Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 64: Italy

58.9K 1.4K 2.5K
By SabrinaA_writes

HELLO LOVES. HOPE YALL ARE DOING OKAY.

Also, Nystrom achieved 1 million reads yesterday. Bro, it still feels like a fever dream 😭 Anyway, thank you for all the nice comments and messages, ilyall <3

Spam the comments so that I can read them 👹

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes trail over the clouds outside of the window, the blue sky beginning to grow dark while the sun fades behind a few clouds.

I rest my head against the glass window, sighing as my eyes drift to my phone.

I already terribly miss him.

Just a few days. Just a few days, I remind myself.

"I have a great idea for the wedding, I think it suits you," Isabella smirks, reaching toward me and Leah as she whispers a few ideas.

ϟ Silas ϟ

"They're at the airport now, right?" I ask, holding my phone next to my ear as I talk to one of my assistants while sitting on a plane.

"Yes, they are Mr. Ludovico, anything else?" The man's voice speaks through my phone.

"No, that was all. Thank you," I mumble the last part, instantly hanging up even though I could hear my assistant gasp from the other side of the line.

Goddamn Maeve, now you have me saying thank you to my fucking assistant.

I already send my bodyguards to Italy a few days ago, so that they could watch her when she gets off the jet.

I did in fact not send 13 men. Hopefully, mi amore won't have a fucking heart attack.

I guess that my madre is bringing both Maeve and Leah to our house- a mansion in Milan.

I bought a house just a few blocks away from the mansion it's a good idea that I'm going to Italy. I'm supposed to find a suit for the wedding.

Also, I may be here in Italy to watch if mi amore is safe but I do respect her choice when she said that she didn't want me to see her wedding dress.

It's not like I have to see what dress she's wearing, I bet she looks gorgeous in everything she wears.

And I know damn well which colour dress she's going to be wearing.

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes flutter open and my eyebrows pinch together, I didn't know I had fallen asleep.

My head is relaxed against the window while I feel Leah's head against my shoulder.

The sky has blackened, meaning that we have been flying for a long time already.

I groan, looking around as I spot Isabella reading a book in her hands, not even a few minutes later I feel Leah start to move, probably waking up.

"Holy shit, we're still in the sky?" She blurts out, rubbing her eyes as I chuckle.

"Both of you are awake," Isabella chuckles, her eyes now fixed on me and Leah who are now adjusting ourselves in our seats.

"You didn't sleep?" I ask and Isabella shakes her head, "I'm not capable of sleeping while in a moving vehicle." She replies before her eyes find her book again.

I spot one of our men who looks if everything is safe in the jet walking toward us, "Miss Nystrom, the jet is landing in Milan in a few minutes."

"Alright, thank you." I nod my head as he gives me a slight smile, walking away again.

My eyes are looking out of the window, feeling the jet start to lower itself again.

I sigh and close my eyes when my ears start to hurt, always hated this part of being on a plane.

Minutes later the pilots managed to land the jet as concern washes away now that we're finally back on the ground.

The three of us sigh as we eventually stand up from our seats, a few men stepping toward us.

"Oh, you really don't have to." I smile at one of the men when I see that he was about to haul my suitcase out. I mean, I could do it myself.

"It's my work, miss. I'll gladly do it." And by that he takes my suitcase, the others taking Leah's and Isabella's.

Isabella chuckles and puts a hand on my back while we wait for Leah to join us. When she does, we exit the jet.

I need to prevent my mouth from falling open when almost the whole airport is filled with black cars, men surrounding the area and guns visible.

"Idiota," Isabella mumbles to herself even though I heard her.

Did Silas... I don't know.

"You're a big deal in Italy, dear." Isabella changes the subject as she whispers it into my ear and I frown, looking at her waiting for an explanation.

"Before you became the boss of your clan the Ludovico's and Nystrom's were close business partners, there were rumours about an alliance." She tells me.

"Of course, they were rumours. But now there is really going to be an alliance, we have to keep you safe no matter what." She adds as Leah and I follow her to one of the cars.

I nod, understanding it better now that she had explained it.

"Hello, miss- How would you like me to call you?" The chauffeur asks when we approach his car, his Italian accent hearable in his tone.

I smile not used to being recognized so much, "Whatever you prefer."

"Mrs. Ludovico it is then." He smiles and I try to hold myself back from glowing red.

"Welcome to Italy," He opens the door for us and I give him a last nod before we enter the car.

"I can't keep calm anymore, dear we're in Italy!" Isabella cheers, finally letting her excitement show after she held it back the whole day.

"I can't wait to see how you'll look in those wedding dresses," Leah tells me as we get comfortable in the car, the chauffeur driving off after we stepped inside.

Holy shit, I'm in Italy.

~ ~ ~

My eyes expand as Isabella, Leah and I walk toward the huge mansion in the distance.

Nature coloured most of what I have already seen here, the mansion surrounded by a few palm trees, bushes and more green.

The mansion is mostly coloured white, looking like a house but with many layers added and much larger.

My eyes trail over the numerous steps that are even decorated with a bunch of lights.

Isabella shows me and Leah around the house while our suitcases get put inside.

More fascination begins flooding my mind when Isabella leads us to a pool behind the house, lights at the bottom of the pool while seats cover the rest.

It seems like they already cleaned everything up.

My attention gets led towards my phone when it rings, a smile easing on my lips when I see Silas' name written on my screen.

I accept the call, bringing my phone to my ear as I step away from Leah and Isa.

"Hello, amore. You've landed?" His voice speaks through the phone and I smile, it's creepy how only hearing his voice brings me comfort.

"Yes, Isa is showing us around the mansion now," I reply and I hear him hum.

"Do you know anything about the multiple cars and men that covered the whole airport?" I question, hearing him chuckle from the other side of the line.

"Why, did it scare you?" He teases and I roll my eyes even though he can't see it.

"Well, yeah. Almost gave me a damn heart attack." I give in, hearing him laugh through the phone.

His laugh is still the most heavenly sound I've ever heard- After his moans then.

Shit, Silas messed with my head.

I clear my throat, "I hope there aren't any surprises before I actually have a heart attack."

He chuckles at what I said, "Hm, there aren't any more surprises. I'll call you later?"

"Yeah, sure," I say before I hang up, turning my phone off before slipping my phone back into my back pockets.

I head back to Isabella and Leah seeing that Isabella is showing her the many books she owns.

"Maeve, dear! I think this series will suit you," Isabella smirks, winking at me as she points to one of the several books spread out on the table outside.

The Devil's Night series.

How do I tell her that her son and I started reading the first book a long time ago?

I try to hold in my laugh as Leah opens one of the books called Corrupt, reading the pages before she slowly closes it, her cheeks glowing bright red.

"You okay, Leah?" I laugh, watching how she strokes her cheeks to cover the blush underneath them.

"Uh- yes. I- these books, you both read them?" She switches her gaze to Isabella before she looks at me and my mouth forms a thin line.

"Perhaps I should start reading too." She mumbles, opening the pages of Corrupt again.

Isabella laughs as she shrugs at me, seeing how Leah is too busy reading the first chapters of the book.

Well, we made her one of us, I guess?

"Okay, what do both of you want to eat? I'll make you something." Isabella smiles and I shake my head.

"You don't have to," Leah replies and Isabella rolls her eyes as she drags us into the kitchen.

"I like cooking so it's no problem for me," She smiles and me and Leah share a look before we pull up our sleeves.

"We'll help?" I suggest, seeing the corners of Isabella's lips move up before she nods.

"We could make chicken parmesan?" Isabella suggests and my mouth forms a thin line, hopefully, I won't screw it up then.

"And don't worry, I'll help the both of you so there's nothing to worry about." Isabella smiles as Leah gets out the ingredients Isabella tells her we need.

I get a cutting board, waiting for Leah to pass me some ingredients while Isabella makes sure everything goes right.

I wonder what Silas is doing right now...

ϟ Silas ϟ

"They're inside, right?" I question one of the men who brought them to the mansion.

He nods quickly, "Yes, we just checked. They're cooking right now." He tells me and I hum in satisfaction.

"And they're safe? You've checked the whole area?" I ask him to make sure, my overthinking not stopping until I know they're safe in that mansion- That mi amore is safe.

But even if something happens, my madre is probably crazier than I am. She can be fucking scary when someone hurts her family.

"Yes, Mr. Ludovico. We checked the whole area and there's no sign of danger. Do you want us to check again?" The man questions with patience.

I sigh and shake my head, "No, that's all I needed to know. Thank you."

The man's eyes widen and I frown at him, "Is there something wrong?"

He swallows hard, "You-You said thank you."

I roll my eyes and groan, "Tell anyone and you'll be six feet underground, understood?"

His eyes widen even more as he nods, "Great, it's nice that we understand each other." I send him a sarcastic smile before I head back to my car.

I enter my car, starting the engine as I begin to drive towards the house I bought in the area.

My eyes jump to my phone after I hear a message pop up on my screen, a glance is all I need to see that the message belongs to Maeve.

I chuckle when she sends me a picture of her, my madre and Leah, cooking.

I look away from my phone, speeding through the numerous streets as I bite down on my cheeks, trying to prevent myself from smiling like a damn idiota over a picture.

But Maeve looks so fucking gorgeous, her smile. Her damn smile could send you to heaven and back to this shitty earth again.

My gaze falls on the rearview mirror, seeing my cheeks get pink.

What the fuck?

I open the window, inhaling deeply as I can't seem to stop smiling and thinking about her.

I came to Italy to watch over her but since I'm here, I'll just prepare a surprise for her...

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"We actually did such a great job." Leah laughs as we eat the food we made sitting at the huge table in the dining room.

"Well, the both of you did most of the work." Isabella chuckles, "You'll be great Italian cooks in no time."

I chuckle as my phone buzzes, I take a glance at the screen seeing that Silas send me a message after I send him the picture of the three of us cooking a few minutes ago.

-FROM SILAS
Enjoy your food, bella ragazza. [pretty girl]

I smile at the screen, feeling heat crawl up my cheeks.

-FROM ME
Thank you, mi amore. Hope you're not missing me too much.

-FROM SILAS
I'm not.

-FROM ME
Asshole.

-FROM SILAS
I love you too, amore.

I shake my head, chuckling as I put my phone away hearing how Isabella and Leah are talking about books.

I didn't even realize how much I needed to be away from everything, the drama and all.

It's relaxing.

"I have more books, I can show the both of you!" Isabella smiles and Leah and I share a look as I try to hold in my laugh.

Like mother like son.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Most of yall thought that Silas was going to spy on Maeve and see which dress she'll be wearing but I didn't create him like that 😭 He respects her boundaries, loves. 🧎🏽‍♀️

See yall soon <33

Also, if you want to follow my other socials just go to the link in my wattpad bio :)

What did we think about this chapter? What are your predictions for the next chapters?

- Sab <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 8K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
79.4K 1.6K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
756K 14.7K 47
(Book one of the Perfect Ace series) No one ever caught him; no one wants to cross him. Once you are in his sight, he will stop at nothing. With his...
429K 12.7K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...