Fate/Incursio

By zearph-

Tatsumi survived the revolution and was tasked with hunting down all of the Teigu, but he ends up being summo... More

Prologue
Tatsumi's stats (Berserker Of Red)
Ch.1 || Kill The New War
Ch.2 || Kill The Master
Ch.4 || Kill The Wait
Ch.5 || Kill The Date
Ch.6 || Kill The Beginning Of The Grand Battle
-[Gallery]-
So This Story Is On a indefinite Hiatus

Ch.3 || Kill The Dragon Slayer

4.2K 96 147
By zearph-

So I've decided to post this on AO3 as well. so if you find it there that's why

_______________________________________________________________________

Tatsumi strolled through the city streets, his mind still occupied with the recent conversation he had with Shishigou and Saber. As the sun began to set, casting a shadow over the surroundings, a voice broke through his thoughts. "it's getting dark... think we'll get attacked by servants as we did kill that master" Tyrant questioned making Tatsumi pause for a moment

"there's a good possibility. we are in enemy territory." Tatsumi responded with an air of caution around him, he knew he just made himself target number one of the black faction.

"Hey! I don't know why you're in Trifis, but Rider and Archer are attempting to lure out the servants, and your task is to assist them," his master's voice suddenly echoed in his mind, and Tatsumi nodded in understanding.

'right, I'll head that way now.' Tatsumi responded  swiftly kicking off the ground creating a creator in it and started to sprint in the direction of the church knowing the two would be coming from over there

After five minutes, Tatsumi sensed their presence and came to a halt. "Hello, Archer, Rider," he greeted them, and they stopped in their tracks.

"Hey, Berserker. So, I heard you've clashed with Saber and Archer," Achilles remarked to Tatsumi who nodded in response to his words

"yeah, the only thing I found out is that Saber is a dragon slayer, i also killed the master of Archer." Tatsumi shared as they resumed their run towards the castle.

"though Berserker you may have had the first battle, but I'll be the one to draw first blood," Achilles proclaimed with a smirk, catching Tatsumi's attention.

"You think so? We'll see about that," Tatsumi responded, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"This is not the time for bets," Atalanta interjected, her tone serious. Tatsumi nodded, his face draining of any trace of emotion.

"Right, anyway, I'll leave the cover fire to you, Archer," Tatsumi instructed Atalanta, who nodded in agreement. Suddenly, they sensed the presence of two more servants.

"I will withdraw and provide support to you and Berserker from the rear," Atalanta declared, swiftly retreating into the shadows of the forest.

"Alright, then... it's time to engage in a few rounds," the Rider of Red declared, as they spotted three servants. Tatsumi recognized Saber, but the identities of the other two

"You clearly underestimate me, Servants of the Black... or do you honestly believe that you stand a chance against me without deploying your entire force?" Achilles taunted arrogantly, ready to engage in battle, while Tatsumi silently drew his weapon, Incursio, preparing himself for the fight.

"Aaaa...." groaned the berserker of black, catching Tatsumi's attention. He glanced at her and confidently stated, "Berserker of black, you won't find it so easy to kill me."

His words caused everyone to turn their gaze towards him, surprised by his response. Achilles, taken aback, asked, "Did you understand her?"

Tatsumi looked at him expressionlessly and replied, "Of course, I'm a berserker as well so I'd understand her." Tatsumi replies in a deadpan tone as if he was responding to a dumb question

"That's so cool!" exclaimed a pink-haired girl- No guy shouts looking at Tatsumi

"Ah, you're a trap." Tatsumi suddenly said as Confused, the rider of black asked,

"A what?"

Tatsumi clarified, "A trap, a guy who dresses up as a girl. You know I think the grail gave me the wrong era of knowledge as what the fuck is Minecraft, why is everything blocky in taht game, why are people simping over fucking fictional killer like william afton, And I'm also questioning what it deems as important information as for some reason I have every song of a band called Evanescence as well as Panic at the Disco memorized and they don't exist yet, and don't get me started on Tumblr I understand it yet doesn't at the same time! And don't even my started on March 15th" Tatsumi ranted as he breathed heavily and everyone looked at him in bewilderment

"Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system." Tatsumi apologized as Achilles coughed into his hand awkwardly

"In any case... I am the Red Rider. Don't worry, I haven't lost my steed before the war even began. It would be a waste to bring it out against just two opponents. I'd much rather face all seven at once," Achilles taunted, as all three servants glared at him. But he didn't stop there, "Come... I'll show you what a true warrior is." He readied his spear, striking a pose.

"Let those in the distance hear my words, let those nearby witness my presence! My name is Astolfo, one of Charlemagne's twelve paladins!" Astolfo declared, causing everyone, even his allies, to look at him as if he were a fool.

Tatsumi also prepared himself, his killing intent emanating from him, making every servant feel uneasy. Suddenly, Tatsumi vanished, reappearing in front of Saber with Incursio in his hand, already in mid-swing. Saber swiftly raised his sword to block the attack but was pushed back a few feet.

Achilles charged at Berserker, attempting to stab her with his spear, but she quickly blocked with a mace. Achilles then jumped back and wasted no time swinging his spear at Astolfo, who was about to attack him, shouting, "You're not fast enough!" Achilles grinned as Astolfo barely managed to block in time, but was still pushed back and collided with a tree.

"Ouch! You really pack a punch," Astolfo remarked, and Achilles smiled with bloodlust. Suddenly, a shockwave swept through the forest, catching Achilles' attention as he saw Tatsumi and the Saber of Black engaged in battle.

Tatsumi skillfully blocked slash after slash with Incursio, then kicked Saber away from him. In an instant, Tatsumi appeared above Saber and kicked him into the ground. Without wasting a second, he attempted to stab Saber in the throat, but Saber rolled out of the way, revealing a pale spot on his back in the shape of a leaf.

Saber quickly stood up and retaliated by slashing at Tatsumi, causing him to jump back.

Suddenly, Tatsumi swiftly leaped to the side, narrowly avoiding the berserker's swing of the mace. However, before the berserker could make another move, an arrow found its mark in her side.

"No, berserker!" Astolfo shouted, attempting to stab Achilles, but Tatsumi intercepted the attack, deflecting it effortlessly.

"The lance gives me an uneasy feeling. Be cautious around it," warned the Berserker of Red, casting a wary glance at Saber.

"Then I'll leave rider and berserker to you," Achilles declared, charging towards Saber. Tatsumi observed the situation and shrugged, realizing he was at a disadvantage against Saber at the moment.

"I suppose we've traded opponents," Tatsumi remarked nonchalantly, shifting his gaze toward Astolfo and Berserker.

Without hesitation, Tatsumi appeared in front of Astolfo, attempting to cleave him in half. However, Astolfo agilely evaded the attack by leaping backward. Tatsumi swiftly adjusted his grip on Incursio, blocking an incoming strike from Berserker, causing a crater to form from the impact.

Berserker attempted to shock Tatsumi, but he remained unfazed by the blow. "Apologies, Berserker, but that wont work" Tatsumi stated calmly, swiftly kicking Berserker away as he dodged Astolfo's lance thrust.

Tatsumi glanced back and suddenly the ground beneath Astolfo glowed with an orange hue, erupting in flames and launching him backward. "I'm treating that lance with the Murasame rule. My instincts demand that I don't let it touch me, although I'm unsure why. But considering your legend, that lance is likely the one that causes anyone it touches to fall," Tatsumi explained.

"Yep! It's the Trap of Argalia," Astolfo confirmed with a smile, while Tatsumi stared at him blankly.

"Are you sure it's not you..." Tatsumi questioned, his expression devoid of emotion, as Astolfo made another attempt to stab him. Yet, Tatsumi skillfully weaved through the attacks, evading each one.

"That lance is truly dangerous. If it makes contact, it will create a fatal opening," the evolution dragon remarked, impressed by Tatsumi's continuous evasion. Suddenly, Berserker appeared right beside Tatsumi, striking him with her mace which Tatsumi felt

"AHHHHH!" she bellowed, her swing becoming even more forceful, causing Tatsumi to skid against the ground. He glanced at her, seemingly unfazed, and remarked,

"Impressive, you managed to breach my defense." He casually brushed off his jacket, provoking a growl from her. Suddenly, Tatsumi's attention shifted as he noticed Saber being pinned to a tree by Atalanta's arrows.

'It appears that attacks of a certain caliber can penetrate Saber's defenses... opting to use the armor seems to be the best strategy against him,' Tatsumi deduced, his tone serious, as Berserker charged towards him. With swift reflexes, Tatsumi blocked Berserker's overhead slam.

In the midst of the battle, Saber rose to his feet, his sword pulsating with energy, keeping Tatsumi on high alert. Tatsumi managed to push Berserker back and leaped away from Saber. "His noble phantasm..." Tatsumi muttered, his eyes widening as Achilles smirked.

"Bal..." Saber began to utter, and Tatsumi braced himself. "Mun..." The next word escaped Saber's lips, and Tatsumi realized his true identity. Suddenly, the activation of the noble phantasm ceased, and Saber fell to his knees.

"What's this, then? Not going to use it? Well, I suppose you saved some prana this way, but it cost you regardless. You were ordered with a Command Spell, weren't you?" Achilles taunted, smirking while glancing behind Saber "Ha! What a moron! So he ordered you to activate your Noble Phantasm with a Command Spell, then used another one to stop it? Does he not understand that expending Command Spells is the most dangerous act in a Holy Grail War?" Achilles laughed but then sighed.

"Well, I can't criticize, not when my own Master is skulking around in some hole somewhere. Sigh... you could have at least said the entire name..." Achilles sighed again. Meanwhile, Tatsumi interjected as he evaded a strike aimed at the back of his head from Berserker.

"I know Saber's true identity. He's a dragon slayer, with a distinct pale spot on his back in the shape of a leaf. And Balmun... it's clear that Saber is one of the greatest heroes of Germany, Siegfried." Tatsumi deduced, causing Siegfried's eyes to widen in surprise.

"So that's who he is... alright, I'll repeat what Archer has said, but how the actual fuck are you a berserker?" Achilles exclaims, his voice filled with disbelief. Suddenly, an arrow pierces his shoulder, catching Tatsumi off guard as he watches in surprise.

'the archer of black has divinity above a D-rank.' Tatsumi thought as Berkser of black ran at Tatsumi as if receiving orders from her master as Reacting swiftly, Tatsumi jumped back, narrowly avoiding a swing from the Berserker's mace. He notices Astolfo charging at Achilles, but before he can react, Astolfo strikes his arms, causing his legs to go into spirit form.

'he lost one of his weaknesses but that archer can hurt him.' Tatsumi thinks, his eyes narrowing as he formulates a plan.

"Rider, retreat! You're at a disadvantage now that the Archer can harm you and your mobility is compromised! Go, I'll cover your retreat!" Tatsumi shouts, determination in his voice. Achilles grits his teeth but eventually agrees.

"Fine! But you better not die, Berserker," Achilles responds, summoning his chariot in a flash of lightning. "Let's fight without any interference, Archer of Black!" he declares, directing his words towards Tatsumi and the others. Tatsumi looks at the three servants surrounding him, sensing that Archer has him in his sights and another servant approaching.

"It seems I only have one option..." Tatsumi says, his voice filled with resolve as he plunges Incursio into the ground. The guard opens, releasing a surge of mana that puts the servants on guard.

"INCURSIOOOOO!" he shouts, summoning Tyrant behind him, its roar echoing through the battlefield. Tatsumi places his hand on his lip, contemplating his next move

"Though to quote an old enemy... I wonder how many will die" Tatsumi says, quoting Kurome, as the servants look at the dragon in shock.

"So, any ideas about his true name? That must be his noble phantasm," Astolfo asks, breaking the silence. Siegfried, having no reason to remain silent, speaks up.

"No, but 'incursio' is Latin for invasion," the dragonslayer replies, preparing himself for the upcoming battle as the armor appears around Tatsumi's form as he can feel the power from it 

Tatsumi's eyes locked onto his targets, and in an instant, he vanished from sight. With lightning speed, he reappeared right in front of Siegfried, catching him off guard. Before Siegfried could react, Tatsumi delivered a powerful punch to his stomach, sending him flying backward and causing him to cough up blood. The force of the blow launched Siegfried back a considerable distance.

-[Darnic Pov(3rd), Location: Yggdramenlia castle]-

Darnic was in the room with Gordes, reprimanding him for his reckless use of command seals. As he glanced at Berserker's stats, Darnic couldn't help but be shocked. The sheer power and abilities of this mysterious figure left him bewildered.

"Who is he?" Darnic exclaimed, his voice filled with astonishment. He looked at Berserker's stats, which were off the charts.

Strength: B++

Endurance: B+++

Agility: A++

Magic: A+

Luck: E-

Realizing the danger they were facing, Darnic urgently called out to Lancer, his voice filled with concern. "Lancer, you need to reach them and eliminate that berserker! We can't underestimate the power of his noble phantasm. His stats are all at or above B++ rank, except for his luck."

Lancer, confused by the urgency in Darnic's voice, asked, "What's the problem?"

Darnic's worry was evident as he explained, "Berserker's noble phantasm not only boosts his stats but also has unknown effects. We can't afford to take him lightly. His power is extraordinary."

As the battle intensified, the stakes grew higher, and Darnic knew they had to act swiftly and strategically to overcome this formidable opponent.

Tatsumi pov

Tatsumi observed his opponents with a determined gaze. "It's been a while since I've had to unleash this armor," he remarked, his voice filled with a hint of nostalgia. As Neuntote materialized in his hand, all three servants charged at him simultaneously. Reacting swiftly, Tatsumi kicked Astolfo aside and effortlessly seized Berserker's mace with one hand.

Siegfried attempted to strike him, but Tatsumi's tyrant head emerged from his cloak, clamping its jaws around the sword. 

"What...?" Siegfried questioned in disbelief as Tatsumi flung the sword into the air, attempting to bite him. However, Siegfried managed to evade the attack just in time.

"Oh, you managed to dodge it. No matter," the tyrant head spoke, flames gathering in its mouth. A colossal blast of flames surged towards Siegfried, but Astolfo heroically tackled him out of harm's way. Meanwhile, Tatsumi effortlessly caught an arrow with a single hand.

Without warning, Tatsumi forcefully pushed Berserker back, propelling himself into the air as spikes erupted from the ground. With a swift kick to a tree, Tatsumi propeled hismelf away from it as more spike erupted from it. Suddenly, Tatsumi's eyes locked onto a figure entering the clearing.

"Vlad the Impaler, I presume," Tatsumi said as, more as a statement of fact than a question. Tatsumi landed gracefully, poised to leap away once again.

"yes, I'm Vlad Tepes III, and your berserker of red." However, two arrows hurtled towards him, only to be thwarted by stakes emerging from the ground, blocking their path.but they cracked from the force

'Atalanta is still there.' Tatsumi calmly thinks as he heares the tyrant speak

"You know with only version one of the armor this is a borderline unwinnable situation. Even with tyrants domain"Tyrant said to his partner, who nodded in agreement.

"I understand, but this will give me a chance to gauge Lancer's strength. I have a good understanding of Saber and Archer, but Lancer still remains a mystery," Tatsumi replied as he effortlessly dodged the arrows from the Archer of Black.

Suddenly, stakes rose from the ground where Tatsumi had kicked, but he swiftly kicked off of them and launched himself towards Vlad, narrowly avoiding another arrow. With Neuntote in hand, Tatsumi prepared to strike Vlad, but he quickly jumped back as the spear hit the ground, creating a deep crater.

Thinking quickly, Tatsumi stabbed his spear into the ground, swung himself around it, and aimed a kick at the Berserker of black. However, the stakes rose up to block the attack, only to be destroyed in the process.

Releasing his grip on Neuntote, Tatsumi leaned to the side as the Saber of black made a light gash on his side, causing him to grit his teeth in pain.

"With the armor on, I give it five more hits till we resist the power of dragon slayers." Tyrant explained said

'Good,' Tatsumi thought to himself as he grabbed the spear and swung it behind him, anticipating an attack from Astolfo. Once again, the stakes formed a barrier, preventing Astolfo's strike from landing.

"You must be feeling weaker now, Vlad. Especially since your fame boost is gone," Tatsumi taunted, trying to provoke his opponent. Vlad glared back at him,

"So that's your doing. A skill or noble phantasam" the Lancer of Black says as Tatsumi just charged at him not confirming or denying either of the options, Suddenly, an arrow flew and struck Astolfo in the back and shoulder.

'The stakes must have obstructed Archer of black's view, allowing Atalanta to take advantage. It may not be a fatal wound, but it should remove Astolfo from the fight,' Tatsumi deduced, observing Astolfo entering spirit form, likely due to his master's orders. 'This definitely tips the scales in my favor. Thank you, Atalanta,' he thought, grateful for the unexpected assistance.

As Siegfried charged towards him, Tatsumi swiftly leaned to the side, only getting gazed on the shoulder

"four."

Tatsumi swung his blade, Neuntote, aiming for Siegfried, but the skilled warrior managed to block the attack just in time. Reacting swiftly, Tatsumi leaned to the side, narrowly avoiding an incoming arrow. Sensing danger, he quickly jumped back as stakes emerged from the ground where he had stood moments ago.

To his surprise, Siegfried appeared right in front of him, swiftly slashing across Tatsumi's chest, leaving a shallow cut 'Three, it's going to be nice when he can't cut through my armor like paper.' Tatsumi thought, a smirk forming on his face. He retaliated by slashing at Saber, intentionally leaving himself open for a counter-attack. True to his plan, Siegfried landed another hit on Tatsumi.

'two, the burning is going away.' Tatsumi thought, his confidence growing. He skillfully blocked a strike from Berserker, purposely exposing himself once again, and Siegfried took advantage, slashing his back

"One, our regeneration should kick in and heal these wounds faster now," Tyrant says as Tatsumi smirked determined to keep fighting as berserker of black attempted to strike him with her mace

Pushing Berserker away, Tatsumi jumped back, narrowly evading a barrage of stakes aimed at him. "Even without your fame boost, Vlad, your noble phantasm, is truly impressive," Tatsumi praised, leaping into the air as stakes rose beneath him. With a swift swing of Neuntote, he sliced an arrow from Archer of Black in half.

"It's called Kazikli Bey, it's Impressive you can dodge them." Vlad also praised Tatsumi who landed on the ground with a thud

"It's quite challenging to avoid, but not impossible. Mind if I Mimic your noble phantasm?" Tatsumi asked, a mischievous smirk hidden beneath his helmet. This statement put everyone on guard as Tatsumi landed, causing a surge of mana to explode from him.

"Kazikli Bey!" Tatsumi shouted as Stakes of fire erupted from the ground, targeting every servant in the area

Observing the situation, Tatsumi noticed that Siegfried managed to evade the stake aimed at his back, while Berserker endured multiple stabs without any fatal injuries. Lancer, on the other hand, was protected by his own stakes, receiving only a few wounds. "No fatal hits, but Berserker seems to be out of commission," Tatsumi remarked, as she transformed into spirit form. Vlad clenched his teeth in frustration.

Vlad's voice echoed through the battlefield, filled with urgency and concern. "Siegfried, he's too dangerous! Unleash your noble phantasm and eliminate him!" Siegfried nodded, his determination shining through his eyes. Mana surged out of him once more, unbridled and powerful, as he raised his sword high above his head.

The air crackled with energy as the blade began to gather mana, "BAL-" more Mana was gathering around the blade Tatsumi's instincts screamed at him to move, to escape the impending danger, but he stood his ground.- "MUNG!" With a swift motion Siegfried swung the sword down, and Tatsumi quickly wrapped his cloak around himself, using it as a shield against the blast. Though the armor cracked slightly under the impact, Tatsumi felt no burning sensation.

"We may finally be immune to dragon slayer energy, to some extent," Tatsumi confidently stated, a smirk playing on his lips. However, Tyrant's voice interjected, clarifying the situation. "We may be immune to the energy of dragon slayers, but not to the destructive force of that blast," Tyrant said in a happy tone Tatsumi's mind raced with a single thought,

'Fuck...' as the engulfing blaze continued, causing more cracks to form in his armor.

As the blast finally subsided, Tatsumi rose to his feet, his determination unyielding. "That attack was at least five times stronger than the breath of the Desta Ghoul," he admitted, realizing that his armor had managed to withstand the previous assault effortlessly, despite the numerous cracks.

The lancer, stunned by Tatsumi's resilience, questioned, "How are you still standing? I thought Siegfried had the upper hand against you." Tatsumi's voice carried a hint of pride as he responded,

"He did, but my passive noble phantom help me overcome that weakness. However, this battle has dragged on long enough, and I have achieved what I came here for. Archer, I know you can hear me. It's time to retreat!" Tatsumi's words rang out, filled with determination, as he activated the armor's trump card, turning himself invisible, and swiftly disappeared into the depths of the forest.

But Vlad was not willing to let him escape so easily. "Don't think I'll allow you to retreat!" he bellowed, launching stakes after Tatsumi, that he avoided

-[Atalanta Pov (3rd) || Location three miles away from battle ground]-

"so he's retreating, let's see if I can take out Vlad and it will aid his retreat." Atalanta draws two arrows, her eyes focused and determined. "With my bow and arrows, I respectfully ask for the divine protection of the sun god Apollo and the moon goddess Artemis." Mana gathers in the arrows, a powerful force surging through them. "I offer thee this calamityPhoebus Catastrophe!" With a swift motion, she releases the arrows into the sky, causing a cascade of projectiles to rain down upon Vlad and Siegfried.

As the onslaught of arrows comes to an end, Atalanta surveys the aftermath. Vlad is left heavily injured, while Siegfried remains relatively unharmed, thanks to the blood armor of Fafnir. However, her attention is quickly diverted as she realizes that Tatsumi has managed to escape. Determined, she swiftly dashes through the forest in search of him.

-[Tatsumi pov 3rd]-

Tatsumi reaches Atalanta, his breath even as they continue their run through the dense forest."Thanks for helping me escape from that situation. Your attack on Vlad will surely keep him out of the fight for days," Tatsumi expresses his gratitude to Atalanta.

"You're welcome. So, that armor you wore, is it your noble phantasm?" Atalanta inquires, her gaze fixed on the intricate armor.

"Yeah, it's called the demon dragon armor incursio. It has three different forms, and the one you witnessed was the form I used in my earlier life," Tatsumi explains. A hint of concern lingers in his voice as he asks, "Will they be able to identify you based on your noble phantasm?"

"I don't believe so. That noble phantasm doesn't belong to me; it originates from my bow, Tauropolos. It represents a legend where Artemis and Apollo unleashed their wrath upon Niobe's children after she dared to compare herself to their mother, Leto, boasting about having more children," Atalanta clarifies. Tatsumi realizes that her true identity will only be known as a figure from Greek mythology.

Tatsumi allows the armor to fade away as he speaks, a warm smile gracing his face "I see that's good, I'm glad your true name won't be revealed." he says, his voice filled with genuine relief. However, their moment of respite is abruptly interrupted when Atalanta stops and almost falls to her knees but Tatsumi catches her looking at her in slight worry.

"Are you ok?" Tatsumi asked concern lacing his tone but the next thing she said made Tatsumi freeze

"My master... they just died," Atalanta says as Tatsumi stares at her a bit surprised

________________________________________________________________________________

That's Ch.3 I Hope You Enjoyed It Because This Is The Longest Fight Scene I've Ever Written.

So we're now down both masters of the archer servants and that was completely unintentional, but here we are

Next: Ch.4 Kill The Master And The Wait

Word Count: 4257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.5K 15
The Holy Grail wars. An intense battle to defeat other masters with your own servants. This Story centres around one human in particular. Y/n L/n. A...
10.4K 579 34
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes...your soul stained by the bloods of innocent...Feel their pain.~" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Blaze...and I am Ghos...
13.7K 438 12
this is about a boy reincarnated as Ritsuka fujimaru into Fgo and started a journey to save the world with both Fgo heroes and shadow monarch powers...
3.5K 69 28
(Warning: Slow/Inconsistent Updates.) Set 18 years after the events of Fate/stay night, another holy grail war is set to commence in another city, th...