of his vulnerable state.

I heard gasped as their eyes locked on the screen.

*****

NIKKI POV

I stirred. I felt my arm sore. I opened my eyes and saw the TV is still on. I fell asleep. I quickly bolted upright and blink my eyes few times as I pinch my face, trying to wake myself up. I check on the time, It's 12:35.

And they're not done yet?

I noticed the food on the coffee table. Who brought this? Must be his secretary. The bacon looks stale now and the eggs don't look good.

I was so bored and my tummy is growling loudly. I really wanted to go out and find something to eat. I can't eat this cold food.

I look around the room and saw a door just on the right end side, several steps from the sofa. I believe it's the washroom.

I quickly made my way to the door and opened it. It was surprisingly big. The open space washroom has a refreshing modern ivory design. With a two rectangular vanity unit mounted on the wall at one corner. A white porcelain sinks with two-handle sink faucet. Under the counter vanity, mounted with one center drawer and two doors with pull-out shelves. A big washroom mirror wall opposite the door and a mounted white Acrylic toilet a bit farther to the two sink. Wall mounted cabinet with one pocket door. And a free-standing wooden skirt with adjustable frosted glass inserts in two cubbies lay in a self-rimming soaking bathtub made of lucite acrylic, with an overflow.

Why would he need this kind of washroom? And why does he have a bath tub here?

Ignoring the random questions that were popping in my head, I walked to the vanity mirror and checked myself. I still look the same when I walked in. Well, except my lip gloss is gone. My hair a bit disheveled. Thinking about our intimate kisses this morning made me blushed profusely.

I run my hair with my fingers, holding the midsection of the hair and shake it up to produce a volume in my hair.

When I'm satisfied, I made my way to the washroom door. Turning the knob to open, I glance on the spacious washroom once more before walking out the door.

I saw Alex sitting on the sofa with close eyes as his one hand massaging his temple while the other hand was resting on top of the sofa's back support. His tie was loosened and his coat was neatly hanging on the back of the high back swivel chair.

I walked quietly to the door, thinking to make my escape while he's unaware. I was grinning biting my bottom lip thinking that I'm like a mouse.

Quietly, I grab the door knob.

"Where do you think you're going?" He blurted out making me jump on my feet facing him. I felt like a thief caught from stealing.

He was glaring at me, yet he didn't move. He's still leaning on the sofa with crossed hands. He looks so sinfully gorgeous. I swallowed the lump that suddenly stuck in my throat.

I mentally scolded myself. Why would I act like I'm scared? Who does he think he is?

"I'm going to have something to eat," I explained with a forceful casual tone.

"Why didn't you eat the food Alana brought you?" He scowled.

"Er. I.. fell asleep.." I trailed off embarrassed as I look away.

He stood up. His face softened. "You must be really exhausted. I'm sorry I haven't thought about it, you must still have a jet lag." He said softly with his apologetic eyes. "Before we leave change your skirt," He stated bluntly motioning his hand onto the black pencil cut skirt lying on his desk. I didn't notice it until now.

It's new. The price tag was hanging on the edge of the desk. "What's wrong with my skirt?" I asked incredulously as I rolled my eyes. Just wanted to piss him again. I don't know what comes to my head.

"There's nothing wrong with your skirt, Baby! Actually, I love it like that, but, I don't share. Those are for my eyes only!" He grinned and in a second he's standing close to me as his hands snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. I grimaced.

Okay. I felt a poke just below my abdomen. He was grinning darkly at me.

My eyes widened when a realization hit me. "See! That's why I don't want you with mini skirts around. Imagine how many men will be walking uncomfortable as they tried to hide their bulging crotch from the crowd? Just imagine how hard that could be?" He exaggeratedly explained, his eyes dancing with mischief.

I could feel the heat rushed through my toes up to the tip of my hair.

I raised my eyebrow to hide my embarrassment. "Fine, let me go then," I snapped pushing him away from me. I marched to the desk like a whining kid and snatch the skirt. Then I made my way back to the washroom and left a deathly glare as I passed him. He just chuckled as he walked to the sofa and settled himself.

I realized I had to use my teeth to cut the price tag plastic tie. The pencil cut skirt fits me like a glove. I don't know how did he get my exact measurement but now I don't have time to think about it. I'm hungry and I need something full to eat. I marched back in the room. He was already at the door pacing back and forth, with his hands rested in his pockets.

Ok, this day didn't go as planned.

Soon we were walking to his car. The guard was surprised to see me in a pencil cut knowing I was wearing a mini skirt when I walked in. He opened the door without saying anything. Alex, as usual, he's brooding as he led me to his car.

We ended up to an Italian restaurant. It seems like he is a regular customer. We were given a table right after we got in while those who got there earlier was still waiting.

After like a decade we were both eating. No one wants to break the silence. I focus on my plate as I relish my sumptuous meal. I didn't realize he's already done and he was watching me amusingly. I ignored him and finished my food.

After he paid our bill, he led me back to his car. "Do I still need to go back to your office?" I asked skeptically as I frowned.

"There's nothing to do there now, and Alana is taking care of it. It's not your job. I wanted you this morning because the people I met today was all the managers of your dad's hotel chains in different countries." He explained nonchalantly.

I look at him incredulously. "Why didn't you tell me?" Now I felt stupid.

Crap! Can this day get any more embarrassing?

"I don't want you to get panic." He shrugged.

I can't believe I just made myself foolish. I wanted to smack myself.

"It's done. Don't blame yourself," he gave me a billion dollar watt smile as we both settled in his car. "Would you like to see your place?" He asked happily.

I remember I didn't pack yet. I checked my watch, it's 2:15. "I haven't packed my things yet," I said softly feeling embarrassed.

"I told you to move in three days?" He frowned. I gave him my "I-know" look.

"We will go to your house and you pack, I'll wait then I'll drive you to your new place." He suggested and started the engine.

20 minutes later he pulled into our driveway. I saw an unfamiliar chevy corvet parked in our driveway. Who could it be?

He opened the door for me and we both walked into the door. As soon as we entered the house, I saw dad in the living room talking to someone. I can't tell who he was because his back was facing us.

Dad saw us. "You're home, Nicki," He exclaimed as he stood up. The guy followed him.

Michael......

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

Comment COMMENT Please....

Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...
477K 19K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
2.1M 121K 46
STANDALONE ( #1 Tempted By Billionaires ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the...
72.1K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...