His angel her devil

By everlove2069

Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is... More

Chapter 1: So it begins
Chapter 2: Fuck off
Chapter 3: Extra shift
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Life goes on.
Chapter 6: oh no.
Chapter 7: Just friends?
Chapter 8: Hostage
Chapter 9: Do you want to leave?
Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Train Wreck
Chapter 13: Dont let me go.
Chapter 14: My rings?
Chapter 16: Internal battle
Chapter 17: Good morning.
Chapter 18: Ace
Chapter 19: Don't touch me.
Chapter 20: Alice
Chapter 21: Is this okay?
Chapter 22: Fucked up
Chapter 23: You got me fired
Chapter 24: Dont take her
Chapter 25: Not so fast
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Too late
Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill
Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.
Chapter 30: I'm ready.
Chapter 31: Fine, im gone.
Chapter 32: I love you
Chapter 33: College
Chapter 34: I found it!
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?
Chapter 37: Let go
Chapter 38: Fluffy
Chapter 39: I made it!
Chapter 40: All grown up.
New book!!!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 15:Hurt by you

23.8K 467 235
By everlove2069

Aria's pov🦋

Warning ⚠️ abuse!!
Dream starts : you may skip!

(A: She was about 7 here)
"When will you get it?! She's not coming back because of you! You ruined everything!" Daddy was really mad today, but I just wanted to know when momma was coming back.

"But momma said... that she would be back soon. She said that she was going to get me some McDonald's." I was now crying, I could feel my throat get a lump making me almost sob.

"No you disappointment! She is never coming back because you fucking killed her!" Dad got up from the couch and hit me making my head whip to the side. I felt even more tears..

"I didn't...i didn't kill her! Momma will be back." I said getting up.

"Just shut up! You! Good! For! Nothing! Whore!" Each word he spoke he hit me...momma never hit me.

"Dad! Stop please! You're hurting me!" I yelled as he picked up my hair..

"You deserve this! Everything you feel, you deserve." He said climbing over me, he sat on me making my breathing slowly down.

I was only 7. I was barely 100 pounds. That day I realized...I killed my mom.

(A: this was the recent event..)

"Now, I will take the money. But since you lied.. there will be punishment." He said pushing my head forward. No!

"Please don't do this!" I tried to run but he just grabbed me and threw me back.

"No running away now, now open wide for me." He said forcing my jaw open.

"Aria!" I could barely hear the voice that said my name.

"Yeah, that's it. You fucking slut." I want to end everything. Momma where are you?!

"ARIA! Wake up! It was a dream! You are dreaming."

"What the fuck is going on in here?!"

"Holy shit! Is she dying?!"

"Everyone move! She's still dreaming! She can't decipher real from dreams right now."

"Aria, hey it's me Grey. I need you to find four things that are In front of you."

"I-I c..can't! Bbbreathe!" I stuttered out.

"Yes you can, count your fingers, count with me come on. One....two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten.. Aria you did it. You have extra fingers in dreams."

As I was counting my fingers, my vision came back to me very slowly. I could breathe. I could see four large, but friendly looking figures.

Dream over!🛑🛑

As I was gaining my vision and breathing back to normal, on of the figures moved towards me. Damion.

"You're safe baby, you're safe." He kept repeating in a soft voice. I am safe.

Grey, Alfonso and Johnny all looked at me with pity looks on their faces and Grey looked at me with understanding.

"Thank...you..Grey." I slowly whispered out of my cotton mouth. He just sent me a small nod while walking out of the bedroom door. Alfonso and Johnny right behind him.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." I muttered into Damions shirt. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears and lifted my chin.

"Don't say sorry, now I'm going to get you some water...I will be back." He said trying to gently move me.

"No. Please don't leave me." I mumbled looking down in embarrassment.

He slowly got back into the bed and scooped me up. "Never my love. Now get some rest." He said kissing the top of my head.

"No, please don't make me sleep." I was still terrified of having another flash back. He sighed deeply looking down at me.

It was quiet as he thought. "Okay, why don't we get up and make some breakfast?" He asked looking at me for approval. I nodded sitting up.

"Woah there principessa! Not so fast." He said coming over to the other side of the bed. I winced while getting up, but I just blew it off. Walking to the kitchen.

"Ouuu we should make waffles!" Damion said looking down at me with a small smile.

"Pancakes are better." I said looking up at him. He looked shocked by how bold I'm being. But soon came closer while holding flour.

"Wait. It was a joke!" I said trying to run quickly, he caught up to me throwing some flour on my hair. I gasped, turning around slowly. His face full of fear.

"Run." I said getting closer, he soon turned and booked it for the stairs.

Time skip🦋

"Not fair! You cheated!" Damion said grabbing the broom to clean up the flour.

He said I cheated because I acted like I was hurt for him to get close enough for me to throw a bowl of flour at him.

"I didn't cheat, you're just a sore loser." I said softly cleaning up.

"Okay, but can we make some food now? I'm hungry!" He said glancing down at me.

His eyes got darker, like he was thinking. He was quiet, for a hot minute so I spoke up.

"Damion..?" I said trying to reach out towards him...but he moved away.

"Damion, what did I do wrong?" I said looking down trying to think of everything we did.

"Nothing I just thought of something." He said putting all the ingredients away. I guess no breakfast today.

"Anyway I have to get to school, so I will see you later?" I asked walking towards the door.

"No, I'm kinda busy, and let me take you." He said grabbing his keys.

The ride to my school was quiet, and I got a little nervous by the silence.

When I was walking out of the bathroom after handling my business, I bumped into a chest. Looking up I saw Derrick.

I sighed, trying to walk around him but he grabbed my arm. "Let go of me." I said not even turning around.

"You see..I think it's funny, you fuck a 24 year old that only wants your body, but won't let me fuck you. Well at least he took the hard part." He said suggesting that Damion took my virginity.

No! Never. Damion is sweet and kind he doesn't want my body...right?

"Let me god Derrick." I said in a louder tone. He just gripped my arm harder, hurting me. "I don't think so."

He pushed me into the girls bathroom and locked the door. "Now either we do this the hard way or easy way." He said grabbing my face, I tried to get out of his hold but it was no use, I'm too weak.

"Hard way, okay," he said pushing me into the wall.

I kicked him in the balls and ran for the door, I heard him groan and scream my name. I just kept running, till I got out of the school.

I was almost to the cafe when I stopped. So much for a good day at school I thought taking out my phone.

Phone call in bold, loves❤️

RING...RING...RI-
Damion: yeah?

Me:hey, I just wanted to call you and say not to pick me up tonight. I'm okay.

Silence...

Damion: where are you.

Me: Damion, I said I'm fine-

Damion: look, I don't have time for this little kid game! Tell me where you are!

Silence...

Me:cafe.

Damion:don't move.

Click.

He just hung up on me..and he sounded pissed. I fucked up. I should of just stayed quiet, like I always do.

A few minutes later Damions car pulled up and he got out, looking at me with I think looks like anger. "Why are you here?" He asked looking down at me.

"Derrick.. he-he tried-" I tried to talk but there was a lump in my throat.

"So you are freaking out over some little run in with a ex-boyfriend?" He sounded angry.

Oh gosh Aria, good going! "No, I will just go back. Sorry for wasting your time." I said walking away.

I heard his car door shut and his engine roar to life. He drove away..

"Heyyy! Aria over here!" Andrew yelled. I guess Alice isn't here today.

"Hey drew, how is life going?" I asked still nervous around other people.

I saw him blush a light pink tint on his cheeks. "I meet a guy.." he said looking down.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" I said holding his hand. And giving him a small smile.

"Yeah..hey do you wanna hang out tonight? Like a sleepover?" He asked looking down at me. I quickly nodded, I can't go back to Damion, not right now.

Time skip🦋

After a super long day I texted Damion not to pick me up. He just left me on read. Oh well, I was hurt by it but I just pushed it away. It's fine.

As I was getting closer to Andrews house, I didn't see any cars in the driveway, guess it's just us.

I knocked on the big wooden doors and not even two seconds later Drew opened the door pulling me inside.

"Okay, put this on! We are leaving." He said throwing a dress at me.

"Leave..? I thought you said it was a sleepover..?" I said questioning him.

He just rolled his eyes pushing me lightly to a bathroom. "Shush child now change!" He said shutting the door. okay...

I put on the black body con dress that sparkles when the light hits it...it was gorgeous just not me.

I opened the door slowly, I was super uncomfortable, but I didn't want to disappoint. As soon as i stepped out I heard a squeal.

"Oh yesss honey!! Give me a spin!" Andrew said spinning his finger in a circle. I did a spin, and we soon walked out of the house.

After we arrived at the club, we had to order a Uber, which was hella awkward!

We both showed our fake ids to the bouncer who was looking at my chest with lust full eyes..ugh what a creep!

As I was walking in I was smacked in the face by the loud music and the awful smell, god people! Deodorant was invented!

Andrew dragged me towards the bar. "Okay what do you want?" Andrew asked looking down.

"Nothing." I said as he nodded in understanding.

Andrew was 7 shots of vodka in..."Andrew get down from the pole, right now!" I yelled trying to yank him down.

The song "somebody come get her" came on and Andrew decided to started swinging on a pole.

"Somebody come getttt herr shesss...dancing like...stripper!!!" Andrew yelled I wanted to laugh so bad but I had to stay mature.

"Andrew Dasher Smith! Get your ass down right now!" I said using my stern voice. He quickly got down muttering a 'sorry mom', making me chuckle lightly.

"But like I said I don't care! As long as she is safe, I can't let her get hurt Ivan!" Damion..?

"Dude, you can't just let her go, you just got her. Don't throw her away, she is a good person and has a good heart." Ivan..?

Damion doesn't want me...I knew it, I'm so fucking stupid! How could I think I had a slight chance!

I was stuck in my thoughts I didn't see that they were coming right towards me.

"Aria?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" He said trying to grab me, but I moved back so he grabbed open air. I looked anywhere but his eyes.

"Let's go Drew." I called out to Drew who was trying to get another guy's number.

"Yes ma'am." He said grabbing my hand. Damion watched the action with dark eyes.

I decided to be petty and kiss Andrew on the cheek. Making Andrew look down at me and wink.

"Aria. You should be at the house, what the hell are you doing here, with him?" Damion said not even looking at me. Coward.

"I'm hanging out with friends, aren't you doing the same, right Ivan." I saw Ivan in the back watching with wide eyes. Ivan then slowly nodded.

"Goodbye Damion, Ivan" I nodded to Ivan walking away, towards the doors.

I got Andrew home safely, I decided to crash there to make sure he was okay throughout the night.

I got a phone call and without checking the number I picked it up. Stupid mistake.

"Aria! This is Ivan! Just a heads up, Damion might be showing up-" he was cut off by a mock at the door. "Aria, please just make him breathe! He's not thinking straight, I'm sorry to throw this at you. Bye!"

I got up slowly walking towards the front door, I peeked through the side window to see Damion standing there with his head in his hands.

Sighing I open the door, his whole body shook as he picked up his head. He looks terrifying, I wanted to close the door and run but I'm not a coward like him.

"Aria-" I cut him off. "Don't, Damion. You need to leave, you were already planning on it. Follow through with your fucking plans." I said trying to calm my heart rate.

He hurt me. I thought he cared for me.

Hey bubs! I hope you liked this chapter! I love you all and I think you are all perfect and deserving of love and happiness🖤!- love author. Word count: 2231

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 345K 76
** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They said he was a supposed duplicate of his fat...
8.4M 260K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
275K 6.7K 53
Ariana Russo was sent away to live in a orphanage by her family because they were "protecting" her. This happened when she had just turned 1year old...
796K 15.4K 44
Aria Romano. 19 years old use to the word of crime and violence. Growing up Aria was the sort of child who had to care for herself. She never knew he...