You're Only Made For Me | SAI...

By dumb_and_dumb

What if a member of Popular Girl group falls in love with her own manager??? 🥀 Top 1st ranking in #saida (29... More

Characters Description
1. The First Encounter
2. Finally found You
3. I'm KIM DAHYUN
4. The Savior
5. That's suspicious
6. Heartbreak without relationship
7. I do have feelings for you
8. Win or lose
We need to talk(not an update)
10. Destiny(random)
11. Memorable night
||
12. The wait is now over

9. Adorable

444 24 8
By dumb_and_dumb

Things between sana and dahyun became normal. Even sana no longer lag in her midway. Sana grabs every single chance she can to talk and be near dahyun, and dahyun never finds it awkward. She's also comfortable around sana. She finds sana as someone she has know for ages.

Twice's process of album making is also going smoothly and they are doing great. They are really working hard and their managers even harder. Both dahyun and yeonjun gets a lot of praise from the members of Twice. They both treat Twice as their close high school friends.

Sadly Dahyun is their temporary manager and things will get back to normal after this month. Sana becomes emotional thinking that she'll fail to confess dahyun and will never get a chance to see her again. She's just not ready to take any steps yet but she have to do something before leaving Wang's Lable.

Both Nayeon and momo has been giving her the stupidest ideas to make dahyun fall for her. Sana can't help but cringe at them.

"Are you two drunk?" Sana asked her stupid friends who are just grinning at her.

"No we are not! And you should really try asking her on a date" nayeon said.

"Unnie you are out of your mind, please think of something better" sana sighed.

They are in between their mv shoot. It's Mina, chaeyoung and Jihyo are giving their shots. Nayeon, momo and sana are at the corner waiting for their scenes to be shoot.

"I am out of ideas sana... you decline everything" Nayeon sighed.

"Atleast give me some ideas that makes sense unnie" Sana whined.

"Wait!" Nayeon ran her eyes through the shooting area and smiled when she actually find the person she was looking for. "Yeonjun!" She called.

Yeonjun was busy with the shooting team but nevertheless ran towards them leaving his work.

"Yes? Is anything wrong?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Can you tell us that if there's any scene left for sana to shoot" Nayeon asked.

"Wait a minute please" yeonjun looked through his phone to check the details "Umm sana is done for today's shoot, if she wants then she can leave to the dorm with Jeongyeon"

"Ahh okay, I got it, and can you tell me where is dahyun?" Nayeon questioned again.

"Ummm I think she's in canteen, she was having a shoulder pain a little fever so I sent her there to rest"

"She's sick?!" Sana stood up from her place but momo pulled her back to her seat.

"Yeah, well why are you looking for her? If you need some help I can—"

Nayeon cut him in the middle "oh no no, I was just randomly asking and sorry to disturb you"

"It's okay and let me know if you need something" and with that he left.

"Why this company has so many gentlemen and women" momo questioned.

"Anyways, sana, run now" Nayeon ordered sana as if she's her coach.

"Where?!"

"To dahyun"

"But why?"

Nayeon pushed sana to leave the place and go to dahyun "You questions a lot sattang, just spend your time with her. She's sick and you don't have a shoot now. Just flex some of your flirting skills dumbo"

"Okay okay I'm going" sanna sighed in her defeat.

———————

Sana's POV -

I did what Nayeon asked me to do. I'm on my way to canteen. Dahyun is sick and I know the reason behind it. She overworks. I know work is important but what about your health. Now the only thing that matters to me is dahyun.

It didn't take a lot of time to find dahyun in the canteen because she was the only person here, unaware of her surroundings. She was sitting in the couch near the glass window, head resting on the table, eyes closed and mouth a little ajar. Cute.

She's really mesmerising even when she sleeps. I'm really jealous of your boyfriend dahyun and I no longer wonder why I fell so hard for you.

She was in a deep slumber and I don't want to startle her so I quietly took a seat beside her. Irresistible, it's what I can define her. I always use to question how can people fall in love or why do people fall in love and now I got my answers. Never expected to fall for a girl but I'm glad that my heart chose to beat faster only for you. But things are all scattered and messed, I have to gather them up. I should do something before it's late.

I know dahyun is someone with whom anyone wants to spend his whole life, but I'm still in a hope that you will also start developing feelings for me. It's okay if you can't, but all I want is just to be with you. Nothing less and nothing more.

I think she has sensed that someone is here so she slowly opened her eyes and got startled as expected.

"Ahh... You scared me" she whined and put her head back to the table facing me.

"Good morning~" I said while giggling even though it's late afternoon.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in her raspy voice, her eyes fixed on mine. Shit.

"Oh... ahm... I-I was looking for some coffee"

She was not saying anything but looking at me like a innocent kid. Please dahyun, don't look at me like that. I might pass out here. I swear to god we made eye contact for more then 5 seconds.

"Hey, don't look at me like that" I averted my gaze.

She chuckled "why? Did I make your heart flutter?"

Are you even aware of what you are saying dahyun? Yes you do make my heart flutters and not just my heart but my whole body. You can say these things easily but it's hard for me to keep.

"D-Dahyun... stop it" I averted my gaze again because heck I was blushing so hard. She giggled silently. "I heard you're sick dahyun?"

She finally leaned away from the table "yeah, I just caught cold and a little shoulder pain" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"You're so careless..."

"Excuse me, you'll never find someone more caring than me" she chuckled.

Exactly I will never.

"But you're careless for yourself, you should rest dahyun" I showed my sincere concern.

"I was trying to but this place is uncomfortable, maybe I should just work" she tried to stand but I held her wrist and made her sit back.

"No you should not" I glared at her with unreadable expression. Her eyes were locked with mine. "Don't go hard on yourself, this is what you say to us everyday and you should also follow it"

I sat straight on the couch and loosely tied my hairs back which exposed my bare shoulders. Dahyun looked at me with confusions. I looked at her as I patted my right shoulder.

"You can rest here, dahyun" I smiled at her.

For a second she just looked at me with amusement "It-It's okay sana, your shoulders might hurt too"

"No dahyun, I initiate, please"

She was hesitant at first but nevertheless put her head on my shoulder.

"Now that's good" I giggled "stay here like this for sometimes, you always overwork"

She didn't said anything but made her more comfortable on my shoulder and wrapped her hands around my right arm "this is more comfortable" she giggled.

So you're also clingy like me. Me being this close to dahyun is something that can define butterflies in stomach. Thank you Im nayeon for this idea, I really owe you a lot. Now things are getting easier for me. My normal self can get dahyun this closer to me, I wonder what if I'll use my seductive and flirty side?

It still bothers me that you love someone else and it don't feel good to steal someone else's happiness. At this moment I'm just being selfish. But I'm following what Nayeon has said "everything is fair in love and war. We have nothing to do with war, so let's steal your love"

"Sometimes you're being weird and sometimes you behave like there is no one like you in this entire world" Dahyun giggled.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"These few days you were running away from like I was some kind of demon and now... look at you" she looked at me "I still questions to myself, why you were acting strange those day"

I chuckled "I was mesmerised by your beauty, dahyun-ahh" I pouted.

She bursted out in laughter "you're so dangerous"

"And so is your smile..." I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

She cleared her throat "Okay sana, let me tell you a secret" she stood up from her place and walked towards the coffee machine.

I also stood up from my place and followed her "Secret? What is it?"

She thought for a second "I was actually a fan of Twice since their debut..." she looked at me and averted her gaze as she started making coffee.

"...and dahyun" I looked at her with teasing eyes.

She pressed her lips together, preventing herself to smile "...umm, you were the first one to caught my attention and with unknown reasons... you suddenly became my favourite"

Trust me after hearing those words from her, it was hard to control myself from smiling. When the person you like the most says things like you're her favourite, it can really flip your world.

"After finding out that I'm going to be Twice's manager even just for a month, I was so excited. I thought that... we-we can make a really good friends" she sipped her coffee and added few more sugar cubes "things went good at first but I don't know what was the reason of you avoiding me suddenly" she slowly started stirring the coffee with spoon and took a glance at me "but it's okay, things are good now, right?"

I didn't said anything but just nodded. My heart melted with those looks she was giving me. I am sorry for what I did before but it was not my intention. I know I have to fight and I have to go a long way. My persistent self will do whatever it can.

I looked down at my fiddling fingers to gather up the courage and say "I promise... I promise we will really be a good friends dahyun" I looked at her and she immediately averted her gaze.

"Why do you keeping averting your gaze" I questioned when she was still not ready to make an eye contact.

"Because your eyes are..." she paused after realising what she was going to say.

"My eyes are what, dahyun?" I leaned a little to catch her eyes with mine.

"Nothing, forget it" she looked more away.

"Tell me or I'll not leave" I whined.

"No"

"Dahyun!"

"Sana!"

"Dahyun..."

"Sana..."

At the end she gave up and sighed "okay fine... they-they are se-seductive"

I bursted out in laughter. A lot of people gives me this kind of compliments but hearing it from dahyun is another kind of satisfaction. My laughing session continued for sometimes and she looked at me in disbelief all this time.

"I'm leaving" she started gathering her things and when she finally started leaving the place I grabbed her wrist, still trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry" I grinned "and sorry that I disturbed you. You should rest now, I'll leave" I gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, I was getting bored anyway but you gave me a good company" she intertwined our hands "let's go together"

She pulled me and I followed her behind. I was blushing so hard that my face was redder than tomatoes. Our intertwined hands looks good right? They definitely do.

———————

"So you're telling me you slept togeth— ouch! What's wrong?" Nayeon whined as I smacked her back.

"SHE. RESTED. HER. HEAD. ON. MY. SHOULDER. and I asked her to do so" I explained.

"You two are getting intimate" momo gave me a teasing look.

"Don't over limit your expectations momoring" I sighed as I lay down on my bed.

"Well she said that you are her favourite, so the probability of her liking you increases, right?" Nayeon looked at me and momo asking for confirmation.

"Right!" Momo nodded.

I was about to say something when all of the sudden Jihyo entered the room. She looked at three of us with full of suspiciousness.

Nayeon unnie laughed awkwardly as she approached Jihyo for a hug "oh my Jihyo, I missed you. Guys she's here to call us for dinner, right Jihyo?"

"What's wrong with you? We just had our dinner" Jihyo looked at nayeon with disbelief. She looked all three of us one by one "so what's going on between you three? Thses days... you three act like you're having some kind of secret meetings" she squinted her eyes on us.

Now momo laughed awkwardly and approached Jihyo, and put her arm across her shoulder "what kind of meeting will we do without our leader, right unnie?" Nayeon unnie nodded.

"You two are weird. Anyways sana, here, your wallet" she threw a wallet towards me and I catched it.

"My... wallet? Where did you—"

"You are so clumsy. You left it in the studio, dahyun came all the way to return this"

"Dahyun is here?" I stood up from the bed just in a blink of eyes"

"Maybe..."

"Maybe?"

"Yeah, she was leavin—"

"Move" I rushed out of the room not minding the looks I was getting from those three, just to find that she's gone. I was late.

I went back and found Nayeon and momo still in my room.

"You okay bro?" Momo smirked.

"She's so whipped for her" Nayeon laughed.

I can't help but sighed. These two will never change. But today was really a good day. I wish this cycle of me being close with dahyun never ends.

———————

Dahyun's POV-

"You left for the another city without even telling me again?" I frowned as I was talking in the phone with Sehun.

"I'm sorry it was an urgent meeting, I didn't got the time to inform you"

"But we are supposed to go on a dinner date tonight" I sighed.

"I am really very very sorry dahyun. Please try to understand"

I didn't said anything because I'm disappointed that my plan for having a date night today got spoiled.

"Are you listening dahyun? Listen we will definitely go next time, I promise"

"But you did the same promise last time too"

"I know and I'm saying I'm really sorry for it— (let's go they are waiting for us) I'm coming"

"Who was that?" I questioned as I heard a girl's voice behind.

"Jieun..."

"And what is she doing there?"

"She's my secretary dahyun, she must have to stick with me" he laughed awkwardly "anyways dahyun I'm sorry again, I just can't leave my work"

"I understand sehun, okay then, have a good night"

"Good night dahyunie, I miss you"

"Miss you too, bye"

I released a big sigh after the call ended. I thought we will enjoy today but it seems like today is not the day. It's a total disappointment. He didn't even asked me if I ate or how was my day? Maybe he's really busy.

I was zoning out when all of the sudden my phone rang

'Twice's Sana calling~'

A smile plastered on my face.

"Hello?"

"Well hello miss manager"

I chuckled. She's definitely something else.

"What can I do for you miss minatozaki"

"Well this minatozaki is upset with you"

"With me? Why?" I'm innocent"

I heard her chuckling on the other line "then why did you left without me knowing, I wanted to thank you"

"Thank me? For what?"

"I wanted to thank you for returning my wallet"

"Oh, I was getting late that's why I left, I'm sorry"

"It's okay and thank you miss manager for returning my wallet"

"You're welcome miss minatozaki"

"By the way, did you ate your dinner?"

"Nope!"

"Careless, you should eat"

I laughed at her silliness "okay, I got it mom"

She laughed which I don't know why made me smile.

"Are you guys having party together" I asked as I heard noises from the background.

"Yup! Just a random one, wanna join?"

"Oh no no, you guys enjoy"

"It would be more fun to have you here" she whined.

"Sorry sana, I have some works to do"

"Really dahyun? At this time?"

"Hmmm"

"Okay then, I'll not force you but please have your dinner first"

"I will!"

"Okay then, bye dubu"

"O-okay bye"

The call ended.

Did she just called me Du-Dubu??? How does she know that? I shook my head in disbelief and smiled.

She's really adorable...

*****
A/N -

Happy 17th Birthday to me! ❤️

Chapters are getting boring, right?anyways, enjoy.

Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.3K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
127K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
374K 12.4K 37
[COMPLETED] What happened if you be Minatozaki Sana's manager? Read to find out Highest ranking #1 in nayeon #2 in mina ...
17.7K 465 37
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...